Your Search | detective training institute, dti, art kassel

Dec 02 2016
Premire cleaning I worked for them for only 2 days its was a training process and i went back to my old job. Well they never paid me for my 2 days which would have been 80bucks yhey said they dont take out taxes n pays under the table but whrn i called and talk to there secretary she said she would email me a paper to fill out to get my wages but never did... Southfield Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Premire cleaning Southfield, Michigan

Dec 02 2016
Larry Beacham Enterprises, LLC The Larry Beacham Training; Champion Builder Ripe Off! Rude and arrogant in EVERY aspect! Tampa, Florida Internet Author: Oxnard, California Business Consulting: Larry Beacham Enterprises, LLC Internet

Dec 01 2016
ART PLARTFORM NYC International scam to rip off artists New New York Internet
Author: Montreal, Quebec Cultural Centers: ART PLARTFORM NYC Internet

Nov 30 2016
RateTranz.com RateTranz.net Freight Broker Training Trap Nationwide
Author: Arizona Trucking Companies: RateTranz.com Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Mr. Gary D. Gruenberg. 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc, Fragrance Zone, Inc, Grun Art, Inc, Ideas By Design, and Perfume Free Zone are all owned by Gary Gruenberg and use the phone number 305 491-3878. Never sent me a 1 oz platinum american eagle. Miami Florida BS Author: Salmon Arm, British Columbia Multi Level Marketing: 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Internet

Nov 28 2016
Cambi Casa d'Aste This is an art auction house in Italy. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Their bids are rigged. I went through their registration process having to hand over info often used in identity theft, not necessary for an art auction. Then for the first part of the auction I Cambi Casa d'Aste Auctions/ Invaluable auctions Italy Internet Author: Paramus, New Jersey Auctions: Cambi Casa d'Aste Internet

Nov 28 2016
Verizon Verizon Refuses Ethics Training Suggestion, Preys on Elderly & Vulnerable omaha Nationwide Right to expect fairness Author: Omaha, Nebraska Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Good Citizen Dog Training Boise Not Professional at all - Missed appointment, made up excuses, then was straight out rude GARDEN CITY Idaho Author: Star, Idaho Animal Services: Good Citizen Dog Training Boise GARDEN CITY, Idaho

Nov 25 2016
Metro PCS Roger Linguist Todd Linguist Michelle Linguist Ripoff Outsourced call center to Philippines No Training Zero Help!! Metro PCS Roger LinguistTodd LinguistMichelle Linguist Ripoff Outsourced call center to Philippines No Training Zero Help!! Nationwide
Author: Irvine, California Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
WITS pedsonal trainier certification World Instructor Training Schools WITS - not worth the time and money Nationwide
WITS personal trainer certification Author: Madison Heights, Michigan Physical Therapists: WITS pedsonal trainier certification Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Keyspire Inc. Lifetime Wealth Academy real estate training. Scott McGillivray. Cambridge Ontario Author: Cambridge, Ontario Seminar Programs: Keyspire Inc. Cambridge, Ontario

Nov 20 2016
Practical Training Professionals LLC all they want is your money. King George Virginia
Author: Edgewater, Maryland Corrupt Companies: Practical Training Professionals LLC King George, Virginia

Nov 18 2016
North Beach Art Gallery Brooke Trace She was supposed to block published article foe me to include in a book. She ashed for $20 initially for 40 articles and when she believed the book was going to be a hit she demanded $400 an hour amounting to $4000 and she refused to give me my manuscript unless I submitted to her extortin. She is a thief. She runs phoney charity events and gives nothing to charity . FORT lAUDERDALE Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: North Beach Art Gallery FORT lAUDERDALE, Florida

Nov 18 2016
Institute for Natural Healing, INH Independent Healing Newsletter Auto Renewal on a newsletter I never received and asked them to cancel Frederick Maryland Author: Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: Institute for Natural Healing Frederick, Maryland

Nov 17 2016
Karl Jacobsen Advised the product was a training model, sent pic of validation check like I would receive, took 2k, refused to answer correspondence San Diego California Author: Sandy Springs, Georgia Home Based Business: Karl Jacobsen San Diego, California

Nov 16 2016
BREEDMASTER DOG TRAINING LARRY @ BREEDMASTER RIPOFF DAVIE FLORIDA
Author: Pompano beach, Fl, Florida Adoption Agencies: BREEDMASTER DOG TRAINING Davie, Florida

Nov 16 2016
Institute for Natural Healing Looked at this on Facebook and ever since I receive 10 and more dameon email reports that I am supposed to be sending out. I have not sent any emails about them or anyone affiliated with them. Internet Author: Valdosta , Georgia Alternative Health: Institute for Natural Healing Internet

Nov 15 2016
I am Pr agency Olivia I am pr agency ripped me off of money they never came through with there promises and Olivia was very unprofessional after she took my money. New York Internet Author: Front Royal, Virginia Art Galleries: I am Pr agency Internet

Nov 15 2016
1985 Harrison Career Institute Ripped me off with no explination Deptford New Jersey Author: Deptford, New Jersey Trade Schools: Harrison Career Institute New Jersey

Nov 13 2016
Actuarial Consulting Group ACG offers a training program to help aspiring professionals to pass their P1 exam and enter the actuarial field. Their sales process offers finding you a job after passing and classroom training. Neither is true. They tell you you have to decide to send money quickly as the class is filling up. You send the money and then they send you contract docs which include a no refund policy and no guarantees of employment. Buyer beware. I didn't agree with their refund policy and they still kept my money and also changed the original class dates. lebanon Tennessee Author: Dallas, Texas Business Consultants: Actuarial Consulting Group lebanon, Tennessee

Nov 11 2016
Art Brands LLC (Larry Lavine) Larry Lavine (owner) buying the most cheapest adhesive powder ever to apply to the poorly produced transfers (iron-ons) which is flamable as hell. The T4 polyester powder is more extreme when ignited. Young children and all beware playing with lighters or around open flames while wearing his products. Blacklick Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Neighborhood Services: Art Brands LLC (Larry Lavine) Blacklick, Ohio

Nov 10 2016
Thrive learning Institute; Internet Auction Solutions; E Library Membership @ http://elibrarymembership.com/index.html To sum it all up. I became a member of Thrive on Feb. 23, 2009. I looked at the program on that day. It took me awhile to check this program out. I saw they had a cancellation period of three days to get a full refund so I called them to cancel my membership on 2/24/2009. Was told I could not because it was too early into the program. Called the next day 2/25/2009--Same story; then I called on 2/26/2009--same story. I called one day after the 3 day cancellation period to cancel the membership and get a full refund and I was told it was too late to cancel my membership and get a full refund.   OREM UTAH Author: WAREHAM, Massachusetts Seminar Programs: Thrive learning Institute Internet

Nov 08 2016
Janet Sirmon Fine Art lost two fine art photographs I purchased for $17,658 February 2016, kept the money I paid, promising an insurance refund. Los Angeles California Insurance money paid! Author: Burbank, California Liars: Janet Sirmon Fine Art Los Angeles, California

Nov 08 2016
Doctor of Hope Cancer -Rogers Cancer Institute Not responding to calls; provided false hope Internet Author: San jose, California Health Care Education: Doctor of Hope Cancer -Rogers Cancer Institute Internet

Nov 04 2016
Oliver Talamyan Ollie T, Ollie G,iWealth Revolution, Ollie platinum Mentor, Oliver Turner, Oli Tee Oliver Talamyan: Scam? Scum? Both! Dallas, Tx area Internet Author: New York, New York Computer Training & Education: Oliver Talamyan Internet