Your Search | dgt,discount global travel,castaway vacations,peder henrik,michael henrik,peder seglund, mac travel
There may be more reports for "dgt,discount global travel,castaway vacations,peder henrik,michael henrik,peder seglund, mac travel"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "dgt,discount global travel,castaway vacations,peder henrik,michael henrik,peder seglund, mac travel"

Oct 21 2016
Quantum Michael Crawford He convinced me on video to deposit funds with his recommended broker Glenridge Capital New York Internet Author: Stockton, California Brokerage Companies: Quantum Internet

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 20 2016
tropical family getaways Florida Caribbean travel called telling me I won a vacation package. pressured me for almost 2 weeks to send money hallandale beach florida No scam here Author: Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Travel Services: tropical family getaways Internet

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Swiss Wrist is the premier online destination for discount, 100% genuine, used Rolex watches, Swiss Wrist offers an extensive timepiece inventory you won’t find anywhere else on the web. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Swiss Wrist recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Swiss Wrist - Good Product & Service Author: Los Angeles, California Jewelry Stores: Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss Wrist Inc. has been in the online luxury watch business for the last decade. Swiss Wrist has a long list of personal, bank and business references throughout the United States as well as internationally. Swiss Wrist stands by all the products sold on their website 100%. Miami, Florida

Oct 20 2016
PayPro Global Extended support I did not want and will not pay for. Internet PayPro Global reply Author: CRITZ, Virginia Computer Manufactures: PayPro Global Internet

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 20 2016
The Global Beauty Group Beware. Buy cheap equipment for under $ 4000 and sell for $ 30 000 Melbourne Victoria Author: Unusual Rip-Off: The Global Beauty Group
10, Report #1332095

Oct 19 2016
Business Travel Network Jacky Maldonado Omar Robles Big SCAM Georgia, US Georgia Author: PR, Georgia Timeshare Rentals: Business Travel Network Georgia

Oct 19 2016
Consumer Capital Advocates LLC Global client solutions Fraudulent and deceptive Tulsa Oklahoma Internet Author: Deptford, New Jersey Consumer Services: Consumer Capital Advocates LLC Internet

Oct 19 2016
Michael Cozzi, Mike Cozzi, Italian Mike - Business's BEWARE. This guy is a scam. Will take your services then file reports, claims and false accusations!!! Fraud, False Accusations, Files False Reports, Has NO EVIDENCE like we do!!! Elmwood Park Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Business Consulting: Michael Cozzi Elmwood Park, Illinois

Oct 18 2016
Global cash card I received a card through my employer. I go to pay bills online line, and all my funds are missing at least 600$!! I filled a dispute and the denied it. telling me to write a letter because there's not a real person to speak to! ! so now this process with back and forth paper mail can take weeks and I still might not get it back!! This is so frustrating and is making me depressed because how do I pay my bills! !! THANKS GLOBAL CASH. Myrtle Beach Nationwide Dispute Response Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Accounting: Global cash card Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Global Home Solutions Jeff Workman and Stan Crist Took the money and Failed to deliver on construction of a new shed , catch basin and drain pipe to alleviate standing water nova Ohio Author: North Royalton, Ohio Building Services: Global Home Solutions nova, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
Austin Michael Media William Waggoner Scam Artist ...William Waggoner solicited me through Linkedin for email marketing. He called everyday and was a slick skilled talker. He talked about his christian values and the kids he adopted in Las Vegas and he grew up in Ohio and the whole song and dance. Las vegas Nevada Author: Fairview Park , Ohio Health Spas: Austin Michael Media Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 17 2016
Jazzercise Angie Michael Please don't rent from this lady had mental issues changes her mind like changing underwear one day she loves you says your helping her next day she steals your marketing material stay away from this unprofessional bipolar Henderson Nevada
Author: Henderson , Nevada Adult Care Facilities: Health Spas: Jazzercise Henderson , Nevada

Oct 17 2016
sears, sears vacation,direct access a disatisfied past customer.. livingston Nationwide Author: vauxhall, New Jersey Travel Services: sears Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Global Tech Squad Inc. I turned on my computer today and was surprised to notice that there was a message indicating that my computer had been affected by spyware and Malware. Global Tech Squad Inc.'s telephone number was on the screen saying they would provide a solution to the problem. I mistakenly allowed them access to the computer to remove the spyware and Malware. The individual at the company identified himself as Josh Matthews said they could provide me protection for a year for $199. I declined the coverage. It is my belief that they accessed some confidential information on the hard drive on my computer. This company needs to be put out business because it is defrauding customers. Dallas Texas Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Fraud: Global Tech Squad Inc. Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Global ER Consultancy LTD Lionel Koh Sean Asberry Don Philip Franklin Eze Investment Fraud, Financial Instruments Grays Essex Other Author: Tampa, Florida Financial Services: Global ER Consultancy LTD Grays Essex, Other

Oct 17 2016
Paradise Travel Consultants Shawn Kenneth Sarnecki dba Paradise Travel Consultants This 'Cruise Certificate' costs you more than the market price Cruisers Beware!! Do Not Mail in the Registration Fee!! Atascadero, California
Author: California Cruises: Paradise Travel Consultants Atascadero,, California

Oct 16 2016
Alpha Flight Guru Traveler BEWARE! Alpha Flight Guru will promise things verbally, not deliver and stall to resolve!!! San Francisco Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Air Travel: Alpha Flight Guru Internet

Oct 16 2016
legitpainmeds Michael Michael will act upfront at first-then take you for all he can Internet Author: Miami, Florida Drugstores: legitpainmeds Internet

Oct 15 2016
Skin Noir and Eye Noir Total scam. They use the name of Crystal Brinkley in their ad. Like it is her product. Upon call her company i found out that it was not her product. After an extended reshearch i found the web site and customer service number. They offer you 30 percent to 70 percent off if you stay with the company and don't cancel your order. Product comes every month. 89.95 but with discount 60.00 plus and even futher. I was upset to go through this whole process. Total rip off. Fountain Valley Ca. Internet Author: NewportNews, Virginia Eye Care: Skin Noir and Eye Noir Internet

Oct 15 2016
Mac Churchill Auto Mall Deception, Forgery and Lies Bedford Texas Author: Euless, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Auto Mall Bedford, Texas

Oct 15 2016
12:04 PM This person named Michael will give you the run around , make excuses and in the end...he takes off with your money. SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM unless you want to support this lying thief in Panama Manipulative, cunning, will put you off , will provide full text transcript of this person's way of dealing with people that pay him allot of money for nothing later Panama Internet Legitpainmeds Made Right On Their Promise Author: somewhere in , Texas Drugstores: Internet