Your Search | diet zx am pm & ab energizer

Jul 25 2016
DC Singles I too am a victim of this of this group. I am willing to be part of any class action law suite. Totally a rip off!!!!!!!! Falls Church Virginia Author: Leesburg, Virginia Dating Services: DC Singles Falls Church, Virginia

Jul 25 2016
Dr Jay Calvert, MD Verified REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results.. Beverly Hills, CA, Newport Beach, CA *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified .. as a safe business service. Dr. Jay Calvert, MD pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dr Jay Calvert, MD. Not impressed with how they treat their patients Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Jay Calvert, MD Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 25 2016
Dr. Sherri Worth TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Center for Reconstructive Dentistry commitment to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Sherri Worth past and current approach to Dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality Reconstructive Dentistry services to their clients, Newport Beach, California*UPDATE: Dr. Sherri Worth, Center for Reconstructive Dentistry pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Sherri Worth, Center for Reconstructive Dentistry recognized by Ripoff Report Verified Newport Beach California
Dr. Worth's veneers are the best Author: long beach, California Miscellaneous Companies: Dr. Sherri Worth DDS Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Sherri Worth DDS and Center for Reconstructive Dentistry commitment to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Sherri Worth past and current approach to Dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality Reconstructive Dentistry services to their clients. Newport Beach, California

Jul 25 2016
Verizon Wireless I am grandfathered and now they are making us change plans or lose our service. Greenville Nationwide Author: Taylors, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Funtonia They promise,me that what i paid for would work on my type of phone and after I paid for it I found out it was not worth of money to find out it didn't work on my phone so I am saying please give me my money back Internet Author: Rock Falls, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Funtonia Internet

Jul 25 2016
Diet supplements - PM Total rip off, no way to contact to cancel Provo Utah Author: Fenneville, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Diet supplements - PM Provo , Utah

Jul 25 2016
PuraVida Lifstyles PVL Lifestyles Destinations, Sunset Royal Resort, Pure Life Lifestyles, Sunbay Travel High Pressure Rip Off Fast Talking Missrepresenters Cancun Quintaroo Please Contact Us with Information Author: Edmonton, AB, Alberta Travel Services: PuraVida Lifstyles Cancun, Mexico

Jul 25 2016
Ashton & Weinberg Inc Harrassament contacting people on my Facebook page to get in touch with me. Some people I don't even know I am friends with someone they know. They tell them they are lawyers and need to get in touch with me. Greenville, Rhode Island Author: Ware, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: Ashton & Weinberg Inc Greenville,, Rhode Island

Jul 25 2016
iRulu Hello Zen, as you well know, I placed the order on Thursday, February 4, 2016 1:35 AM for 1 iRULU Victory 3 V3 4G LTE Smartphone,16GB. Internet Author: Atlantic City, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: iRulu Internet

Jul 25 2016
Diet Supplements -PM diet supplements made me ill; unable to contact them to stop sending and taking funds from my account Provo Utah Author: Chicago, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplements -PM Provo, Utah

Jul 25 2016
Diet suttoments, Sent an order I did not place for 53.27. Provo Utah Author: Anniston, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Diet suttoments Provo, Utah

Jul 24 2016
State Farm Insurance 6/30/14 house flooded. I called State Farm who I was covered & paying & they said I have the wrong company and I am not a customer. I spent the entire day, night 4th july weekend trying to salvage my things. State Farm didn't help me at all. fishers, IN Nationwide Author: Fishers, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
crafton boro police craft on police department, 911, the craft on police came out to my home on July 24th approximately 130 am following my call to 911 they was using the flashlight on all my windows in rear of building and left they never called me back or told me if I was safe. Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: crafton, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: craft on boro police Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
IP Nation UNAUTHORIZED charges to bank account i found a charge of 34.95 I DID NOT authorize. I am filing it as FRAUD at my bank. Internet Author: north providence, Rhode Island BBB Better Business Bureau: IP Nation Internet

Jul 23 2016
Ally financial Asked to refinance Car lian for lower payment. Was told that I needed to come up with $10,000. Before I can payment lowered. They do not want to help they were reading from a script. I am so frustrated. Bloomington Minnesota And The Big Deal Is????? Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Ally financial Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 23 2016
Joy Behar, Am liEncante, Youth Renew, Fit AgainYouth 197.72 dollar was to pay for two bills. Now one about be cut off with late fee. Another now has late fee and both giving negative credit report. Thanks for nothing Joy Behar California (?) Internet Author: Kentwood , Louisiana Telemarketers: Joy Behar Internet

Jul 23 2016
Paul Pettine III Wilson and Pettine, LLP. Collusion, Unethical, Corrupt, Dishonest Santa Barbara California I am a victim just like Mr Pettine in Ariane Slaughts lies and false accusations! Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Paul Pettine III Santa Barbara, California

Jul 23 2016
WILBER AND ASSOCIATES WILBER GROUP Wilber is trying to collect on a debt I am responsible for, they haven't produced any papers bearing my signature which is against the FAIR DEBT CREDIT REPORTING ACT, SECTION 807, and False and misleading presentation 15 US 1962Ee. NORMAL Illinois
Author: Carmicheal, California Collection Agencies: WILBER AND ASSOCIATES NORMAL, Illinois

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 22 2016
beyond diet beyond diet Internet Author: newburgh, Alabama Weightloss Programs: beyond diet Internet

Jul 22 2016
Net2World.se Net2World AB I believe is criminal company Kept my money, threatened me when I complained. Returned money later, filed police report on me! Malmo Author: Malmo, Alabama On-Line Business: Net2World.se Internet

Jul 22 2016
citi mortgage wrongfully foreclosed upon I was making regular monthly payments,they stopped accepting my payments,said I was being foreclosed upon,because of a document,that was not sent to me to be signed.Now I am being evicted. Nationwide Author: bainbridge, Ohio Mortgage Companies: citi mortgage Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
national street machine club i am a life member can noe a hold of anyone minnetonka Minnesota Author: Holt, Michigan Auto Clubs: national street machine club minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 22 2016
Oodle.com Defamation of character,, slandering me online, by quoting that I am a scammer, and fraudulent Internet, nationwide Author: Wellston, Oklahoma Dog Breeders: Oodle.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Diet supplements pm. Provo utah Rip off scam Provo Itsh Author: Frankfort , Kentucky Weightloss Programs: Diet supplements pm. Provo utah Utah