DIET ZX AM PM & AB ENERGIZER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: DIET ZX AM PM & AB ENERGIZER
There may be more specific results for "DIET ZX AM PM & AB ENERGIZER"
For more specific results for "DIET ZX AM PM & AB ENERGIZER"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
XL Auto Group Xl auto group, can am imports, xlautogroup.com Warning...Do not buy from here. Addison Illinois
Author: Addison, Illinois Auto Dealers: XL Auto Group Addison, Illinois

Apr 25 2017
Christian National Church Christian National Church completely went beyond not only doing something illegal but went against my beliefs as a Christian. I am sick to my stomach! Internet Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Liars: Christian National Church Internet

Apr 25 2017
Diet Supplement SEC Ripoff PAID 5.95 FOR FREE SAMPLE, THEN CHARGED 69.95,TAKEN FROM ACCT. CALLED TOLD SEND.  LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Toledo, Ohio Alternative Health: Diet Supplement SEC LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Apr 25 2017
Revived Youth I ordered the free trial sample of the product. They automatically charged my credit card for full size products in the amount of 97.21 and 92.30. I called them and they hung up on me.Total scam and I am not paying for their scam.. California Author: Merrick, New York Skin Care: Revived Youth Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Media Insiders I am not able to collect rewards San Francisco California Author: Austin, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Media Insiders San Francisco, California

Apr 24 2017
CD DIET & HEALTH Maximum GarciOptimum Green Professional Scammers. Very poor business practice. San Diago California Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: CD DIET & HEALTH San Diago, California

Apr 23 2017
wayfair I have received several damaged items that i have returned to Wayfair. they asked for photos which were provided and the items were sent back. they are now saying they have to inspect to see about refunding my money and i am no longer welcome to shop at Wayfair due to the damaged items received by them. discrimination because of the way items are received. A new item should be free of defects. I have already reported them to BBB because they don't uphold the policies of the company for defective or damaged items. The customer advocacy is horrible and unprofessional, to say the least. Nationwide Author: River edge, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: wayfair Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Alisha I want to send payment to Alisha your client, but 'g2s is not accepting my credit card. I am using Axis Bank Visa Credit Card. There is no problem with the card at this end. Internet Author: Konnagar, Alabama Fortune Tellers: Alisha Internet

Apr 21 2017
AM Used Auto Parts Goods and Services Not as Described Tampa Florida Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Parts: AM Used Auto Parts Tampa, Florida

Apr 19 2017
KWIK LOCKSMITH This morning April 19th at 5 am I called this company because I locked my keys in my car. The operator said he would have someone from my area come out and help. Fort Worth Texas Internet Author: Mansfield , Texas Auto Towing: KWIK LOCKSMITH Internet

Apr 18 2017
American Publishing Group USA BENEFITS ADVANTAGE: They took money out of my bank and made my car insurance draft bounce now I am being cancelled I called and cancelled my subscription I never recieved $100 card or magizines Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Swansea, South Carolina Banks: American Publishing Group

Apr 18 2017
SkinVitalize Cream Mira Vi, KVO EyePomp, Miracle Cream Offer a sample with no small print, costs shipping only... a few days later they will charge you $89, + another $85 for something else you did not order. The sample arrives, but nothing else... and it is a crappy product, I immediately alerted my bank. My bank just sent a letter today stating that the charges were valid!! I am in shock. I would NEVER order skin cream that costs $200 on the internet!!! This company is scamming left and right. Internet
Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: SkinVitalize Cream Internet

Apr 18 2017
Rapid Fulfillment Inc 12924 pierce st pacoima California This company os still charging me 90 bucls a month for pills and i don't even get the pills now I am going to sue their a** off. Pacoima California Author: Racine, Wisconsin Alternative Health: Rapid Fulfillment Inc pacoima, California

Apr 18 2017
Diet Supplements SEC sent pills & not liquid Las Vegas Nevada Author: Greenwood, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 18 2017
ND Professional Locksmith ND Professional Garage and Locksmiths I am a manager at Salt Lake Valley Habitat for Humanity. On 03/31/17, one of our home owner selectees locked her keys in her car. . Salt Lake City Utah Author: KAYSVILLE, Utah Bait-and-Switch: ND Professional Locksmith Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 18 2017
Bella Serata I am fortunately not a victim, but I stumbled onto this fascinating new claim from this outfit. Looks like they are trying to steer away from Angelina Jolie. Unknown Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Skin Care: Bella Serata Internet

Apr 18 2017
Blue Housing Management Charlene Tillmanctillman@bluehousingmanagement.comHiring manager: Debra Law I was told that my resume was found online. That seemed reasonable because I am using several job finders while aggressively seeking employment and I had previously been solicited by reputable companies proceeding this . Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Blue Housing Management Internet

Apr 17 2017
Diet Supplements - SEC More Health Today, Get Fit Garcinia, and others. Ordered FREE trial BOTTLE and was subscribed to a recurring charge las vegas Nevada
Author: Godley, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - SEC las vegas, Nevada

Apr 17 2017
Eviction Defense USA LLC I find their name on the web site could delay the eviction for me. they ask me to deposit $350 to Wells Fargo Bank and never did anything for me.This company is a rip off companyplease do not send any money to them I am so stupid to deposit cash in to th Rip off company Florida, FL Nationwide Author: parlin, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Eviction Defense USA LLC Nationwide

Apr 15 2017
Dr. Daniel Taheri Worst experience ever!!! I have worked in health care for many years ,I am a RN specializing in acute care medicine, and this is the worst doctor I have ever met. He was rude, yelled at my mother and talked down to her. As soon as I said anything about her symptoms ,severe skin rash that her primary care doctor referred her to a dermatologist for, he lost it. He Stood up and was literally YELLING over us. Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield , California Doctors: Dr. Daniel Taheri Bakersfield , California

Apr 15 2017
VALU-PASS the suppose to be manager came on the phone as I had to many questions about what the recording was saying and what the telemarketer had said.I was told I AM NOT GOING TO CANCEL ANYTHING and this was BEFORE the presentation/recorder was completed MITLAND Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Telemarketers: VALU-PASS MITLAND, Florida

Apr 15 2017
Endless Pools Bettye Shirar The company called me even after me sending the mail back to them that they sent me.i told them i am not interesrted in their service. Aston Pennsylvania Complaint Not Backed Up by Call Record Author: Haskell, Oklahoma Health Spas: Endless Pools Aston, Pennsylvania

Apr 14 2017
Neutra Pure Diet Fit Dishonest Advertising - Garcinia rip off Aurora Colorado Author: Palmer, Alaska Weightloss Programs: Neutra Pure Aurora, Colorado

Apr 13 2017
CD Diet & Health Natural Skin and Natural Skin Eyes - rip off of 10 day triel after returing bottles, still charged and sending more San Diego California Author: Halethorpe, Maryland Skin Care: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Apr 13 2017
American InterContinental University AIU ONLINE SCHOOL I am a disabled veteran that applied this school but really didn't do a lot of research like I should have because AIU has very low ratings with FASFA and many online organizations, in general very poor.  Chicago ILLINOIS Author: Chicago, Illinois Colleges and Universities: American InterContinental University Nationwide