Your Search | diet zx am pm & ab energizer

Aug 29 2016
Future Income Payents, 1973 i am a navy veteran who borrowed 1800 dang on dollars out of serious desperation. while fininshing the documnents/signing....the person on the other line never ran overr thhe agreements. terms. NOR THE AMOUNT I WOULD BE PAYING BACK!!! I BORROWED 1800 AND IM TO PAY 18,000 BACK IN 60 MONTHS!!! WTF???!! HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!! IT WAS TO HELP ME GET OUT OF DEBT BUT IT PUT ME FURTHER INTO DEBT!!!  cleveland Ohio Author: cleveland, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: future income payments Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 27 2016
Special Ops Moving PM, 5 hours after the scheduled moving time, three movers showed up in a truck. They were rude and mishandled our belonging, banging dressers into walls, chucking bags like they were trash and carelessly shoving the furniture into the truck. Denver Colorado
Author: Lakewood, Colorado Moving Companies: Special Ops Moving Denver, Colorado

Aug 27 2016
JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin,Texas,Engineering, IT and Construction Jeff Anderson and Bobby Anderson have been working under this company that is a total ripoff!. They explain you that we work with the State Department, we get government project. they show themselves very ligitimate and they have created a very fake document to show the business plan and to convince you with the fake location. Anyways, it is long story, in short, after all, I gave $14200 loan to Bobby as he mentioned that he knows Companies in Japan and he needs to travel there. the time he received the money, He never returned and another day he will ask you for more. He carries U.S government ID with him to show that he is a legitimate person. I am not sure how he has this CAC card used for military. stay away from this guy and the company. I finally report his case to the government authority and he is under investigation. He will never stop to ripoff more people. I have his promissory Note to return my loan but never done it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL Austin Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Federal Government: JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin, Texas

Aug 26 2016
A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY This company notified me that I was a confirmed winner of 2,997,500.00 dollars and that after paying a processing fee of 20.00 I should receive my check in about 30 days. I was concerned that it was fraudulent so I decided to look into on line and I was led to this site. This is why I am informing you so others can be notified and not taken for granted. I am having personal issues and was hoping that this was not a hoax. CARLE PLACE New York Author: Reno, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY CARLE PLACE , New York

Aug 26 2016
Garcinia Active/Slim Cleanse Detox When purchasing the Natural Garcina @ 10:30 pm I noticed after putting my information into the one screen that Natural Cleanse Detox popped up, but I did not fill in those fields. I declined the offer. My gut feeling when I saw this screen, I felt something was not right.This is business has bad practices that must be reported right away. Tampa Florida Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Active Slim Tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
DERMASOFT SCAM Santa Ana California I am aware you said I had to sign up for a auto order, but it is not clear as you make it sounds Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: DERMASOFT Santa Ana, California

Aug 24 2016
JoyTutus Issyzone Power Mirror Switch for F150 F250 F350 Windstar Escort F65Z-17B676-AB 901-319 Internet
Author: Canton, Michigan Auto Parts: JoyTutus Internet

Aug 24 2016
gm finacial DO NOT GET A LOAN FROM THIS COMPANY THE INTERSEST IS FRAUD!! I M GOING TO CONTACT A LAWYER TOMARROW AND CONTACT BBB ! CARN LOAN ST PAUL Nationwide I am disappointed JIm Author: little canada, Minnesota Auto manufactures: gm finacial Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 23 2016
Pureline Garcinia Ultra Diet Cheyenne Wyus Free Sample For $4.95 Ripoff Tampa Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Pureline Garcinia Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Johnson Controls Energizer car batteryJohnson Controls INC5757 N Green Bay Ave PO Box 591 Milwaukee WI 53201 Battery EXPLODED was less than 2 years old based on manufactured date stamp. Went to retailer but would not honor warranty without receipt. Contacted tech support referred me to retailer. Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Slidell, Louisiana Auto Parts: Johnson Controls Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
CIT/Lease Finance Group Credit Card MAchine Fraud Ripoff Woodland Hills California Attorney General of Illinois Author: Tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: CIT/Lease Finance Group Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
What you say is not true - Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Jack Gaylord Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detriot Georgia, London I have a friend from Hong Kong with bad experience Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: Detriot Advantage London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
First Data Leasing Company - Card Service International RIPOFF Forged my signature on leasing agreement sent to credit bureau, trying to extort money from me Coral Springs Florida I am in a similar situation ! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: First Data Leasing Company - CardService International Coral Springs, Georgia

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 18 2016
Findlay Toyota Findlay Auto Group Findlay Toyota accepted my check in the amount of $17,000 to purchase my vehicle after my lease expired, then failed to send the title paperwork to the State of Nevada. I am 78 years old. I believe they were hoping I wouldn't notice, due to my age. Henderson Nevada This isn't a blog site... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Findlay Toyota Henderson, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
Fund me now I am amazed that these people create business's, shut them down and just reopen another one with no experience Clearwater Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Loan Brokers: Fund me now Clearwater, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Starbucks ivan was rude to me, ivan was insulting to me, ivan threatened to call the police on me for nothing, ivan wrongfully accused me of patronizing his employee, ivan wrongfully accused me of harassing his employee, there was little help in that store for the starbucksforlife game, i am not going back to that location ever again Beverly Hills California
Author: Los Angeles, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Beverly Hills, California

Aug 16 2016
Public storage I have automatic payment every month except July and August my check comes on the first and payment comes out on the third I am on a fixed income West paterson New Jersey Author: Woodland park park, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Public storage West paterson, New Jersey

Aug 16 2016
Pacific Youth I am over 65 yrs and like most women my age, interested in removing or at least lessening the look of our wrinkling skin. This commercial popped up on my Computer daily showing beautiful women with fantastic skin after uding this product and I bit . I returned the unused portion with a lettter (after I recieved the complete set) asking my name be removed from their list. I never authorized any future shipments but they continue. I want them to start. I cannot afford this product and I appreciate any help . Internet Author: Little River, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Pacific Youth Internet