Your Search | diet zx am pm & ab energizer

Aug 23 2014
Frenchie's Famous Restaurant To sum this us, I am just going to copy the letter I sent to the company here……Dear Frenchies...I am appalled at how you treated us this morning!!! I would have given you no stars if I could have on this one.  Traverse City Michigan
Author: Traverse City, Michigan Restaurants: Frenchie's Famous Restaurant Traverse City, Michigan

Aug 22 2014
Metro financial/Dennis Khanna Vic Handa dentistry corp. Veer Handa I am another victim of mortage fraud. Hamilton Ontario Author: Hamilton, Alabama Better Business Bureau: Metro financial/Dennis Khanna Hamilton, Ontario

Aug 22 2014
David Fletcher I am the victim of RTR exotics, Keith Shay took $19500 from me for unfinished Rolls Royce replica Deland Florida
Author: Deland, Florida Auto Mechanics: David Fletcher Deland, Florida

Aug 22 2014
interFACE Talent management modeling acting music dancing Gaithersburg Maryland I am one of the ripoff victim by the so call interFACE talent company in Gaithersburg Maryland Author: hyattsville md, Maryland Cash Services: interFACE Talent management modeling acting music dancing Gaithersburg Maryland Gaithersburg, Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Don McClain - Peak Property Investors Don McClain is a guest on REAL ESTATE POWER HOUR hosted by DANNY WEBBER tonight @ 7:00pm KJCE 1370 AM Austin, Texas Author: Austin, Texas Investment Brokers: Don McClain Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
TPROOF Survey I received a money order for $985.00 and I am to cash or deposit the amount and then buy items from Walmart and send some amount through Western Union, what is this and is this a scam? What happens with the money order is it any good? Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: TPROOF Survey Internet

Aug 20 2014
Northern Leasing, Flex pay 180 Beware of these Scamming Companies Northern Leasing and Flex pay 180. I am presently in a 4 year lease at $106.00 per month for old out date equipment that could be bought for $300.00. Auburndale Florida Author: Auburndale, Florida Credit Services: Km powersports Auburndale, Florida

Aug 20 2014
ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Nicole johnson@ge.com/Nicole Johnson principal. Tom Wilson principal P.O.box 960061 Orlando Florida 32896-0061Www.go ge . capital. Com this is Cooper said go to Walgreens Walmart or Rite Aid and purchase a greendot card put a hundred and sixty eight for security when I did that I am to give him the cold of the green dot moneypak card he said ok all is well in 15 to 20 minutes the loan will be placed into your account. that never happened instead he called p.o.box 960061 Orlando florida 32896-0061 Author: Michigan, Michigan Computer Fraud: ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Internet

Aug 19 2014
KCB Marketing scam for rent to own homes. I was charged 70 dollars for them to send me a list of homes for rent to own in my area. after a year I heard from no one. I tried to call them back and was asked for a pass code. Then hung up. I am furious that these people do this. northille Michigan Author: fredonia, Arizona Tenants: KCB Marketing northille, Michigan

Aug 19 2014
Coast to Coast Grand Getaways Bullied into renewing and when i refused i found the charge on my statement anyways. Can't use the service and am dizzy from all the circling around Sarasota Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Travel Agencies: Coast to Coast Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Aug 19 2014
keller chevrolet 3600 Genesee street Cheektowaga new york 14225 although I authorized repairs for $1300 and they promised me a free loaner, They turned around and charged me $1884.27 and charged me an additional $225 for a rental. hey told me this is how it's done and I am getting a deal. Cheektowaga New York Author: blasdell, New York Auto Mechanics: keller chevrolet Cheektowaga, New York

Aug 19 2014
Max Health Inc Diet Garcinia Debited my personal bank account for 74.99 X 2=148.99 without permission or knowledge Trinty Florida Author: Nashville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Max Health Inc Trinty, Florida

14, Report #120771

Aug 15 2014
Madonna Heights Residential Facility Division Of St Chirstopher Ottile ABUSIVE, NEGLECTFUL, DISGUSTING, RACIST.. houses young teenage girls with behavioral issuesDix Hills New York
Author: Kings Park, NY Child Protective Services: Madonna Heights Residential Facility Division Of St Chirstopher Ottile Dix Hills, New York

Aug 15 2014
Dr Jay Calvert, MD Verified REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results.. Beverly Hills, CA, Newport Beach, CA *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified .. as a safe business service. Dr. Jay Calvert, MD pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dr Jay Calvert, MD. Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Jay Calvert Beverly Hills, California

Aug 15 2014
Melissa Bryan Medium, Outlaw Life Enterprises LLC, Senora C Christmas Character Paranormal show used to vent spleen about things best left unsaid. Arroyo Seco, New Mexico
Author: , Arizona Psychic: Melissa Bryan Arroyo Seco, New Mexico

Aug 15 2014
Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan. Ameriplan Corporation. Is this a Dictatorship? Beware! Unfair termination. Plano Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Home Based Business: Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan Plano, Texas

Aug 13 2014
Douglas Burke This is a liar, who wish to ruined others reputaions and steal money..Please Do not fall into his web site (www.askmeaboutfree4g.com ) You will Only receive a loss, I am sure, lot of people will start to complain about this Shit very soon... Largo Florida Author: KOTKA, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: www.askmeaboutfree4g.com Largo, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Florida Rehabilitation Services USA, Inc. Olga Ospina Medicare Fraud Miami Beach, Florida Author: New York, New York Personal Services: Florida Rehabilitation Services USA, Inc. Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Native Garcina Cambogia Extract Native Garcina Cambogia Extract has rip me off!! I order a free bootle of their product to try it out, all I had to pay was the shipping and handling which was 4.95. A month later I recieve another bottle that I did not want and I did not consent to and they took 99.00 off my debit card. I am upset because that was part of my rent money. I do not work, so money is hard to come by. Please someone help!! Lutz Florida Author: Novato, California Weightloss Programs: Native Garcina Cambogia Extract Lutz, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Food Lovers Weight Loss System Food Lovers Diet Scam and agressive telemarketing, rude customer service, no service Encino CA Author: Ballwin, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Food Lovers Weight Loss System Food Lovers Diet Internet

Aug 13 2014
Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia I just wanna say I wanted to try your product and was very excited. When I = got the 14 trial bottle I used it for about a week and a half and got sick = taking this for a week. I called customer service to cancel the order. My C= ard was charged on 08/13/2014 for 80 some dollars. I get that too, but if i= ‘m cancelling why am i still being charged. you customer service rep tells = me you do not sell 14 day trials. she says the bottle is a 60 day supply th= at I got. NOT TRUE. the bottle has on it 30 capsules, you take 2 aday so th= at 14 well 15 days, not a 30 day. all I want is to be reimbursed the money = I was charged on 08/13/2014. The girl did cancel my order, so thank you for= that although I have yet to get a conformation on that. I asked to speak t= o a supervisor and she refused. Then to top it off she threaten to hang up = on me. Not very good customer service. through the whole thing I wasnt mad = or raised my voice until she threatened to disconnect the call. so I apolog= ize for that. Is there anything you can do? - See more at: http://www.slimmeryougarciniacambogia.org/?page_id=24#sthash.cMjJESje.dpuf Wilmington Delaware Author: pennsville, New Jersey Weight Control: Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 12 2014
CLOUD PRO HOSTING Associated with AUTO MASS TRAFFICOrder Number: W2DFVEBVOrder Date: 08/12/2014 12:37 PM PDT Send me a email selling DOMAIN NAMES----and was associated with Clickbank---scamming me and lied about their services Nicosia P.C. Internet Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Credit Card Fraud: CLOUD PRO HOSTING Internet

Aug 12 2014
greatfurniture deal I have not received the item that I paid for in 10 months. Yes I am serious 10 month of waiting Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Furniture Manufactures: greatfurniture deal Internet

Aug 11 2014
Mina African Hair Braiding and Beauty Supply On Saturday August 9, I had a first time appointment for 9 am, with Mina who is the owner of Mina African Hair Braiding. Before arrival, I contacted Mina by phone to inform her that I will like her to style my hair in a style called silky dreads. Upon arrival I showed Mina an picture of the style I wished to have. These braids can take anywhere from 4 to 8 hours to do. She stated to me that it will be no problem for her and that the price will be $180. About 2 hours into Mina braiding my hair, a co-worker who works for Mina arrived. She began to assist Mina with the back portion of my hair. Four hours into their work I requested a bathroom break. While in the restroom I noticed that the braids that they had done did not look NOTHING like the picture that was showed. As I went back to the chair I explained to Mina that I was not satisfied with my hair. She immediately was offended, and upset.  I felt like there was no customer service at all she even jump up at me while I was in the chair getting my hair fixed by Mimi. I have NEVER experience such derogatory behavior coming from a place of business such as this. This cannot happen again. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Work Place Bullies: Mina African Hair Braiding and Beauty Supply Indianapolis, Indiana