Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

DIET ZX AM PM & AB ENERGIZER

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 22 2017
Vlamorous Skin Cream They say a free trial, but 2 weeks later I am charged $97.00 because I did not send it back. No where in the ad or in any follow up emails is it stated it is only a 14 day trial. They are a bunch of thieves. Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Beauty Products: Vlamorous Skin Cream Internet

Mar 22 2017
SBD Enterprises, LLC South Beach Diet Discussing food autoship scam Fort Washington Pennsylvania Author: Anacortes, Washington Weightloss Programs: SBD Enterprises, LLC Fort Washington , Pennsylvania

Mar 20 2017
bella serata I ordered a free trial per their advertisement and paid for shipping and handling. I was charged full price and am upset Internet Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Skin Care: bella serata Internet

Mar 18 2017
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Who is We?? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

Mar 18 2017
Diet Supplements Free CBD Oil not Free Las Vegas Nevada
Author: casper, Wyoming Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 17 2017
Ab Renovations Bill Norris billy ray norrisbilly norris CON-MAN, SCAMMER, FRAUDSTER, CRIMINAL, SEXUAL REGISTAR PARTICIPANT Lilburn Georgia
Author: atlanta, Georgia Home Improvements: Ab Renovations Bill Norris Lilburn, Georgia

Mar 16 2017
cd diet & health company keeps sending pill bottles that i did not order. With no way to cancel or phone # san diego California Author: Evansville, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: cd diet & health san diego , California

Mar 16 2017
CD Diet & Health Rip off Professionals: Max Garcinia, Max Green Coffee trials are grossly misunderstood and way too expensive! San Diego California Author: New Market, Alabama Weightloss Programs: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Mar 16 2017
Diet Supplements SEC Rip-off. over charged my credit card. CBD oil is worthless Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rio Vista, California Credit Card Fraud: Diet Supplements SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

12, Report #1362065

Mar 15 2017
To Select Diet Internet
Author: Strawberry Plains, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: To Select Diet Internet

Mar 14 2017
Outdoors Online I ordered two Yeti cups on December 26th, 2016 and after several online chats and emails they have said they will be shipped shortly and they are unable to cancel due to being in the shipping time frame. I am now not receiving any responses to any email and their website is no longer. They stole my money and I still haven't received any Yeti cups. Internet Author: Newcastle , Oklahoma Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Outdoors Online Internet

Mar 14 2017

Mar 12 2017
Dunkin Donuts Bad treatment , they kicked me out right 2 minutes after selling me a drink at 9:42 pm even thought on the door it said it closes at 10 pm ,when I addressed it to them they said they don't care and they told me to get out. Brooklyn New York GET A LIFE LOSER!!! Author: Brooklyn , New York Consumer Services: Dunkin Donuts Brooklyn , New York

Mar 12 2017
CD Diet and Health DID NOT HELP ME TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM San Diego California Author: Penn Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: CD Diet and Health San Diego, California

Mar 11 2017
Diet Supplement Pure CBD,ENVIOUSBODY ELITE 1000 POS 8669785303 UT US 0000881/19 198.00$ Scammed. Provo Utah Author: Leverett, Massachusetts Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplement Provo, Utah

Mar 10 2017
Direct Processing USA Processed mortgage papers for the lendor I am already mortgaged to Santa Ana, CA 92705 Author: Dover, New Jersey Loan Modification: Direct Processing USA Internet

Mar 10 2017
Dish Network I have not had a dish network account in my name. The account was in my brother's name, Richard Reed. I never authorized debit or credit card payment, as this was not my bill, not my accout. Over $400 dollars was taken out of my checking acount by dish network. I must have that money returned to me asap. Due to this unauthorized and potentially illegal action, I have four dollars in my acount. I am prepared to seek legal help immediately. Nationwide Comment--- Author: Finger, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Dish Network Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Homes.com I have signed up for advertising with Homes.com since September 2016. The advertising they created has been constantly wrong. It misses the correct information about me, places my ads on areas that I have specifically requested not be in, and even lists me with a different company. I contacted them numerous times to make corrections and each phone call or email got me another excuse. I have requested multiple times for my account to be cancelled and they just ignore it. Homes.com is definitively selling a product that they are unable to service or that they do not care to service. I am baffled with the lack of competence of their staff in servicing one client and extremely tired of having to follow up on requests weekly, if not more. It has been a terrible experience. Nationwide  Author: valencia, California Internet Marketing Companies: Homes.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
Gloss Motive Diet Supplements Advertised as $37 per bottle, but 3 get 1 free. They charged me $198. Las Vegas Nevada......also Provo Utah Internet Author: Valdosta, Georgia Liars: Gloss Motive Internet

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 08 2017
Who Am I? Josie Guillen Josie Escobedo, Josie Guillen-Escobedo FRAUDULENT, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, BLACKMAIL, BREACH OF CONTRACT, VERBAL ABUSE, OVERCHARGED riverside California Author: riverside, California Legal Services: Who Am I? Josie Guillen riverside, California

Mar 08 2017
Seniormatch.com Almost all the me that contacted me were not who they said they were. It just takes a few minutes find out if the person in question is a scammer. I paid $19.95 and have not renewed my subscription. I am still getting emails from this site telling me som This site sucks...run away!! Internet Author: Longview, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Seniormatch.com

Mar 08 2017
DIET SUPPLEMENTS CAME THRU MY FRIENDS E-MAIL TO ME DECLARING GREAT RESULTS FOR JOINT PAIN FROM THIS CBD OIL LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: GAINESVILLE, Georgia Alternative Health: DIET SUPPLEMENTS LAS VEGAS, Nevada