Your Search | diet zx am pm & ab energizer

Oct 09 2015
Malik Hamid Zaman Unethical, Incompetent, Egotistical, Unprofessional, Extortion, Liar Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Florida Real Estate Commission Case # Author: Florida Realtors: Malik Hamid Zaman Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
Sean O'Neal defrauds own father-in-law Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Oct 08 2015
International Academy of Design and Technology Location I tampa fl an it is a known fact that this company was charging for lab use ext. and other things at the students for not using. Which would has resulted in very high student loan debt. I spent about $75,000 on an AA degree. I am looking for student loan relief. Tampa Bay FL / Chicago Illinois Florida Author: FLORIDA, Florida Colleges and Universities: International Academy of Design and Technology tampa, Florida

Oct 08 2015
American cash express Steve mason Calling me and telling me that I am going to be in jail Internet Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Cash Services: American cash express Internet

Oct 08 2015
Laura. Bedard Yuppy Puppy Botique Laura Bedard with yuppy puppy charged my credit card, $32.90, but never sent my order I am not the first Blair Wisconsin Author: Overland Park, Kansas Attorneys General: Laura. Bedard Blair, Wisconsin

Oct 08 2015
Rappaport, Hitner & Crenshaw they send me a winner almost weekly I have responded to them like a fool and now I am out the money Freah Meadows New York Author: Rancho Cordova , California Unusual Rip-Off: Rappaport, Hitner & Crenshaw Freah Meadows, New York

Oct 07 2015
Universal Debt Clearing Inc Accusing me of owing 1140.57 for an online loan of $300, that I am unaware of!! Internet Author: Robertsdale, Alabama Loans: Universal Debt Clearing Inc Internet

Oct 06 2015
kansas city kansas deffenbaugh trash company Deffenbaugh industries residential customer service. I am forced to pay for this service through the kansas city kansas board of utilities company, which is ran by the unified governement of kansas. kansas city kansas Kansas Author: kansas city, ks., Kansas Government Services: kansas city kansas deffenbaugh trash company kansas city , Kansas

Oct 06 2015
Protect Your Home, Defender Security, ADT DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - I am starting to think I have been scammed by a company who is supposed to protect my home!!!!! Nationwide Author: Belle Plaine, Minnesota Security Services: Protect Your Home, Defender Security, ADT Nationwide

Kattie Katya Bondar Professional Dating Scammer Internet
ex - (Germany)2 Author: Alabama Ex- Girlfriends: Kattie Katya Bondar

Oct 06 2015
Brad Morse Bradford Morse, Envy Us Designs, New Vision Designs Crooked Contractor, Thief, Fraudulant Criminal! Naples Florida BEWARE: Brad Morse is back in Naples! Author: Naples, Florida Home Improvements: Brad Morse Naples, Florida

Oct 06 2015
Discount Furniture Muebleria Alex I am suing for misinformation, the sales reps and managers lie to their customers. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Rental Stores: Discount Furniture Muebleria Alex Austin, Texas

Oct 04 2015
American Business Services LLC Custom web site,doname name, Hosting Package, fishing and or pets branding site. I am unable to bet in touch with them. I tried to get help from the Mo attorney general but nothing. Help please. Thank you . Internet Author: Saint Joseph, Missouri Business Consulting: American Business Services LLC Internet

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 03 2015
AM Artists Group producer Anshu AM Artists Group ( NORTH EAST GORILLAS) OFFERING SCAM RECCORD DEALS MIAMI, FL Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Liars: AM Artists Group producer Anshu Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2015
Instant Garcinia Garcinia Cambodgia Garcinia diet pill rip off Internet Author: Ogden, Utah Weightloss Programs: Instant Garcinia Internet

Oct 03 2015
Gravity Defyer Corp. I said the Gravity Defyer Shoes were very noisy and they said to bad as I am past the 30 day warranty by 1 month. Pacolma Blvd. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Gravity Defyer Corp. Pacolma Blvd., California

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
u* adam or jason asking for a loan of 2,000 dollars and then tells me to buy with my own money a 232.00 at a money gram at walmart store to send to american insurance group to get a release of 2,000 funds deposited to my bank account gave his number 1-210.888-8555 to call him back when i am able to send the insurance the 232.000 sounds like a scam he says he is not. san francisco California Author: north las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: u* san francisco, California

Oct 01 2015
Securities Disbursement Division Dana Parsons, recording agentPeter Mouk, S.D.D. financial document director I am a guaranteed winner of $3,062,841 and need to send $20.00 by 10/12/2015 Huntington Station New York Author: Tucson, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Securities Disbursement Division Huntington Station, New York

Oct 01 2015
Jerry Lewis Auto's I bought a car 2 1/2 months ago now the transmission went out they want me to pay for it!! I am so Angry! I trusted these people in GOOD FAITH!! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Dealers: Jerry Lewis Auto's Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Oct 01 2015
01:20 PM,,,, Fake traffic real ads with no results. No sales as promised and I was told about the refund policy only after I paid for this service. They only want your money. Stay away from them. Internet
Issue is NOT FULLY RESOLVED and LETTER they give you is VOID until i am refunded Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: Internet

Oct 01 2015
Kerosene Corgi's Aka Kensington Corgi's aka BK Blue Heelers, Burt. kerosene Corgi's My deaf dog New Braunfels Internet, texas
Burnt kerosene blue Heelers / Jessica & David witcraft Author: Houston, Texas Animal Services: Kerosene Corgi's Internet

Sep 30 2015
Mojo Global Steve Halverson Steve Halverson sold me software to send out 100 letters a day to Linkedin prospects and it only worked about 2 weeks Scottsdale Internet
We are very sorry that this happened. Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Mojo Global Internet