DIRECT CARDS, MAILER PROFITS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: DIRECT CARDS, MAILER PROFITS
There may be more specific results for "DIRECT CARDS, MAILER PROFITS"
For more specific results for "DIRECT CARDS, MAILER PROFITS"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Direct Tv Agents of Direct Tv Attempted to bait and switch my account Dallas Tx Author: La verne, Alabama Cable TV: Direct Tv Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Cool Cat Casino Casino does not pay winnings asks for copy of passport drivers licence and credit cards. Phishing, refuse to pay Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Casinos & Cardrooms: Cool Cat Casino Internet

Jun 20 2017
account now rejecting direct deposit Internet AccountNow Author: draper, Virginia Banks: account now Internet

Jun 19 2017
Php Inbox Mailer This people are a fraudster and scammers. I paid them via Bitcoins and it's 5 days now, I didn't receive anything from them and they have also failed to reply all of my messages on whatsapp and telegram. Please be carefull when dealing with them. I have all the snap shoots of all our conversations on whatsapp as evidence. But I promised them, I am going to fight them back with everything at my disposal. They are thiefs. India Internet Author: Ohio Software: Php Inbox Mailer Internet

Jun 18 2017
CCB-leasing Noah kim(training manager), Leah Norman(hiring manager) CCB-leasing will mess your credit cards up! Don't add these banks to your card! It will be returned and you'll never hear from them again! Apparently New York, New York Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: CCB-leasing Internet

Jun 14 2017
My government grants .com I had two calls in one day within ten minutes of each other I could not make out the name of either people their accent was so thick. Now I don't know if they do this on purposes so you can't understand them I had on guy talk to my husband and they told him to get the free money we had to get a 500 green dot card call them back. They would take out that money and they would put the 9000.00 on it. The second time I asked the person if the check was going to be from the US Treasury Department . I was told they had complaints that some people could not cash them. Funny before all the direct deposits from filing taxes that is where the checks came from. I than asked for the web address and they acted like they could not understand what I was saying. I saw all the links for them and than they hung up on me Nationwide Author: Salinas, California State Government: My government grants .com Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
ACCOUNT NOW PREPAID CARDS HORRIBLE!! Without asking They sent me a gold card i activated it and told the terms conditions over the phone. I had card 2 months never used it! Loaded it bc i didnt have my bank card or netspend..  AccountNow Author: Kanapolis, Iowa Advertising / Deceptive: ACCOUNT NOW PREPAID CARDS Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Blue Haven Pools @ Spas Supplies Direct Lies, ripoff, deceipt. gave lower price on the phone, then billed at higher price, worse customer services San Diego California THE TRUE VICTIMS BLUE HAVEN SUPPLIES DIRECT & EMPLOYEES Author: allison park, Pennsylvania Pools & Saunas: Blue Haven Pools San Diego @ Spas Supplies Direct San Diego, California

Jun 13 2017
Mowers Direct / Power Equipment Direct Poor Sales Practices and Worse Customer Service Bolingbrook Illinois Problem resolved Author: Steelvville, Missouri Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Mowers Direct Bolingbrook, Illinois

Jun 12 2017
Sears vacation direct access We tried to cancel member ship very next day, told us what we wanted to hear, tried to schedule vacation a week later, was lied to again, for 3rd time, tried 2nd time to cancel but was told can never cancel no matter how unhappy we are with service Scottsdale Arizona Author: Moreno valley, California Travel Companies: Sears vacation direct access

Jun 12 2017
CarSure No email listing, no website listing, no way to get off their mailing list except to call 866-978-9367 St. Ann, Missouri, but mail comes from Dallas, Texas Missouri/Texas I want to see the Mailer Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: CarSure St. Ann, Missouri

Jun 12 2017
Direct TV charged for equipment that was returned. Nationwide Author: wenatchee, Washington Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
PHP INBOX MAILER INDIA RAJESH MEHTA, VIKRAM GAUTAM i have been ripped of my hard earned $100 sent by money gram to the name VIKRAM GAUTAM in india for the purchase of php inbox mailer service and email leads. the receiver confirmed receipt of the money and thereafter stopped replying my messages Ahmedabad, Zip code: 380015 Internet Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: PHP INBOX MAILER INDIA Internet

Jun 11 2017
DIRECT WATER COMPANY -- OWNER KRIS KAEHLER WORST CROOKED LYING GUY EVER...Kris Kaehler , Owner of DIRECT WATER CO Roscoe Illinois ****UPDATE**** Author: roscoe, Illinois Customer: DIRECT WATER COMPANY Roscoe, Illinois

Jun 10 2017
direct parcel express. ,directparcelexpress.com/ Package Manager. Wilmington Delaware
Author: henderson, Nevada Work at Home: direct parcel express. Internet

Jun 09 2017
Direct Processing USA Sofia Resse, Victoia Moore; Angie Martinez My situation was desperate I told them that my home was going to foreclosure I dont have money. They said I wouldnt need an, then after I filled out the paper work and the modification was agreeable. Los Angeles CA California Author: Concorc, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Direct Processing USA Internet

Jun 08 2017
Benihana Benihana refusing to honor valid gift cards. They keep the money than reuse to let you redeem the card. Not even claiming anything is wrong with gift card card Aventura Florida
Author: Coral Gables, Florida Restaurants: Benihana Aventura, Florida

Jun 08 2017
NTS DIRECT LLC NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES NON-PAYER FOR SUB WORK PERFORMED Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: WHITEHALL, Wisconsin Small Business Services: NTS DIRECT LLC Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jun 08 2017
Pure Choice Trucking Elizabeth T AmaniMichael Chavez Scam Artists attempted to use fake credit cards to pay for them. Pure Choice Truck requires pre payment via wire before picking up goods. Watch out!!! Nationwide Author: westlake village, California Trucking Companies: Pure Choice Trucking Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
Experiandirect Experian Direct Experian Direct markets via television commercials regarding a free credit report, then charges recurring monthly fees of $14.95 California Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit Reporting Agencies: Experiandirect California

Jun 07 2017
Certified Direct Solutions Lies, Takes Advantage, Scams Ontario Nationwide UPDATE Author: Tucson, Arizona Loans: Certified Direct Solutions Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
T3 Direct Not the lead company you want modesto ca Author: FT PIERCE, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: T3 Direct CA

Jun 06 2017
UNTIED LENDING SEVICES NATHEN ANTHONY I WAS TO GET A $2,300 .00 LOAN FROM THEM AN I SENT A BANK TRANSACTION OF $100.00 AN $300.00 OF ITUNES CARDS TO THEM FOR THIS LOAN OF 2,300 DOLLARDS NEWYORK NEWYORK NEWYORK NEWYORK Author: BUNKER, Missouri Internal Revenue Service: UNTIED LENDING SEVICES NEWYORK NEWYORK,

Jun 06 2017
Verizon Pre Pad Phone Card Verizon WirelessI bought a cell phone a Best Buy on 5/28/17 and the salesman Downloaded a Verizon $40 Pre Paid Card to my new phone. Dissatisfied with the phone, I returned it to Best Buy on 5/29/17. The Customer Service Manager said I could NOT be REFU Verizon PrePaid Phone Cards NOT REFUNDABLE to CONSUMER when NOT USED!! New York New York Author: Evansville, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Verizon Pre Pad Phone Card New York, New York