DISH SATELLITE TV, PURCHASED BLOCKBUSTER 14 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS;NON BBB ACCREDITED DISH NETWORK, LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: DISH satellite TV, purchased Blockbuster 14 Million Subscribers;non BBB accredited DISH Network, LLC
There may be more specific results for "DISH satellite TV, purchased Blockbuster 14 Million Subscribers;non BBB accredited DISH Network, LLC"
For more specific results for "DISH satellite TV, purchased Blockbuster 14 Million Subscribers;non BBB accredited DISH Network, LLC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Aarons in Morristown tn Molly they are a ripoff I got a flat screen TV from them because it was a used TV they put it on a 12 month lease and I got the TV in October of 2016 now they are sayen that we got the TV in march of this year so we lost 1,200 on they are a rip off morristown Tennessee Author: morristown, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Aarons in Morristown tn morristown, Tennessee

Oct 20 2017
Pure Beauty I called them today and spoke with an Aubrey after I saw two charges on my card for $79.99 . I thought it was beauty products I was being charged for that I didn’t order, as I’ve had to go to the bank and cancel my card twice, b/c I hadn’t ordered nor received what I was being billed for ❗️ When Aubrey told me what the charges were for I told her I had not ordered anything else from them that I had only ordered the samples at $4.99 each Author: Summerville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Pure Beauty Internet

Oct 20 2017
Luxure and Akoura I believe this company is skirting the word - deceptive. I don't recall when I ordered that i was entering into a contract. I believed that I could try 2 products for a minimal cost and after 14 days cancel. I called on the 14th day and was told that I have to pay additional 9.95 per each to cancel the contract. It also took 7 days to receive it. Internet  Author: Bourbon, Indiana Skin Care: Luxure and Akoura Internet

Oct 20 2017
Smartpay llc Will charge you even if phone is stolen San fransisco Ca Author: Newton grove, North Carolina Loans: Smartpay llc , ca

Oct 20 2017
beauty market solutions HYDROLUXELIFE OF BEAUTY LLC INTERNET ADVERTISE HYDROLUXE WRINKLE SOLUTIONS, FOR $ 4.99 ORDER NOW. THEY NEVER MENTION ON ADVERTISE THAT THIS WAS A TRIAL FOR 14 DAYS, OR ANY RETURN POLICE, OR EVEN THAT THEY WILL BE SENDING MONTH SUPPLY OF THE PRODUCT AND CHARGE YOU TO YOUR CC, NOTHING OF THIS MENTIONED. TORONTO Ontario Author: upland, California TV Advertisements: beauty market solutions TORONTO, Ontario

Oct 20 2017
Yayvo TCS selling fake TV and not honoring cancelled order selling fake Vizio TV despite complains and also not honoring a cancellation refund made right away Karachi Internet Author: Karachi, Other TVs & VCRs: Yayvo Internet

Oct 20 2017
Accelerated Marketing Group, LLC beginnerflyer.com beginnerflyer.com SCAMS you on ebook orders Internet Author: Maricopa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Accelerated Marketing Group, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2017
MJW Careers, LLC Matthew Warzel They are falsely reporting the miscommunication in the story. I have email threads that showed my inital product delivery and followup revisions. She just wanted a free resume. This happens from time to time since it's not a physical product, rather a digital download product. Wilmington, NC Internet This is my report, I filed it accidentally and meant to file a rebuke...please remove it Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Business Consulting: MJW Careers, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2017
Robs Delivery LLC Denver PostRob PrinceMarla Prince I worked from September 20th till october 1st and owners have not paid me and ignore my messages completely . Author: Centennial, Colorado Courier Services: Robs Delivery LLC ,

Oct 19 2017
Ritz Building Industry Limited After PO, requested transfer to 3 different non-existant bank accounts. We have paid but never received the marchandise Qinghu Shenzhen, Guangdon
Author: Montreal, Quebec Kitchens: Ritz Building Industry Limited Qinghu,

Oct 19 2017
Edwards Heating and Cooling LLC Poor Substandard Quality Work Tucson Arizona Author: Vail, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Edwards Heating and Cooling LLC Tucson, Arizona

Oct 19 2017
Joanna Gaines sskincream,NBskincream Lured by false and fraudulent internet ads featuring a respected TV personality results in $500 loss. Orlando Florida Author: Tucson, Arizona Skin Care: Joanna Gaines Orlando, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Sam Levitz Furniture Orange grove location We purchased leather Furniture, $2300, extended leather warranty,$269 for 3year leather repair , in mid 2016; we travel frequently but recently noticed wear spots on severeal places of the seating areas, very unsightly, tried using the leather protection kit but could not fix the spots; called and had technician come to house on friday,, Oct 13, 2017 and he took pictures; told us appt to pick the sofa up to repair would be notified soon; as of the 17 oct 2017 i recalled the customer service and they assured me our claim to repair had been disapproved..Tucson Arizona
Author: Tucson, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Sam Levitz Furniture ,

Oct 19 2017
Safe Coin Escrow, LLC EscroPay Ltd Richard ,Rizwan, Ali, Director Company# 07143602 47 Layfield Crescent, NW4 3UI, London, UK2010 N Hancock St., Philadelphia, PA 19123 ,Scheduled to open in November 2017, But looks just like a 3 Floor Apartment Building. Stacey Harrington and/or Merrilee L. Heath Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: HACKETTSTOWEN, New Jersey Financial Services: Safe Coin Escrow, LLC Philadelphia, , Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2017
the sale guru I made an online purchase for a Thyme curling iron and the item was never shipped to me. They did not refund my money. Internet Author: Blue Springs, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Salesguru Internet

Oct 19 2017
TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® The biggest Internet scammers. Scam, Over priced, complete s*** Unknown Unknown Author: Sierra vista, Arizona Internet Fraud: TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® Internet

Oct 19 2017
The Sale Guru, Andrew Adams, Sale Guru Support I never received my order! Fake company! Internet
Author: Barton St. David, BBB Better Business Bureau: The Sale Guru Internet

Oct 19 2017
Sling TV SlingTV Gross Inaccuracy of TV Channel Packages Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Cable TV: Sling TV Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Marvels of Nature Hid in fine print a 14 day period to call back or else be charge full price Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Marvels of Nature Internet

Oct 19 2017
Coastal Clique LLC , Kurt and Jacquline Nelson owners Jewelry bought never received, pearls sent never to be returned Biloxi Mississippi Author: Other Jewelers: Coastal Clique LLC Biloxi, Mississippi

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 19 2017
progressmobility.com Progress Mobility LLC progress mobility SCAM _ SCAM _ SCAM orlando Nationwide Author: California Medical Supplies: progressmobility.com Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
newport marketing llc newport marketing vacation deal scam Internet Resolve Serious Matter Author: , Hotel: newport marketing llc Internet

Oct 19 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC misleading advertising on Facebook, deceptive practices to bilk the public, unauthorized credit card billing Scottsdale Arizona Author: Erie, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 19 2017
Goot Financial, LLC No services rendered Bedford Texas Author: O Brien, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Goot Financial, LLC Bedford, Texas