DMI CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE CARROLLTON, TX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: DMI Central Clearing House Carrollton, TX
There may be more specific results for "DMI Central Clearing House Carrollton, TX"
For more specific results for "DMI Central Clearing House Carrollton, TX"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Cox Automotive / Central Dispatch Cox Automotive / Central Dispatch - Pissing off Every Auto Transport Company in the business Nationwide
Author: Any Town, Computer Software: Cox Automotive / Central Dispatch Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Kagen M. Cooksley @ Regency Insurance Group Sold a homeowner's policy with People's Trust. Assured the inspector would only check the structure of the house, built in 2010, not all the boxes I had stored as I was remodeling another house. People's Trust cancelled my policy approximately 2 months later as I was unable to clear the boxes due to health issues. Fort Myers Florida Author: Miami, Florida Home Inspections: Kagen M. Cooksley @ Regency Insurance Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Fasciablaster, Ashley Black Guru, ABG LLC Anxiety, Adrenal Fatigue, Weight Gain, Headaches, Banned, Blocked Houston, Tx , Texas Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: Fasciablaster, Ashley Black Guru, ABG LLC Internet

Jul 21 2017
Valerie Payne Craigslist house rental scam. Henderson Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorney Generals: Valerie Payne Henderson , Nevada

Jul 21 2017
Liberty Data Center I have a POA for my elderly neighbor who lives alone. I went out to run an errand and while gone and totally the NO SOLICIATION sign posted, they entered the house and stole $68.00 from my neighbors purse. The sold a subscription to a legally blind woman suffering from dementia Glendale Arizona Author: Mamaroneck, New York Health Care Education: Liberty Data Center Glendale, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
Grand Southern Auctions, Sean R Bergstrom,, Paypal:Bergstromsean@yaqhoo.com I won Lot#157,1927S Peace SilverDolar,Nice High Grade Details Scarce Date.I valued this coin at Ms66 toMS68 My cost was $113.85, paid on April 23rd 2016. I did not recieve this coin and started calling on7/27/16, and was told my coin was sent to someone elseand that person kept my coin. I told them I won , paid all of thier cost and wanted this coin to finish my collection. I knew I had a very good win on the coin and that was why I was after this cion. I was told they could only send my money back,my responce was I WANT MY WON COIN. I called meny more times and did not get any responce. Has anyone had problems with this Auction House?? Douglasville Georgia Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Grand Southern Auctions Douglasville, Georgia

Jul 21 2017
DEALER FORCE DON QUEEN He lies, he scams people out of their money, i was working at the building one day and all of a sudden the lights went off because he coudlnt afford to pay thme, had two peoplpe work from home, you have to fight to get your money, , when he does give you money, he either puts it in the house door or in his mail box. he owes me alot of money, and he jsut gave me a check on Wednesday and now its been return from the bank twice because of no money ini hsi account, clearwater Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: DEALER FORCE clearwater , Florida

Jul 20 2017
Cricket Wireless Fraud and Scam attack on 84 year old Mexia Tx Texas Author: Mexia, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cricket Wireless Mexia Tx, Texas

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
spiritentityremoval.com Anthony Cox Claimed to have removed dark entities from my house and give me an energetic rebalancing Internet Author: Maidstone, Other Fortune Tellers: spiritentityremoval.com Anthony Cox Internet

Jul 19 2017
WILLIAM PAIGE NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES OF STATEN ISLAND WILLIAM PAIGE OR BILL PAIGE William Paige didnt care if I lost my house! STATEN ISLAND New York Author: New York, New York Loan Modification: WILLIAM PAIGE NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES OF STATEN ISLAND STATEN ISLAND , New York

Jul 19 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions Allied Dispatch OVER $20,000 OWED AND THEY WON'T PAY OR CALL BACK! ROCKWALL, TX Johnson City Author: Rockwall, Texas Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Copano Bay Press Mark PusateriMichelle Haas Texas History Ripoff Artists, Ordered a Tx Ranger book for my terminally ill father inlaw, they took pymt and never delivered! Ingleside Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Questionable Activities: Copano Bay Press Ingleside, Texas

Jul 19 2017
SPEEDY CASH The below email was in my spam e-mail box today (7/19/2017 and I've no clue what it is for. I've never taken a loan out for $848.43. So, I google the email address that was included in the California Credit & Debt Services: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Austin, TX Austin TX Don't download or sign that consent - it is a scam Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Lawyers: SPEEDY CASH Austin , TX

Jul 18 2017
PARISION GLOW Horrible Product. Flakes on your face immed after application. The company keeps sending me more product, signed me up for some lame magazine, and of course I cannot find a way to locate them. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT BE SCAMMED. Susan White/ 5004 Ganymede Drive, Austin, TX 78727 Internet Author: EAGLE, Idaho Celebrities: PARISION GLOW Internet

Jul 18 2017
Sweepstakes Advisor Dallas Tx Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Cash Services: Sweepstakes Advisor Texas

Jul 18 2017
Urban House Tees Took my money! Will not respond to emails. Phone number goes straight to Voicemail! 10 days and still no tracking information! Internet Author: New River, Arizona Clothing Stores: Urban House Tees Internet

Jul 18 2017
True Auto, Fort Worth TX They won't leave me alone. They keep sending me a letter every couple of weeks. They say I have a service contract with them for a vehicle that I own. Fort Worth Texas Author: Coon Rapids, Minnesota Auto Warranty: True Auto, Fort Worth TX Internet

Jul 18 2017
Remodel pro mike breaux Unpaid wages Baytown TX Author: Baytown, Texas Builders & Contractors: Attorneys General: Remodel pro mike breaux TX

Jul 17 2017
Confederate Superstore -Confederate Superstore-Private Patriot-Prime Patriot-Vision Marketing International 519 Todd StConroe, TX 77385936-224-7000888-799-3068Prime Patriotc/o Vision Intl. MarketingPO Box 8555The Woodlands, TX 77387 Charged credit card every month, after a single purchase using different names Conroe, TX 77385 Texas
Author: Gretna, Louisiana Specialty Stores: Confederate Superstore Conroe, TX 77385, Texas

Jul 16 2017
Air wind and solar AKA AWS Daryl Easton Amanda Easton They installed faulty solar panel system and was not tdlr license to do in the state of Texas and they burned my house down and mine and my children and my wife stuff up and refuse to pay Dallas Texas
Author: ARP, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Air wind and solar AKA AWS Texas

Jul 15 2017
Kustom Window and Door Sierra Interior I found this company on Thumbtack.com. They had fake reviews, all of which were positive, that led me to believe this was a wonderful company to hire. David Chong is a fake and came to my house to take measurements and asked for a deposit, which I gave via check. I have not heard from him since and every review on Thumbtack says that he is a fake. Sherman Oaks/Van Nuys California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Kustom Window and Door Internet

Jul 15 2017
Gary Romano Caradio Romano fitness and health supplements PLEASE BEWARE OF GARY ROMANO FROM CONROE TX Conroe Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Gary Romano Conroe , Texas

Jul 14 2017
GreenCare Lawn and Landscape Jonathan Farmer Stole My money and left my house in mess Crowley Texas Author: Leonia, New Jersey Landscaping: GreenCare Lawn and Landscape Crowley, Texas