DMI CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE CARROLLTON, TX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: DMI Central Clearing House Carrollton, TX
There may be more reports for "DMI Central Clearing House Carrollton, TX"
For more results perform a general search for "DMI Central Clearing House Carrollton, TX"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

1, Report #920247

Mar 27 2017
Pivotal Payments TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Pivotal Payments commitment to customer satisfaction, Pivotal Payments has implemented strategic changes to proactively enhance client satisfaction and the speed of their customer service response time. The company is focused on improving its clients’ payment processing methods, resulting in 100% satisfaction.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Pivotal Payments pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pivotal Payments. Ripoff Report Verified™
Fixed Author: Ottawa, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Pivotal Payments TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. nationwide credit & debit card processing, clearing & settlement, gift, loyalty, store value card programs, terminal management solutions, electronic check processing. Internet

Mar 25 2017
Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lucas Auto Care pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lucas Auto Care. A full 18 months / unlimited miles on all parts and labor. .
This Guy was Fired For Theft From the Company! Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Lucas Car Care TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Cypress, Texas

Mar 23 2017
Eagle Shield Inc. Garratt Harwood Product does NOT work They put a Mechanic Lien on my house! Liars! Double Talk! Do not care about their customers just the $$$$$ Dublin, California Sue them, they'll d**n sure respond to a summons. Author: Concord, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. Dublin, California

Mar 22 2017
AT&T celular AT&T will not unlock my cellphones to go to another carrier dallas TX Nationwide Author: saginaw, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T celular Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Vlamorous Skin Cream They say a free trial, but 2 weeks later I am charged $97.00 because I did not send it back. No where in the ad or in any follow up emails is it stated it is only a 14 day trial. They are a bunch of thieves. Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Beauty Products: Vlamorous Skin Cream Internet

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 20 2017
TxTag Burnet Road Austin, TX 78727 TxTag is using my account number for someone else and billing me Austin Texas
Author: Waco, Texas Attorney Generals: TxTag Austin, Texas

Mar 19 2017
Statewide recovery group They called me on a local area code and said they will bring court papers to my house so I can go to court because I'm being sued for a loan I didn't pay back. So I borrow $100 to pay the same day and after that they've been taking $50 off of my bank account every Friday. They are scams Nationwide Author: Lake worth, Florida Attorney Generals: Statewide recovery group Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
spectrum orlando FL former bright house networks bundled my subscription without my consent and increase three times the amount Tampa Florida Author: altamonte springs, Florida Internet Service Providers: spectrum orlando FL Tampa, Florida

Mar 18 2017
ASKoption BP Media Group I invested and now have $1408 in m y account and want to clos the account and get my funds. I hve tried several times and they will not send me my profits/balance of my account. I have taken no bonus money etc. They did reyturn my initial investment of $1250 a few weeks ago. I want to close the account and get my funds but keep getting a chat statement that I need one of their brokers to approve the transaction. I think the whole process is a scam! Sheffield,South Yorkshire Author: Carrollton, Virginia Investment Brokers: ASKoption Sheffield,South Yorkshire,

Mar 18 2017
Charter Communications SPECTRUMBright House Networks In Bed with Morgan Stanley while walking on our Backs with Overstated Unrealized Inflated Receivables St. Petersburg Nationwide Author: Tampa Bay, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Charter Communications Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
Roy Rojas Garcia Stole and scammed over $50,000 from me on a house rental in Costa Rica Penas Blancas, San Isidro de General, Costa Rica Other
Author: San Isidro de General, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Roy Rojas Garcia Penas Blancas, Other

Mar 16 2017
SpyWhizz Complete FRAUD Took My Money And Provided NOTHING Promised St. Petersburg Florida Internet
Author: Carrollton, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: SpyWhizz Internet

14, Report #1361962

Mar 15 2017
Danny Connolly pro Asphalt or American Asphalt Rip-off Willis, tx Texas Author: Montgomery, Texas Home Improvements: Danny Connolly pro Asphalt or American Asphalt Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
fridge house took an order for a rv dometic ndr1292 coil, charged my card and will not deliver Plumerville Arkansas Author: Sacramento, California RV Parts & Accessories: fridge house Plumerville, Arkansas

Mar 14 2017
Joshua Johnston bGive Joshua and his Dad and Mom Rented my property for SXSW and didn't pay $10,000 agreed on. Austin, Texas Austin, Texas Author: Azle, Texas Event Planners & Sites: Joshua Johnston TX

Mar 14 2017
Jennifer Bandera This company is a total fraud. McKinney TX Author: Texas Insurance Agencies: Jennifer Bandera Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Joe whatley Whatley roofing Joe called me to a house and walked the job with me. He asked for box gutter specifically, so i gave him a sample. He approved it with the homeowner then we installed. When it came time to pay he just didnt answer his phone. Plano Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Small Business Services: Joe whatley Plano, Texas

Mar 13 2017
AMS American municipal services Thank goodness my neighbors are smart and web savvy Being in my 60's and uninformed I was literally telling my neighbors buy cause I was going to jail being on a fixed income and not guilty of anything I cannot pay 253 dollars escpecially for something I didn't do. Carrollton Internet Author: Springfeild , Louisiana Correctional Facilities / Jail: AMS American municipal services Internet

Mar 13 2017
I was looking for a Boxer dog & came across this site duncan boxers for sale Houston TX Internet Author: Hastings, North Dakota Dog Catchers: Duncan Boxers Internet

Mar 13 2017
Les zieve Unprofessional lawyer he does illegal dual tracking and uses lots of tactics for intimidation racist his employees make fun of my accent he treat me many times and post foreclosure paper in my house while I was in Loan modification same tactics while I was in short sale despicable unconscionable Irvine California Author: Mission viejo , California Lawyers: Les zieve Irvine , California

Mar 11 2017
Sweepstakes clearing house Internet Author: Summerville, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Sweepstakes clearing house Internet

Mar 11 2017
Jukebox Repair Service Dino J Anton This guy Anton was in my house for 3 hrs on Feb 4 17. He was informed what the problem was with the Wurlitzer juke box.  St Pete FL/Tampa Fl Internet Author: Venice, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Jukebox Repair Service Internet

Mar 11 2017
Coast Painting Amateur House Painters Gardena California Author: Marina Del Rey, California Home Improvements: Coast Painting Gardena, California

Mar 10 2017
Blake Caldwell of Caldwell Stoneworks Took the money and ran... Carrollton Georgia Author: Carrollton, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Blake Caldwell Carrollton, Georgia