Your Search | dvd donkey, dvd avenue

Jul 10 2014
MEDIACOM Subcontracted Broadband Co Day one: Install day, they send a sub contractor here to do install. They had specific directions to contact landlord when they got here to gain access to roof. Sub contractor had already jimmied the roof door(breaking it) when he knocked at our door. Was hooking up our box and broke the picture auxillary in the back of my tv, then rigged the box so we would have a picture. But now our tv is no longer capable to hook up DVD player or game system. Then the installer refused to do the install in our bedroom, while openly giving us information about his criminal background as if we cared. Once he left we called Mediacom every 2 hours trying to get a hold of a supervisor. Over the last week I would say over 100 calls have been made to try to get someone in charge on the line to fix their mistakes, and are yet to have any resolution.  More and more and more unsuccessful calls to Mediacom. Met face to face with a Mediacom supervisor and hr is basically standing behind these crooks he has subcontracted, instead of acknowledging the paying customer who has been mistreated and have technically been vandalized. That's the short version so far Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Cable TV: MEDIACOM Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 09 2014
Annie Hopper Annie James Ambella and Dynamic Neural Retraining System @ www.dnrsystem.com. Another addres: 501 Tyee Rd., Victoria BC, Canada V9A 0A9 She sold me a Brain Training Cours, and when I addressed her friends same sex marriage she was abusive Victoria, British Columbia Author: Huntington Beach, California Seminar Programs: Annie Hopper Victoria, British Columbia

Jul 01 2014
Alternative Postal Service Cars & Concepts ld to come I mother of two trying to get back in school CNA to help out at home with my husband, I was told to go to 4711 N. Manhattan Avenue for orientation went there two days later filled out paper work , a w-9 form wad told I.could file on my taxes. I was also told I would get $10 per hr on a form that was with the paper work, I notice that they asked for the form back with the test that was given. We were used $80 in gas they didn't care. I had.to.split a $42 check with my helper. Tampa Florida Author: Brandon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Alternative Postal Service Tampa, Florida

Jun 18 2014
Harold Gullory louisiana Zydeco Live Harold Gillory took money I paid for a teaching live zydeco DVD and sent me no DVD. Lake Charles Louisiana Author: houston, Texas Dance: Harold Gullory Internet

Jun 10 2014
CDL4DVD I ordered a dvd to help my boyfriend with his cdl training and they took my money from a paypal account and never sent the dvd Internet Author: Maryland Trade Schools: CDL4DVD Internet

Jun 09 2014
AVENUE LOCKSMITH NOT A LEGITIMATE COMPANY! SCAM ARTIST! DALLAS Texas Author: dallas, Texas Personal Services: AVENUE LOCKSMITH DALLAS, Texas

Jun 09 2014
roomsinharlem.com nycityrooms.com roomsinharlem.com, 421 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10001 Advance Fee SCAM Modesto Esterlin Martinez New York New York
Author: New York, New York Realtors: roomsinharlem.com New York, New York

Jun 07 2014
Dvdtreat DVD rush Buyer beware: fake DVD seller Internet Author: Asheboro , North Carolina Video Stores: Dvdtreat Internet

Jun 07 2014
whycostas Sent me a bootlegged DVD box set of Soap. Film frequently freezes. unknown (in China) Internet Author: Portsmouth UK not USA, Alabama On-Line Business: whycostas Internet

Jun 04 2014
Fast DVD FastDVD DON'T BUY ONLINE DVD SEASONS New York/Canada Internet
Author: Bloomington, Indiana Video Stores: Fast DVD Internet

Jun 02 2014
Avenue Productions, Inc. Avenue Productions, Inc. model agency, fake, hoax, miami, florida, liars, they steal your money, fake company, liars, Fortlauderdale Florida Author: Miami, Florida Talent Scouts: Avenue Productions, Inc. Fortlauderdale, Florida

May 30 2014
Drive Time Florida Avenue Tampa Florida Branch Drive Time Car Dealership Florida Avenue Tampa Florida Leased me a damaged Car and a week later had to Pay for new battery and 4 weeks after purchase have to pay 100 to have it checked and after they charge you 100 they tell you you are not covered! They never did the multi inspection before the sale or they ignored the damages to have the sucker who was going to lease it pay for the pre leassing damages. When called the dealer they were very different than when they were going to sale me the car their demeanor changed to the aggressive approach and the manager told me to bring the car back that they would sale it again in a HEART BEAT AND I WOULD LOSE THE DOWN PAYMENT. In other words I rented a car a month ago and I am already responsible to fix it when the reason why I bought with them is because as they deceivingly announce in their site they do a RIGOROUS CHECKS ANOTHER THING IS THAT IS NOT A 100 FOR DEDUCTIBLE IS A 100 JUST TO CHECK IT EVERY TIME YOU GO IN WITH THEM. SPEAK CLEARLY AND STOP UNETHICAL PRACTICES . Tampa Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Drive Time Florida Avenue Tampa Florida Branch Nationwide

May 29 2014
avenue production or Dana West Charged me 800 dol for photographs...made me work 3 events and owes me money and never pay me for over a year now.theyre still scamming and recruiting more people.everything has to be cash and pay in full amount. Dana west is a liar and using the bankruptcy excuse and blaming the old owner responsible for unpaid debts so she can support her own lifestyle .something needs to be done so they wont take advantage of other people fort Lauderdale Florida Author: weston, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: avenue production fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 28 2014
Discount Central Online Company bait and switch through Ebay!!!!!! Only get pat of headrest dvd kit Los angeles California Internet Author: Ocala, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Discount Central Online Internet

May 24 2014
Coast Digital Copy aka Corporate Coast Business Solution Kevin Byram Zamorano Coast Digital Copy is scamming people with lies! Santa Ana California
Author: Tustin, California Small Business Services: Coast Digital Copy Santa Ana, Ca, California

May 21 2014
ultimate dvd series he called brooke a retard trailer trash jerry springer watching he laughed said we were poor, Internet Author: webster springs, West Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ultimate dvd series Internet

May 20 2014
Planet DVD Store, Ultimate DVD Shop Ultimate DVD Series, Classic Media DVD SAVE YOUR MONEY! TOTAL RIPOFF! Internet Author: Dayton, Ohio Internet Fraud: Planet DVD Store, Ultimate DVD Shop, Ultimate DVD Series, Classic Media DVD Internet

May 20 2014
Avenue Social Social Jitney Appisco LogoBench Salsoft Fraudulent business practices, making promises they did not keep, stealing money, refusal to deliver Sunnydale California Author: Jupiter, Florida Computer Programmers: Avenue Social California

May 19 2014
Avenue Locksmith Scam, promised price on website and via phone wasn't the same as charged dallas Texas Author: frisco, Texas Consumer Services: Avenue Locksmith dallas, Texas

May 15 2014
Tygar Manufacturing, LLC 109 Smokehill Lane, St 130Woodstock, GA 30188 DVD Taining module is a joke. Woodstock Georgia Author: NEWPORT, Washington Landscaping: Tygar Manufacturing, LLC Woodstock, Georgia

May 15 2014
Equity Residential Management 1253 Barry Avenue They lost my payment and send me eviction notice and although I provided them with a repalcement cashier check, they never reimbursedme for my expenses Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Collection Agencies: Equity Residential Management Los Angeles, California

May 13 2014
ecraft by craftwell U.S.A Craftwell Inc. 11-17 43rd Avenue Long Island City, New York 11101 Tel: 888-315-8885 Int'l: 718-878-5088 Fax: 718-606-9822 i have used this machine it worked fine did not have a problem AT FIRST!  11-17 43rd Avenue Long Island City, New York 11101 Nationwide Author: west monroe, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: ecraft Nationwide

23, Report #1142045

May 09 2014
Randstad @ 1401 Dalton Avenue My TERRRIBLE One Week Experience in 2nd shift. Cincinati Nationwide
Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Randstad Nationwide

May 09 2014
Duvera Financial rich victor murray tucker scammed contract,non delivery of promises,no contact avenue after three months carlsbad California Author: albion, Michigan Financial Services: Duvera Financial carlsbad, California

May 07 2014
USA Dvd Box Set Superstore DVDTreat.com terrible quality homemade DVDs shipped from China Internet Author: Reading, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: USA Dvd Box Set Superstore Internet