Your Search | dale adams suite 2b 7500 macleod trail se calgary, ab t2h 0l9 (403) 777 4779
There may be more reports for "dale adams suite 2b 7500 macleod trail se calgary, ab t2h 0l9 (403) 777 4779"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "dale adams suite 2b 7500 macleod trail se calgary, ab t2h 0l9 (403) 777 4779"

Dec 08 2016
Federal Taxrelief.Inc. Barry FootlickKenneth HalversonDean Tucci TEFT BY DECEPTION Wood Dale Illinois Author: BUFFALO GROVE, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Federal Taxrelief.Inc. Wood Dale, Illinois

Dec 06 2016
simplyuniquebabygifts.com, Simply Unique Baby Gifts, 2028 E. Ben White Blvd. Suite #240-1213, Austin, TX 78741. simply unique baby gifts austin TX Author: Beverly Hills, California Baby Products: simplyuniquebabygifts.com Internet

xenonhids.com STAY AWAY - BAD BUSINESS Internet
Author: Indian Trail, North Carolina Auto Audio Electronics: xenonhids.com Internet

Dec 06 2016
Ray Charles Station / West Adams Post Office - 90016 dishonest, liars, game players, never delivered my package, package not available at the post office, was given poor instructions on the telephone, even the manager did not know what she was doing Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California United States Postal Service: Ray Charles Station / West Adams Post Office - 90016 Los Angeles, California

Dec 05 2016
Suite Twenty Four- Adam Arellano Adam Arellano is the definition of a Scam Artist Albuquerque New Mexico Author: San Diego, California Websites: Suite Twenty Four- Adam Arellano Albuquerque, New Mexico

Dec 05 2016
Evelina Skin Products Supposedly Angelina Jolie products. Skin Care Products, Trial Size - then they charge your CC the FULL AMOUNT 2647 Gateway Road, Suite 105 #585 Carlsbad, CA Carlsbad, CA 92009 Author: Placerville, California Bait-and-Switch: Evelina Skin Products Internet

Dec 01 2016
Lindy Adam - Austin Dog Whisperer CA Puppy Pal RanchLynn Adams Austin Dog Whisperer Austin dog trainer Austin Texas Author: Buda, Texas Animal Services: Lindy Adam - Austin Dog Whisperer Austin, Texas

Nov 30 2016
Adams country human services Dps. Cps Kidnapped children for money Commerce city Colorado Really?? Author: Thornton, Colorado Child Protective Services: Adams country human services

Nov 29 2016
Image revive Face replens Ripoff/scam Internet Author: Calgary , Alabama Questionable Activities: Image revive Internet

Nov 29 2016
Vskin active Age escape u fair business practices/scam Internet Author: Calgary , Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Vskin active Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire My order number was DE126550 ordered on 11/3/2016 address 1735 Caton Ave Brooklyn NY, 11226 suite 344 I place an order with The Deal Empire and never received it. Sent emails no response. Then only name that i wad able to get was kaviyomsv.com Brooklyn NY 11226 klaviyomsv.com. Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 25 2016
Sears.com Order incorrect and even highest management refused to make it right! You are not being truthful Author: Slidell, Louisiana Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Se

Nov 25 2016
luminisadvancedskincare.com They offrede a trail sise skin lotion for $1.99 and charged me $200. Dont know Internet Author: Bella gardenia , California Hearing Aid Centers: luminisadvancedskincare.com Internet

Nov 22 2016
ezcarsandtrucks.com Phone Text Rip Off Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alabama Lottery: Bingolot.ca1 Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
The Deal Empire Total scam 2372 Morse Avenue Suite #344 92614 Phone: (949) 53 Internet At last.... Author: Fair Oaks, California Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 19 2016
The Deal Empire Angela Sands is the Customer Service person I order a product on 10/25/16, card was charged but to date received no product. Called their number and email Angela Sands numerous times but no response. 2372 Morse Avenue Suite #344, Irvine, CA 92614 California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 19 2016
PNC BANK N.A. FLORIDA. FL James B. Prirtle Construction Co. Inc.5700 Griffin Road Suite 200 Davie, Florida. 33314 I am sharing this so others do not fall victim to someone sending you a check for an amount over what they owe for an order that want you to place. DO NOT DEPOSIT THE CHECK. IT WULL THEN HAVE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION ON IT. Not to mention no one pays thousands of dollars more for something and asks you to send back the difference because they claim their financial advisor made a mistake. THIS IS CHECK FRAUD. DO NOT FALL FOR IT. PNC BANK CHECKS Nationwide Author: South Berwick, Maine On-Line Business: PNC BANK N.A. FLORIDA. FL Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
VACATION TO GO ALAN FOX CEOCHRISTINE PARSONS fraud, deception, misrepresentation, Vacations To Go 5851 San Felipe Street, Suite 500 Nationwide Responding to Unhappy Customer Over Exchange Rate Author: London, Cruise Ships: VACATION TO GO Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
Lifemates/ Elite Singles Canada Corporation Misrepresentation of their Product Mississauga Ontario Author: Calgary, Alberta Dating Services: Lifemates Mississauga, Ontario

Nov 16 2016
RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Buenas tardes queridos hermanos, por favor les ruego tengan cuidado con estas dos lacras, vienen huyendo desde la isla de margarita, donde me estafaron con un carro montado, y todo por confiar en la gente, esto paso a mediados de marzo del presente año, sus nombres son RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA C.I. 10.667.591 Y MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, para ser puntual, cuando me vendieron el carro la historia fue, que ellos se iban del pais y tal, que Renan se iba ese domingo pero que su esposa quedaba y ella era la que iba a firmarnos el traspaso, el echo fue que para que nos entregara el carro le cancelamos 800$ 400euros y 150.mil Bs por el carro, para mi sorpresa cuando fuimos esa misma semana al INTT a revisar el carro nos encontramos con que supuestamente al carro RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Good evening dear brothers, please be careful with these two scourges, come running from the island of margarita, where I was cheated with a cart mounted, and everything to trust the people , This happened in the middle of March of this year, their names are RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA CI 10.667.591 AND MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, to be punctual, when they sold the car the story was, that they were leaving the country and such, that Renan was leaving that Sunday but that his wife was and she was the one who was going to sign the transfer, echo Was that to give us the car we canceled 800 $ 400euros and 150,000 Bs for the car, to my surprise when we went that week to the INTT to check the car we found that supposedly the car had been damaged
Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA Internet

Nov 15 2016
CALLSMASTER INC 364 E, Main Street, Suite 1012, Delaware US,19709 They scammed me for the amount 299.99 Delaware
Author: El Cerrito, California Computer Service & Repair: CALLSMASTER INC

Nov 14 2016
skin noir skin noir was charging me payments of $89.95 montly for a free trail of skin noir face product that the internet aid said that you pay $4.95 for shipping Santa Ana california Which means.... Author: allegany, New York Internet Fraud: Sales People: skin noir Internet

Nov 12 2016
Cox communications They ripped i don't owe $1,412.54 the lawyers are a rip off to i don't want them to call me or send letters they lied about everything morgan&associates are ripoffs to need them to leave me alone 2601 N.W.expressway,suite 205 East Oklahoma ,City, Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorney Generals: Cox communications Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
wi-tribe.pk/ Wi-tribe PakistanTheir service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period Their service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period. After many days of my complaint when I asked them return my money because you did not provide me what I asked for. Then they said we cannot because it is not in our SOPs. But when I ordered for connection at that time they told me about trial period. That if you did not like our services I'll get my full payment. I lunched my complaint with the trail period but they did not return my money. They are Thief! Islamabad Nationwide
Author: Islamabad, Internet: wi-tribe.pk/ Nationwide

Nov 09 2016
1 800 PACK RAT Pack Rat, LLC, 1800packrat.com, 1-800-PACKRAT,LLC, Pack-Rat, 1 800 PACK RAT, 1-800-PACK-RAT, LLC National Operations Center11640 Northpark Dr. Suite 200 Wake Forest, NC 27587 POD dropped, FURNITURE DESTROYED, Collectibles DAMAGED, BEYOND NORMAL SHIFTING Wake Forest, Nationwide
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Moving Companies: 1 800 PACK RAT Nationwide