Your Search | dallas ft. worth pool remodeling & repairs

Dec 04 2016
Dallas Dating Company Fort Worth Dating Company Singles Beware of this SCAM Fort Worth Texas Author: Saginaw, Texas Dating Services: Dallas Dating Company Fort Worth, Texas

Dec 04 2016
Jacob Jacobo Choose The Right Pool Service, CTR Pools Unlicensed, Unprofessional, Uneducated, Inarticulate, Uncouth Placentia California
Author: placentia, California Cleaning Services: Jacob Jacobo Placentia, California

Dec 04 2016
1and2 automotive 1and2 automotive they sold me a bad car dallas Texas Author: Garland, Texas Auto Dealers: 1and2 automotive dallas, Texas

Dec 03 2016
JD Byrider Grossly inflated loan - 3x the worth of the vehicle Springdale Arkansas Why did you buy the vehicle? Author: Lincoln, Arkansas Car Financing: JD Byrider Springdale , Arkansas

Dec 03 2016
womens ready to wear stores Fake Coach Bags ordered 3 only 1 delivered total plastic fake worth about $5.00. Can't contact company came from delivery came in bag from China China Internet Author: Castaic, Alabama Clothing Stores: womens ready to wear stores Internet

Dec 02 2016
Autoform Vancouver Miles North Aaron Van Pykstra scam artists Vancouver British Columbia Author: vancouver BC, British Columbia Auto Dealer Repairs: Autoform Vancouver Vancouver , British Columbia

Dec 02 2016
Gamestop Gamestop is a ripoff. Palm Springs Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Gamestop Palm Springs, Florida

Dec 01 2016
William ONeil + Co $50,000 worth of damages/repairs/scratches to our brand new glass Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Cleaning Services: Fish Window Cleaning Internet

Dec 01 2016
American Home Shield Not Worth the Time or Expense Nationwide Author: Visalia, California Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Space Ape games Unfair gaming practices, unrealistic drop rates, poor customer service London United Kingdom Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Computer Programmers: Space Ape games

Dec 01 2016
Progress Residential Rent Progress Refused to refund Pet Deposit and Continues to charge Pet Fee when I Did Not Bring my Pet! Alpharetta Georgia Author: Dallas, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Progress Residential Alpharetta, Georgia

Dec 01 2016
Dr. Smart Phones Addison location took parts from ps4 addison Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Dr. Smart Phones Addison location addison, Texas

Dec 01 2016
homeadvisor Wouldn't use your company or recommend your company to anyone, This company is a frustration to disconnect from! Charged me for non existing leads and then when I Email their agent they did not remove those charges from the invoice,  Internet Author: lake worth, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: homeadvisor Internet

Dec 01 2016
Penguin Insulation Better to avoid their rebate program. Value of their work not worth rebate YOU are entitled to. Clearfield Utah Author: Santa Clara, Utah Door to Door Sales: Penguin Insulation Clearfield , Utah

Nov 30 2016
DeVry University Preys on Disabled Veterans Ft. Washington Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Colleges and Universities: DeVry University Ft. Washington, Pennsylvania

Nov 30 2016
Orlando pools by Design Matthew Szafran, Fred Szafran, Orlando Poolscapes Fraud pool company owner! They don't pay subcontractors Winter park Florida Author: CLERMONT, Florida Builders & Contractors: Orlando pools by Design Winter park, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Merrick Bank / Junisse Skin unwilling to correct there mistake.Still charging me for an amount all ready refunded back to my account. Dallas Texas Author: ANDERSON, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Merrick Bank Dallas , Texas

Nov 30 2016
Drive time I traded my 92 Honda accord for a 2010 Mitsubishi lancer told me my trade out was worth 900, but aftet a few months I called back asking about my account and the trade in.  Knoxville Tennessee Author: Madisonville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Drive time Knoxville , Tennessee

Nov 30 2016
Chad Hatten Hatten Chad chad hatten hatten chad did not provide a refund Houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Chad Hatten Hatten Chad Houston, Texas

Nov 29 2016
Matchmaker Michigan Kim Kanoza I met with Kimberly Kanoza on 9-10-2016. She interviewed me at length, asked about my preferences and wrote down my net worth. She assured me repeatedly that she had a large number of professional men available in my income rangel characteristics. They shared 8 matches that supposedly met that criteria but never offered those matches to me. They ignored my calls and emails to discuss the matter. Something needs to be done about this unethical company. Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Dating Services: Matchmaker Michigan Grand rapids MI,

Nov 29 2016
A.I.U American intercontinental university i wanted to look for a school where i felt most comfortable and i saw a.i.u i spoke to a representative and i specified that i just wanted to try it out and i asked if i wanted to withdraw whould i owe money they said no so i said what the heck why not they have all calls recorded so i know what i said and they know anyways i withdrawn from the school only been with them for 2 weeks and now they saying i owe money how are these parasitic jerks still in business please help our young people stay out of debt !!!! Nationwide Author: lake worth, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: A.I.U Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Camden Services This happen two years ago. I still have some paperwork. Let's just say this started in September 2014 and by April 2015 the last payment and $2,000.00 later. I got nothing. I had been calling like most people and they let you talk with different people.  They promise to help you with your credit so you can buy a home through them. Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Financial Services: Camden Services Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Oak Haven Massage San Antonio Texas Ripped off by a masseuse didn't get my money's worth complain to manager disregard complaints San Antonio,Texas 78248 Texas Author: San Anotonio, Texas Chiropractors: Oak Haven Massage San Antonio Texas San Antonio,Texas 78248, Texas

Nov 29 2016
Eric Noveshen Bridgewater Capital LLC, Envision Capital LLC (of Florida) Financial Advisor, investor PIPE deal finder providing funding to small troubled companies, Fort Lauderdale Florida
Notice of Subpoena Issued Author: Kansas Financial Services: Eric Noveshen Ft lauderdale , Florida

Nov 29 2016
Walmart Family T Mobile I was having problems with a phone I purchased at one of the local Walmart stores, After about two months I was having problems with it. California Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family T Mobile El Dorado Hills, California