DALLAS FT. WORTH POOL REMODELING & REPAIRS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Dallas Ft. Worth Pool Remodeling & Repairs
There may be more specific results for "Dallas Ft. Worth Pool Remodeling & Repairs"
For more specific results for "Dallas Ft. Worth Pool Remodeling & Repairs"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Orlando Pool and Patio by Design Inc Eric Meyers BEWARE, STAY AWAY AT ANY COST Orlando Florida
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Pool Builders: Orlando Pool and Patio by Design Inc Orlando, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Williamsburg Townhomes This place is a total scam! Garland Texas Williamsburg Townhomes Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Williamsburg Townhomes Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 23 2017
Coast To Coast Relocation Relocation from Boston to Dallas Harrison New Jersey Author: McKinney, Texas Moving Companies: Coast To Coast Relocation Harrison, New Jersey

Apr 23 2017
the money source did not make my escrow payments to insurance company dallas Texas Author: frankford, Delaware Mortgage Companies: the money source dallas , Texas

Apr 22 2017
Solar Illluminations Ft. Myers Florida Cheap products, no returns! Be careful! Fort Myers Florida Author: Bellville, Texas Lighting Stores: Solar Illluminations Fort Myers, Florida

Apr 22 2017
Blast Media Dave Riley, Dave Rupley, Dave Ripley, Charles Ripley. SCAMMER FELON LIFELONG THIEF WINTER PARK FLORIDA Got me for 500 bucks Author: Dallas, Texas Liars: Blast Media Internet

Apr 22 2017
ROCK STAR GALLERY MICHAEL DUNN SOLD ME FRAUDULENT/FORGED NIRVAN MEMORABILIA ($17,500 WORTH) SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
Matt Parker apologizes to ROCK STAR gallery for false rip off report. Author: san diego, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: ROCK STAR GALLERY SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Apr 22 2017
Metro Ford Metro Ford Chicago big scam car dealership! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Metro Ford Chicago, Illinois

Apr 22 2017
Pool Zone Sold me junk Solar Cover Grand Island New York Author: Pleasantville, Pennsylvania Pools & Saunas: Pool Zone Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | GRN and Global Recruiters Network ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Chicago Illinois Notice to Unknown Person or Persons Author: Dallas, Texas Franchisors: GRN and Global Recruiters Network internet

Apr 21 2017
Bling Trend Lux R.V Paul Benjamin told me i won 10 million, 75,000 for bills , 2017 lux RV worth up to 50,000, and 10,000 towards a vacation. facebook Internet Author: Rockport, Texas Banks: Bling Trend Lux R.V Internet

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 21 2017
Garrett's Moving and Storage Wheaton Van Lines Garrett's Moving scam, bait and switch movers, bait and switch con men, Brandon Ware, Garrett Ware Dallas Texas Author: Plano, Texas Moving & Storage: Garrett's Moving and Storage Dallas, Texas

Apr 21 2017
DSM Supply Refused to refund payment after failing to deliver our order! Dallas Texas Author: Central Square, New York Medical Supplies: DSM Supply Dallas, Texas

Apr 20 2017
American Honda Honda decided to Screw Over a customer with Cancer Honda of Fife Dealership Nationwide Author: Auburn, Washington Auto Dealer Repairs: American Honda Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
SOS Credit Company Did not for filling his contract Texas Nationwide Author: ft Myers, Florida Credit & Debt Services: SOS Credit Company Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Angel Hobbies and RC Shop I had over $2300.00 worth of merchandise stolen from me buy this business. Aberdeen Maryland Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Hobby Shops: Angel Hobbies and RC Shop Aberdeen, Maryland

Apr 20 2017
Backflow Inspection Repairs & Plumbing, Inc. This company is a scam! They came to our office to test our backflow and told us that it had failed and needed to be replaced. We had a reputabale plumber come and test the same backflow and they confirmed that it had passed. Backflow Inspection is not honest! Terrible company. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Utility Companies: Backflow Inspection Repairs & Plumbing, Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Apr 20 2017
APE Processing I received a call about a month ago from a Stephen Page claiming I had taken out a loan while working for a company back in 2010/2011,  Duluth Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Process Servers: APE Processing Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Dave McGowan DBA Infinity Remodeling & Construction Scam Artist Stole $20k Down Payment and Ran - Many Victims - BEWARE Spencer Massachusetts
Author: Holliston, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Infinity Remodeling & Construction Spencer, Massachusetts

Apr 19 2017
Slick's Auto Repair I signed up for Motologic service , My business closed down I tried 2 times to cancel because I can no longer use this service, first call they would see what they could do and call me back, never heard.Emailed them back yesterday they replied to tell me I can't cancel unless I pay $300.00 fee. This is nothing but a RIP OFF. I wouldn't mind paying for it if I could still use it but I no longer have my garage so I have no use for it. PLEASE rethink befgetting trapped in their SCAM Dallas ore North Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Slick's Auto Repair Dallas, North Carolina

Apr 19 2017
Authority van lines Ft Lauderdale moving and storage Scam fraid theif Cape coral Florida Author: Lee, Florida Moving Companies: Authority van lines Cape coral , Florida

Apr 19 2017
KWIK LOCKSMITH This morning April 19th at 5 am I called this company because I locked my keys in my car. The operator said he would have someone from my area come out and help. Fort Worth Texas Internet Author: Mansfield , Texas Auto Towing: KWIK LOCKSMITH Internet

Apr 19 2017
Landstar Ligon Trucking Beware of their Broker-Carrier Contracts! They take no responsibility for their driver foul-ups Jacksonville Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: Landstar Ligon Trucking Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Premier Ford Lincoln Service & Parts ford lincoln services Brooklyn NEW YORK Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Premier Ford Lincoln Service & Parts Nationwide