Your Search | damlow prices, amazon marketplace

Jan 19 2017
Suburban Propane Suburban Propane Very hostile and angry propane service provider. Threatened to remove their tank because I questioned their business practices and complained about an employee. In retaliation, they informed me they planned to retreive their tank after just filling it!!!! These people lie routinely about service and prices. They are infamous for such business conduct. Oakhurst, CA and Auberry, CA California Author: Auberry, California Consumer Services: Suburban Propane Oakhurst, California

Jan 18 2017
Amazon Prime Deceptive Trial Membership - But fast to Fix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona On-Line Business: Amazon Prime Internet

Jan 17 2017
TaxACT, Inc. No Support, Prices are a Rip Off Internet Author: Meridian, Idaho Income tax: TaxACT, Inc. Internet

Jan 11 2017
IceBerg Cups I ordered online with the company in 04/2016 for a tumbler then ordered off Amazon later in the year and have never received either cup. When I ordered from Amazon I wasn't aware it was the same company. Their site is unable to be contacted and no number. Internet Author: Stonewall, Louisiana Gift Shops: IceBerg Cups Internet

Jan 09 2017
Alternative Online Design Committed Fraud when claiming that the websites created were in fact Amazon affiliate websites. Misrepresented and withheld commissions. Misrepresented SEO service. Phoenix Arizona Author: El Dorado Hills, California Work at Home: Alternative Online Design Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 07 2017
Amazon Seller Central Scammed Me By Not Offering The Agreed Service  Author: Manizales, Alabama Personal Services: Amazon Seller Central Internet

Jan 07 2017
Blush Novelties blushnovelties.com/ Scam artists, they sue and threaten people to keep their market share New York Internet Author: Amazon, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Blush Novelties Internet

Jan 05 2017
Hacking Team Inc and 3rd worlds gunda hoz help.aol.com has been notified to give info on investigated hackers assuming claim on my Android amazon kindle fire network while destroying and looting from my emails and privacy agreements in use of the kindle fire's accessibilities. Mostly Boston and Interstate East coast areas Nationwide Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Government Corruption: Hacking Team Inc and 3rd worlds gunda hoz Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
RR Auction REVIEW: RR Auction commitment to total customer satisfaction. 100% Lifetime Guarantee of authenticity. RR Auction focused on providing highest prices for consignors. Buy and sell with the confidence… confidence from 30 years of experience and customer satisfaction. Amherst, New Hampshire Boston, Massachusetts *UPDATE: RR Auction pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RR Auction recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
BOB EATON is Associated with PSA DNA Author: UP, Pennsylvania Auction / Liquidators: RR Autograph Auctions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, 100% lifetime guarantee of authenticity. RR Autograph Auctions, is America’s Premiere Autograph Auction House Amherst, New Hampshire

Jan 05 2017
Satin Youth Perfectinghealth, Darlingcr I thought this was a free gift from Amazon. Not true. St. George Utah Author: Pasadena, California Drug Manufacturers: Satin Youth St. George, Utah

Jan 04 2017
Amazon A to Z claims A to Z claim fraud Nationwide Author: Oklahoma Internet: Amazon A to Z claims Nationwide

Jan 01 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Cream Rejuvenem by Angelina Jolie/manufactured forBeauty Wrinkle Reducer cream and serum come-on ad on yahooabout jolie/Pitt divorce Then BIG ad for free Pay shipping only for serum and day. Total: 10.90 and nothing said coming shipments at much higher prices Edison New Jersey Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Beauty Products: Beauty Wrinkle Cream Edison, New Jersey

Dec 31 2016
Amazon Auto charged for Prime Nationwide Author: Auburn, California Consumer Services: Amazon Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
Bayshore.corp Amazon Marketplace Summit Viper SD climbing treestand don't know Internet Author: Duson, Louisiana Sporting Goods: Bayshore.corp Internet

Dec 30 2016
fashionrotita .Irina Rusanova Customers, the product you will receive is very different from the picture. And read the return policy before you will risks to order.This company is not Amazon:-.I had very unpleasant experience with my order: time of delivery was more then 3 weeks, size is not L, look different from picture and they only want to refund 20% of money Internet  Author: Cascade Locks, Oregon Clothing Stores: fashionrotita Internet

Dec 30 2016
Audio Digest Gift Card Scam Phony Medical Board preparation scam promises gift cards, doesn't deliver. Audio Digest floods doctors with emails promising for $750 Amazon card rebate; takes money but never sends 'gift card'. Glendale, California Internet
Author: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Audio Digest Internet

Dec 27 2016
Emporium Retail Group LLC I purchased Cyber Monday sale items, and am being billed for regular retail my sales slip even shows the sale price but they will not honor the prices they published. I call their customer service number and it is a offshore answering service, I called 8 Sale Price, will call you Los Angles, Ca Internet
Response from Emporium Author: Rocklin, California Kitchens: Emporium Retail Group LLC Internet

Dec 23 2016
Amazon.com Amazon disabled my account after I bought $100 of giftcards Internet Author: California Book Stores: Amazon Internet

Dec 20 2016
Amazon My account was Hacked Seattle Washington Internet Author: Girard, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Amazon Internet

Dec 18 2016
Amazon I opened up a credit card at their site and then used it to purchase. I paid and thought the CC balance was zero. Next I know I get a bill for ?? $99.00 for a Amazon Prime membership. I never requested this. I called and they took off the charge and I thought the interest and late penalty would be taken care of with it. Not thinking that the credit card is seperate from amazon.com. Now I have been shown as delinquent on my credit report. To get the charges off my credit card I had to pay the ??? $53+ and they would put that toward the money owed AND THEN would put a credit for the amount on my card. I had excellent credit and am quite upset over this. Don't trust amazon. Internet Author: Youngsville, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Amazon Internet

Dec 18 2016
Amazon Inc. thieves, liars, conartists, dishonest, allowed fraud to occur without my password or consent, customer service did nothing to stop the continued fraud after i reported it, lizette fernandez in the legal department said they do NOT reimburse fraud charges back to customers, they are not to be trusted, their online accounts are NOT secured, had to file a lawsuit to get their attention and may have to refile my lawsuit again Seattle Washington
Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Stores: Amazon Inc. Seattle, Washington

Dec 17 2016
uss trust loans told me I qualified for a $3000.00 loan. I had to be able to make the first payment on Amazon cards. and then u had to pay taxes because the better business bureau because of mey credit wouldn't let them to transfer the money. once I paid that the money would be in my account in twenty minutes. and never was. And now the number won't answer my calls at all Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Banks: uss trust loans Internet

Dec 16 2016
Empire Today Misleading and lack of transparency on prices Tampa Nationwide Author: Riverview, Florida Consumer Services: Empire Today Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
Gigopoly Inc. Jack Watters Joe Voss Amazon Consignment Ripoff Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario E-trade: Gigopoly Inc. Toronto, Ontario

Dec 12 2016
STEVEN SAWYER AMAZON IMPOSTER SWINDLING SCAMMING AMAZON IMPOSTER California Author: GLOBE, Arizona Sales People: STEVEN SAWYER California