Your Search | damlow prices, amazon marketplace

Dec 07 2016
Amazon Digital Services LLC Bait and Switch !!! No Satisfaction or Customer Service Here!!! Internet Author: Austin, Texas Computer Mail Order: Amazon.com Internet

2, Report #1342018

Dec 07 2016
Amazon ALERT and WARNING: Amazon will not refund FRAUD... Even to longtime customers Seattle Internet Fraud... Author: Vancouver, BC, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Amazon Internet

Dec 05 2016
Academy Sports & Outdoors Academy Does Not Honor Sale Prices Katy Internet Author: San Luis Obispo, California Guns & Ranges: Academy Sports & Outdoors Internet

Dec 05 2016
Ticket Galaxy this company is a rip off. don't purchase from them. they sold me tickets that were behind the strange and cannot be sold buy the venue. not only did they inflate the charges by 3 times they added an additional $150 fee I was not told or shown about the undated prices and all until after the sale was finalized. South Windsor Connecticut Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Dec 04 2016
Amazon Amazon problems with orders and log in Internet Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Stores: Amazon Internet

Dec 03 2016
Ahmad Almarhabi Fraudelent charge of over $700 for iphone to my Amazon account. Amazon cancelled order due to lack of payment option. Sarasota Florida Author: Denton, Texas Telephones: Ahmad Almarhabi Sarasota, Florida

Dec 02 2016
power seller digital False Advertising - No intention of honoring low prices Unknown Internet Author: Edwardsville, Illinois Cameras & Video: power seller digital Internet

Dec 01 2016
Mastering Amazon, Amazon Academy Beware! California Internet Author: Internet Consulting: Mastering Amazon Internet

Nov 30 2016
VetPathDx, LLC ASH MISRA VetPathDX Ash Misra bullied our employees & raised prices sky high, we quit, now he is suing us for balance of contract Bensenville Illinois Author: NW SUBURBS, Illinois Animal Services: VetPathDx, LLC Bensenville, Illinois

Nov 28 2016
Designer Appliances Tierney, Matthew Would not honor listed prices on there website after places purchase and cancelled sale. Hopelawn New Jersey Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Appliances: Designer Appliances Hopelawn, New Jersey

Nov 25 2016
Lux Style Lux International SalesApS - Postboks 1158 - DK-5100 Odense CDenmark I never purchased from this company, only entered my information to inquire. No prices available, so I decided not to buy. They sent the items to me in the mail without my approval and charged ridiculous prices for sample sized items. I will be returning this package. DK-5100 Odense C
Author: Conception Bay South, NL, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Style DK-5100 Odense C , Delaware

Nov 22 2016
BLAZERAY,COM I received a charge on my credit card for product that I did not order. The number given to call lends you to a auto voice message that says for any issues go to support@blazeray.com. there is no support there at all it is a site for hiring customer service representative. you can click on anything there which says blazerray andnothing comes up. I had to notify my credit card provider and destroy card. they are using amazon it seems to ship their product. I never ordered such a thing . the site is a fraud and scam. FLORIDA Internet Author: RENO, Nevada TV Advertisements: BLAZERAY Internet

Nov 18 2016
Garcinia Health Pros P.O 7700 Norcross, GA RIPOFF AND SCAM ARTISTS. THEY SAY YOU WILL GET A FREE PRODUCT AND JUST PAY SHIPPING THEM CHARGE YOU $95 OR MORE FOR A TRIAL THAT YOU NEVER HEARD OF. THEY ADVERTISE THROUGH YOUR EMAIL LIKE THEY ARE A PART OF AN AMAZON SURVEY GIFT. BUT THEY ARE NOT. BEWARE! NORCROSS GEORGIA
Author: Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Health Pros P.O 7700 Norcross, GA Internet

Nov 17 2016
amazon.com amazon Delivered the package at wrong address intentionally, not refunding my money, disabled my account seattle Washington
Author: jalandhar, Other On-Line Business: amazon.com seattle, Washington

Nov 16 2016
Advanced Tech Support REVIEW: Advanced Tech Support strives to lead customer satisfaction within ] remote technical support industry. *UPDATE: Advanced Tech Support pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Advanced Tech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Basically Fake Tech Support Author: , New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Advanced Tech Support TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Advanced Tech Support team can confidently handle myriad of computer problems that home users, small businesses face on a daily basis. Advanced Tech Support with over decade of experience in security software marketplace. Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 15 2016
ATT ATT retail stoe 3618 Marketplace Blvd. Bought two power cords for iPhone. Cost 50.00 and they don't work. Cool glow in the dark CRAP! atlanta Georgia Author: college park, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: ATT atlanta, Georgia

Nov 14 2016
Olympic Air Solutions Cyclonic Filtration, Filter Queen, Justin Draeger Product ripoff, Lies about product and how they will work with you, Lies about prices needed Appleton Wisconsin Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: Olympic Air Solutions Appleton, Wisconsin

Nov 12 2016
Empowr.com Worldwide Social Network and Marketplace Scam San Francisco California Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Internet: Empowr.com San Francisco , California

Nov 11 2016
Official Michael Kors Company Official Michael Kors.com Sold me a total knock off bag made of P.U. Leather or Plastic and claimed it was an officialMichael Kors Bag from their reputitable Company !! they CLAIMED to be an outlet store with AMAZING Prices for these otherwise very expensive Bags !! They took my money and refuse to refund my total Crap purse !! Nationwide Sorry Author: LaCrescent , Minnesota Sales People: Official Michael Kors Company Nationwide

Nov 08 2016
I Need A Loan US Trust Loans David White I received a call from Jennifer and Jack from US Trust Loans (1-773-341-9015) saying that I was approved for a loan of $5000 and all I had to do was give them an Amazon gift card in the amount of $250. Internet Author: Spring Lake, North Carolina Attorney Generals: I Need A Loan Internet

Nov 01 2016
lux style lux international sales i wrote my name adress and email i didnt see no prices so i didnt want it , DK_5100O odence c denmark Author: swisstowm , Alabama Bigots: lux style Nationwide

Oct 30 2016
Luxflex International Lux International Sales ApS Only looking at website. You need to register to see the products and the prices. I decided their prices were too high and edited out of the site's today I receive an email thanking me for the order. The price includes $10 postage Internet Author: Kambah, Customer Leads: Luxflex International Internet

Oct 28 2016
SCAM! Envato Marketplace | EnvatoThemeforest Envato Marketplace | Envato Themeforest | Code Canyon anvato work as a scam , they block my account after asking and fighting for refund that i deserv to get . i got tottaly ignored by envato and the developer. when asking for help! Internet Author: California tempdir: Envato Marketplace | EnvatoThemeforest Internet

Oct 28 2016
Ecom Sales Ecom Sales 3rd Party Amazon Seller Tried to Scalp Walmart product to me through Amazon. Monrovia Internet Author: Texas tempdir: Ecom Sales Internet

Oct 28 2016
Amazon Internet Author: fairfield, Connecticut On-Line Business: Amazon Internet