Your Search | daniel n gordon, matthew aylworth, eleanor tami

Jan 15 2017
Anna marie Vinicombe PSY.D Matthew G. Campbell, PHD FORMER DIRECTOR FOR WOMEN ADVOCATE FOR HALT PROGRAM---BIAS VIEW OF MEN Smithtown New York Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mental Health: Anna marie Vinicombe PSY.D Smithtown, New York

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 11 2017
GEEK CHOICE Matthew Mackey, GM GEEK FRAUD Boston, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: milford, Massachusetts Computer Service & Repair: GEEK CHOICE Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Gulf Coast Title Closings & Escrow Services, Inc. n/a Withheld my check. Palm Harbor Florida Transaction Author: Orlando, Florida Cash Services: Gulf Coast Title Closings & Escrow Services, Inc. Palm Harbor, Florida

Jan 10 2017
ATTORNEY DENNIS G KNIPP 8926 N. GREENWOOD AVE PMB142NILES, IL 60714ALSO: 70 W MADISON SUITE 1400CHICAGO, IL 60602 PROMISED MODIFICATION AND MORTGAGE REDUCTION - DELIVERED NOTHING BUT MONTHLY BILLS NILES Illinois Author: Roselle, Illinois Loan Modification: ATTORNEY DENNIS G KNIPP NILES, Illinois

Jan 10 2017
Dionne Gordon Taxes Dionne Gordon Taxes Defrauded ME Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Income Tax Service: Dionne Gordon Taxes Bellevue, Washington

Jan 10 2017
Galchus and Gordon Family and Criminal Defense Attorneys Frank Galchus lawyer who does not represent clients interests or their wishes in any way. This lawyer disappears in court and shows up late for court. Fresh Meadows New York Author: Rego Park, New York Lawyers: Galchus and Gordon Family and Criminal Defense Attorneys Fresh Meadows, New York

Jan 10 2017
Ed Bozarth #1Cheverolet Service Dept. US 95 at Ann Road ,5501 Drexel Road, Las Vegas NV.89130vegas nv. Had my Chev,Avalanche serviced, Oil change, tire rotated, took truck home left that night at 9pm the THE TPMS, light came on and would not go off, now took truck back home because dealer ship closed,N. Las Vegas Nevada Author: north las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Ed Bozarth #1Cheverolet N. Las Vegas , Nevada

Jan 10 2017
Advance America Eric WatsonAndrew Daniel Craig Company Website has been hijacked by scammers. Spartanburg South Carolina FOUND THE ACTUAL PERSON Author: Palmdale, California Loans: Advance America Spartanburg, South Carolina

Jan 09 2017
Sinai Northshore Medical Associates dr bijan golyan, dr faraidoon daniel golyan, dr joseph golyan, kourosh david golyan, sinai northshore medical group, sinai northshore med assocs Dirty Doctors. Third world office. Suite 108 Great Neck New York
Author: East northport , New York Doctors: Sinai Northshore Medical Associates te 108 Great Neck , NY 11021 , New York

Jan 08 2017
MHVILLAGE owned Riverwoods Over 55 Manufactured Home Park RIVERWOODS OVER 55 MFG HOME PARK FULL OF CRACK HOUSES AND PROSTITUTES N PARK MGMT AND OWNER MY VILLAGE DOES NOTHING. DON'T BUY AT ANY MY VILLAGE PARK NATIONWIDE!!! Riverhead and NATIONWIDE Utah? Author: Riverhead, New York Mobile Home Parks: MHVILLAGE owned Riverwoods Over 55 Manufactured Home Park Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Starlight Pharmeceuticals and Online Pharmacy. Peter and thomas What a joke. They are both a rip off and have numerous sites Be careful. Don't use Money Gram, Western Union or Any kind of money cards. Poland, Gdansk, and Cameroon Pennsylvania and Gdansk Poland, Africa, Internet Author: N. Fort Myers, Florida Pharmacies: Starlight Pharmecueticals and DIspatchmyordergr8,com. Internet

Jan 07 2017
High Class Universe Scam company-withdrew money & disappeared & never received what I paid for Internet Author: Gordon, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 07 2017
Dr. Oogle Alexander N Hershfield xx Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA 94301 Extortion:Fraud:Belongs behind bars Palo Alto California Author: Shelton, Connecticut Internet Marketing Companies: Dr. Oogle Palo Alto, California

Jan 06 2017
NCR processing This company called me about balance that I had with check n go in 2014. I payed this company the balance sue on 4.20.15. They stated they would send me a receipt of my payment and I never received. I received a call on 1.5.2017 from another collection agency stating I still pwed same balance and I informed them I already paid in 2015. I called my bank to confirm amt was taking out on 4.20.15. I tried making co tact with this co.pany and not successful atlanta Georgia Author: Lathrup Village, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: NCR processi g atlanta, Georgia

Jan 05 2017
Lube 'n' Go Warning!!!! Stray away from this buisness. My wife, who has very limited knowledge of auto mechanics was scared into getting services not needed. El Paso Texas Author: el paso, Texas Auto Inspection: Lube 'n' Go El Paso, Texas

Jan 05 2017
Lee Memorial Health System Tami Viebrock WORKERS COMP SCAM ONGOING Fort Myers Florida Author: Pompano, Florida Hospitals: Lee Memorial Health System Fort Myers, Florida

Jan 04 2017
99Santa.com Ordered a bluetooth car adapter on 11/30/2016. Was told 2 - 3 week delivery. As of 1/4...no product and they are not replying to my email inquiries. But they sure did take my money! Avoid at all cost. Shenzhen, China 3200 N America Drive, W. Seneca, NY, 142 Author: Other Miscellaneous Electronics: 99Santa.com Internet

Jan 04 2017
99Santa A N & Associates FlorenceScovel Sent a faulty item to UK under which needs to be returned to Canada for a refund Mississauga Ontario Author: Seaford, Lighting Stores: 99Santa Mississauga, Ontario

Jan 03 2017
Szymon Grabowski- dispatchmyordergr8.com Online drugstore Gdansk,Poland and Pennsylvania Pennsylvania and Gdansk Polan Author: N. Fort Myers, Florida Drugstores: Szymon Grabowski

Jan 03 2017
Advanced Process Servicing LLC Matthew B. Leffert Process Server took payment and will not respond to calls, texts or emails Hillsboro Missouri Author: Creve Coeur, Missouri Legal Process Services: Advanced Process Servicing LLC Hillsboro, Missouri

Jan 02 2017
Mcdonald hyndia Mcdonald hyndia@ Did not offer any thing verble or to me persnaly about my trade in they just put the whole amount on my new loan n i needed something for my car! Colo
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Dealers: Mcdonald hyndia CO

Dec 30 2016
Team pro edge Team edge Fake website - cost me $160. Do not order 2420 N Hayden Island Dr Portland, OR 97217 United Internet Author: Rockwall , Texas On-Line Stores: Team pro edge Internet

Dec 29 2016
Autozone Autozone rips off own employees Nationwide Nationwide Last time I checked... Author: n/a, Illinois Auto Parts: Autozone Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
99 santa A N and associates FrancesScoval Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Attorney Generals: 99 santa Internet