Your Search | daniel n gordon, matthew aylworth, eleanor tami

1, Report #1319740

Jul 30 2016
Matthew Harold Sells Delta Airlines Award tickets on Craigslist and then cancels ticket after payment Internet Author: Miami, Florida Air Travel: Matthew Harold Internet

2, Report #1319705

Jul 30 2016
Go Shop and Save N/A Charged My Debit Card No, I Thought I Won A $100.00 Walmart Gift Card. I was Charged For A Club Membership and Cosmetics. I didn't receive either in the mail. Maitland Florida Author: Brownsville, Tennessee Drugstores: Go Shop and Save Maitland, Florida

3, Report #1319638

Jul 29 2016
MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM I order wrinkle free cream . FREE SAMPLE Filed out information $4,95 S&H.. Next question would you like to order a free trial of eye recovery I checked NO an additional %5,95 S&H. Received both products in Dame envelope package. I read the term and conditions. Nothing was written it was a 14day trial. I made sure I read everything because I had fallen for this scam before. I believe I seen this on Facebook. When I called (after I had a pending charge for $89.95) I had not called to cancel within the trial period . No paperwork came in the mail or n the package. Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Internet: MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM Internet

4, Report #1319616

Jul 29 2016
Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Daniel Lussier- Internet sales manager I bought a 2011 Toyota Prius on 5/11/16 under the belief that this used car was an accident free vehicle. I corresponded with Daniel Lussier, the sales manager to the dealer, who indicated that the car had not been involved in any accidents. Once i bought it and got on the road the left side of the rear bumper began to disengage from the bumper, and i had to constantly to reatach it. Once i came to Ca i took the car to a reputable body shop where i was informed that the car had been involved in a major accident, and that the initial cost to repair would be in excess of $4,000 Sarasota Florida
Author: Bellflower, California Auto Dealers: Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Sarasota, Florida

5, Report #1319533

Jul 29 2016
Gary N. Moore, General Contractors I entered into a contract to buy two cords of firewood, (256 cu. Ft) from Mr. Moore. He delivered only 108 cu ft and wanted payment for 256 cu ft. , New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Gary N. Moore Blackwood, , New Jersey

6, Report #1319514

Jul 28 2016
Europe Ledger LTD, UK Donald Collins, Michael Gordon issued fake MT 799 LONDON Author: Alabama Credit Services: Europe Ledger LTD, UK LONDON,

Jul 28 2016
Dan Herring Sr. Daniel Herring Contractor Crooked Contractor Fort Edward New York Author: Amsterdam, New York Home Improvements: Dan Herring Sr. Fort Edward, New York

8, Report #1319084

Jul 26 2016
Ian Gordon , Kimberly Gordon , Gordon Business Solutions , Closer's Academy , Gordon Business Solutions youtube.com/user/kjl0307 www.gordonbusiness.com/ GBS The Forever Fight Group Sammers, Cheats, Thiefs, Frauds, multiple companies, Disgusting People Riverdale or Long Island New York
Author: Orange, California Advertising / Deceptive: Ian Gordon , Kimberly Gordon , Gordon Business Solutions , Closer's Academy , Gordon Business Solutions Riverdale, New York

9, Report #1319006

Jul 26 2016
John Gentry & Diverse Energy Investments Fraud re: N. Dakota & Colorado energy deals Hayden Idaho Author: Englewood, Colorado Brokerage Companies: John Gentry Hayden,Idaho Hayden, Illinois

Pentair Pentek Misrepresentation and abusive pricing Minneapolis, MN Nationwide
Author: N Scituate, Massachusetts Plumbing: Pentair Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Swim n Play Pool Company Rip Off Rahway New Jersey Author: Clark, New Jersey Pools & Saunas: Swim n Play Pool Company Rahway, New Jersey

Jul 25 2016
EZSmallClaim.com? More like EZRipOff.com. I was pretty lucky to have caught on to these guys, well, within the first few days anyway. I filed my case on their site and I had questions and they had a chat button. Well, during the chat something just did n Bait and switch, fraud San Diego California
JUSTICE IS FINALLY SERVED Author: Sacramento, California Attorneys & Legal Services: EZSmallClaim.com San Diego, California

Jul 24 2016
Daniel Alvarez Eduardo Lawn / Landscaping / Grass California
Author: Anaheim, California Landscape Companies: Daniel Alvarez California

Jul 22 2016
Closers Academy Gordon Business Solutions GBS, Open door Facilities, National Mortgage Guides, Reverse Mortgage Advice Center, Ian Gordon, aka Jonathan, Kimberly Gordon Promises, excuses, lies, story teller, manipulation, exaggeration, mind games, blame, scammer, theif, con-artist, evil, taker, emotional abuser, snake Greater NY City Area Internet Author: San Diego, California Advertising Agencies: Closers Academy Internet

Jul 22 2016
ACE CASH SERVICES LITIGATION TO TAKE PLACE FOR OUTSTANDING ACCOUNT N/A Internet Author: HARVEY, Illinois Cash Services: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Jul 22 2016
Group Red Matthew Brozovich Was late to every meeting we had and did not return any of my money Kirkland Washington Author: KIRKLAND, Washington Legal Services: Group Red WA

Jul 22 2016
CASH ADVANCE AMERICA PAYDAY DANIEL GRAY SR. LOAN OFFICER JAMES THOMAS SCAM ALERT CASH ADVANCE AMERICA SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA Nationwide Author: Carmichael, California Cash Services: CASH ADVANCE AMERICA PAYDAY Nationwide

18, Report #1292035

Jul 21 2016
sprint moblie service my second line was stolen n my personal info was used to port it to boost mobile.94579 california Author: San Leandro , California Cellular Phone Companies: sprint moblie service Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Callister & Associates Al Devault Pamela Saleres P.S. M&A LLC Matthew Q Callister Investment Fraud, Lending Fraud, Failure to Provide Services, Las Vegas Nevada Author: Montgomery, Alabama Commerical Lending Brokers: Callister & Associates Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 21 2016
Stanford Brown Institute I am a 2011 graduate of stanford brown institute I still have no job as a Medical Assistant the student loan is messing up my credit because of the horrible reputation no one wants to hire me I am struggling day by day to take care of my family it isnt fair that this is happening to me im an honest person who tried to further my education. 333 westchester ave White Plains, N Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stanford Brown Institute White Plains, New York

Jul 20 2016
Ahron Zilberstein dba E & N Financial Services and Development Mortgage Fraud Van Nuys California Author: palm desert, California Financial Services: Ahron Zilberstein Van Nuys, California

Jul 20 2016
Experian inc fico score Bob Shields.1800.5351255x#6875 from EXPERIAN. On 7/2/16 Received a letter heading CHASE BANK. U.S.A. Po box 15077-5077 Wilmington. Re: said my app was denied. AMAZON credit card.I cald the number to exsp tel#1888.3973742.was the transfer to BOB Shields  Internet
Matthew Focht Enterprises, Inc - tru, truly360, tru Payment Processing, tru Processing, MFE Inc and itstru Author: Montebello, California Credit & Debt Services: Experian inc fico score internet

Jul 20 2016
Tru Payment Processing Refused to honor their agreement, and refused to repay approximately $7,000 worth of overcharges. Carlsbad California Matthew Focht Enterprises, Inc Author: Buford, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Tru Payment Processing Carlsbad, California

Jul 20 2016
itstru credit card processing TRU License to Steal from the Small Mom & Pop operation~no gun needed!!!!!! Carlsbad California
Matthew Focht Enterprises, Inc - tru, truly360, tru Payment Processing, tru Processing, MFE Inc, itstru Author: Johnstown, Ohio Credit Card Processing Companies: itstru credit card processing Carlsbad, California

Jul 20 2016
itstru payment processing tru payment processing made easy big rip-off on fees and deception on services carlsbad, California
Matthew Focht Enterprises, Inc - tru, truly360, tru Payment Processing, tru Processing, MFE Inc, itstru Author: carlsbad, California itstru payment processing carlsbad, California