Your Search | datasys software, usa

1, Report #1191824

Nov 28 2014
Whirlpool USA Jenn-air, KichenAid, Maytag, Whirlpool, Amana Range, Microwave, Failure, Kichen Appliances, Benton Harbor Nationwide Author: Elk Grove, California Appliances: Whirlpool USA Nationwide

2, Report #1191778

Nov 28 2014
specialdatabases - SD Info Services LLC They lie on sales products information. Columbus,Ohio 43220 USA Internet
Author: Houston, Texas On-Line Business: specialdatabases Internet

3, Report #1191753

Nov 27 2014
Syslint ripped me off with there free trial Trivandrum India Internet Author: in ohio, Ohio Software: Syslint Internet

4, Report #1191742

Nov 27 2014
TWC LLC E Travis Hartman, software development, total web central Left job unfinished after receiving deposit. San Diego Internet
Author: Inglewood , California Small Business Services: TWC LLC Internet

5, Report #1191654

Nov 26 2014
UPS U(seless)P(iece) of S(hit) unable to provide service as described USA Nationwide Author: , Other Shipping Companies: UPS Nationwide

6, Report #1191653

Brian Duram , Durham Analytics Scam Artist Durham NC North Carolina
Author: Durham, North Carolina Computer Software: Brian Duram, Durham Analytics

7, Report #1191644

Nov 26 2014
strike it rich ix sweepstakes none that I know them under mailed me one of there famous rip off letters USA Largo, FL Author: Grangeville, Idaho Questionable Activities: strike it rich ix sweepstakes NY, NY

8, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

9, Report #1191595

Nov 26 2014
electronics8881@gmail.com eBay user name code silentbutdark10, machb355 dumb sucker report Internet, usa
Author: corning, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: electronics8881 Internet

10, Report #1191581

Nov 26 2014
Morphotrust USA MorphoTrust fail to update and/or submit my 2nd set of fingerprints causing delay in process resulting in loosing my license to work in TX. Nationwide Author: harlingen, Texas Consumer Services: morphotrust USA Nationwide

Nov 26 2014
JSM Consulting of USA / Davis and Associates / Michael Mell / Kevin (did a search for this company- found them on your site) Beltsville Maryland Author: Taneytown, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: JSM Consulting of USA Beltsville, Maryland

12, Report #1191559

Nov 26 2014
Spirit Airline 9 dollars fare club scam would not refund unknown fare charge USA Nationwide Author: Long Island, New York Airlines: Spirit Airline Nationwide

13, Report #1191536

Nov 26 2014
Merchant Choice Cards Services Merchant Services USA Ripoff termination fee not on contract, autorenewing contract without notification Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Choice Cards Services Nationwide

14, Report #1191532

Nov 26 2014
Cash Advance USA Cash Advance refuses to stop calling AND used foul language! Illinois Author: Somewhere in, Kentucky Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

15, Report #1191521

Nov 26 2014
Mojang Purchased a prepaid card for 26.95 at Target. Game will not download on laptop. No tech support available on phone, only thru email and very vague. They direct you to a site where other custmoers have had problems to see if theirs was like yours and if they found a solution. No refunds offered. I even had a tech support rep from Best Buy look at my download and said it was not anything on my end, it had to be their website. TOTOAL RIP OFF. I am reporting to Target, but expect not help from them. Check too late to find Mojang is not a member of Better Business Bureau. Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: Mojang Internet

16, Report #1191512

Nov 26 2014
BellaAtHome and Smile Pro Direct They Tricked me same like many others USA Internet Author: Pinner, Alabama Sales People: BellaAtHome and Smile Pro Direct Internet

17, Report #1191496

Nov 26 2014
MicroSoft Updates, security updates, Redmond Washington Author: berlin, Ohio Software: MicroSoft Redmond, Washington

18, Report #1191414

Nov 25 2014
uprightscaffoldusa upright scaffold usa Bad customer service Laurel, Maryland Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Credit Services: uprightscaffoldusa Nationwide

19, Report #1191407

Nov 25 2014
24 Hour Fitness USA 24 Hour Fitness Unsanitary/Hazardous Conditions Sunnyvale California Author: San Jose, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness USA Sunnyvale, California

20, Report #1191339

Nov 25 2014
Securitas Security Services USA LIES,DECEIT and RETALIATION! Westboro Massachusetts Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Security Services: Securitas Security Services USA Westboro, Massachusetts

21, Report #619890

Nov 25 2014
tipthepizzaguy.com Don't ever order pizza for delivery. According to the posts on tipthepizzaguy.com your driver will spit, or worse on your food if they think your tip will be small. Internet
Author: kennewick, Washington Restaurant Delivery Services: tipthepizzaguy.com Internet

22, Report #1190958

Nov 23 2014
Efax j2 GlobalĀ®, Inc., 6922 Hollywood Blvd., 5th floor, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA Still Ripping People Off in Global Internet Scam Los Angeles, CA Internet Author: Salem, Oregon Internet Fraud: Efax Internet

23, Report #1190943

Nov 23 2014
Pinkerton FX John Pinkerton, Pinkerton Design Studio Scam Artist Ohio, USA Internet Author: Other Liars: Pinkerton FX Internet

24, Report #1190918

Nov 23 2014
Uniblue sold me software that always crashes, no tech help will go through ,pages won't load, emails bounce, etc., Internet Author: Philo, California Computer Software: Uniblue Internet

25, Report #1190814

Nov 22 2014
Ascenitive/finallyFast Software software until you call in, then there is a loop making re-load several times, charging you each time. They owe me $90.00. Pennsylvania Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Ascenitive/finallyFast Software Internet