DAVID DEUTSCH S&D CUSTOM CONSTRUCTION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: David Deutsch S&D custom construction
There may be more specific results for "David Deutsch S&D custom construction"
For more specific results for "David Deutsch S&D custom construction"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Cecam Construction LLC This was the most expensive remodel job I have done. I have done a few remodeling job before. Jorge has many bait and switch method up this sleeve. seattle WA Author: Sammamish, Washington Building Services: Cecam Construction LLC

Apr 23 2017
STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC STEVENS CONSTRUCTION, The shower Pan Company Robert, AKA Tony Stevens, is a complete hack and should be held criminally responsible. I hired him to to do a front yard project which required tearing out old grass, preparing the ground for artificial turf, digging some holes for trees, then adding a concrete patio.  Chula Vista California Author: Chula Vista, California Home Improvements: STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC Chula Vista, California

Apr 23 2017
BLAST MEDIA DAVID RILEY,DAVID CHARLES RUPLEY I REPLIED TO ADD ON CRAIGSLIST FOR WHEELS, DEPOSITED FUNDS $500,00 FOR THEM HE WONT PRODUCE WHEELS OR RETURN MONEY TAMPA,ORLANDO.ATLANTA,HUDSON Internet Author: dade city, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: BLAST MEDIA Internet

Apr 22 2017
Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 21 2017
C&R Boger Construction Inc. Kent Washington Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: C&R Boger Construction Inc Kent, Washington

Apr 21 2017
C&R Boger Construction  unrelenting phone solicitations kent, Washington Author: Bellingham, Washington Building Services: C&R Boger Construction kent, Washington

Apr 21 2017
C&R Boger Construction CR Boger Deceptive and illegal one-call-closesales practices Internet
Annoying Calls From CR Broger Construction Author: Seattle, Washington Builders & Contractors: C&R Boger Construction Internet

Apr 20 2017
Amazing Lamps Bought a bulb from this conpany for my 61 samsung, bulb lasted 34 days... no contact info and horrible way to make money.... bulb hl-s 6187w... Lexington ky. Kentucky Author: Sun valley , Nevada TVs & VCRs: Amazing Lamps Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Simmons Texas Construction Brent Simmons Took our money and never came back to finish the job, won't return calls, emails or letters. Edgewood Texas
Author: Rockwall, Texas Builders & Contractors: Simmons Texas Construction Edgewood, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Dave McGowan DBA Infinity Remodeling & Construction Scam Artist Stole $20k Down Payment and Ran - Many Victims - BEWARE Spencer Massachusetts
Author: Holliston, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Infinity Remodeling & Construction Spencer, Massachusetts

Apr 19 2017
david buckley db_sells_random_stuff: (his ebay ID ) this auction seller is dishonest ! i won an auction,paid for the car he reneged on the deal ! benecia California yes david buckley is a theif , dishonest ! Author: tucson, Arizona Motor Vehicle: david buckley benecia , California

Apr 19 2017
Dish Network Credit fraud U S A Nationwide Author: Hermantown, Minnesota Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Skin Opulent they offer you a free 14 day supply for $4.95 S&H and then charge you $89.95 more without your permission or knowledge Santa Ana California Author: Neosho, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Opulent Santa Ana, California

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet

Apr 18 2017
Pitman Construction Property Manager Camilla Arthur, Walter & Walter, Derey Properties Registered in Virginia and West Virginia Foreigh C / corporation Bullying Property Manager Roanoke Virginia They are not alone! I lived in one of their properties Author: Vinton, Virginia Racists: Civil Rights Violators: Pitman Construction Property Manager Roanoke, Virginia

Apr 18 2017
SQUIRES ROOFING SQUIRES CONSTRUCTION CO. COMPANY CLOSES ITS DOOR, PARTNERS WITH ANOTHER AND VOIDS ALL WARRANTIES WESTLAKE Ohio
Author: ROCKY RIVER, Ohio Roofing Companies: SQUIRES ROOFING WESTLAKE, Ohio

Apr 18 2017
Utopia Residences David Robb Taking investors funds and living off of it. No intention of building the ship. Beverly hills California Utopia Residences & David Robb Won This Dispute In Court Author: New York City, New York Boat Cruises: Utopia Residences Beverly hills, California

Apr 18 2017
ACE Inc How gracious, due to my never being charged for a fraud activity, they will settle for $1,000 :D Internet Internet
Author: EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: ACE Inc Internet

Apr 18 2017
Designers Watch David S DesignersWatch.com.au SCAM & FRAUD ALERT Banksia Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Clothing Stores: Designers Watch Internet

Apr 18 2017
Instasmile They sold me a product that wasn't what I suppose to get.... They sent me a 6 teeths set which wasn't a full set and it too big and wide looking like s clown teeth.... They didn't fit nor clip... They send u impression and Instasmile have the last say so... Once they receive ur impression they can tell you if they can help you are not which they told me yes Ms Spencer it look like I can help u which when I got the impression I was like calling them to tell them this ain't right... Which they said I didn't have any back teeth which I clearly have... So they said someone will sent u a email about ur problem.... They emailed me almost the end of the day which they know they was closing which I couldn't call them anymore... They made a product which they knew I couldn't uses.... It's sad Chicago Illinois
Author: Laurel, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Apr 18 2017
Real Strategic Inc, David Sprague, CEO Deceptive and Unethical Products by Master Marketer David Sprague Jupiter Florida Retraction of Complaint for David Sprague and Real Strategic Inc. Author: Naples, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Real Strategic Inc. Internet

Apr 17 2017
L'etoile Skin Healthy Skin, Find Beauty and Truth Bait and switch; misrepresented costs; offered free samples for cost of s & h only. Fifteen days later charge full over-inflated price citing terms and conditions that were never presented at point of purchase or in packaging upon receipt. On line based, but packaging indicates LA Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Skin Care: L'etoile Skin Internet

Apr 17 2017
North Atlanta Magazine Corp I received a call saying that I was eligible to receive so many magazines .was never told anything about how much .next thing I knew I was transfered to some smarta** s***. that then told me I would be receiving these magazines for 4.50 a week but I would not be charged by the week it would be some other monthly price and that would not be charged until I recievied the magazines. I told him why did he need my card for to make sure my account was active and that it would not be charged. Until the magazines came . never got any magazines they charged my . account . 83 .20!! Drive Cummings Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: North Atlanta Magazine Corp