Your Search | david phillips, mark, terry, ginger, jennifer

Aug 25 2016
All Props Investment Mark Nathwani All Props Investment Mark Nathan SCAM SACAM STAY AWAY Florida Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Real Estate Services: All Props Investment Nationwide

Aug 23 2016

Aug 23 2016
David T. FAGAN ICON Academy, ICON BUILDER MEDIA, ICON Coach Teen Icon Academy a FRAUD!! Oceanside California Author: Jefferson, South Dakota Education & Learning Centers: David T. FAGAN Oceanside, California

Aug 22 2016
All Dixie Moving Service LLC David Philpot Jr. Damaged over $10000 with of property Singer Island , Florida  Author: Evans, Florida Moving Companies: All Dixie Moving Service LLC

5, Report #208975

Aug 21 2016
Golden Eagle Credit Corp ripofF FRAUD! Their own attorney said they have NO VALID claim against me! Yet they report me as BAD DEBT with Experian. Woodland Hills California Mark...This is just too easy! Author: Enterprise, Alabama Collection Agencies: Golden Eagle Credit Corp Woodland Hills, California

Aug 20 2016
Mark Humes Marko Newark Nationwide Author: Linden, New Jersey Family Services: Mark Humes Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Mariane Lynda Jensen She kidnapped my son! MURFREESBORO, Tennessee
Family Matters Author: East Northport, New York Ex-Wives: Mariane Lynda Jensen MURFREESBORO,, Tennessee

Aug 19 2016
7 Construction Inc. Mr. Yezhar Cohen, Owner, Mr. David Attali 7 Construction, poor workmanship Van Nuys California
Author: Long Beach, California Home Improvements: 7 Construction Inc. Van Nuys, California

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 18 2016
David Lee Hunter: Michigan Man Is A Notorious Con Artist, Scammer, Swindler David Hunter is only interested in your money! Charlevoix Michigan
Additional Information/Correction From Post Author Author: Roswell, New Mexico Liars: David Lee Hunter Charlevoix, Michigan

Aug 18 2016
wilwood brakes jeff phillips absolute rude and degrading experience ever,, second only to comcast thats bad Camarillo, 93012 California Author: NEW HOLLAND, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: wilwood brakes Camarillo, 93012, California

Aug 18 2016
David Thomas Thomas David / Thomas Pual THIS IS A FRAUD. ANY ANY CREDIT CARD NUMBER HE GIVES YOU IS STOLEN! Lagos Island Nigeria Author: Cleveland, Ohio Book Stores: David Thomas Lagos Island, Other

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 17 2016
UPS UPS the Rip Off Company UPS SCAM ON INSURANCE AND AUDIT MARK UP IN INVOICE CLEVELAND Nationwide Author: CLEVELAND, Tennessee Shipping Companies: UPS Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Mark Mclaughlin Mark 'MK' Mclaughlin SCAM ARTIST-STEALS MUSIC New York Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Producers: Mark Mclaughlin Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Roy Lamanna of Vydia and trendsetter media Roy Lamanna, Jordan Glickson, Mark Allen, Christopher Donohue Vevo, Vydia Rip Off PRO Service, False Advertising Scammers Holmdel New Jersey
Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Producers: Roy Lamanna of Vydia and trendsetter media Holmdel, New Jersey

Aug 16 2016
David capurso Entertainment, film , movies, movie, director, los angeles, new York New York Internet Author: Los Angeles , California Producers: David capurso Internet

Mark Smith from ACS Internet
Author: Manteca, California Unusual Rip-Off: Mark Smith from ACS Internet

Aug 16 2016
David capurso Entertainment, film , movies, movie, director New York Internet Author: Los Angeles , California Producers: David capurso Internet

Aug 15 2016
Adriatic Plumbing and Heating AdriaticAdriatic Plumbing Adriatic is a Rip-Off: they hire subcontractors they do not know and do not supervise. They only add a mark-up to the fee of the subcontractors; this way they do nothing but just cash in. The work of the subcontractors is poor and Adriatic will say they are not responsible. You are better off going for a proper plumber and heating company. Long Island City New York Author: New York, New York Plumbing: Adriatic Plumbing and Heating Long Island City, New York

Aug 15 2016
Dave Allen Dave Allen is a con man. His real name is David Parrish Hawaii Internet Author: Louisiana Wanted Criminals: Dave Allen Internet

Aug 15 2016
Aamco transmission urbandale iowa Had my transmission rebuilt at Aamco transmission of urbandale iowa. Mark McCoy the owner gave me a.price to rebuild my transmission. I had to consider the costs so I asked for a.day to decide as repair was over. $2000 the next day I received a.call fr warranty extortion urbandale Iowa Ripoff Author: urbandale , Iowa Auto Repair Service: Aamco transmission urbandale iowa urbandale, Iowa

23, Report #1320702

Aug 14 2016
The Trataros Law Associates David Rogers - AttorneySenior Attorney Warrant for Arrest, That I am going to be legally prosecuted in the court house within a couple of days Kingston New York Author: Simi Valley, California Banks: The Trataros Law Associates Kingston, New York

Aug 13 2016
Caz Phillips social media scammer Perth Internet
Bad person Caz Phillip Author: Alabama Neighborhood Services: Caz Phillips Internet

Aug 13 2016
Towers of Windsor Park Morgan Properties, Jennifer Allen, Makini Corsey Crooks.Liars.Prey on the weak. Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Landlords: Towers of Windsor Park Cherry Hill, New Jersey