Your Search | david phillips @ dolphin bay advertising

1, Report #1319671

Jul 29 2016
Supernova Sales rep purports to be with google+ and says he can inmprove my web present for a one time $299 fee newport beach California Author: virginia beach, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Supernova newport beach, California

2, Report #1319651

Jul 29 2016
TRUSTED PARDONS TRUSTED PARDONS .CAAriel Varner TRUSTED PARDONS should be called GREAT SCAMMERS! 400- 1235 Bay Street Toronto, ON M5R 3K4 Ontario Author: Woodbridge, Ontario Personal Services: TRUSTED PARDONS Internet

3, Report #1319624

Jul 29 2016
Waldo Ohio Apiaries Fraudulent business practice Kilbourne Ohio Author: Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Waldo Ohio Apiaries Kilbourne, Ohio

4, Report #1319610

Jul 29 2016
Truth Finder First, credit card rejected, then disconnected. I tried this about 6 months ago and the second you request the one time only choice they start the rejections, First they reject the credit card and then they disconnect you from website. Of course you have paid then and you can't get back on to recover your monies. No idea Internet Author: Fairfield Bay, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Truth Finder Internet

5, Report #1319609

Jul 29 2016
suddenlink I had the bundle installed in my home in 2013 under my son names and I did not pay the balance of the bill, so my son contacted me and told me that the bill needs to get paid so it could be taken off of his credit report and I thought it was handled by suddenlink representative, but today in 2016 the balance of the bill has been assigned to my daughter's account who has never had any types of dealing with Suddenlink.  Lufkin Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: suddenlink Lufkin, Texas

6, Report #1319554

Jul 29 2016
California Rent A Car MPG Car rental, Steve Vahidi, culver city, studio Division Liar, False Advertising, Inflated pricing and bad used cars Los Angeles California
Author: California Auto Rentals: California Rent A Car Los Angeles, California

7, Report #1319543

Jul 29 2016
bill adomanis Merchant Cash Advance Leads lake worth, fl Nationwide Author: oldsmar, Florida Advertising Agencies: bill adomanis Nationwide

8, Report #1319530

Jul 29 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW False Advertising Scam San Diego California Author: Griffin, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW San Diego, California

9, Report #1319494

Jul 28 2016
TH Racing Todd Heemsbergen Tried to cover up bad workmanship and lied to me. Fort Worth Texas
Customer contacted immediately Author: Lacrosse, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: TH Racing Fort Worth, Texas

10, Report #1319491

Jul 28 2016
Kelly Miller Kelly sold advertising spots to a group of holistic practitioners for $400 a piece and never produced the material. It's been over a year. She offered a money back guarantee if not satisfied but won't refund anyone's money. She never produced the material we payed for. Bethlehem Internet Author: Bethlehem , Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Kelly Miller Internet

11, Report #1319481

Jul 28 2016
David Maus Chevrolet Dealer Sold Me a Low Mileage Used 2013 Altima with a Faulty AC Sanford Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Mechanics: David Maus Chevrolet Sanford, Florida

Jul 28 2016
David Weinstein TRUSTED Business REVIEW: David Weinstein's commitment to increased customer satisfaction. David Weinstein's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality consulting services to clients.*UPDATE: David Weinstein and his company pledges their commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, and helps to increase customer satisfaction when doing business with a member business. David Weinstein is recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. False Compliant Author: new york, New York Doctors: David Weinstein TRUSTED Business Review: David Weinstein's Commitment to customer satisfaction. David Weinstein provides consulting services in the healthcare industry. David Weinstein's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality consulting services to clients. cherry hill, New Jersey

13, Report #1219243

Jul 28 2016
David Moore SHOCKING LIAR Lise Winicki Scammed Me Out of $5000.00 to stay in my apartment and Ate Everything in the House and Left it a Disgusting Mess Los Angeles California Lise Winicki did the same thing to me Author: Los angeles, California Federal Government: David Moore Los Angeles , California

14, Report #1319393

Jul 28 2016
David Graziani PC Liar and thief, took my funds and produced no work los angeles California Author: Beverly Hills, California Legal Services: David Graziani PC los angeles, California

15, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

16, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

17, Report #1319272

Jul 27 2016
Yellow Holdings Missouir sent out notice to renew yellow page listing no cost listed then we were sent invoice St. Louis Missouri Author: Glen Carbon, Illinois Advertising Agencies: Yellow Holdings Missouir St. Louis, Missouri

18, Report #1319279

Jul 27 2016
The Trataros Law Associates. Attorney: -David RogersAttorney: Kingston, New York. Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: The Trataros Law Associates. Internet

19, Report #1319225

Jul 27 2016
BEST BUY AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT TOOK MY MONEY DIDN'T FINISH JOB TEMECULA California Author: CAMDEN, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: BEST BUY AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT TEMECULA, California

20, Report #1319237

Jul 27 2016
Kenpo Karate Academy Took the money and does not want to return it Durham North Carolina Author: Miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Kenpo Karate Academy Durham, North Carolina

21, Report #1319122

Jul 26 2016
Good Sam Insurance Good Sam RV InsuranceGood Sam Insurance AgencyGood Sam Enterprises, LLC BAIT & SWITCH - Premiums Internet Author: Plainview, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Good Sam Insurance Internet

22, Report #1319121

Jul 26 2016
Giuseppe L. Giorgio Armani Designer Asked direction to freeway from solano mall Milano Author: Fairfield, California Advertising Agencies: Giuseppe L. Milano,

23, Report #1319116

Jul 26 2016
Quality Foods Nanoose Bay Disrespectful Neighbors Nanoose Bay British Columbia Author: Nanoose Bay, British Columbia Food Stores: Quality Foods Nanoose Bay Nanoose Bay, British Columbia

24, Report #1319084

Jul 26 2016
Ian Gordon , Kimberly Gordon , Gordon Business Solutions , Closer's Academy , Gordon Business Solutions youtube.com/user/kjl0307 www.gordonbusiness.com/ GBS The Forever Fight Group Sammers, Cheats, Thiefs, Frauds, multiple companies, Disgusting People Riverdale or Long Island New York
Author: Orange, California Advertising / Deceptive: Ian Gordon , Kimberly Gordon , Gordon Business Solutions , Closer's Academy , Gordon Business Solutions Riverdale, New York

25, Report #1319032

Jul 26 2016
Hobbs/Herder Greg Herder training Non-responsive, Amateur Writers, Over promised under delivered, Most expensive DIY advertising Newport Beach California Author: Oakland, California Advertising / Deceptive: Hobbs/Herder Newport Beach, California