Your Search | david phillips @ dolphin bay advertising

Jan 20 2017
DNA Diagnostics Center  scammed Rocky Mount Virginia Author: Rocky Mount, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: DNA Diagnostics Center Rocky Mount, Virginia

Jan 20 2017
TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING I was told the shirts would ship in 2-3 weeks which made sense as that was when school started, in September I was told 90-180 days. To date I have not seen any shirts. I emailed them and they informed me they would be delivered in 90-180 days, even referencing the email I received in September telling me they had people back out so they were not able to print the shirts. I have also called numerous times and have not received any help.This is Fraud The school never got anything Austin Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING Austin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
care.com !FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! Internet Author: hialeah, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: care.com Internet

Jan 18 2017
Explosive Advertising Smart Circle MLM - Grey Area Pyramid Scheme - Scam Tampa Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Sales People: Explosive Advertising Tampa, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Kiely Ball Auditone Hearing Aids uses bait-and-switch sales technique in advertising to pray on senior citizens. Westlake Village California Author: California Hearing Aid Centers: Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Westlake Village, California

Jan 18 2017
David Wells @ Wells Financial Services Ltd. Goes by: DAVID KING DAVID COLES  Jack Richeson BUSINESS ALSO GOES BY: LAKECREST LTD. 12700 LAKE AVENUE, SUITE 2213 cleveland ohio 44107Phone  216- 470-4908FAX  216- 521-0947Wellsfinancialservices@gmail.com Rxpanded Across Canada Port Clinton Ohio Author: Alabama Loans: David Wells @ Wells Financial Services Ltd. Port Clinton, Ohio

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Nationwide arbitration David hart They destroted me got my personal information Online Author: Riverside, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Nationwide arbitration

Jan 17 2017
Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx Supervisor: Milton False Advertising, Robbed my Bank Account, Lied to me and Tricked me! St. Peterburg Florida  Internet Author: San Diego, California Bait-and-Switch: Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx St. Peterburg,

Jan 17 2017
Bay State Auto They are working with fraudulent loan officers West Springfield Massachusetts Author: Hartford, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Bay State Auto West Springfield , Massachusetts

Jan 17 2017
Liberty Mutual David Derbyshire (aka A* Hat) refused to pay claim on a tornado damaged roof Boston, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Athens, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: Liberty Mutual Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
QuoteWizard QuoteWizard leads- Life Agents Beware Seattle Washington Author: Austin, Texas Advertising Agencies: Quote Wizard Internet

Jan 17 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Senior rip-off scams, internet fraud ,false advertising thru facebook, Detroit Internet Michigan
Author: Pevely, Missouri Printing & Copy Services: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 17 2017
Sunay Face Misleading Advertising Nationwide Author: florissant, Missouri Beauty Products: Sunay Face Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Rejuvenem Angelina jolies Rejuvenem skin0 care cream Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Rejuvenem Internet

Jan 17 2017
Valon Humolli Vali pr, Valche Valon, Valon Valche, Valon David Ndreca, David Humolli, Lali Prishtine, Vali Valche Marriage and money scam Pristina Nationwide
Author: Alabama Bigamist: Valon Humolli Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Green Page Search rip off of $710.96 and keeps calling trying to get more money after I requested a cancellation New York New York Author: Richmond, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Green Page Search Internet

Jan 16 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | David Parrish Dave Parrish AkA Dave Allen ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))  Legal Notice Author: Covington, Louisiana Wanted Criminals: David Parrish Internet

Jan 16 2017
Mac Haik Chevrolet False Advertising on Internet Sales Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Mac Haik Chevrolet Houston, Texas

Jan 16 2017
The Inn at Reading It is easier to have cocktails with Satan! Wyommissing Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: The Inn at Reading Pennsylvania

Jan 15 2017
GAF / GAFMC / gaf.com ROOFING allows FALSE ADVERTISING GAF /GAFMC enables authrizes false contractor credentials advertising warranties to consumers Internet
Author: wareham, Massachusetts Roofing Companies: GAF GAFMC roofing corporation masterelite Internet

Jan 15 2017
Holiday Travel of America HTOA is a SCAM Scam, False Advertising, Lies, Mail Fraud Carlsbad California Author: Los Angeles, California Travel Services: Holiday Travel of America Carlsbad, California

Jan 15 2017
GIBBS ROOFING COMPANY DAN GIBBS GAF GAFMC VELUX FALSE ADVERTISING CONSUMER FRAUD internet internet
Author: wareham, Massachusetts Roofing Companies: GAF MasterElite roofing GIBBS roofing Internet

Jan 15 2017
music x ray Submission's past the 45 day guarantee response period & still no response from MUSIC X RAY Internet Author: California Advertising Agencies: music x ray Internet

Jan 15 2017
mystery shoppers money gram Sheryl Adams, Sheneka Jason, Sidney Adams, Robert Remsen, David Sanders, Michael Shepard they sent me a fake check to be deposited with instructions to send money to 3 individuals via money gram and said that I need to lie, that I am not a mystery shopper and that I know individuals I am sending money.  Pougheepsie New York Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: mystery shoppers money gram Pougheepsie, New York