DAVID S. CUTLER, CPA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: David S. Cutler, CPA
There may be more specific results for "David S. Cutler, CPA"
For more specific results for "David S. Cutler, CPA"
Showing 1-25 of 36,518 Found Reports For more specific results for "David S. Cutler, CPA"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Glamor Trends;The Latest Fashionz After Amazon survey, was offered a FREE handbag for $5.98 S&H. Credit card charged $99.98. Santa Barbara California Author: Surprise, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 16 2017
Midland Funding LLC /Rauschenberg, Sturn, Israel, &Hornick LLC/ David Canine Company has harassed me for years !! Over a 300.00 credit which has been charged off years ago . Credit card was from 2004 and collection was past Michigan statue of lilmitations Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Accounting: Midland Funding LLC /Rauschenberg, Sturn, Israel, &Hornick LLC/ David Canine Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
a. s. hair enterprises Abu Selim,Mr. Dildar Zzaman Virgin hair scammers, liars, Not a manufacturer company Don't buy anything from them there pics are fake Harek Nagar, Beldanga, Kolkata - 742133, West Beng Internet Author: southfield, Michigan Hair Salons: a. s. hair enterprises Internet

Aug 15 2017
Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc David K. Poor Customer service and down talk you like your nothing Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
Envisage Skin Care, Endless Beauty Care.com, Skinrated Offered a free trial for one product, offered a 2nd product with no way to decline, made no indication the product(s) would be mailed and billed full price monthly. Georgia Author: LAVEEN, Arizona Skin Care: Envisage Skin Care Nationwide

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Heritage Acceptance Corporation 118 S 2nd St, Elkhart, IN 46516 Suing me for the vehicle they repossessed and resold Elkhart Indiana REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Dublin, Kentucky Financial Services: Heritage Acceptance Corporation Elkhart, Indiana

Aug 15 2017
TREESCAPES TREE REMOVEAL SERVICES 1742 S. WOODLAND BLVD.SUITE#119DELAND, Florida 32720 services not completed....no contact to my telephone calls Florida Author: DEBARY, Florida Landscaping: TREESCAPES TREE REMOVEAL SERVICES deland, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Elite Auto Logistics David Johnathon PowellDavid Johnathan PowellKayla Brooke Whitton Scam, paid deposit to ship car from Phoenix, transport never happened! Happy Valley Utah Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Transporters: Elite Auto Logistics Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Alucia Said it was a freesample but actually entered into a trial and it was not free. When I canceled I only got a 30 % refund as they said it was not a sample but the full product. I had an allergic reaction and offered to return unused portion. They said they can not accept open products. So nothing is free about this at all and it is no trail. You are scammed and not a d**n thing is done about it as you can see by all the other complaints. I don't make the kind of money to spend 100.00 on a skin product. I just thought I was paying S & H on a FREE sample! Totally a scam! Internet Author: ozark, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Alucia Internet

Aug 12 2017
Nouveau Restore Scam! They claimed if you payed $4.95 for s&h ,send sample for free.I ordered skin cream and eye cream. Was charged $89 each, 2 weeks later.They said that I agreed in fine print. Internet Author: Kings Park, New York Bait-and-Switch: Nouveau Restore Internet

Aug 12 2017
Enthralling skin care Eunisse They pretended to be through amazon and offer me a free sample of lotion if I paid the S $ H Internet Author: Alexandria, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Enthralling skin care Internet

13, Report #1392057

Aug 11 2017
David travanty heating and ac repair David d travanty david Sergio travaanty Took money from elderly Riverside ca California Author: Rivwrside, California Consumer Services: David travanty heating and ac repair Nationwide

14, Report #1392053

Aug 11 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates I ordered Allegro face cream advertised using a celebrity. It describe to pay S/H only. It was a good product. I paid S/H. I called to be sure they did not charge me for more orders. Did not want to buy more.  Sherman Oaks California
Author: Aiken, South Carolina Celebrities: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

15, Report #1391968

Aug 11 2017
Coastal Loan Company, LLC with JD Byrider out of Lynchburg VA Swindle me in a sorry car Lynchburg Virginia bankruptcy Author: Hurt, Virginia Auto Dealers: Coastal Loan Company, LLC Nationwide

16, Report #1391909

Aug 10 2017
Health Insurance Innovations First Health - David I called for information on Medical Insurance. I was NOT given a true and clear of what was included i this policy. I was informed that it was medical insurance and would cover just about everthing. I just asked about a policy that was simple and any doctor or hospital would accept this coverage. I know now that I have been Ripped-Off big time I am struggling with a lot of sad experiences and for someone knowingly RRips me off is sad! They said Hollywood, Florida Nationwide, David, Holloywood, Florida Author: Honey Grove, Texas Sales People: Health Insurance Innovations Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Sonny Dean Stemple, Dean Stemple, Dean Monchichi, Treasure Trove II, SimplyExoctic Narcissitic sociopath, con man, history of fraud, dangerous David City Nebraska Author: Anywhere, Other Clubs & Organizations: Sonny Dean Stemple Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
WritersLife.org David Steel They charged my credit card for the purchase but I never even received a return email acknowledgement nothing and no product and no video ad promised Po box 644 Garner, North Carolina WritersLife.org Internet We care about our clients! Author: Truro , Nova Scotia Tutoring: WritersLife.org Internet

Aug 09 2017
ITT Careers Ryse Services, David Humes. Their scheme was a work-at-home program, and a very expensive one at that! They convinced me to have withdrawn from my checking account on several occasions to the tune of over $8,000! Internet Internet Author: Anonymous, Work at Home Business: ITT Careers Internet

Aug 09 2017
CSG SOLUTIONS​ John Hughes, Cary Evans and Daniel Rice Promoted zero balance credit card to help me pay off credit card s. They advised that it would not cost me anything EXCEPT $4,999.00 Nationwide Author: Thornton, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: CSG SOLUTIONS​ Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Direct Parcel Express David Powel, (CEO)Jessica Burns - (HR)Robert Johnson- (Support Staff) I have been Scammed by a fake Company Called Direct Parcel Express Wilmington Delaware Author: Westerville, Ohio Home Based Business: Direct Parcel Express Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 08 2017
Mac Mortgage Approval Corp. House Of Fraud! Run for your lives ! Mac Mortgage Approval Corp Owner/Director Robert J Hensel , David Graham Christie , Christopher Bruno Kolic These This Is Run And Directed By The Fraudster Robert Hensel (Run For Your Lives!) Vancouver British Columbia Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Mortgage Brokers: Mac Mortgage Approval Corp. Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 08 2017
Webmedsonline/Peter jones Peterjones8787@gmail.com and earlier I had his IP address from a fraudster website on google. But here's what happened after I emailed him and called him he ripped down his up and address it was India like something nc India I'm sorry I thought it would s Scammed me out of 375.00 in iTunes cards which I just freely gave him the number to trusting I would get my goods and services also please forgive my ignore she but I didn't know about iTunes cards only on apple. But I've called apple and Safeway where I bought the cards and FedEx who tracked these crooks to a fraudulent FedEx acct oh they are smooth d**n it well that is what happened they played off my desperation my father just passed away and I was very stressed out and willing to do anything to get through the pain of my dads death they were selling snake oil type medication stop the stress sleep at night relax that sort of thing boy I feel very stupid now what was I thinking. North Carolina Internet
Author: Citrus Heights, California Mental Health: Webmedsonline/Peter jones Internet

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas