DAVIS ROOFING & SIDING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Davis Roofing & Siding
There may be more specific results for "Davis Roofing & Siding"
For more specific results for "Davis Roofing & Siding"
Showing 1-25 of 5,353 Found Reports For more specific results for "Davis Roofing & Siding"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Advertising Services Steve Davis, Chatsworth, CA Scammed advertising, forced billing, illegal activities Chatsworth California Author: Santa Cruz, California Advertising / Deceptive: Advertising Services Chatsworth, California

Aug 21 2017
Wildwood Inspector John Davis Inspector John Davis of Wildwood Has Been Criminally Enriching Himself For Years Without Prosecution Wildwood New Jersey Author: Wildwood, New Jersey Government Corruption: Wildwood Inspector John Davis Wildwood, New Jersey

Aug 19 2017
Rogero & Williams A door to door salesman contacted me unsolicited and told me he wanted to look at my roof and give me an estimate. He gave me a paper to sign that I thought was for permission to get on my roof for this purpose. It turns out they told me I was signing a binding contract to have them do all the storm associated damage on my property. They contacted me on the 1st and despite trying to contact them, I got no response or many reasons why they weren't responding. My insurance adjuster came out and approved the work. I sent them an email saying I selecte another contractor. That's when I finally heard back from them. They sauntered onto my property and informed me and my contractor that we wouldn't be able to proceed with the work due to my supposed contract with them. I told them I didn't want them performing any work on my property and that they didn't have my permission to set foot on my property again. Fort Worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Roofing Companies: Rogero & Williams Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 18 2017
Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Horrible Liars cheats Calabasas California Author: Santa Ana, California Roofing Companies: Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Calabasas, California

Aug 16 2017
TREC LLC Work was not done properly Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Roofing Companies: TREC LLC Georgia

Aug 13 2017
Quality Roofing Tony After cashing my check , it took him over a week to come and do the job. The was not done right, Illed and texted him with no results. I have a contract with a 10 year warranty with him.I have pictures of leaks and where my ceiling Glen Burnie Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Quality Roofing Glen Burnie, Maryland

7, Report #1391994

Aug 11 2017
Davis and ASsociates Alton Davis and a*s. Debt collectors Houston,Texas with various call centers Nationwide Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Collection Agency's: Davis and ASsociates Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Jeff Fordley F & W Contracting scam artist contractor beware of this crook saratoga springs New York Author: saratoga springs, New York Roofing Companies: Jeff Fordley saratoga springs, New York

Aug 06 2017
LIFEBREATH VALERIE DAVIS VALERIE DAVISMAINELY WOMEN THIS WOMAN IS A CROOK AND A SCAM ARTIST FREEPORT Maine
Author: NEW GLOUCESTER, Maine Alternative Health: LIFEBREATH VALERIE DAVIS FREEPORT, Maine

Aug 05 2017
NETWORX Finding the right contractor is fast, easy and free! Atlanta Georgia Internet
Author: WAYNE, New Jersey Roofing Companies: NETWORX Internet

Aug 04 2017
Above All Roofing Above All Roofing LLC FRAUD Wilmington, NC; FRAUD Carolina Beach North Carolina
Supporting Documnet Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Roofing Companies: Above All Roofing Carolina Beach, North Carolina

Aug 04 2017
BUYER BEWARE - HOME ADVISOR SELECTIVELY POSTS REVIEWS SO CONTRACTORS LOOK GOOD home advisor Rating Concern Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Roofing Companies: Home Advisor

Jul 31 2017
wiccadgood wellness VALERIE DAVISLIFEBREATH VALERIE DAVISMAINELY WOMEN THIS BUSINESS AND OWNER IS A SCAM NEW GLOUCESTER Maine
the original author is correct. Valerie Davis is a fraud Author: GRAY, Maine Alternative Health: wiccadgood wellness NEW GLOUCESTER, Maine

Jul 30 2017
Fineline Fence Shadow Trailer North TexasShane DavisFence by MeGregory Shane Davis Terroristic Threats, Extorsion, Theft, Fraud Commerce Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Builders & Contractors: Fineline Fence Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Turco Construction Storm Chaser, Liars, Dishonest, Zero Integrity, Poor Workmanship Stillwater Minnesota Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Roofing Companies: Turco Construction Minnestoa

Jul 28 2017
OTC Restoration Mike Baldwin Shoddy and incompetent Flint Michigan Author: Pinckney, Michigan Roofing Companies: OTC Restoration Flint, Michigan

Jul 27 2017
Jason Lamay roofer/contractor in Vermont stole money, poor work never finishes , used our credit card for personal purchases over $1000- and ripped off material deposit. South Burlington Vermont Author: Duxbury, Vermont Roofing Companies: Jason Lamay South Burlington, Vermont

Jul 24 2017
C & E Wurzer Storm Chaser - No Customer Support Janesville Wisconsin Author: Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Roofing Companies: C & E Wurzer Janesville, Wisconsin

Jul 23 2017
Storm Shield Roofing & Restoration Door to door storm chasing roofing scam Noble Oklahoma Author: Bethel Acres, Oklahoma Roofing Companies: Storm Shield Roofing & Restoration Noble, Oklahoma

Jul 23 2017
Loan Depot, Adjuster's name, Gaylin Davis Fixed Rate 4.3 changed to Adjustable Rate that would go up to 8.25 Nationwide Author: Romeoville, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Loan Depot Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Advantage Claims Recovery Group Pam Davis, Richard Davis, Richard Davis Jr. our organization, prosecuteadvantage is continuing to receive complaints that advantage claims recovery group a.k.a. Pam and Richard Davis are embezzling huge sums of money from positions an Dallas, Texas Author: , California Advantage Claims Recovery Group Dallas, Texas

Jul 21 2017
xrc roofing and construction this company ripped me off sanford Florida Author: sanford, Florida Building Services: xrc roofing and construction sanford, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Colorado Escrow Dale Davis, William Dale Davis Dale Davis, William Dale Davis, Aurora Colorado
Author: Englewood, Colorado Mortgage Brokers: Colorado Escrow Aurora, Colorado

Jul 20 2017
We do metal roofs 2013 installed a roof and still have leaks Lewisburg Pennsylvania Author: Millville, Pennsylvania Roofing Companies: We do metal roofs Millville we, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2017
Metroplex Roof and Fence Charles Fairchild Charles Fairchild owner Metroplex Roof and Fence - ARRESTED and INDICTED Corinth Texas Author: Alabama Roofing Companies: Metroplex Roof and Fence Corinth, Texas