DAYS INN @ FORT MYERS NORTH, FL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Days Inn @ Fort Myers North, FL
There may be more specific results for "Days Inn @ Fort Myers North, FL"
For more specific results for "Days Inn @ Fort Myers North, FL"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: AutoNation Illegal Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Steven Quinn Delano Steven Delano Steven conned me into loaning him money in multiple occasions and has not paid me back as he has said. He goes after single moms that he believes make good incomes. McKinney Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Steven Quinn Delano McKinney , Texas

Oct 18 2017
David Gallemore Veterans Home Services Fort Mcpherson Training Center Technicians USA Does not pay on time, Uses the money from the projects to pay personal bils Atlanta Georgia Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Small Business Services: David Gallemore Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 18 2017
CRI--Concierge Rewards International Member Services In North Carolina & Orlando Florida., Also Member Getaways Scam, Ripoff, Liars, Thieves, Scammers, They Scammed Me And Ripped Me Off Ashville North Carolina Author: Lake Worth, Florida Travel Services: CRI--Concierge Rewards International Ashville, North Carolina

Oct 18 2017
FLAWLESS VISALIA Skincare I thought I was ordering a sample...a tiny jar of cream came 0.50oz I saw a charge of 89.95 on my Discover statement. I called the number and finally got the person to stop the next UNWANTED order...I certainly did not know I was ordering this o.50 for 89.95. I guess I was suppose to let them know in a certainly number of days that I did not want anything to do with the product. I do not recall or have a copy of the billing slip...and to be honest, I do NOT remember seeing that in the billing slip. Nationwide Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Skin Care: FLAWLESS Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Sahara RV Bait and switch, Lies, Scammers Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fort Collins, Colorado RV Dealers: Sahara RV Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 18 2017
Dermaglow I ordered a free trial and keep receiving monthly orders and charges. I called to find out why, said I had to cancel before 14 days. I chose to cancel and they credited me 50% to keep the product instead of getting the full refund, because they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded. After cancelling I still got 2 charges $97 and $94 and received more product. UGH! Called again. they said I never cancelled, but they would give me a 35% discount to keep the product. I am furious. They chouldn't get away with this! unsure Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 18 2017
GXI Outdoor Power Will not fix the broken product I received North Carolina Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
sealskincovers.com They try to convince me to give them another cha ce to give me. A better fit cover i told them no. I want a refund back so. They hung up on me. No respond for 5 days so i emailed them they say. I have to sent back the package.  California Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: sealskincovers.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Piaz Amabella, Allure, Lucerne Skin Cream I ordered a sample of this skin care product . A cream and an eye serum. I then received a packed and was charged for a product I don't like and never authorized St.Petersburg FL Internet Author: Mokena, Illinois Skin Care: Piaz Internet

Oct 17 2017
Smith Loan Assistance Heather Coulter my name will be blacklisted Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Smith Loan Assistance Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Jenifer Marshall Attorney Jason Brown Warrant issued case filed for legal proceeding Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Jenifer Marshall Internet

Oct 17 2017
@advanceabletechnology.com Charged my credit card with 2 fees I didn't authorize Internet Author: Newton, North Carolina Alternative Health: @advanceabletechnology.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Gerald L Busch Real Estate INC Gerald L Busch Real Estate FRAUD BUSINESS!! WILL NOT RETURN CALLS! Luzerne Pennsylvania
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Realtors: Gerald L Busch Real Estate INC Luzerne, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
Complete AQP/TR Fulfilment Sent me a bottle of Complete CDC I did not order . I do not want Doral, Fl. Florida Author: Checotah,, Oklahoma Alternative Health: Complete AQP/TR Fulfilment Doral, Fl.,

Oct 17 2017
iPhoneIMEI.net Waited 90+days for an unlock Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Adoption Agencies: iPhoneimei.net Internet

Oct 17 2017
Kingsmotorbikes.com Gasbike, kingsmotorbikes Order never shipped. Van Nuys, California Internet
Author: Fargo, North Dakota Auto Dealers: Kingsmotorbikes.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Sale Guru Money Taken - Product Not Delivered West Hills California Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Sales People: Sale Guru Internet

Oct 17 2017
american gun club Ordered a shirt on 10/05/2017 invoice #5083 took my money never received shirt was told by Anastasia would take 15 to 30 days. Phone # does not work and no responce to emails. tampa Florida Author: port saint lucie, Florida Camera Stores: american gun club tampa, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Mantis Funding I have over paid Mantis funding $500 and I was told it would take up 10 business days to receive the refund. When I called today after the 15th day, I was told I would not receive a refund because I had 4 NSF's with this company. The NSF's were paid in full and I'm due a refund. New York Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Loans: Mantis Funding Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Amazon.com.kydc, Inc. Ilegitimate cashiers check sent to me Seattle Washington Author: Fort Myers, Florida Appliances: Amazon.com.kydc, Inc. Seattle, Washington

Oct 17 2017
Secure Investment Lending LLC1485 International Parkway Suite 1031Lake Mary, FL 32746 Truth In Lending default on agreement lack of full disclosure, Truth In Lending default of agreement performance, Conspiracy to Commit Fraud in the Factum, Predatory Lending, Predatory Service, Tortious Interference, TILA Violations, FDCPA Violations, RESPA Violations Lake Mary Florida Author: Loxahatchee, Florida Loans: Secure Investment Lending LLC Lake Mary, Florida