Your Search | days inn @ fort myers north, fl

Sep 03 2015
The unlock pros they were rude when i called for help, cursing at me and refused to help or refund my money north las vegas nevada Author: Greenville, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: The unlock pros Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
GUZU GUZU Stole My Phone Deer Park New York Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: GUZU Deer Park, New York

Sep 03 2015
LB's Concrete Charges exuberant ammounts and does not do the work contracted for and what work is performed is very haphazardly and sloppily done Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Cameron, North Carolina Landscaping: LB,s Concrete Fayetteville , North Carolina

Sep 03 2015
Scott Properties of the Midlands, LLC Charged me $150.00 to paint 2 walls I didn't damage Lexingon South Carolina Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Property Management: Scott Properties of the Midlands, LLC Lexingon, South Carolina

Sep 03 2015
Sword Construction Marty SpearsOffice Manager 1422B Stonehollow Drive Kingwood TX 77339Office 281-312-4200 x 118Fax 281-312-1094mspears@swordconstruction.com fraud PreTense Kingwood Texas Author: fort lauderdale , Florida Employees: Sword Construction Kingwood , Texas

Sep 03 2015
Holiday Cruise I received a sales call from my home and i thought it was bill collector from Synchrony Bank. I called back so i could take care of the matter and was redirected to Holiday Cruise Line in Florida. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cabazon, California Cruise Ships: Holiday Cruise Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 03 2015
Logic Skin Care stole money from my bank account, will not refund all SanAnna Internet Author: Asheboro, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Logic Skin Care Internet

Sep 03 2015
Platinum Millennium Publishing not sure charged my credit card for something I did not authorize knowingly Garner North Carolina Got refunded Author: Nampa, Idaho Book Publishers: Platinum Millennium Publishing Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
ROYAL COMFORT CENTRAL royal comfort north royal comfort central MOHAMED FIROOZI FAULTY A/C UNIT, FALSE INFORMATION ON INVOICE,FALSE DESIGNATION AND MIREPRESENTATION gormley Ontario Author: toronto, Ontario Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: ROYAL COMFORT CENTRAL gormley, Ontario

Sep 03 2015
Avatara Services LLC, Savannah Services Group, VETBIZCORP LLC., Samuel C. Cody RENT-A-VET' SCAM Asheville North Carolina Author: Lake St. Louis, Missouri Government Corruption: Avatara Services LLC, Samuel C. Cody Asheville, North Carolina

Sep 03 2015
Chris Curry Funnels program Chris Curry Real Estate Chris Curry promises services and does not do anything!!!!! Nationwide Author: North Palm Beach, Florida Realtors: Chris Curry Funnels program Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Automotive Scientific Lynn tried to tell me the computer I got was for my vehicle. Toyota mechanic said it was not right one. I sent it back asking for a full refund after that it has been 50 days and counting . I have filed a report with better business bureau. Has not refunded my money in 50 days after he recived the product back and if I call he pertends taht he can't understand why the accounting department hasn't done so rip off company. Rogersville Tennessee Author: Henryetta, Oklahoma Auto Parts: Automotive Scientific Rogersville, Tennessee

Sep 03 2015
Saving Makes Money I recently checked my bank account and noticed $87.00 missing from my account, taken out by Saving Makes Money. Internet
Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Banks: Saving Makes Money Internet

Sep 02 2015
Nationwide Funding, LLC American Capital Group/US Bank/Manifest Funding Fraudulent Equipment Lease Irvine California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Financial Services: Nationwide Funding, LLC Irvine, California

Sep 02 2015
Xlibris Will not give me back my refund Bloomington Indiana Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Book Publishers: Xlibris Bloomington, Indiana

Sep 02 2015
Union Acceptance Company UAC, Monroe, NC ICARSNOW.COM DOES NOT REPORT TO THE CREDIT BUREAU!!!!! Monroe NORTH CAROLINA Author: Concord, North Carolina Car Financing: Union Acceptance Company Monroe,

Sep 02 2015
Official Iphone Unlock CO UK Purchased Iphone Unlock 30 Days later ICloud is still unlocked and phone isn't working. They've responded twice with your phone is 100% unlocked, but it's not true. United Kingdom Internet Author: Chatsworth, California Cellular Phone Companies: Official Iphone Unlock CO UK Internet

18, Report #1194851

Sep 02 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection one of nation’s largest providers of extended auto warranties backed by AM Best “A” rated insurance companies.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: oceanside, California Auto Advertising Services: AA auto protection

Sep 02 2015
Specialized Veterinary Services SVS Let a dog die Fort myers Florida Not factual accounts of SVS Author: Florida, Florida Veterinarian Services: Specialized Veterinary Services Fort myers, Florida

Sep 02 2015
Google Adsense Can't setup and account to get my money Internet Author: Nashville, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: GoogleAdsense Internet

Sep 02 2015
Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. REVIEW: Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. dedicated to total customer satisfaction.*UPDATE: Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: North Highlands , California BBB Better Business Bureau: Lexington Doc Prep Internet

Sep 02 2015
bookinggroup.com did not honor my booking had to pay full fare and then another $267 that they charged me for the initial booking ...and rental company had no record of booking. Latvia Internet Author: Fort walton Beach, Florida Consumer Services: bookinggroup.com Internet

Sep 02 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Love Interrupted Author: Huntersville , North Carolina Medical Personnel: Erika Meyerson Smith and Mike Smith of Lake Norman Performing Arts and Carolina Comprehensive Health Network Huntersville, North Carolina

Sep 01 2015
house of beauty world I ordered a product on August 20, 2015 they charged my visa card on August 20, 2015 they told me I would receive it within 5-7 business days. I called customer service they told me they don't know. what happened and it was shipped out on Aug 31st and I would get an e-mail with shipping info. I never received anything or my order. Internet Author: Oak Park, Michigan Beauty Products: house of beauty world Internet

Sep 01 2015
TELEUNO, INC unlawful unauthorized phone calls charge Coral Springs, FL 33077 Nationwide Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Telephone Companies: TELEUNO, INC Nationwide