Your Search | days inn corbin, ky

Aug 29 2014
Auravie After buying the $2.95 sample, I received Another package about 20 days later at the price of 99.88. I called to cancel whatever they claimed I bought. The rep kept lowering the price to $39.99. I told her to cancel and they still charged my card a $15.00 restocking fee which I am still fighting. SCAM ARTIST!!! Van Nuys California Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Auravie Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
Guardsman warranity the dump is the one that sold it to me I bought a couch, loveseat and chairand the chair i have is only a year old and the color of the leather is wearing and it looks horrible and we bought a extenede warranity through the dump which is a funriture store and told me to buy a guradsmen warranity and that it would cover everything and when called about my chair they had sent me a email with a diagram to explain what happen with the chair and they tell you it is going to take 10 days before they get back to you, so they called me on Monday and told me they will not cover the chair after I was told by the sales woman that everything was covered. I called the store to talk to a manger at the dump and he told his reception I need to go through the customer service departement the manger name was Chris and he did not want to deal with so they sell you a bogus warranity andmake money on it and dont every fix your couch they deserve to be put out of business. chandler Arizona Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Small Business Services: Guardsman warranity Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Tim Chaney Do You Know This Man? He Collected A Security Deposit for an apartment he then ran an ad for 7 days later...Signed lease with rent with move in delayed for 28 days...still ran ad to rent it 7 days afterwards. His name is Tim Chaney..When called to confirm move in, she was told, he was going to rent it out and she should cut her losses on the $600 Security Deposit Dallas Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Tim Chaney Dallas, Texas

Aug 27 2014
Mr.Appliance Came for a diagnostic. Charged $162. For same. Said I need a hose for the dishwasher and that I would receive an email that afternoon with the price .Two days later they send me an I itemized quote for $612! New York Nationwide Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Mr.Appliance Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Nutrashift, LLC Free trial program is a scam, when I ordered i specifically said no to the continuation of monthly subscription of their product as I just wanted the trial product. My credit card was charged five times within 28 days for a total of 251.85 Anderson, IN. 46013 Internet Author: Traverse city, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Nutrashift, LLC Internet

Aug 27 2014
lipozene i have gallstones and now need my gallbaldder remove . been in the hospital 3 times with pain this last time they kept me for two days california Author: los angeles, California Drug Manufacturers: lipozene Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
ACE CASH SERVICES CUSTOMER ID #: 56845689CASE FILE #: CP8 - 32547LOAN INFORMATIONPAST DUE AMOUNT - $856.24CREDITOR - ACE CASH SERVICES. You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, its SCAMM Nationwide Author: Cedar lake, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: ACE CASH SERVICES Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
Smartfares.com smartfares.com They booked a wrong airline and it took them 6 days, 50 phone calls, 10 hours on the phone and I lost a day in transit, to be fixed. These people keep repeating themselves instead of listening for the problem. dallas california Author: dallas, Texas Airlines: Smartfares.com Internet

Aug 26 2014
EdenFantasys.com Canceled Order Days Before Shipping. Shipped Anyways And Said No Refunds. Internet Author: Bloomington, Illinois Adult Book Stores: EdenFantasys.com Internet

Aug 26 2014
Zynga poker site I bought chips they took it out of my account and did not recieve them for 4 days Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Lubbock, Texas Casinos & Cardrooms: Zynga poker site Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
2CLeads 2CoolCode.com SCAMMERS DO NOT HONOR THEIR GUARANTEE BEWARE SCAM, STEAL YOUR MONEY, PROMISE 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, LOSERS, PATHETIC Long Beach California Author: Ft Myers, Florida Internet Services: 2CLeads Long Beach, California

Aug 25 2014
Gary Griffin DDS http://yellowpages.com/louisville-ky/mip/griffin-gary-l-dds-11329935?lid=11329935 garygriffindentist.com/ ;yellowpages.com/louisville-ky/mip/griffin-gary-l-dds-472760229?lid=472760229 ; .healthgrades.com/dentist/dr- Scams, Charges 3 times what others do Louisville, St Matthews and Shelbyville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Dental Services: Gary Griffin DDS Louisville, St Matthews and Shelbyville, Kentucky

Aug 25 2014
La Dermanique My Bank-account was charged by Lumera $87.67and La Dermanique $97.88 as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered. Author: seffner, Florida Eye Care: lumera diamonds Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
NutraShift LLC I ordered the 'free' sample and within 30 days was charged nearly $300 Salt Lake City Utah Author: Somerset, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: NutraShift LLC Salt Lake City, Utah

15, Report #1172073

Aug 25 2014
All Computer Resources I purchased a ECM for my vehicle that didn't work. I returned it within 5 days asking ror a full refund. They said it worked fine on their bench an wouldn't refund my full purchase amount. I wasn't driving their bench!!! It didn't work in my vehicle at all!!! Miami Florida Author: Holland, Michigan Auto Parts: All Computer Resources Miami, Florida

16, Report #1171911

Aug 24 2014
Roadway Inn, Findlay, Ohio 1901 Broad Ave, Findlay, OH, 45840 United States of America Total Fail as a Good or Even poor Hotel/Chain Findlay Ohio
Author: Union Grove, Wisconsin Hotel: Roadway Inn, Findlay, Ohio Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
UC Berkeley Storage Refuse to refund security deposit, lying that I did not file a termination file, which I did, on the day of moving out, well before 10 business days before the end of the month Berkeley California Author: berkeley, California Storage & Self Storage: UC Berkeley Storage Berkeley, California

Aug 23 2014
Corbin Research Group LIARS AND SCAMMERS! Ocala Florida Author: Orange, Connecticut Telemarketing Companies: Corbin Research Group Ocala , Florida

Aug 22 2014
Progressive Auto Insurance Progressive failed to order camera footage within 30 days Arlington  Texas Author: Irving, Texas Car Insurance: Progressive Auto Insurance Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
Pirate Haus Inn and Hostel Bed bugs and drugged out owner St Augustine Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Lodging: Pirate Haus Inn and Hostel St Augustine, Florida

Aug 22 2014
TacStrap No product after 20 days and ignores emails and phone calls Danville California
Author: Fort Myers, Florida Guns & Ranges: TacStrap Danville, California

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
SellandRecycle.com CaliforniaCity San FranciscoAddress 301 Executive Park BlvdPhone 8885029582i SEND MY NOKIA 1020 31 DAYS A GO STILL DID NOT GET MY MONEY. THESE PPL SHOULD BE IN JAIL, I SEE HOW MANY PPL THEY HAVE STOLE THE PHONES !! HOW CAN THEY BE THERE? IM GOING THIS PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE ON THE WEB, HOW ,MANY PHONES THEY STOLE? IM GOING TO FIGHT FOR THESE PIECES OF SH* GO TO JAIL San Francisco California Author: baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: SellandRecycle.com San Francisco, California

Aug 21 2014
RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya Joe Harris, RBC associates, aca USLegalnetwork: A. Orlov, Lauren Royston claimed consumer Financial protection , federaly authorized ... Fraud signing w/ non existing attorneys w/whom we nevEr have any contact, done via UsLegalNetwork contacting and claiming that they FedEraLly Authoraised company to do modification for FREE and if in 30 days bank will nor respond than they will assign to attorney who will file in court in our state. Uppon sign Reguest to bank via Signw/me allegedly place papers w/ contract that we never read , and ask to provide card information if need to file future clerk fees , while in fact sign us w/ asttorneys fo :MASS LAW SUIT...IN N.Y... AND DRAFTED OVER $2.1 159 New York New York Author: iSLANDS, Florida Loan Modification: RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya New York, New York

Aug 21 2014
E cig.com I placed an order 2 weeks ago. I never received notice of shipping. Then 3 days ago I received an email from the company that due to internal issues they were suspending shipping. I've asked for a refund in 3 emails and have yet to get my money back or find out when I'll get it back On line Internet Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: E cig.com Internet

magic