Your Search | days inn albany,ga

Dec 05 2016
LGS Staffing Labor Guys Staffing Illegal, Scam, Bully, Rip Off, Lies, Cheats and that is just the start New Albany Ohio Author: Ohio Employment Services: LGS Staffing New Albany, Ohio

Dec 05 2016
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Holiday Inn Club Vacation Scam Scottsdale Nationwide Author: Salem, Massachusetts Lodging: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Choxi No More Rack After three orders, I asked for my money back. When I went to get my money back for the final time, no website existed anymore. Atlanta GA Internet Author: Waldron , Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: Choxi Internet

Dec 04 2016
EVALINA SKIN SERUMS TAKE MONEY FOR A 15 DAY TRIAL STARTING DAY OF ORDER AND NOT GET UNTIL 9 OR MORE DAYS LATER THEN TAKE FULL AMOUNT OF $98.41AURORA,CO 8000 AURORA, cOLORADO 80071 Author: WILMINGTON, North Carolina Eye Care: EVALINA SKIN SERUMS Internet

Dec 04 2016
Global Cash Card Meta Bank Refused to STOP a **PENDING** FRAUDULENT charge when I the card OWNER Requested it!!! Irvine California Please Contact Us Author: New Albany, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Dec 03 2016
Vimsupplements@gmail.com Vim LLC 3785 harrison roadSuite 300Loganville, GAUS 30052 Cheater and fraud company Loganville Georgia 30052  Author: Watford, Other Drug Manufacturers: Vimsupplements@gmail.com Loganville GA 30052, Georgia

Dec 02 2016
DermEssence Derm Essence, DermEssence, anti aging cream Sponsored by instagram with the illusion of eliminating under eye bags. A supposed 'Free Trial' they defend a nonexistent consent to charge my card for $94 after 14 days. I never agreed to this charge, nor did I know about it, Albany, GA Nationwide
Author: Arizona Attorney Generals: DermEssence Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
VIP Motoz I bought new headlights for my SUV. The shipping takes almost a month from California to Arizona. I had them installed and one month later had the car detailed. Both head lights are not properly sealed and water has collected in the headlights. It is past the 60 days from purchase. Of course 30 of those days from purchase I did not have them in my possession. What a rip off! Fontana Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: VIP Motoz Internet

Dec 02 2016
Allstate moving services LLC Norcross GA and New Jersey Nationwide Author: Flatwoods, Kentucky Moving Companies: Allstate moving services LLC Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Paxum ewallet Scam claim my money would be sent to my credit in 7 days but will not respond to any email money is still not referred. Canada Internet Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Paxum Internet

Dec 02 2016
Premire cleaning I worked for them for only 2 days its was a training process and i went back to my old job. Well they never paid me for my 2 days which would have been 80bucks yhey said they dont take out taxes n pays under the table but whrn i called and talk to there secretary she said she would email me a paper to fill out to get my wages but never did... Southfield Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Premire cleaning Southfield, Michigan

Dec 02 2016
DermEssence naturalbeautyskincream.com Deceptive Marketing, Scammers, Illegal Practices Albany Georgia Author: Bangor, Maine Beauty Salons: DermEssence Albany, Georgia

Dec 01 2016
Skin Noir Eye Noir Product did not come within 2-3 days as claimed, only had 1 week to try they refused a refund Santa Ana California Author: White, South Dakota Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Santa Ana, California

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire www.thedealempire.com Took my money- 30 days later still no product- No one answers Customer Service Phone or Email Irving Internet. Located in Irvine California
Author: Port Orange, Florida Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES CINDY JOHNSON AND HER HUSBAND I bought a teacup yorkie from them for $490 and when i told her to ship the dog she said the freight comany wanted another $750 before they could release the dog to insure her. When i told her I had no more money to pay for what she saod was already included on shipping the dog. Never heard from her again. BIGGEST SCAM EVER ALBANY Internet GEORGIA Author: rowlett, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES Internet

Nov 30 2016
Atlanta Auction Access 5500 frontage rd forest park ga 302975960 frontage rd forest park ga 30297 ATLANTA AUCTION ACCESS INC1774 IRIS DR. CONYERS GA 770-918-6883 publicautoauction.org/ SELLING CARS WITHOUT TITLES FOREST PARK Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Atlanta Auction Access FOREST PARK, Georgia

Nov 30 2016
Masononlinestore.com Merchant details Nguyen Thi Thuy Van tommy.dick2933@gmail.com83rd 938545520 Scam! I ordered a laptop for $449 on Thanksgiving night. I recieved an email confirmation & they took PayPal. 6 days later still hadn't shipped. Called my credit card company. Charge showed up as plane ticket. Internet Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Masononlinestore.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
Zippy Shell Donna Yext/Zippy Shell they damage my stuff between storage and moving it from PA to GA and dont want to fix it . i was told i had full insurance when i did a claim they tell me i was not fully insured (((REDACTED))) Whitehall, Pennsylvania Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Zippy Shell Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
CMC Winder of Georgia Curtis Terrible work quality-Terrible attitude-Nasty Nasty people Winder GA Author: Georgia Landscape Companies: CMC WInder of Georgia GA

Nov 29 2016
deal empire i ordered some slimming panties and they never sent me a confirmation or the merchandise.. i have tried calling for four days and no one answers.. california Author: harrison , Tennessee Clothing Stores: deal empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
Basic-Internet.com, Lorrie with basic-internet.com Sent tablet with ID numbers that are different on box and device and no service Brooklyn New York Author: Americus, GA, Georgia Computer Fraud: Basic-Internet.com Brooklyn, New York

Nov 29 2016
Lux style Scammed my mum, sent products she didn't order and an invoice for $103.95 ! Threatening to add fees on top of if not paid in 14 days. Denmark Internet
Author: Tauranga, Alabama On-Line Stores: Lux style Internet

Nov 28 2016
The Deal Empire What a SCAM! Slim Panties order 28 days ago NEVER DELIVERED and wont respond 92614 Internet Author: CANYON LAKE, Texas Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 28 2016
Edifi Financial Aid Services They never paid my tuition fees after my parents invested in the program. Albany New York Author: Blackwell, Oklahoma Adult Career & Continuing Education: Edifi Financial Aid Services Albany, New York

Nov 28 2016
Cellogica This company sent me an email saying it was a survey from kohls which is a store I do shop in so I did the survey and it said I would pay shipping and get a free trial of their product. Then a few days later I was charged $129 and change and another 99 dollars and change so over 200$$ total.  Internet Author: Fort Benning , Georgia Health Spas: Cellogica Internet