Your Search | days inn albany,ga

Jan 17 2017
Southern Refrigerator Transportation Neal,Grey Fire me two days before my one year anniversary so they didn't have to pay me my bonus Texarkana Arkansas
Author: Harper woods, Michigan Liars: Southern Refrigerator Transportation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Morphotrust This is a total scam Nationwide Author: New Albany, Indiana Legal Services: Morphotrust Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
DermEssence - FaceCreamAntiAging - wellnessmart.com cs@essencehealthyskin.com, facecreamantiaging.com/newoffer/v6f/?AFID=600080&SID=3812&C1=5867 Albany Georgia
Author: MIAMI, Florida Bait-and-Switch: DermEssence Albany, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
Us money reserves US Money Reserves Ripped off but I returned the items in 3 days Nationwide Author: Florence, Arizona Sales People: Us money reserves Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
The Inn at Reading It is easier to have cocktails with Satan! Wyommissing Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: The Inn at Reading Pennsylvania

Jan 15 2017
Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Ordered trial products. Charged twice for one of them. Didn't receive the products for over a week. Charged auto-renewal of $89.95 with only 4 days to try it out. Complete scam. Do not buy from this company! Don Mills, ON M3C 0J9 Internet Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Internet

Jan 15 2017
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP E-470 Toll Collection Letter on a Man Dead 472 Days Denver Colorado
Author: Diamond Bar, California Legal Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado

Jan 14 2017
Wealth Master's Int'l Carbon Copy Pro - Jay KubassekJeff Lerner - millionaireos.com WMI said that I received an order for $1,995.00. A few days later they said it was a mistake. Sugar Land Texas Author: Russellville, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Wealth Master's Int'l Sugar Land, Texas

Jan 14 2017
www.eyesyrumplus.com Renew Eye SerumRenew Derma Cream Scam - Charges $87.47 after 14 days and uses additional web pages for this ad Internet Author: HOLLIDAYSBURG, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: www.eyesyrumplus.com Internet

Jan 14 2017
Metro PCS They committed fraud. Bought phone. Total POS. Nothing worked. Took phone back in 4 days. 7 days return policy. I was told it was a promotion and I couldn't get refund..store manager's last words to me were f**k YOU. Already filled claim with state attorney General and I am filing civil suits against the store and the manager. Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Attorney Generals: Metro PCS Syracuse, New York

Jan 14 2017
Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) skinbychristie.com/serum/ skinbychristie.com/serum/This is a Scam! The website I ordered from said it was ONLY a $4.99 shipping charge for a trial of Renew & Revitalize. I recieved these samples within 2 days. I looked online today (4 days later) and saw all the scam r DR. OZ's & Christie Brinkley EYE SERUM Bills hit SCAM! People Need to STOP THIS COMPANY! 2017 The Person I spoke with said he was in Maine? It's www.skin Internet Author: Rochester, New York Eye Care: Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) http://www.skinbychristie.com/serum/ Internet

Jan 13 2017
European fitness center .Reno Nc European fitness I opened an account membership at european fitness signed a contract .they gave me a tour of the fitness center i saw how dingy and unclean the place looked. I payed $45 to open account then i started having medical issue i called right after a couple of days after paying for my fitness contract  Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Work Place Bullies: European fitness center .Reno Nc Reno , Nevada

Jan 13 2017
RingCentral Took Over 15 Minutes To Cancel Account Internet No, running a credit card after the cancellation is not called customer retention Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet Services: RingCentral Internet

Jan 13 2017
I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds! I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds!™ P.O. Box 13301 Savannah, GA 31416 1-866-500-1337 False Advertisement On Jewelry Savannah Internet
Author: bronx, New York Jewelry Stores: I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds! Internet

Jan 13 2017
revita youth tryrevitayouth bait and switch offer charges you before you can try it for 10 days deceptive Internet Author: seymour, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: revita youth Internet

Jan 13 2017
SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale said had 14 day trial I ordered recieved 5 days later on the 14 day from ordering they billed 89.95 to my credit card. they also said it was a months supply ot only was a 2 week supply. Called they said they could notdo anytingbut gove me a 35.00 credit. I was charged 89.00 x 2. cream did nothing. fountain Valley California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Attorney Generals: SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale fountain Valley, California

Jan 12 2017
Your Wish Store. Incredibly slow, 10 days and product still not ready to ship. Poor customer service. No way to question the process Internet Author: Clintonville, Pennsylvania Hardware & Tools: Your Wish Store. Internet

Jan 12 2017
SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Eye Refresh Pro and Skin Royale This company was offering free samples of Royale Skin Serum and Royale Eye Cream that was created for Angelina Jolie. The cost of $4.95 & $5.95 was for Shipping and handling only. Approximately 10 days later they charged my Visa card another $89.95 and $86.95. Internet
Author: Rowlett, Texas Beauty Salons: SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Internet

Jan 12 2017
Eyenoir and Skinoir Also known as Skin Renew out of California They are not misrepresenting who they are and what product they are selling. Taking money from consumers fraudulently when they do not even have the product in hand for 14 days. They are using the Dr. Oz show and Ellen Show to sell the product and that is not the product you get! Once they have your card number you are screwed they continue to take your money! They must be stopped! Internet Author: Tifton, Georgia Alternative Health: Eyenoir and Skinoir Internet

Jan 11 2017
DERM ESSENCE-ESSENCEHEALTHYSKIN.COM 30 DAY FREE TRIAL IT SAID THEN BILLS CREDIT CARD AFTER14 DAYS Internet Author: Wilkesbarre, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: DERM ESSENCE Internet

Jan 11 2017
Recycling Revolution - Nathan Seskin, and employees Nathan Seskin - Please do not do any business with him or his company Nathan Does not Pay his bills on time. We have over 5K outstanding, 4 invoices at/over 90 days Boca Raton Florida
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Trucking Companies: Recycling Revolution - Nathan Seskin, and employees Bpca Raton, Florida

Jan 11 2017
Hobbies Discount Scorediscount.CO Christmas present no-show, wait thirty days then another 30 days, overseas custom office problem does not appear Internet Author: Massachusetts Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 11 2017
unstoppable LLC I ordered 2 Puppy piggy banks for christmass, never relieved them, I was charged 3 times and no piggy banks, the number they have on their credit card statement days THIS VOICE MAIL was not set up. rip off, fraud Los Angeles, California Internet Author: mission viejo, California Toy Stores: unstoppable LLC Internet