Your Search | days inn albany,ga

Feb 11 2016
select portfolio servicing Incorrect loan management, threatens default and forclosure, non-disclosed fees salt lake city Utah Author: albany, New York Commerical Lending Firm: select portfolio servicing salt lake city, Utah

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Chica Boutique No product after 30 days and will not answer emails, that they say they will answer in 48hrs Internet Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Chica Boutique Internet

Feb 07 2016
Brampton Bed and Breakfast Inn DIRTY THEFT Chestertown Maryland TAGS Author: Los Angeles, California Hotel: Brampton Bed and Breakfast Inn Chestertown, Maryland

Feb 07 2016
(skinshimmer) Mira Vie Skin Collection also Miravie Eye Therapy offers trial size of skin cream and eye cream w/o CLEARLY disclosing it is only refundable after 15 days & that it is autoship! Santa Ana California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: skinshimmer Internet

Paul Ngalle Sold me a car with a lien on the title Kennesaw, Ga Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: Paul Ngalle

Feb 06 2016
Public Storage Self Storage Company This Company is Just a Big Conspiracy ,they rent you A Place and if you are Late 1 Month they charge you $ 20.00 Unbelievable Fee ,I Mean worst that a Bank .If you Don't Respond After 45 Days You get more Charge ,$ 69.50 and Lien sale ,this is Like ,a Mafia ,do yourself a Favor don't do it .our Company did it and we are Not Happy. West Paterson Nationwide No, Do This! Author: Little Falls, New Jersey Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Self Storage Company Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Lazy Days High pressure sales, poor quality and broken promises SEFFNER Florida Author: Powhatan, Virginia RV Dealers: Lazy Days SEFFNER, Florida

Feb 05 2016
Christopher Crickenberger Chris Crickenberger , Cricket , Thumper74 User, deadbeat, liar, cheater, theif Good Creek South Carolina
Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Cash Services: Christopher Crickenberger Good Creek, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
WORTHPOINT Plrease excuse my erroe. I hit the mouse when I shouldn't have. I am continuing. The representative indicated she would forward my file to the supervisor. I know it's been only a couple of days, but I don't want this to slip through the cracks. $200 is alot of money for someone on a fixed income. atlanta internet Author: BOISE, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: WORTHPOINT Internet

Feb 04 2016
creditacceptance credit acceptance they are rip offs i wasnt even 30 days late detroit michigan Nationwide Yet again.... Author: hobbs, New Mexico Loans: creditacceptance Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
The Cinnamon Inn Cinnamon Inn disgusting dirty filthy Mount Dora Florida seo Author: Los Angeles, California Hotel: The Cinnamon Inn Mount Dora, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
24/7 Locksmith Services aka United Locksmith Services Charged for emergency lockout service, when I wasn't locked out and made an appointment 5 days earlier. Scam Internet Companies Working Together Internet Author: Annapolis, Maryland Maintenance Companies: 24/7 Locksmith Services Internet

Feb 03 2016
NuEssence Eye Collection Deceit by advertising a 14 day free trial but it is really 10 days as they add in 4 from shipping, it is in the fine print but not on the click here for the free trial Santa Ana CA Author: Schertz, Texas Beauty Salons: NuEssence Eye Collection Santa Ana CA,

Feb 03 2016
First Fence of Ga JC ordono First Fence of Georgia is also a material supplier.  Kennesaw Georgia Author: kennesaw, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: First Fence of Ga Kennesaw, Georgia

Feb 02 2016
Paces Dentistry: Tabassian S Kadie DDS What a rip off dentist!!  Atlanta GA Untrue report Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Dental Services: Paces Dentistry: Tabassian S Kadie DDS Georgia

Feb 02 2016
Deal Extreme product not shipped,deal extreme has done nothing to resolve the problem and refuses to issue a refund. emailed responses state wait some days more .it has been more than 30 days since email confirming shipment was sent.Do not deal with these communists based in Hong Kong,China they are also associated with E-Bay. Hong Kong,China internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Specialty Stores: Deal Extreme Internet

Feb 02 2016
access insurance access insurance would not pay claim or return phone calls after paying $423.00 a month fee for insurance ATLANTA GA Nationwide Author: LOS ANGELES, California Car Insurance: access insurance Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Jan 31 2016
Rose Manor Inn Bad service New Orleans Louisiana Author: Texas Hotel: Rose Manor Inn New Orleans, Louisiana

Jan 31 2016
Chesterfield Inn Dirty hotel Kelowna BritishColumbia Author: Wyoming Hotel: Chesterfield Inn Kelowna, British Columbia

Jan 31 2016
Certified Distribution Specialists Said I won cash prize of $1,978,779.77 .send $30. To receive payment within 14 days. Which I did. North Babylon New York Are you kidding me? Author: Newhall , California $$ REWARDS Offered: Certified Distribution Specialists North Babylon, New York