Your Search | days inn albany,ga

May 23 2016
Deborah engler Buyonlinemeds@gmail.com Www.online-painmeds.com TOTAL RIPOFF-SENDS NOTHING AND THEN DAYS THEY ARE OUT OF THAT QUANTITY BUT IF YOU SEND HIM MORE MONEY, HE WILL SEND MORE--LIES!!...FRAUD!! Mumbai, India Internet Author: NEWPORT, North Carolina Drugstores: Deborah engler Internet

May 23 2016
inate gems skincare They never sent the trial and then charged me $89.95 because I didn't respond that I didn't want it in 14 days Florida-at least that's what it says Internet Author: New York, New York Misc. Health Specialists: inate gems skincare Internet

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates BRJ Major ripoff. Stating I am a certified $3,900,000.00 winner and a check will be mailed to me within 14 days, GUARANTEED. BUT I HAVE TO SEND $20 Babylon, NY
Author: Calexico, California Unusual Rip-Off: Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates NY

May 22 2016
weekofnews.com Offers a $7000.00 payout when you have made that amount. Will not pay out. My payment is still in processing over a week. Promise is 3 days. Brooklyn weekofnews.com internet Author: Buckeye, Arizona Work at Home Business: weekofnews.com Internet

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 21 2016
Campers Inn Warranty failure Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Motor Vehicle: Campers Inn Jacksonville, Florida

May 21 2016
McKee Basements & Remodeling - Brian Scott Shook Has failed to pay a court mandated judgment for services provided Acworth GA Author: Cumming, Georgia Small Business Services: McKee Basements & Remodiling Internet

May 20 2016
Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Charged deductible on phone insurance that was not in the agreement Dunwoody, GA Nationwide You do not understand Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Nationwide

May 20 2016
Ambitious Media Ambitious FilmsAmbitiously Refused to render payment, delayed over and over again, blamed their client's pending payment, said that waiting 90 days was mandatory, has not payed after almost 6 months. New York New York Author: Cleveland, Ohio Producers: Ambitious Media New York, New York

May 20 2016
NEW BRILLIANCE CREAM Received item for trial and charged $9.94 total. No where did it say the items will be $84.95 and $89.95 for the other item and was charged within 14 days.  Internet Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: NEW BRILLIANCE CREAM Internet

May 19 2016
Bayview Inn Morro Bay hotel, motel, lodge, inn, Morro Bay California Author: , California Motels: Bayview Inn Morro Bay Morro Bay, California

May 19 2016
One Vanilla One Vanilla Prepaid catds I paid cash and a fee for a card. The moment I activated it, someone stole my funds via internet. I have been told for the last 90 days, there's an error and I will get my money back...so far , this has been a lie... Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Credit Card Fraud: One Vanilla Nationwide

May 19 2016
premier promotion group i receive a mail on the 7th of may 2016 from PREMIER PROMOTION GROUP stating that i have been awarded a check or cash equivalent in lien. in the sum of $ 4,320,000.00 but cannot get this money unless i send a processing fee of $20.00 with in 14 days. what should i do? Fresh Meadows New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: premier promotion group Fresh Meadows, New York

May 19 2016
South University I enrolled with South University online around 2004 for Medical Billing and Coding. I graduated and received a degree in the mail saying it was an associate degree.  Savannah GA Author: Terrell, Texas Health Care Education: South University Internet

May 19 2016
premier disability They lie,dont call every 90 days like say they will. Nationwide Author: ventura, California Attorneys & Legal Services: premier disability Nationwide

May 19 2016
Garcinia Cambogia G3000 Husband ordered a free trial or thought what was and thought he got to try first bottles of product and only 14 days of product to them was free but in the end charged my husband 177.00 for the month . not sure never sent address on package Nationwide Author: Wytheville, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia G3000 Nationwide

May 19 2016
Anthony None Cresco capital capitalizes off the small guy Tifton, Ga Nationwide Author: Mt. Joy, Pennsylvania Truck Dealers: Cresco capital Nationwide

May 19 2016
Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Stayed in the Qualiyy inn in Streetsboro Ohio, I payed 100 dollar deposit and was I had stains on my sheets and was charged an additional 25 dollars , the lady literally smelled my sheets, the hotel manager ( Catherine, and a lady named Brittany) weirdous Your deposit will be ripped off!!!!!! It's a 100 dollars Streetsboro Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Streetsboro , Ohio

May 18 2016
Furniture Outlet World It took 5 1/2 months to get my order - 174 days! North Carolina Padding your version of the truth perhaps? Author: Creston, Iowa Mail Order Services: Furniture Outlet World Nationwide

May 18 2016
Simple Finance They agreed to finance 1200, I paid 900 after 90 days. Because i called to pay of 15 days after they now want to charge 1500. Do not use them. They will rip you off. Midvale Utah Author: Saint charles, Missouri Financial Services: Simple Finance

May 18 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered two skin care samples to try for 30 days. They charged me $97.00 without my permission. Pacoima California Author: Santa Monica, California Home HealthCare: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

May 18 2016
GiftCardRescue LLC Taken over 60 days to mail a check to me for sell order Columbia Maryland Author: Charlottesville, Virginia On-Line Business: GiftCardRescue LLC Columbia, Maryland

May 18 2016
sharper tone eye neuewin skinsation Company states that you pay shipping cost, then in 14 days they charge your account $98.71 and $89.77! Internet Author: Roseville, California Drugstores: sharper tone eye Internet

May 18 2016
Teppermans Teppermans cornerstone Bought new tv broke under 30 days and no return policy only lengthy repair Windsor Nationwide Author: windsor , Ontario Television Parts & Services: Teppermans Nationwide

May 17 2016