DAYS INN ALBANY,GA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Days Inn Albany,Ga
There may be more specific results for "Days Inn Albany,Ga"
For more specific results for "Days Inn Albany,Ga"
Showing 1-25 of 16,333 Found Reports For more specific results for "Days Inn Albany,Ga"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
visalia skin smooth Line ordered sample bottle .99 plus 3.99 shipping then was billed 2 weeks later 89.95 because they said i didn't cancel my order in 10 days or something. Saw nothing to that affest on the ad. richmond c, nv Author: conroe,, Texas Skin Care: visalia skin smooth Line Internet

Jul 21 2017
fashionsupportexchange.com They use various marketing entities. They use survey marketing to lure you in and bury their term and conditions. They sell crap jewelry for 5.95 but in 14 days they charge you 90 bucks for junk Detroit Michigan Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: fashionsupportexchange.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
DollarInPocket theft of personal info through various ad links and share cash links Duluth internet GA, Georgia
Author: aberdeen, North Carolina Work at Home Business: DollarInPocket Internet

Jul 20 2017
TrackR TERRIBLE! I BELIEVED THEM BOUGHT 10. A FEW SORT OF WORKED FOR ABOUT 5 DAYS! THAT'S IT!!!! NO HELP FROM THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. TrackR - TOTAL RIP OFF! California Nationwide Author: Greenwood, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: TrackR Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer Joanna Gaines I did read the fine print and knew that they would be drop a shipment, but it could be cancelled up to 14 days after your trail Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Skin Care: Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jul 20 2017
Gladiacoin company took bitcoin to trade with & promised to double the bitcoin within 90 days. they halted trading, increased the payout thresholds added monthly fees then disappeared Internet Author: Lethbridge, Alberta, Alabama E-trade: Gladiacoin Internet

Jul 20 2017
Gladiacoin Promised that if I invested bitcoin with them they would double my investment in 90 days. We're supposed to pay out every day that my investment reached .03 , then changed that to 1.0. Then after I invest d wanted me to pay 139.00 per investment ( I had three) in order to receive my payment. It would have cost more than the payment I would receive. Internet Author: Edmonton Alberta, Alberta Investment Brokers: Gladiacoin Internet

Jul 20 2017
Color by Pascale Pascal had free Matte moisture lipstick, and you pay for the shipping. I ordered this June 12th and I haven't receive anything yet and it's now July 20th. They advertised that it will be ten business days, that was a lie!!!! Plus I have emailed them too and no response. I have inform my bank of this situation. FRAUD STAY AWAY!!!!!! There is no street address initiated. Only email!! No state
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Internet

Jul 20 2017
Uniqueblade.com It's been more then nine business days and I still haven't received my order plus I have been ignored when I have texted and called the company many times and no one has returned my calls or texts Lakeland Florida Author: Brookline, Massachusetts Specialty Stores: Uniqueblade FL

Jul 20 2017
Laidbackloot.com I order a pair of Steelers high top sneakers that came with a free steeler's mug on Facebook site May 31,2017 order #4791 says shipped no tracking# or carrier info calling customer # voicemail only. E-mailed 06/12/2017 no response as of today saw steeler's sneakers on Facebook for $24.90 placed order 05/31/2017 my card was charged but never rec'vd merchandise. Internet Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Laidbackloot.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
Luminary I order the luminary cream & eye cream. they said, it free try just pay 4.95 per order. they did not said anything about returning the products within 14 days otherwise you will be charge on your acct. for $93.79 per item. Nor need to cancel the order either. I got charged 4 times of $93.79. I tried to dispute the charges and they didn't refund my full amount of the charges. and the shipping didn't include the invoice nor the receipt of my order either. This is a scam company. berkeley california Author: berkeley, California Skin Care: Luminary Internet

Jul 19 2017
Secret Allure I signed up for a 4.99 and 4.97 trial product with a free month trial--within 14 days my bank account was debited an additional 84.95 and 89.92 charge without my permission--or without receiving additional product Aurora CO 80012 Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Skin Care: Secret Allure Internet

Jul 19 2017
Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. : JAY DESAI / 301-729-3300 Refused to Refund a Credit Card Charge for a NON-USED RESERVATION Cumberland, MD Maryland Not a rip-off Author: Merritt Island, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. Cumberland, MD , Maryland

Jul 18 2017
Urban House Tees Took my money! Will not respond to emails. Phone number goes straight to Voicemail! 10 days and still no tracking information! Internet Author: New River, Arizona Clothing Stores: Urban House Tees Internet

Jul 18 2017
select home warranty going on 10 days with no ac in 118 degree heat here in arizona and they refuse to fix because there is rust and I cannot provide 3 yrs maintenance even though we just purchased home in Jan 2017 Nationwide Author: YUMA, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: select home warranty Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Choice home warantee After paying for months, my premiums, When I needed them they lied and said that the technician said my dryer was broken by negligence. My appliance guy stated in writing, that he NEVER said that. They also said that he sent pics to prove it. Again, in writing that was never fine either. After approaching them with proof that they were lying and cheating me, they agreed to go half with the service (even though they should have conferred it wholely) we agreed. 3 days later, appliance guy shows up and says choice was paying $86 and we had to pay $121. Last time I took math, that's not half. This company is nothing but a bunch of liars. Worse company I've Ever dealt with. New Jersey Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Choice home warantee Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
BirthCertificateState.com This company promised to get me a birth certificate in 1-3 days. Except for asking me to provide proof of who I was ( Copy of my Drivers License), I have not heard back from them and it has been over 2 weeks!!!!! unknown Internet Author: Grovetown, Georgia Consumer Services: BirthCertificateState.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
chris bartek This company is totaling fraudelent. They said your get 14 days trial, but the trail starts when you order and get the product 5 days later, When I called to cancel the UNOPENED product, I was told it was too late. Santa Ana California Author: Stamford, Connecticut Skin Care: chris bartek Santa Ana, California

Jul 17 2017
Loably Financial Loably Loans I purchased a package on May 26th for $250. I had to follow up several times to even get an account created. I waited several weeks and still didn't receive the service requested. Then I was told it would be an additional $200 or I could request a refund. I opted for a refund and was told it would take 3 to 5 days to complete. That was over 3 weeks ago and still not received my money back. Buyer beware Orlando FL Internet
Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Loably Financial Internet

Jul 17 2017
Evo Payments I placed a order with my distributor fo$3500 and once they took their money now they telling them that they are closing their account and holding their funds for 30 days . I sent emails confirming payment for my distributor because now I can't further my business because now my distributor won't take payment from me due to this company ! Terrible place to do busy !!! My name is lee jones and I will never due business with them !!! BEWARE Nationwide Author: Cambridge, Maryland Hair Salons: Evo Payments Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
GA Boys Professional Tree Service.. Wayne Fairchild Long time scam artist preying on elderly people using door-to-door canvasing for Tree Service work.. Acworth Georgia
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Door to Door Sales: GA Boys Professional Tree Service.. Wayne Fairchild Acworth, Georgia

Jul 17 2017
Plasti dipping kings Dontell freemen and Jair freeman We had them out on July 1st, had them do the grill, Chrome around the windows and the rims Within 7 days it started to bubble and peel off. I contacted him on July 8th to have him come fix the issue or refund us in full, he said he would come out on July 13 between 10-11am.  Internet
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Security: Plasti dipping kings Internet

Jul 17 2017
Carmen I emailed them to cancel my order, never heard from them. I then called to request cancellation, she was unable to find my account anywhere in their system even after verifying my info. She said she would send it to her supervisor and that person would get back to me in 24-48 hours, no one did. After 10 more days I called again and went through the same process. This company is a scam to get your money! Do not order these products. Internet Author: Colfax, Wisconsin Celebrities: Carmen Internet

Jul 17 2017
Allumiere Allumiiere trial orders was a scam. I noticed a $195.00 charge on my bank statement 15 days later. CO CO Author: Bloomfield, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Allumiere Internet

Jul 17 2017
Spectrum Need controls instituted by the Feds. Carol Stream Nationwide Author: New Albany, Indiana Cable TV: Spectrum Nationwide