Your Search | days inn albany,ga

1, Report #1319053

Jul 26 2016
Drivetime Sold me a car that I was told they went through and checked everything 60 days later fuel injection system goes out transmission codes pop up and they tell me warranty they sold we doesn't cover the car. Riverside California Author: Hemet, California Auto Dealers: Drivetime Riverside, California

Jul 26 2016
Steve Nash fitness world Steve Nash fitness. World big scammer Steve Nash fitness world is a big scammer bi aware of the they are like hungry dogs they trick you when signing the contract and you realize after your contract ends here is the trick come to play they'll charge you even tough the contact ends and they never stop until you go back to cancel which has to be 45 days ahead so good luck with this b*** s*** company Vancouver Burnaby Author: Burnaby, Adult Care Facilities: Steve Nash fitness world Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Nikki Stay away. Tells you to meet her in the holiday inn all the way in river head and tells you to pay her with Amazon or visa gift card. Then tells you to send her the pik of feont and back of card and never answers you again. Don't be fooled. She lives in C Author: Rego park, New York Adoption Agencies: Nikki

Jul 25 2016
Reliable Heating & Air Said we needed new furnace. We did not! Kennesaw, GA Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Reliable Heating & Air Kennesaw, GA , Georgia

Jul 25 2016
Richardson Solutions LTD Phishing Scam, Threaten, Nondisclosure Duluth Ga OR United Kingdom Internet Author: Midway, Georgia Legal Process Servers: Richardson Solutions LTD Internet

Jul 25 2016
EZSmallClaim.com? More like EZRipOff.com. I was pretty lucky to have caught on to these guys, well, within the first few days anyway. I filed my case on their site and I had questions and they had a chat button. Well, during the chat something just did n Bait and switch, fraud San Diego California
JUSTICE IS FINALLY SERVED Author: Sacramento, California Attorneys & Legal Services: EZSmallClaim.com San Diego, California

Jul 25 2016
Ga Lock and Key Bait and switch tactics and false advertising used to scam 7 month, pregnant woman locked out of her car Woodstock Georgia Author: Woodstock, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Ga Lock and Key Internet

Jul 25 2016
Derma-Soft Pure-Cell Ordered a trial (16) days -- company started trial based on order and not shipment which means there was no time to really evaluate the producr. Internet Author: Monroe , Connecticut Eye Care: Derma-Soft Internet

Jul 25 2016
cellogica cell rewenal, wrinkle repair scam read the fine print, keep charging for product, even more than they send. valencia california Author: albany, Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: cellogica Internet

Jul 25 2016
Eye Noir & Skin Noir PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THIS ITEM!!! This is a scam product to charge your credit card regularly without your consent. The company promises to give your free trial period for 14 days, if you don't call back within that 14 days. They automatically charge $85.95 &$89.95 to your credit card. Internet Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Eye Noir & Skin Noir Internet

Jul 23 2016
New Age facial products Ordered product, it didn't work, notice a absorbant charge on credit card.. called company, because it was past 14 days. No return. tucson,Az Internet Author: big pine, California Alternative Health: Glenda updyke Internet

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 22 2016
Comcast cable Company charges for service 60 days after request to disconnect. Nationwide Author: Souyh Bend, Indiana Internet Service Providers: Comcast cable Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Michelle Cummings This lady is a total rip off, I did an intent to vacant thirty days prior to moving. She agreed it was okay. Months later I received a letter in the mail for apparently not paying any rent, so she says and damages to the property.  Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Michelle Cummings Huntsville, Alabama

Jul 22 2016
Holiday Inn Club Vacations deception and theft Company uses bait and switch tactics to deceive and exploit Kissimmee, Fla Nationwide Author: Jackson, Tennessee Hotel: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Sundance Vacation Told me we had 30 days to cancel, but when I tried to cancel within 3 weeks told me my contract couldn't be cancelled and if I didn't pay it would need up my credit. Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Timeshare Rentals: Sundance Vacation Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2016
Youthful Radiance aka: IHL*RADIANTSERUM 888-541-6705 GA As charged on card Skin Care ? Internet Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: Youthful Radiance Internet

Jul 21 2016
ABC Warehouse Mansfield, Ohio ABC Warehouse Mansfield , ohio They refused to take a refrigerater back that was junk. We, only had it for 2 days and it had ice and the doors would not close Mansfield Ohio Author: New Haven, Ohio Electronic Manufacturers: ABC Warehouse Mansfield, Ohio Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
DermaLuxe the product was to be use for 14 days. you only payed for shipping and handling. after 14 days they would bill you if you didn't cancel. I was billed before. and when I tried to cancel they wouldn't let me. then if he did he gave me a #. and he hung up on me. Wilmington Nationwide Author: rusk, Texas TV Advertisements: DermaLuxe Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
AutohistoryUSA.com This is a scam as they tell u it is $1 for 7 days and then 5 days later they hit your card for $18.95. ¬†Internet Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Motor Vehicle: AutohistoryUSA.com Internet

Jul 21 2016
Royal garcinia Placed order for free trial & paid for shipping charges gave credit card info to do there is no mention of canceling order in 14 days charged almost $200 & Co would not credit my account there was nothing they could do San Diego, CA CA Author: Andover, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Royal garcinia Internet

Jul 21 2016
RGO Resume's Resume Genius They put on their website that a resume will cost a dollar and then charge you $40 a few days later. I called the company and he said that they could legally take the money out of my account and would not reverse the charges. CROOKS!!! Internet Author: Menifee, California Personal Services: RGO Resume's Internet

Jul 21 2016
optimal garcinia cambogia Absolute mango cleanse when I tried to cancel before the 14 day trial was up, they tried to extent the trial for 30 days. they kept trying to change my mind and argued with me. after two phone calls they finally cancelled my account. santa Ana California
Author: alvarado, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: optimal garcinia cambogia santa Ana , California

Jul 21 2016
drive your dream llc/ willam automotive william automotive I BOUGHT A CAR FROM DONALD FROM A CRAIGSLIST AD..I ENDED UP AT THE AUCTION..WHERE I PURCHASED..A SATURN VUE FOR 2500 DOLLARS..CAR RAN FINE UNTILL I GOT HOME stockbridge  Georgia Author: atlanta ga, Georgia Auto Dealers: drive your dream llc/ willam automotive stockbridge ga, Georgia

Jul 20 2016
Prestige Design & General Contracting Inc Shower remodel nightmare! The project should have taken 4 days but actually lasted 4 months! The contractor sent a variety of crews. The first crew demo'd the old shower stall. The second crew fixed the mistakes of the first crew's mess. The crew installed the tile fine, but the grout job had to be redone twice. For each appointed time, the crew arrived late or didn't show at all. Another contractor evaluated our shower and he said it looks like the work of an amateur. We are filing a complaint with the Oregon CCB against Prestige. Look elsewhere, do NOT hire Prestige!! Portland Oregon Author: hillsboro, Oregon Home Improvements: Prestige Design & General Contracting Inc Portland, Oregon