Your Search | dazzle white, dazzle smile pro

1, Report #1319648

Jul 29 2016
Allison White Refused to fix dye job she messed up Lewiston Idaho Author: Clarkston , Washington Beauty Salons: Allison White Lewiston , Idaho

Jul 28 2016
Tech zone pro Mohamad b channaoui Unprofessional, never returns phone calls , he sets up appointments & never shows up to fix problems ,for a year, filling for law suit Boca raron Florida Author: Pompano , Florida Cameras & Video: Tech zone pro Boca raron, Florida

3, Report #1319358

Jul 28 2016
George Grover The Home Theater Store White Tahoe in Lowes parking lot selling Home Theater System. Claimed it was worth $12000.00. Had a nice brochure with prices and specs. But no business address website or anything. He took me for $1000 He said he's from Kennesaw  Georgia
Author: Warner Robins , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: George Grover Nationwide

4, Report #1319360

Jul 28 2016
Pro Solar team These people suckered my elderly parents into signing up for solar energy - absolutely a joke. I've been through hell and back trying to get this resolved with NO HELP from them. They came out with a HIGH PRESSURE salesman and he coerced them into signing up for solar, the numbers on their original assessment COMPLETELY CHANGED and were inaccurate. NOW somehow they are paying MORE MONEY and are locked into a contract - the work was shabby too with a lot of damage to the home. Please do not give these vultures your business, they will treat you terribly! Mooresville North Carolina
Author: North Carolina Consumer Services: Pro Solar team Mooresville, North Carolina

Jul 26 2016
Captain Mark White They sent me an email saying that I owed 1247 and had to pay immediately and to respond with a flat answer or else I would be arrested and charged and spend 2 years in prison. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: Captain Mark White Internet

Jul 25 2016
blue jay vanlines white flower van lines inc. they stole my freight and never have they delivered anything. northridge California Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving Companies: blue jay vanlines northridge, California

Jul 25 2016
Steven Berklacy, DDS Took my smile away! Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow , Oklahoma Dental Services: Steven Berklacy, DDS Tulsa, Oklahoma

Vydia Rip Off PRO Service Author: Alabama Internet Services: Vydia Internet

Jul 25 2016
Chemsico Bought 3 boxes - over $20 spent-no lures in boxes.What's going on with this company?Chinese takeover? St. Louis Missouri Author: White Plains, New York Exterminating Services: Chemsico St. Louis , Missouri

Jul 25 2016
E-CIGS BRAND PRO VAPOR Ongoing charge for a product (UPS sent) E-Cig package ST LOUIS Missouri Author: Belton, South Carolina Questionable Activities: E-CIGS BRAND PRO VAPOR ST LOUIS, Missouri

Jul 25 2016
WhiteSmoke Useless App, did not wor, forgot about it until WHITE SMOKE made an unauthorized charge to my credit card to automatically renew my subscription. Israel Israel Author: Alabama Computer Software: WhiteSmoke Internet

Jul 23 2016
Camshare Inc Camfrog Fib Camfrog Server Pro serials will no longer work. If you wish to continue using your code we can exchange it Austin Texas Author: London, Alabama Computer Software: Camshare Inc. Austin, Texas

Jul 23 2016
fountain Blue pools Inc Terrible quality! White spots on the new resurfacing and failed to follow the plan, a bunch of excuses for everything. Project manager keeps ignoring us and they show up once a week for few hours to work. west palm beach Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Pool Services: fountain Blue pools Inc west palm beach, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Arbor Pro Tree Service - Nigel Knipe Unprofessional / Threatened by wife Macedon New York Correction in title: Threatened my wife (not by) Author: , New York Landscaping: Arbor Pro Tree Service - Nigel Knipe Macedon, New York

Jul 23 2016
Adore or Tresor Rare TOTAL RIPOFF. SCAM ARTISTS. They get you into the store via free products then proceed to sell you wrinkle serum that turns flaky white in a matter of 15 minutes. No return which is on the receipt AFTER you buy the products. DO NOT GO INTO THE STORE. HIGH Pressure SALES. I CALL FRAUD ON THESE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. NEVER AGAIN. FILED DISPUTE WITH MASTERCARD. VENETIAN HOTEL, LAS VEGAS NATIONWIDE Author: Mountainburg, Arkansas Beauty Products: Adore or Tresor Rare Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Clubwhitesmile There was this promotion for Iphone6 from Telus so since I'm a telus customer I grab it and then I thought I'm still signing up on the same page but It came to my surprise when I received a confirmation to my email that I subscribed for club white smile.Internet Author: Alberta, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Clubwhitesmile Internet

Jul 21 2016
Great Healthworks Great Healthworks is a SCAM Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: White Plaines, New York Drug Manufacturers: Great Healthworks Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Stanford Brown Institute I am a 2011 graduate of stanford brown institute I still have no job as a Medical Assistant the student loan is messing up my credit because of the horrible reputation no one wants to hire me I am struggling day by day to take care of my family it isnt fair that this is happening to me im an honest person who tried to further my education. 333 westchester ave White Plains, N Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stanford Brown Institute White Plains, New York

Jul 21 2016
Mitchell '1' on Demand Pro Demand Automotive Repair info Should be called Mitchell NONE Don't be roped in, This product is horrible Internet Author: North Andover, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Mitchell on Demand Internet

Jul 19 2016
International Paintball Grouo White Chocolate Thunder A Money Mongering group Ottawa Nationwide Author: ottawa, Ontario Guns & Ranges: International Paintball Grouo nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Dental Pro at Home.com Ordered this product and was never told about cancel in 8 days on a Free trail and luckly i did cancel with in 8 days but they said i had to mail product back to them so I did that too, Then 10 to 15 days afer that they , Dental pro at home , has chrged my redit card $ 94.30 for this product,,, I have disputed this witmy cdit card company to NOT pay. Everytime i call them they only say  OK, we will not send anymore to you. They will not discus the fact that they Stole my money. !!! DO NOT BUY this PRODUCT,,,,, Boulder Colorado Author: Maringouin, Louisiana Dental Services: Dental Pro at Home.com Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Blizzard White and Action Pro White Not happy with the product and trial time Internet Author: Diana, Texas Sales People: Cwv Internet

Jul 18 2016
blizzard white paid 1.03 for sample +s&h when i received it said to send back unused portion or b charged90+$ they kept taking money from my account and just to cancel i had to pay 9.47 to just keep the product and not have to dral with sending it back to just cut my loss so now just 8 days later im stuck paying 1.03+3.37+9.47+ 93$ for a sample scottsdale arizona Internet Author: Springfield, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: blizzard white Internet

College Pro Painter WORST Exterior House Painting Ever! Nationwide
Author: Ames, Iowa Home Improvements: College Pro Painter Nationwide

25, Report #1272010

Jul 18 2016
Club white smile Internet Author: Edmonton , Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: Club white smile Internet