DAZZLEWHITE & WORLD CLUB FITNESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Dazzlewhite & World Club Fitness
There may be more specific results for "Dazzlewhite & World Club Fitness"
For more specific results for "Dazzlewhite & World Club Fitness"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Travel Club Vacation Travel Club We bought into the club in Panama City fl. thinking we would receive the promised discounts on travel We never received the services we were told were ours after paying the initial fee.We have never been careless with our limited funds before and hoped we had a good thing. As it turned out nothing ha been good about it. Key Largo Florida Author: Panama City, Florida Travel Services: Travel Club

Jul 19 2017
Myhammock.com, World Class Hammocks Inc., Swings n Things, Double charged me, Terrible Customer Services orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: myhammock.com Florida

Jul 19 2017
Excell Fitness McMinnville OR Deceptive contract McMinnville Oregon Author: McMinnville, Oregon Health Clubs & Gyms: Excell Fitness McMinnville OR McMinnville, Oregon

Jul 18 2017
Club Newport Celebration Worse than super glue--you're stuck for life. High pressure, manipulative sales presentation. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Alaska Resorts: Club Newport Celebration Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,sending a message thru 7,8, even 10 times!! even reached into my text history and took a message I sent months ago and re-sent it three times!!! Nationwide Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,send Author: Fayetteville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Ye Old World Contracting Arthur Parrinello Arthur Parrinello - Old World Painting Lancaster County interior designer scammed thousands of dollars from single mother with a disabled child Millersville Pennsylvania Author: New York, New York Builders & Contractors: Ye Old World Contracting Millersville, Pennsylvania

Jul 15 2017
The Buyers-Fashion Club Doesn't inform you that your absolutely free items are only a trial. Dania Beach Florida Author: Cascade, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: he Buyers-Fashion Club Dania Beach, Florida

Jul 15 2017
Take a getaway Take Three They sold me (2) 3 day getaways anywhere in the world for $399. They sent me nothing in the mail as promised and would not give me a website address. They said I had 2 years to use it and when the 2 years were up, they called me and asked me if I wanted to extend. After much conversation and the promise things would be different this time, I paid the money got a phone number, which is disconnected, and never heard from them again. Then yesterday they called and asked me if I wanted to extend. Said I had bought (2) packages 2 years ago. So, they tried to say I didn't extend. I am furious! Calling Gephard. Internet Author: Marriott Slaterville, Utah Hotel: Take a getaway Internet

Jul 15 2017
Gary Romano Caradio Romano fitness and health supplements PLEASE BEWARE OF GARY ROMANO FROM CONROE TX Conroe Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Gary Romano Conroe , Texas

Jul 15 2017
Thefoundrytorquay.com The Foundry Nightclub, The Venue Night Club Torquay, The Attic Night Club Torquay Thefoundrytorquay.com torquay Nationwide
Author: Torquay, Alabama Bars Lounges & Clubs: Thefoundrytorquay.com Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
AmOne loan experts, netcredit scam: luring me saying . I' already had an account. I just want the world to know the Predators are hunting Internet Author: Bremerton, Washington Loans: Financial Services: AmOne loans Internet

Jul 14 2017
OC Polo Club - Orange County Polo Club SHADY SCAMMERS, POOR TEACHING, SICK HORSES, POOR HORSE CARE BEWARE Silverado California Author: Coto de Caza, California Sports Teams & Clubs: OC Polo Club Silverado, California

Jul 14 2017
The Home Club Darren Bolger, Darren Thomas Bolger, LEGAL SERVICES & SUPPLIES LTD ,08567388, BOLGER DATA COM LTD ,08480805, FF&E LTD ,06094583, CUT ABOVE THE REST LTD ,06361314, PEOPLE PEAR LTD ,08567279, ECOCARE DEVELOPMENTS LTD ,08297475, MULBROOK DEVELOPMENT SERVI Darren Bolger, the home club. darren thomas bolger London Internet
Author: london, Alabama On-Line Business: The Home Club Internet

Jul 13 2017
SMC Merchant Club Merchant Club.comeMerchantClubLLC internet drop shipping store jannonline.com Author: Memphis, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: SMC Merchant Club Internet

Jul 13 2017
RV Ambulatte Lawrence,hospital recommended them to transport my aunt from Them to East Brunswick, NY which normally takes an hour. It took them from 1:30 till 6 pm to transport my 93 old aunt from lawrence hosp to a rehab facility by me . The driver got lost three times and when I called the place Tommy said it's not the end of the world. My aunt is,93,with a fractured vertebrae and a uti. When I called them they were so cold then when I threaten to sue them they said they would drive my aunt back to laqrence,hospital saying that the charge,was declined which it wasn't. My poor aunt had,to sit in a,wheelchair in her condition and they didn't care. They threatened to send her back to the hospital instead of apologizing or giving her money back. I am very disappointed in them and lawrence hospital for recommending them. Yonkers New York Author: Spotswood, New Jersey Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: RV Ambulatte Yonkers, New York

Jul 13 2017
Title boxing club Sold my wife a franchise that we were led to believe you could make 200,000 per year without any problem, lost $600,000. Overland Park, KS Overland Park Kansas Author: Fort myers, Florida Health Spas: Title boxing club Overland Park, Kansas

Jul 13 2017
PLANET FITNESS MOON VALLEY PHOENIX PLANET FITNESS MOON VALLEY PHOENIX ASSISTANT MANAGER ROMEO FROM PLANET FITNESS IN MOON VALLEY PHOENIX IS A SCAM ARTIST phoenix Arizona Author: Arizona Weightloss Programs: PLANET FITNESS MOON VALLEY PHOENIX phoenix, Arizona

Jul 13 2017
New York Jet Club Eli Lieberman; Eldad Lieberman **COMPLETE FRAUD** DO NOT GIVE THEM A DOLLAR!! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: New York Jet Club Los Angeles, California

Jul 13 2017
salvage world auctions they scammed me Miami FL Author: 326 Lenox Circle, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: salvage world auctions Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Vacation inspirations Vacation club scam South Carolina  Author: Queens village, New York Travel Services: Vacation inspirations South Carolina

Jul 12 2017
Wor(l)d World Global Network Class Action Lawsuit Miami Florida Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Lawyers: Wor(l)d Miami, Florida

Jul 12 2017
Sea World San Diego Free pass for Veterans San Diego California solved Author: San Diego, California Bait-and-Switch: Sea World San Diego San Diego, California

Jul 12 2017
TLC Resort Fiore solicited my Wife and I through a friend while visiting Las Vegas this pass Memmorial Day holiday. They offered discounted travel and stays at luxury resorts for substantial discounts. The Fiore claimed to connect members to numerous private memberships without the cost or hassle of doing it ourselves. They, Fiore by TLC program, an extension of TLC vacation Club in adjacent with RCI and the advantage network is supposed to provide its members world wide travel discounted. We were given an option to several free adventures just fir attending the seminar and another one for purchusing a membership. Keep in mind Free. We've attempted to redeem our free roundtrip tickets on yesterday just find out it is not free.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: TLC Resort Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 12 2017
One World Van Lines Terrorist Liars Theives, Austin TX Texas Author: Sammamish, Washington Questionable Activities: One World Van Lines Austin TX, Texas

Jul 12 2017
World wide leads Muhammad afzaal subhani Individual uses fiverr to perpetuate fraudulent scam Labore Internet
Author: Orlando, Florida Internet Fraud: World wide leads Internet