DEALCHICKEN & GUESTHOUSE INN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: DealChicken & Guesthouse Inn
There may be more specific results for "DealChicken & Guesthouse Inn"
For more specific results for "DealChicken & Guesthouse Inn"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Laidbackloot.com I order a pair of Steelers high top sneakers that came with a free steeler's mug on Facebook site May 31,2017 order #4791 says shipped no tracking# or carrier info calling customer # voicemail only. E-mailed 06/12/2017 no response as of today saw steeler's sneakers on Facebook for $24.90 placed order 05/31/2017 my card was charged but never rec'vd merchandise. Internet Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Laidbackloot.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. : JAY DESAI / 301-729-3300 Refused to Refund a Credit Card Charge for a NON-USED RESERVATION Cumberland, MD Maryland Ripped off by Best Western_Braddock Motor Inn Author: Merritt Island, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. Cumberland, MD , Maryland

Jul 11 2017
Holiday Inn Vacation Club Deceived us concerning our timeshare ownership Kissimmee, Florida Nationwide Helpful information about timeshare Author: BRONX, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Holiday Inn Vacation Club Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
Quality Inn Motel New Port Richey, Fl Stole my deposit when my room had no issues NEW PORT RICHEY Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Hotel: Quality Inn Motel New Port Richey, Fl NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida

Jun 29 2017
Arizona Inn Taking Advantage of People in Their Time of Need Prescott Valley Arizona Author: Dewey, Arizona Motels: Arizona Inn Prescott Valley, Arizona

Jun 28 2017
Quality Inn North Airport Tucson AZ Bedbugs, Crackheads, Break-ins & Gas siphoners Tucson Arizona Author: Texas Hotel: Quality Inn North Airport Tucson AZ Tucson, Arizona

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 14 2017
Wyndham Microtel Microtel Inn BY Wyndham Dry Ridge Crooked Business Dry Ridge Kentucky Author: Shawnee, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Wyndham Microtel Dry Ridge, Kentucky

Jun 11 2017
Comfort Inn Will not accept cancellations Weirton West Virginia Author: Columbus , Ohio Hotel: Comfort Inn Nationwide

May 30 2017
Bedding inn Total scam Nationwide Author: CASTAIC, California Bed & Bath: Bedding inn Nationwide

May 30 2017
Priceline Comfort Inn Ripped me off for a night's lodging Duluth MN Internet Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Priceline Internet

May 30 2017
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park Thieves work here stay away Cedar Park Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Hotel: La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park Cedar Park, Texas

May 29 2017
Conch On Inn Motel Charged Us For Entire Week Instead of Keeping Just the Deposit Tavernier, Florida Author: Deland, Florida Motels: Conch On Inn Motel Tavernier,, Florida

May 24 2017
Reservations.com, Hampton Inn, Hilton Booked hotel for a hotel not even open and WONT GIVE A REFUND!!! Somewhere in the Philippines and Orlando Nationwide
Author: Chula Vista, California Hotel: Reservations.com, Hampton Inn, Hilton Nationwide

May 16 2017
Eldorado inn Valencia Inn A PLACE THAT MADE MY WIFE AND I HOMELESS MORE THAN TWICE!! Anaheim California Author: cypress, California Tenants: Eldorado inn Anaheim, California

May 05 2017
Lowe Hotel, The Lowe Hotel, Lowe Inn, The Lowe Inn Scam hotel..Fraud, Bed Bugs, Rude! Watch Card Charges, filthy rooms, dirty hotel Point Plesant West Virginia Author: Do Not stay at this hotel!!!!, Indiana Hotel: Lowe Hotel Point Plesant, West Virginia

Apr 27 2017
Quality Inn Pecos, Texas- Juan Gonzales Ladies and gentlemen hold onto your credit card because it will be taken for a ride! Pecos Texas Author: Texas Hotel: Quality Inn Pecos, TX- Juan Lopez Pecos, Texas

Apr 26 2017
Robert Bowers Refused plans information Fountain Inn South Carolina Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Health Insurance: Robert Bowers Fountain Inn, South Carolina

Apr 14 2017
Country Inn Suites Galveston, Texas Charged my card when I received no value Galveston Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Property Management: Country Inn Suites Galveston, Texas Galveston, Texas

Apr 11 2017
Holiday Inn Holiday Inn ExpressIHG Bait & Switch Telephone Scam Nationwide Author: Annapolis, Missouri Hotel: Holiday Inn Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
Rodeway Inn I tried to stay at one of their rooms yo find blood in my covers and to be eaten by bedbugs. When trying to speak with mangement police were called on me. Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Motels: Rodeway Inn Columbus, Ohio

Mar 04 2017
Apple Valley Inn & Cafe Scammed me! Bennington Vermont Author: Vermont Unusual Rip-Off: Apple Valley Inn & Cafe Bennington, Vermont

Mar 02 2017
Quality Inn Ashland, VA (804) 521-2377 TRICKED INTO A NON-REFUNDABLE PRICE, NOT ALLOWED REFUND ONE MONTH BEFORE Ashland Virginia
That's some mistake Author: FONTHILL, ON, Ontario Hotel: Quality Inn Ashland, VA Ashland, Washington

Feb 27 2017
Andy sidhu and the days inn hotel Andy sidhu days inn golden Golden British Columbia Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Restaurants: Andy sidhu and the days inn hotel Golden, British Columbia

Feb 23 2017
Andy sidhu days inn golden bc Andy sidhu and days inn golden Golden British Columbia Now you are Norman Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Hotel: Andy sidhu days inn golden bc Golden, British Columbia