DEALMAX, AT HOME REWARDS, SIMPLY YOU Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: DealMax, At Home Rewards, Simply You
There may be more specific results for "DealMax, At Home Rewards, Simply You"
For more specific results for "DealMax, At Home Rewards, Simply You"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
BeautyAP Neulift I ordered this from a link about Joanna Gains, it said in BOLD no commitment for the sample. I have been charges 89.95 this month and when I called the person told me I had 14 days to cancel!.. What!. almost $90.00 for something that is not working and the size of the jar is tiny. I use L'Oreal and it is 1/2 the price and works!. I am not sure what Ms. Gains is looking for in this endeavor but it is not working. The lady was pushing a free sample on me 3 times until I finally got angry and said if you send me anything I am calling a lawyer. Sorry to hear many more people have been ripped off. I cannot afford $90 dollars Internet Author: Amsterdam, New York Skin Care: BeautyAP Internet

Jun 26 2017
AVI-Con/CA Construction, Chuck Avila, President/CEO Theft, elder abuse, ignore calls, lied to me & my husband, out of home almost 11 months Riverside California
Author: Fontana, California Builders & Contractors: AVI-Con/CA Construction Riverside, California

Jun 25 2017
Warrior Trading (Ross Cameron) Purchase at your won risk!! Newfane, Vermont Author: California Online Trading: Warrior Trading Internet

Jun 25 2017
Synchrony Bank This bank minimizes your opportunity to buy when you miss one payment that was overlooked. Greenwood South Carolina What's The REAL Story? Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Complete BS! Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
GOAT SNEAKER APP G.O.A.T APP CLAIMS TO HAVE SHIPPED YOUR SNEAKERS AND BLAMES YOU OR UPS crunchbase.com/location/culver-city/24 Nationwide
Author: Mount Vernon, New York Clothing Stores: GOAT SNEAKER APP Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Color by pascal They have this promotion going on to just pay shipping which I did , 4 weeks later no response to my emails , or messages and no product ok 16 dollars may not sound like much but when you are ripping millions of people off then you see how it all adds up, Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Beauty Products: Color by pascal Henderson, Nevada

Jun 25 2017
ERA Rental side Lake County Florida Jean and Michael Make money on application fees never to help you find a rental Leesburg Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Property Management: ERA Rental side Lake County Florida Leesburg, Florida

Jun 25 2017
UNOSIS IT Solutions They harass you by calling you on the phone and telling you that your internet has been hacked - when it hasn't been. They want 199. 99 to fix problem. Internet Author: Mohave Valley, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: UNOSIS IT Solutions Internet

Jun 25 2017
Cumberland Cove POA Colleting Dues and Something Else? Monterey Tennessee Author: Monterey, Tennessee Home Owner Associations: Cumberland Cove POA Monterey, Tennessee

Jun 25 2017
Home Shopping Network Refuses to honor Warranty Clearwater Florida Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Home Shopping Network Clearwater , Florida

Jun 25 2017
Nartsyz Mechanical Corp Mykhailo (Michael) Velychko plumber scammer, unprofessional, won't finish the job, yells and curses at clients. Brooklyn New York
Author: Queens, New York Plumbing: Nartsyz Mechanical Corp Brooklyn, New York

Jun 25 2017
OneVanilla OneVanilla Prepaid MasterCard Fraud when you register their prepaid card Nationwide Author: Tipton, Oklahoma Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: OneVanilla Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Stormey Pointe Village Resorts up grade a upgrade you don't need Branson Missouri Author: Hot Springs Village, Arkansas Liars: Stormey Pointe Village Resorts Branson, Missouri

Jun 25 2017
sknresremedy tried to bill my credit card for $89.95. when i called them they didnt know who i was, tried to more of my credit card numbers nevada
Author: vacaville, California Home HealthCare: sknresremedy Internet

Jun 25 2017
Zaful.com I have been fighting Zaful for over a year regarding a refund for merchandise that never showed up. They are a scam don't waste your time unless you just have time to wait and waste. If you have a complaint about them the best place to start is public for scam Hangzhou Internet Author: San Francisco, California Clothing Stores: Zaful.com Internet

Jun 24 2017
National Home Gardening Club Offered chance to become a lifetime member by paying dues. I did this and none of their promises of free gardening items came true. After giving me a Life Member number they phased themselves out. Hopkins Minnesota Author: farmerville, Louisiana Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Hopkins, Minnesota

Jun 24 2017
Directv AT&T Break their own contract first then charge you a hefty fee in only 17days El Segundo Nationwide California I am confused Author: Nevada Cable TV: Directv AT&T Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Kirchner Contracting, Inc. Matt Kirchner RIP OFF!! NO COMMUNCATION! Sanibel Florida Author: Brighton, Michigan Home Improvements: Kirchner Contracting, Inc. Sanibel, Florida

Jun 24 2017
great east home and shore llc poor customer service and failure to stand behind products/services provided wakefield New Hampshire Author: Rowley, Massachusetts Marine Accessories: great east home and shore llc wakefield, New Hampshire

Jun 24 2017
Spamming Tools levin-store.com Do not buy toolz from levin-store.com. They are scammers, they make you pay $20 and promise to give you toolz they don't have. levin-store.com is a big scammer. They use they following contacts: - Yahoo : in.spammingtools - Gmail : spammingtools.store@gmail.com - Skype ID : spammingtools.store Pay Accts for the scammers. Pls take note it's diferent perfect money accounts they use: - PM account : U7393027 - PM account : U12751315 - WMZ account : Z200976777517 - Bitcoin : 1BeKeFbmnYvXjTPdFnJkmsVUgeiP9rykez This people are not only scammers but ripoff..(((REDACTED  VIOLATES TOS). Idiots they scamming hustlers too on the internet. indian Internet Author: New York, New York Liars: Spamming Tools Internet

Jun 24 2017
airport toyota alcoa tennessee rick mcgills Said the car was checked out clean at service department. the motor needs 3k worth of repairs. seals gaskets pump alcoa  Tennessee Author: maryville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: airport toyota alcoa tn alcoa tn, Tennessee

Jun 24 2017
Platinum TV Production TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Platinum TV Production | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Platinum TV Production/PTGTV was founded in 1997 by Paul Scott, President/CEO, as an independent media production company. Dedicated to creating communication solutions for businesses across a wide range of industries. Platinum TV Production utilizes fully-integrated communication solutions designed to educate, helping companies reach success. Platinum TV Production is committed to Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program
Author: Tempe, Arizona TV Production Studios: Platinum TV Production TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than 15 years, Platinum TV Production/PTGTV have specialized in developing, producing, and distributing programming for diverse audiences. Platinum TV Production delivers award-winning content through a variety of media, including television, social networks, websites and in-person events. Deerfield Beach , Florida

Jun 24 2017
KH Direct Media Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: KH Direct Media/Shark Finds' clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Kevin Harrington. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. All clients are invited to in-studio tours to meet Kevin Harrington, the advisory board and staff personally. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: KH Direct Media recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Website now forwards to spam Russian site. FL attorney general files suit. Author: Atown, Other Advertising Agencies: KH Media Direct TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Media Direct is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Internet