DEBT SOLUTIONS FOUNDATION, FAMILY CREDIT COUNSELING CORPORATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Debt Solutions Foundation, Family Credit Counseling Corporation
There may be more specific results for "Debt Solutions Foundation, Family Credit Counseling Corporation"
For more specific results for "Debt Solutions Foundation, Family Credit Counseling Corporation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks California Author: Daly City, California Credit Card Fraud: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 21 2017
Paypal I sold a Autographed CD and the buyer thereafter filed a reverse payment with PayPal, PayPal then had me at a negative balance. As I do not want to hurt my credit, I paid the balance and did not get my autograph back from the buyer . This is unbelievable Ripped me off Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Banks: Paypal Internet

Jun 21 2017
affordable financials cpnandcreditrepair.com total scam and ripoff, with slick advertising and web site. i ordered the credit sweep from her for $175.00 haven't herd a peep out of her since shey got my $175.00. And i was prepaired to spend a lot more. I was in constant contact with her up untill she received the money. florida Author: Minneapolis, Alabama Customer: affordable financials Internet

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Cool Cat Casino Casino does not pay winnings asks for copy of passport drivers licence and credit cards. Phishing, refuse to pay Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Casinos & Cardrooms: Cool Cat Casino Internet

Jun 21 2017
NHcash Long wait, Untrustworthy, Huge Interest Bedford New Hampshire Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit Services: NHcash Internet

Jun 21 2017
Cash Advance USA My bank account went into the negative $700 after I sent the $700 back to them which supposedly went to the credit department. Chicago Illinois
Author: San jose, California Bait-and-Switch: Cash Advance USA Chicago , Illinois

Jun 21 2017
Luxurious Skin False advertisement for a free sample with shipping charges only, than falsely charged my credit card for both $92 and $99 Internet Author: Montvale, New Jersey Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Jun 21 2017
Opus Virtual Offices Executive suite rental agency Quick to put fake charges on debt/credit card Boca Raton Florida Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Mailbox Rentals: Opus Virtual Offices Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Insight Marketing Solutions Insight Called to verify Company info and used that to place an ad Calais Maine Author: Jackson, Michigan Mechanics: Insight Marketing Solutions Calais, Maine

Jun 21 2017
Ultimate Nutrition controlled healthy lifestylefull nutrition systemsholy seeand who knows how many others ordered sample ONLY...billed me 3 times!!! for product not ordered and received only once! cottonhood hts Utah Author: gilbert, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Ultimate Nutrition cottonhood hts, Utah

Jun 20 2017
Aaron Freeland Business fraud - Aaron Jon Freeland from Independent Project solutions or SMARTFIT PROJECTS & JOINERY Altona Meadows VICTORIA Author: Hawthorn, Alabama Small Business Services: Aaron Freeland Altona Meadows, Other

Jun 20 2017
American finance american Finance Lenders from 2082 Business Center Dr, Ste 175Irvine, CA 92612 SCam.. Bait and switch. REally a debt reduction company. will mess up your credit score irvine California Author: new york, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: American finance irvine, California

Jun 20 2017
General Refining Corporation GRC Theft by deception Hempstead New York Author: Janesville, Wisconsin Gold Scrap Buyers: General Refining Corporation Hempstead, New York

Jun 20 2017
Travomint trying to steal my credit card and Identity details Edinburgh Nationwide
We are not a scam Author: Southsea, Alabama Air Travel: Travomint Edinburgh,

Jun 20 2017
CBC CREDIT SERVICES TRS LIMITED LLC Got a piece of mail that look like a check I opened it and noticed it was CCB Credit Services saying that I owe $139.97 so I called the number listed and they said it was for coffee green Max supplement pills that I paid $6.95 for shipping and this hundred $39 is for some kind of thing I supposedly signed up for to receive more pills this happened supposedly July 3rd 2013 and I have never even heard of these green coffee Max supplement pills in my life nor have I bought them Springfield, IL Illinois
Author: Joshua tree, California Credit & Debt Services: CBC CREDIT SERVICES Springfield, IL, Illinois

Jun 20 2017
Continental Finance Verve did not handle dispute charges that i had inquired about or annual fee charges Buffalo Nationwide Author: Belhaven, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Continental Finance Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Walmart Family Mobile Can't stop the billing Albuquerque, New Mexico Walmart Family Mobile Can't stop the billing Albuquerque, New Mexico Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Enercare Solutions Hot Water Heater Toronto Nationwide Author: Guelph, Ontario Plumbing: Enercare Solutions Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Vivid Seat TICKETLESS. PAID FOR TICKETS. TOLD THEY WERE ON THEIR WAY BY UPS AND VIVID SEAT MADE UP A STORY WHY THEY CANCELED THE TICKETS. WAITING FOR $ BACK ON MY CREDIT CARD. Internet Author: New York, New York Attorney Generals: Vivid Seat Internet

Jun 20 2017
Parisian glow Charged credit card over 200.00 for product i did not order Internet Author: Henderson, Michigan Skin Care: Parisian glow Internet

Jun 20 2017
Merrick Bank Rip Off! Omg they are terrible! Internet Author: Union Citu, Georgia Credit Services: Merrick Bank Internet

Jun 20 2017
rebel crate ordered a couple flags, now im getting garbage stickers and a flag every month and getting charged for the trash I can not unsubscribe Internet Author: cleveland, Texas Credit Card Fraud: rebel crate Internet

Jun 20 2017
Lexington Law Ripoff Internet Author: Union City, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Internet

Jun 20 2017
LKQ Corporation Stole my money Montgomery AL Author: Union City, Georgia Auto Parts: LKQ Corporation Nationwide