Your Search | debt pro 123

Jan 16 2017
Playster.com Playster is selling a book I hold the copyright to that was published in 1973 by Grosset and Dunlap: Winnie Ruth Judd The Trunk Murders. A google alert email took me to this site: http://dev.quabook.com/view?filename=Winnie-Ruth-Judd%3A-The-Trunk-Murders.zip&q=WINNIE+RUTH+JUDD%3A+THE+TRUNK+MURDERS&group=pro100T7&source=twig-pro-text-rewrite-tagger-d1301-1&t=435887 which then connects to Playster to sign up for a free month. It's a copyright violation! New York -Playster- Internet
Author: Prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Playster.com Internet

Jan 16 2017

Jan 15 2017
VAPEFOCUS MAXVAPORONLINEE-CIGS PRO VAPOR Charged me $99.99 for membership that I had Declined during order!! Internet Author: Lockwood, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: VAPEFOCUS Internet

Jan 14 2017
Wealth Master's Int'l Carbon Copy Pro - Jay KubassekJeff Lerner - millionaireos.com WMI said that I received an order for $1,995.00. A few days later they said it was a mistake. Sugar Land Texas Author: Russellville, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Wealth Master's Int'l Sugar Land, Texas

Jan 13 2017
IPCW - In Pro Car Wear Defective Tail Lights, Dangerous TailLights Commerce, California Nationwide Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Auto Parts: IPCW - In Pro Car Wear Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Powersports distro This company is a skam... and never delivery my pitster pro 140. Taken action on them now and tryed to get my money back . Don't but from them. Trust me they will rip u off . Internet Author: fairmont, West Virginia Motorcycles: Powersports distro Internet

Jan 12 2017
SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Eye Refresh Pro and Skin Royale This company was offering free samples of Royale Skin Serum and Royale Eye Cream that was created for Angelina Jolie. The cost of $4.95 & $5.95 was for Shipping and handling only. Approximately 10 days later they charged my Visa card another $89.95 and $86.95. Internet
Author: Rowlett, Texas Beauty Salons: SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Internet

Jan 12 2017
Pro lash llc Stole my money Wilmington Delaware Author: El Paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pro lash llc Wilmington, Delaware

Jan 12 2017
Debt Mediation Service Premier Processing Service Took money fof out for a loan I did not have!!! Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Debt Mediation Service Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
PENDRICK CP II PHOENIX FINANCIAL SERVICES Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Sold incorrect information on a debt, my name, credit card number and social security number to a debt collection agency INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: jeannette, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: PENDRICK CP II INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Jan 11 2017
CAPITAL ONE Restricted account Atlanta Nationwide
Author: Fairburn , Georgia Credit & Debt Services: CAPITAL ONE Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Acceptance Now / Rooms to Go threatened / pick up furniture / multiple amounts requested when explained disability. Aguadilla Puerto Rico Customer Service Author: Aguadilla, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Acceptance Now / Rooms to Go Aguadilla,

Jan 10 2017
My Money Monitor The company charged a fee for alerting me about money that I personally found using Debt Cures Bakersfield, California Author: Dallas, Texas Private Investigators: My Money Monitor Bakersfield, , California

Jan 09 2017
Credit Warriors, Inc. Unprofessional West Haven Connecticut Author: Texas Credit & Debt Services: Credit Warriors, Inc. West Haven, Connecticut

Jan 09 2017
ACS Incorporated or ACS or American Cash Services They are filing a false debt against my name and social security # Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: ACS Incorporated Internet

Jan 08 2017
Tara Shows Springleaf Financial ServicesWilkinson Law Firm, P.C. Tara took my account to court and lied as if I did not communicate nor attempt to repay my debt which was only about 2 months behind. She repeatedly ignores my questions, is inappropriate and falsely represented my disability while in court without my presence in order to win. Flowood Mississippi Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Financial Services: Tara Shows Flowood, Mississippi

Jan 07 2017
Kerns and Assoc Jeannie Kerns Jeannie is nice, but should not be in business Atlanta Nationwide Jeannie gave me free credit repair until i had the money Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Kerns and Assoc Jeannie Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Sourcing Exchange and Logistics SA - Selimex SA- Arifida.ch- SEL Import Export SA, Chiasso, Switzerland Employment Fraud: $24,000 New York New York Author: San Diego, California Credit & Debt Services: Sourcing Exchange and Logistics SA New York, New York

Jan 07 2017
Pro Biz Services Greg Noe The company is unethical and doesn't pay its bills Anderson Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Business Consulting: Pro Biz Services Anderson, Ohio

Jan 07 2017
Lux style international Harassment for payment of items I did not request. Scaremongering with threats of debt collection. Denmark. Internet Author: Eastbourne, Alabama Beauty Salons: Lux style international Internet

Jan 07 2017
Lexington Law Uses the term law firm to sound like they know what they are doing...just do-nothing theives! Salt Lake City utah Internet Author: Lakewood, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Internet

Jan 06 2017
Fabian Cole Keven Petersen Eric Young Jeff Morgan John Whie Fabian & Associates Fabian Cole Scam Internet
Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Fabian Cole Internet

Jan 05 2017
Jason Riley Kendall McCoy, Summit Consumer Group, LLC PHONY DEBT COLLECTION COMPANY SLIMEBALLS Claremont, California Internet Author: Folkston, Georgia Legal Process Servers: Jason Riley Internet

Jan 05 2017
paypal prepaid paypal wow terrible experience with paypal prepaid Nationwide Author: winona, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: paypal prepaid Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Pro General Insurance Solutions INC. PG Fl Lic #LO88055 I was Ripp OFF La Crecenta California Author: kissimmee, Florida Auto Security: Pro General Insurance Solutions INC. La Crecenta, California