DEER CROSSING ELEMENTARY SCHOOL , HEATHER MICHAEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Deer Crossing Elementary School , Heather Michael
There may be more specific results for "Deer Crossing Elementary School , Heather Michael"
For more specific results for "Deer Crossing Elementary School , Heather Michael"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Nation Rental Locators aka Michael Beck aka Zackary Woodson He almost had me convinced Indianpolis Indiana
Author: Texas Work at Home Business: Nation Rental Locators , Indiana

2, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Lee Michael-Ehrlich Hair LHDHC, LLCLee Hair Diamond H ConstructionDiamond ConstructionDH Site & Material, LLC Warning: Repeat NSF (Hot Check) Offender! Pilot Point Texas Author: Lewisville, Texas Consumer Services: Lee Michael-Ehrlich Hair Pilot Point, Texas

Oct 18 2017
IDEAL CLASSIC CARS-- FLORIDA Michael Lombardo--Rich Mcarthy--Jim Sales Manager IDEAL CLASSIC CARS RIP OFF- DECEPTIVE Venice Florida Author: Redding, California Motor Vehicle: IDEAL CLASSIC CARS-- FLORIDA Venice, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Smith Loan Assistance Heather Coulter my name will be blacklisted Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Smith Loan Assistance Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 17 2017
Dependable Construction Aaron Michael Barrentine We contact Aaron Michael Barrentine, owner of Dependable Construction and asked him to give us a quote for renovation on a house we own. We sent a check for 50% upfront, we did not hear back from him for almost 2 weeks. We tried getting in touch with him to let him know someone bought the house and we no longer needed his services.  Houston Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Home Improvements: Dependable Construction Houston, Texas

Oct 16 2017
Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Michael Cossey Mike Cossey Mike Santos Mike wanted to sell Automotive Engine and Transmission combos to me and he was very persistent he said he had all ranges of Engines all he needed to purchase the Engines Transmission combos was $1,000 dollars to hold them and of course I sent the money thinking I was getting a great buy on 3 different engine with Transmissions and he just wanted the money 1;000 dollars is not much money but I’m glad to report him and hopefully I can help stop someone else from losing much more . DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THESE TWO PEOPLE MIKE COSSEY/ SANTOS OR AMY HOWARD. Gustine California
Author: Houston, Texas Truck Dealers: Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
NW Relocation, Portland, Oregon This company is an absolute Ripoff! You cannot believe anything they say to you. Portland Oregon
Company Clarification Author: Sun City West, Arizona Moving Companies: NW Relocation, Oregon Portland, Oregon

Oct 16 2017
Future Buildings Fraud this company and the sales person Michael Witt kept my money Markham Ontario Author: Hayward, California Builders & Contractors: Future Buildings Markham, Ontario

Oct 15 2017
Michael Gallagher attorney at law Where to begin,first of all this case is still going and my trial date is Dec.20th, Monroe Wa, Seattle Washington Author: Arlington, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Michael Gallagher attorney at law ,

Oct 14 2017

Oct 14 2017
Michael F Armstrong Esq Armstrong & Armstrong This attorney represented my family trust account and literally looted it while not filing irs forms San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Michael F Armstrong Esq San Diego, California

Oct 13 2017
Green Dot Money Pak Person name Michael who is pretending to be a moneypak rep. This person named Michael stole two money pak green dot cards worth 500.00 each Santa Paula Internet Author: Gretna, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Green Dot Money Pak Internet

Oct 12 2017
ARA Inc Mark Farmer truck driving school/diesel trucking Villa Park Illinois Author: BEMIDJI, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: ARA Inc Villa Park, Illinois

Oct 12 2017
Fallen Hero Bracelets Michael Friedmann Took my money and provided no product, Unprofessional and horrible customer service. Internet Author: Port Washington, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Fallen Hero Bracelets Internet

Oct 12 2017
Berichi Aviation This is a very immoral flight school AVOID AT ALL COSTS Fort Lauderdale FLORIDA Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Aviation Schools: Berichi Aviation Internet

Oct 12 2017
Michael Thesman,as Trustee of the Michael Thesman Living Trust Michael Thesman,as Trustee of the Michael Thesman Living Trust This company is using my social security number to operate a business I had no knowledge of. Los Angeles California Author: Galloway, New Jersey ORGANIZED CRIME: Michael Thesman,as Trustee of the Michael Thesman Living Trust Los Angeles , California

Oct 12 2017
OS Petro, Kenny Andam Ghana, Michael Sutton OS Petro, Kenny Andam Ghana, Michael Sutton Oil and Gas deal Ghana Africa. They bring investors in and never fulfill Utah, Beverly Hills, Ghana Africa Utah, Ghana Author: America, California Home Based Business: OS Petro, Kenny Andam Ghana, Michael Sutton Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Michael friedman Fallen heroes bracelets Benjamin foundation Scam Tacoma Internet Author: Carthage, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Michael friedman Internet

Oct 11 2017
Mike Cragin The Clone Guild CloneGuild.com Rip off Ex Employee StrainBank New Offshoot CloneGuild.com Michael Cragin Bakersfield Crestline Ridgecrest www.CloneGuild.com sacramento fresno malibu chino los angeles clones Mike Cragin The Clone Guild stole my money and gave me root aphids and broad mites on clones fraud scam Crestline, CA Internet
Author: Hesperia, California Nurseries: Mike Cragin The Clone Guild CloneGuild.com Internet

Oct 11 2017
Jones Motors, Heather Beard, Beard Freight Brokerage Heather Beard and Jones Motors LIARS AND THIEFS Limerick Pennsylvania
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Trucking Companies: Jones Motors Limerick, Pennsylvania