Your Search | defence concepts, grant laverick

Oct 03 2015
Grants department William Schneider Ryan Smith Promised i would get $7800 in free grant money and i sent them $520.00 and Never seen a dime of that money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Festus , Missouri Financial Services: Grants department Georgia

Sep 25 2015
United States Grants Dept Qualified for Government grant but must pay money up front to receive it Washington, DC Internet Author: Watchung, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: United States Grants Dept Internet

Sep 24 2015
US Treasury US Treasury Grant Scam ? Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Internal Revenue Service: US Treasury

Sep 23 2015
PAUL KUEHNE Jerrold s Auto Sales IncPaul s Alignment Services Auto Sales Inc they were going to give me grant money to run help run each of my business but i had to put down $4500.00 each I never received any money Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Ironton, Ohio Auto Repair Service: PAUL KUEHNE Las Vegas, , Nevada

Sep 20 2015
eloans services, MB0005538 Daniel Carman,Loan license 129911384, Alex Courdia, Michael Phillips, Garry Thomas Loan amt I applied for $5,000.00 and was told activation fee $495.00 and first monthly payment $211.00, then different fees started to accumulate letting me know that I would be getting my loan plus fees that I have given them and it kept going until the amount rose to $30000. I was also told that I have received a free grant of $10000 which I have not received yet. Rosemont Illinois People are still falling for this? Author: Richmond Hts, Ohio Loans: eloans services, MB0005538 Rosemont, Illinois

Sep 17 2015
Government Loyalty free Grant Allen Cooper phone EXT-5501 I received a phone call from an unknown number, which I do not normally answer. But today, I did. I said , hello, she ask if I was Connie Henderson, I said yes. she wanted me to repeat my phone number, address. Then she told me I had been selected to receive a Govt. Loyalty Grant, I would not have to pay back. I ask what was the reason and what was I going to be charged. She said she didn't have that info. I would have to call the number se gave me and give them the code. Washington D.C. Author: GREENSBURG, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Government Loyalty free Grant Washington , Dist of Columbia

Sep 14 2015
Dynamic Heritage Concepts, LTD. John Blanchard Incomplete work, lies, took deposit work not done, caused damage to home Altamont New York Author: Albany, New York Home Improvements: Dynamic Heritage Concepts, LTD. Altamont, New York

Sep 14 2015
score a goal in the classroom Ernie Horn Executive Director misuse of power misuse of funding misuse of grant money for personal use not allocating donated books to purpose of children and education and allowing to sit and rot and be moved from barn to barn instead of being given out two children in need Aledo Texas Author: Aledo, Texas Education & Learning Centers: Con Artists: score a goal in the classroom Aledo, Texas

Sep 11 2015
Personnel Concepts-Will pester you will threatening calls Received Multiple calls threatening our company that we could be fined if we didn't buy their products Ontario California Author: Bunnell, Florida Legal Services: Personnel Concepts Ontario, California

Sep 09 2015
Personnel Concepts Really Horrible Scam California Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Business Consulting: Personnel Concepts Nationwide

Sep 05 2015
us goverment, washington dc henry norman said I had a grant of $7000.00. he gave me a grant number of ap731 and another number to call which was 3153701114. US goverment washington dc Maryland Author: florala, Alabama Cash Services: henry normanwa washington dc, Maryland

Sep 04 2015
Prime Jack Thompson On February 5, 2015 I was contacted by a Jack Thompson at 1-800-970-7926 about a business opportunity in which they would set up a website that would attract buyers and a 1 year grant would net me $7500 every 3 months thru Amazon. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Seymour, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Prime Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 04 2015
Monumental Advisors llc Amanda Whitman, Daniel Cater, Michelle Bower, Carey Reid Grant scam alert Amanda Whitman, Michelle bower Dan Carter Carey Reid Las vegas Nevada
David Johnson also involved Author: Wauchula, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Monumental Advisors llc Las vegas, Nevada

Sep 02 2015
DH Concepts AKA Dan Hall AKA DH Contracting Held Finished Materials Hostage Lancaster Pennsylvania Correction to End of Report Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: DH Concepts Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Aug 29 2015
Lawrence D. Chappel aka (Kingdom Concepts-STL) Faith Base Contractor Faith Base Contractor - Con-Artist and SCAMMER!!! - Awful work! St. Louis Missouri
Author: Missouri Builders & Contractors: Lawrence D. Chappel aka Kingdom Concepts-STL St. Louis, Missouri

Aug 27 2015
cash advance us they call from the first number and tell you that you are picked from the federal government to receive a 9000.00 grant and tell you to call the second number to claim it. then it costs you 200.00 to process the grant. so don't waste your time calling or listening to them at all Author: Aliquippa, Pennsylvania Cash Services: cash advance us

Aug 26 2015
Tidal Concepts Rhino LED, Prestige NY, Prestige Promotions, Dazzo Marketing Solutions, Affinity Concepts, Guardian Consulting, Millennium Recruiting, Auto Glass LLC, Ryan Irish, Jessica Irish, Crystal Kershaw, Robin Nick Gayle, Phillip Anthony Dazzo Complete SCAM & Pyramid Scheme New Hyde Park, NY & Deer Park, NY New York Company Response Author: St. James, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Tidal Concepts

Aug 26 2015
Grand canyon university 3300 w camelback red phoenix arizona 85017 They wont release my daughters transcripts the advisor pushed my daughter to start without a grant or loan. They are saying my daughter signed papers witch she never did Phoenix Arizona Author: toledo, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Grand canyon university Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 18 2015
Janice Czaikowski and Henry Czaikowski Rented from them for 3 years. Took excellent care of their house. My wife and I decided to buy a house. I have them 60 days notice of my intentions even though my lease only said 30. At a period of 30 days I finally put an offer in on a house and because I knew they would not extend our lease for any period I went ahead and gave them my 30 days notice. Grant it I did give it at 1:30 am an hour and a half late I guess.. To make a long story short. My wife and I moved out and now they are trying to hit us on a 30 day notice fee of $2400. $2400 for giving notice an hour an a half late even though we gave them 60 days notice of our intentions. Crazy! Also they are literally trying to charge us for everything in their house even though we left it in better shape than what they gave it to us in. Do yourself a huge favor and do not rent from these people. They will just screw you in the long run! Lake Mary Florida Author: Florida Housing Rentals: Janice Czaikowski Lake Mary, Florida

Aug 13 2015
BRIAN CARDOZO BENJAMIN RIPOFF SCAM, FAKE COMPANY Boyton Beach Florida Author: Grant, Florida Shipping Companies: BRIAN CARDOZO Boyton Beach, Florida

Aug 07 2015
PapersHelm.COm This company took my money and provided absolutely NOTHING Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Grant Writing & Research: PapersHelm.COm Internet

Aug 06 2015
LEnvi Skin Care PF Skin Solutions LLC-NMA2882-Duluth,GALAVINOTRIALPURCHASEL'Envi Skin - Face CreamLenvi Eye CreamL'envi Wrinke RepairL Envi Skin Care Deceptive advertisement-charging for subscription not advised of when not sending additional product as claimed in defence! Duluth or Johns Creek GA Author: Lacoochee, Florida Eye Care: LEnvi Skin Care Internet

Aug 06 2015
DDC Customer service is non existant ,a service industry. London/Ireland Nationwide Author: County Cavan, Grant Writing & Research: DDC Nationwide

Aug 05 2015
Financial Department for Human and Health Services - John Smith You've been chosen.. $250 for a once in a lifetime grant of $7000. Spend any way you'd like Washington, DC Internet Author: Los angeles, California Financial Services: Cheryl Jackson Internet

Aug 04 2015
Carolina Furnitue Concepts Company ignores questions regarding warranty Arden North Carolina Author: Leicester, North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: Carolina Furnitue Concepts Arden, North Carolina