DEFENCE CONCEPTS, GRANT LAVERICK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Defence Concepts, Grant Laverick
There may be more reports for "Defence Concepts, Grant Laverick"
For more results perform a general search for "Defence Concepts, Grant Laverick"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 09 2017
Personnel Concepts AIO Acquisition Inc Government poster scam- counterfeit mailings Ontario California
Author: New York, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Personnel Concepts Internet

Mar 09 2017
USA Grant.Gov Government Grant Awards. USA grants Asked for money to pay shipping and handling American/Iranian Nationwide Author: Duncan , Oklahoma Government Worker: USA Grant.Gov Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
OPES Financial Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customers feel safe, confident when doing business with OPES Financial Solutions' licensed associate.  OPES Financial Solutions stands behind products, services offered by licensed associates, offering an excellent business opportunity. OPES Financial Solutions provides quality, personalized, financial education, solutions to families, individuals, & businesses. OPES Financial Solutions specializes in assisting families, individuals, & business products against life's unforeseen losses, issues. OPES Financial Solutions helps families, individuals secure predictable, stable retirement income. Each licensed OPES associate goes through rigorous background check by governmental agency for licensing. The OPES mission to empower Americans from all walks of life, through financial literacy & planning, create prosperity, peace of mind. OPES fulfills mission partially through partnerships with some of the largest, most well known, companies in financial industry.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: OPES Financial Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. OPES: Latin for “wealth”. OPES equates to abundance, riches, resources. Through planning, process, tried & proven strategies, OPES Financial Solutions provides clients with opportunity to create personal wealth & financial security. OPES Financial Solutions assists clients to invest in right products, concepts that can pay dividends for a lifetime & beyond. McKinney, Texas

Mar 06 2017
Government grants agency AKA Christina Williams I received a phone call,the lady sounds Indian and she talked me about a government grant of $9200 I'm supposed to receive but I needed to register my information so they could direct it to Western Union where I was to withdraw the money but the registration would cost me $250 which would be returned,I sent it to them through gift cards and they directed my call to this other guy they claimed was working with the bank to make the deposits, I talked to him and he asked me to make a payment of $500 and that is when I realized its a scam and they told me to go to hell. District of Columbia Washington DC Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: Government grants agency Internet

Mar 03 2017
James Moore Jr Had me to send money for a grant Durham, Internet Author: Peoria, Illinois Liars: James Moore Jr Internet

Mar 01 2017
Rove Concepts looks like a professionally run company, but try ordering something Still No Chair Vancouver British Columbia Author: San Francisco, California Furniture & Furnishings: Rove Concepts Vancouver, British Columbia

Mar 01 2017
US grant department from Washington DC- first phone call from Elvin - 202 027 -6259ER-456---- for $8000.00 grant money- a foreign speaking female- her name was Lucy Howard 202 525 7889 picked by the government for a $8000.00 grant just provide a saving account and or routeing number to place this money into your account. lucy howard said ' new york and then washington DC Nationwide Author: beaumont , Texas Accounting: US grant department Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Reach Global Media Robert Grant Hani Haidao COMPLETE FRAUD -- BLATANTLY STOLE OUR MONEY -- THIEVES, LIARS, AND EXTORTION! Internet Author: Internet Advertising / Deceptive: Reach Global Media Robert Grant Internet

Feb 27 2017
Habitat humanity inc. Long view tx Sts construction and site manager nicco and CEO Luwaun hollis Theft of service of grant money for us veterans job not complete said spent 12,000 on a 14,000 dollar grant scam how Long view tx Texas Author: Lonview, Texas Nonprofit Organizations: Habitat humanity inc. Long view tx Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
MODULAR HOME CONCEPTS Leo Fraudulent transaction, fake company Carlstadt New Jersey Author: Nokomis, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: MODULAR HOME CONCEPTS Carlstadt, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services Was told I had been selected by filing my taxes early and being a citizen in good standing with the US government. And I was to receive a $9000 grant, tax-free. Before I spoke to had a distinct accent and gave me obviously fictitious names. The first was New York Author: Irving, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services New York

Feb 23 2017
Team Lear Grant Dobson, Nicole MurphyAsset Manager,LDGconnect, Ltd 720-515-7037 Ext.211 Team Lears are 100% ripping off realtors nationwide claiming to be asset managers representing banks, promising listings. Denver Colorado Author: Medford, New York Realtors: Team Lear Internet

Feb 12 2017
Francis Joseph Divis, Shirley Jefferson, and James Moore, Jr. Government Grant Scam North Carolina and Florida Internet Author: LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Federal Government: Francis Joseph Divis Internet

Feb 09 2017
Donna Kasich Stiffed me on contract work. hid client payments. Lowell massachusetts Author: Chelmsford, Massachusetts Grant Writing & Research: Donna Kasich Massachusetts

Feb 08 2017
Oliver Page grant scam washington dc Author: Vancouver, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Oliver Page washington dc

Feb 03 2017
Agent Pamela Wald faked friends text saying I won grant money $150,000 Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan Business Consultants: Agent Pamela Wald Internet

Feb 02 2017
Treasury Department Representative George Steward Person acting as representative for Treasury Department to give a $9,200.00 grant. Cambridge Massachusett Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Treasury Department Representative Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Ashford University I attended the University for a year with in that a year I didn't pass two of my classes which ashford said that my student loans and pell grant did not pay for . But I did my research and found out that they were pay all the money for the 10 classes I t harasing me for money that they already recieved San Diego Californa Author: Franklinville, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Ashford University california

Jan 30 2017
Persanal Concepts BS Artists Ontario California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Alternative Health: Persanal Concepts Ontario, California

Jan 28 2017
bailbondcity.com AKA Bail bond city by Travis P Grant Mugshot website that extorts money Gainesville Florida
Author: JB, Florida Internet: bailbondcity.com Gainesville, Florida

Jan 27 2017
cardmember service Yes I angela Jones has been talking online to Mr. Francis Joseph Divis and he was telling me about helping me get a grant to help pay my bills, and that he was going to send me a check and all i had to do was take the delivery money out and send the rest back to his boss in west africa. I receive the checks and went to cash them and my bank stated that it was a scam check. p.o. box 6327 fargo, ND 58125-6327 Internet Author: blanch, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: cardmember service Internet

Jan 24 2017
Auto Concepts Industries LLC Yvonne Theresa Claro, Craig Anthony Claro car dealer licence Fraudsters Tampa Florida
Author: Clearwater Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto Concepts Industries LLC Tampa, Florida

Jan 22 2017
Howard Lazar-San Francisco Arts Commission San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Grant Writing & Research: Howard Lazar-San Francisco Arts Commission San Francisco, California

Jan 16 2017
S. Barrett Rinzler: Hires Drug Dealers at Restaurant - Square One Concepts, Inc. - Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers : Scottsdale Arizona Legal Notice Author: New York, New York Restaurants: S. Barrett Rinzler Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 14 2017
Chase Bank Latest Bank Scam and Fraud on Customers New York New York I am confused Author: Grant-Valkaria, Florida Banks: Chase Bank New York, New York