Your Search | defence concepts, grant laverick

Feb 01 2016
Max Williams debt relief grant Anna Scott who is the second call to make Max Williams called my sister and said she could get a $9,000 grant bit she had to call another number to get it after she gave a deposit of $230 so she called and I looked up the numbers and one said it was outside of Washington DC... NY and DC Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Max Williams debt relief grant Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Entire American legal system refusal to grant pro bono work Nationwide Author: Ramona, California Attorneys General: Entire American legal system Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Personnel Concepts Compliance Service Department Washington Businessees Inside: 10 Federal And Washington Regulations Affecting your Employees Immediate Response Requested San Dimas California Author: Covington, Washington Questionable Activities: Personnel Concepts San Dimas, California

Jan 29 2016
SDM Industries / Shawn Moksnes GeraGrant Scammed me out of $12,000. Said he was going to get me a $120,000 business grant. Palm Coast Florida Processor Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Internet Fraud: SDM Industries / Shawn Moksnes Palm Coast, Florida

Jan 25 2016
GHI contracting Grant Loendorf Horrible shoddy work! Kitchener Internet Author: Kitchener, Alabama Home Improvements: GHI contracting Internet

Jan 19 2016
Lush Concepts Marc Graham failure to pay Orlando Florida Author: ny, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Lush Concepts Orlando, Florida

Jan 19 2016
Triton Regional School District, Essex Regional Retirement System, Big Dig National Scandal and Misuse of Public Funds, Charles Kostro, Ira Singer, Alan Benson, Christopher Farmer, Sandra J. Halloran, Brian Forget, MIIA, MMA On November 17, 2009 Susan Elizabeth Fallon of Boxford, Massachusetts was attending a federal grant conference in Irving, Texas. At this United States Department of Education national conference, Susan Elizabeth Fallon of Boxford free fell forward down a full flight of stairs located in the Main Lobby of the facility where the federal grant conference was located. This injury was witnessed by many people as the Main Lobby was crowded with many people who were attending the exact same federal grant conference as Susan Elizabeth Fallon.  Boxford Massachusetts Town of Boxford Author: Boxford , Massachusetts Work Place Bullies: Town of Boxford, Massachusetts Boxford , Massachusetts

Jan 17 2016
Option Giants Option Giants, Ivy Wilson, Don Lee, Grant Mc Grath Florida Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Investment Brokers: Option Giants Internet

Jan 16 2016
WLC Weight Loss Concepts WLCTeam.com Level3Health.com Franchise SCAM, New Name, Same Old Game, Crooks Long Beach, New York Nationwide
Author: Long Beach, New York Weightloss Programs: WLC Weight Loss Concepts Nationwide

Jan 15 2016
U. S. Grant Department Called to offer me $5000 Author: San Diego, California Financial Services: U. S. Grant Department

Jan 13 2016
Erik Brown Florida Rising Project  Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Erik Brown Sarasota, Florida

Jan 09 2016
5 star field services TJ Hammerstrom-Grant Hansen-Nicole Barry Doesnt Pay There Subcontractors Saint Paul Minnesota Author: pine city, Minnesota Property Management: 5 star field services Saint Paul, Minnesota

Jan 07 2016
The resource scout LLC Pleasent Grov UT I had a guy call me, said his name was Joseph told me i qualified for a grant. Continued on with the conversation. Charged my card $3.87 Pleasant Grov Internet Author: Potosi, Missouri Financial Services: The resource scout LLC Pleasent Grov UT Internet

Jan 03 2016
NYPD 19th Precinct James Grant Refuses To Provide Police Reports
It's all fun and games until it happens to you. Author: new york, New York Police: NYPD 19th Precinct New York, New York

Jan 03 2016
Creative Concepts Financial Strategies Creative Financial SolutionsA.J. Lewis / Auther Jay Lewis Scam artist Theif liar munipulator Bogus Bonita Ca. Address California Author: Twentynine palms, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Creative Concepts Financial Strategies

Dec 29 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Dec 28 2015
Tidal Concepts Rhino LED, Prestige NY, Prestige Promotions, Dazzo Marketing Solutions, Affinity Concepts, Guardian Consulting, Millennium Recruiting, Auto Glass LLC, Ryan Irish, Jessica Irish, Crystal Kershaw, Robin Nick Gayle, Phillip Anthony Dazzo Complete SCAM & Pyramid Scheme New Hyde Park, NY & Deer Park, NY New York Kappy32 Author: St. James, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Tidal Concepts

Dec 28 2015
Affinity Concepts AKA RNG & Associates AKA Prospect Inc Bogus and Deceptive Job Postings Lake Success New York Jack Author: Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Affinity Concepts Lake Success, New York

Dec 28 2015
Village Concepts Mark Wiener Disrespectful to myself, to other employees i shall not name right now, for myself has called my ugly in front of other employees on several occasions, other employees were rude also. also was called stupid and other curse words i cannot mention on this site. This place is not a place were someone can be able to work, so i quit because of mistreatment from employer, I filed for unemployment and, he contested it so now I am stuck in Washington, now with no money so now i am unable to fix car, a job here is hard to come by, so a car is needed, so he as pretty much left me for dead, by taking the benefits I deserve, for all the mental torment he has put me through. Ione California Author: Ione, California Emergency Services: Village Concepts Mark Wiener Ione, California

20, Report #1219754

Dec 21 2015
Creative Concepts Financial Strategies Inc Arthur J Lewis , AJ Lewis, and Peter H. Block, lawyer Fraud and Theft of financial instruments. . Bonita California Arthur J Lewis and Creative Concepts Financial Strategies Author: Seoul, Alabama Financial Services: Creative Concepts Financial Strategies Inc Bonita, California

Dec 20 2015
Dynamic Heritage Concepts Other names are k and j contracting and afew other names including initials of himself and his wife Do Not Hire Averill psrk New York Author: East Grenbush, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Dynamic Heritage Concepts Averill psrk, New York

Dec 14 2015
Capital One Fast Cash Jeffery Glover Received phone call from an individual who went by Jeffery Glover claiming to be a loan officer from Capital One Fast Cash offered $4500 loan & $10000 grant Cutler Bay, Miami Florida
MORAL DECAY... Author: Seville, Ohio Loans: Capital One Fast Cash Cutler Bay, Florida

Dec 14 2015
Capitalone fast cash Jeffery Glover, Mark Johnston, Mark Brown They offer me a grant but I had to keep paying fees after fees I wanted my money back and Mark Jonhston said I had to pay 500. first. I haven't got my money back or the grant. And Mr Johnston was very frightening,so out of a lot of money. Mami Florida Author: Edmore, Michigan Cash Services: Capitalone fast cash Jeffery Glover, Mami, Florida

Dec 12 2015
Capitalone fast cash loans Jeffery Glover Received an email stating I had been approved for a loan in the amount of 4500.00 which I didn't apply for I thought with it being from capital One it was legitamiit I sent an application fee of $90 on a my vanilla prepaid debit card then I was asked to get another one and send 300 for insurance purpose that the loan would be paid off by a company if I couldn't make the monthly payment then was told that I could also be approved for a federal grant loan through the U.S. Treasury Grant Programi had to then pay another application fee of 280.00 which all wold be refunded to me with the loan amount into my account the loan amount I was approved for was 10,000.00 I did not receive any money so I learned that a loan company would never ask for an application fee this is the first sign of being ripped off Miami Florida Internet Author: East Flat Rock, North Carolina Loans: Capitalone fast cash loans Internet

Dec 09 2015
Marshall Bruce Nathan Elliott, Jennifer Brooke's, Eric Wills I received 2 calls on December 3, 1st call was in the morning explaining that I had been selected for a grant for $8500 from the US Treasury Dept. The Government was giving away free money for home improvements and school loans and to help with financial burden. I told the lady I was on disability and a very limited income... I guess maybe she felt sorry for me and didn't follow through with the scam but the next guy didn't blink an eye. I got a second call later in the afternoon, this guy offered me $9000...$500 more than she did. Washington DC Internet Author: Wilmington, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Marshall Bruce Internet