Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Defence Concepts, Grant Laverick
There may be more reports for "Defence Concepts, Grant Laverick"
For more results perform a general search for "Defence Concepts, Grant Laverick"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 12 2017
Francis Joseph Divis, Shirley Jefferson, and James Moore, Jr. Government Grant Scam North Carolina and Florida Internet Author: LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Federal Government: Francis Joseph Divis Internet

Feb 09 2017
Donna Kasich Stiffed me on contract work. hid client payments. Lowell massachusetts Author: Chelmsford, Massachusetts Grant Writing & Research: Donna Kasich Massachusetts

Feb 08 2017
Oliver Page grant scam washington dc Author: Vancouver, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Oliver Page washington dc

Feb 03 2017
Agent Pamela Wald faked friends text saying I won grant money $150,000 Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan Business Consultants: Agent Pamela Wald Internet

Feb 02 2017
Treasury Department Representative George Steward Person acting as representative for Treasury Department to give a $9,200.00 grant. Cambridge Massachusett Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Treasury Department Representative Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Ashford University I attended the University for a year with in that a year I didn't pass two of my classes which ashford said that my student loans and pell grant did not pay for . But I did my research and found out that they were pay all the money for the 10 classes I t harasing me for money that they already recieved San Diego Californa Author: Franklinville, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Ashford University california

Jan 30 2017
Persanal Concepts BS Artists Ontario California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Alternative Health: Persanal Concepts Ontario, California

Jan 28 2017
bailbondcity.com AKA Bail bond city by Travis P Grant Mugshot website that extorts money Gainesville Florida
Author: JB, Florida Internet: bailbondcity.com Gainesville, Florida

Jan 27 2017
cardmember service Yes I angela Jones has been talking online to Mr. Francis Joseph Divis and he was telling me about helping me get a grant to help pay my bills, and that he was going to send me a check and all i had to do was take the delivery money out and send the rest back to his boss in west africa. I receive the checks and went to cash them and my bank stated that it was a scam check. p.o. box 6327 fargo, ND 58125-6327 Internet Author: blanch, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: cardmember service Internet

Jan 24 2017
Auto Concepts Industries LLC Yvonne Theresa Claro, Craig Anthony Claro car dealer licence Fraudsters Tampa Florida
Author: Clearwater Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto Concepts Industries LLC Tampa, Florida

Jan 22 2017
Howard Lazar-San Francisco Arts Commission San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Grant Writing & Research: Howard Lazar-San Francisco Arts Commission San Francisco, California

Jan 16 2017
S. Barrett Rinzler: Hires Drug Dealers at Restaurant - Square One Concepts, Inc. - Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers : Scottsdale Arizona Legal Notice Author: New York, New York Restaurants: S. Barrett Rinzler Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 14 2017
Chase Bank Latest Bank Scam and Fraud on Customers New York New York I am confused Author: Grant-Valkaria, Florida Banks: Chase Bank New York, New York

Jan 13 2017
Custom Concepts Tinting Custom Concepts Reno (CCR) Ripoff, unfair business practice Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Service Stations: Custom Concepts Tinting Reno, Nevada

Jan 04 2017
ARMagLock AR Mag Evolusion Concepts, LLC Lockarmaglock.com Fraudulent Legal & Safety Representation San Diego California
Resolving double feeds when using ARMaglock Author: Los Angeles, California Guns & Ranges: ARMagLock Internet

Jan 03 2017
William L. Grant Attorney AKA Willamena SHOCKED BY THIS ATTORNEYS ACTIONS AS HE YELLED AT MY WIFE BECAUSE HE COULD NOT BE PUT ON SCHEDULE FOR SOD THAT HE NEVER EVEN SIGNED FOR OR PAID THE REQUIRED DEPOSIT FOR? Orlando Florida
William Grant attorney in Orlando Author: minneola, Florida Liars: William L. Grant Attorney Orlando, Florida

Jan 01 2017
Usabenets.gov Nancy Banks OD#vr385528 called me 12-28-16 told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 chargrd me $4.00 fee gave me phone number 316-226'9226 never received anything is it possible to look any further to see if she can be held responsible for th She called me told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 charged me $4.00 fee said it would be direct deposited into my bank account now Im afraid they are going to attack my bank account anytime and clean me out of funds unknown I believe inter It's a scam Author: Middleburg, Florida Government Worker: Usabenets.gov Internet

Dec 30 2016
MATT LLOYD MOBE- 21STEP PROGRAMMATT LLOYD and Grant McDONELL Refused, and IgnoredPhone, Email request for refund from this 21Step Program which was advertised as a 7-Step Program. MOBE Online, Ltd. · 54 Wellington Street · Rose-Hi Internet Author: Kankakee, Illinois Business Consulting: MATT LLOYD Internet

Dec 29 2016
Holiday Fury Wouldn't grant refund Internet Author: Glasgow, Clothing Stores: Holiday Fury Internet

Dec 22 2016
Kevin wilson /Home care and family grant program They claimed to be a government program that gives free grants. I was scammed out of $107.00 today Internet Author: Orl, Florida Federal Government: Kevin wilson Internet

Dec 20 2016
Brenda Jones u.s.grants Emily Rodger scam money for a grant syecure New York new york Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: Brenda Jones u.s.grants NY

Dec 13 2016
Upright construction/ habitat for humanity Humanity for Humanity piss poor workmanship, and Habitat trying to scam the Grant of $1,500.00 Saginaw Michigan Author: saginaw, Michigan Roofing Companies: Upright construction/ habitat for humanity Saginaw, Michigan

Dec 12 2016
Geragrant Cassandra Walker. Sean Kelly, d**k Oakley Geragrant/Cenex/Grant Solutions Internet Author: Camden, New Jersey Grant Writing & Research: Geragrant Internet

Dec 11 2016
Michael Pearcy Infinite Wood Concepts Con-artist, Incompetent contracting work, over-charged, walked off job Union City Ohio Author: Atlanta, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Michael Pearcy Infinite Wood Concepts Union City, Ohio

25, Report #1341975

Dec 07 2016
Aveda Institute of Chapel Hill, Aveda, Institue of Chapel Hill, NC Aveda Institute, Nurtur Aveda Institute Student Loan Fraud, Federal Pell Grant Fraud, Non-Profit Scam, Full blown scam, deceiving Chapel Hill North Carolina
Detailed Corrections Aveda Scam Author: Columbia, South Carolina Financial Services: Aveda Institute of Chapel Hill Chapel Hill, North Carolina