DEFENCE CONCEPTS, GRANT LAVERICK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Defence Concepts, Grant Laverick
There may be more specific results for "Defence Concepts, Grant Laverick"
For more specific results for "Defence Concepts, Grant Laverick"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Virginia Grant -Wise d.b.a. Rehoboth Long Coat German Shepherds Virginia's Pride Paid in advance for puppy, wouldn't refund money Efland North Carolina
Author: Lynn, Massachusetts On-Line Business: Virginia Grant -Wise d.b.a. Rehoboth Long Coat German Shepherds Efland, North Carolina

May 18 2017
Soflo Concepts LLC, BRYAN BERGSTEIN, BERNARD BERGSTEIN Destroyed the interior of my $100k car. Horrible Powedercoating and Horrible Hydrodipping Delray Beach Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Body Work & Repair: Soflo Concepts LLC Delray Beach, Florida

May 16 2017
Internet website design concepts LLC -- Steven Anderson Took 3500 for Amazon account selling stuff on the internet - for returns of 800-1000 per month Arizona Author: Lakeland, Florida Work at Home Business: Internet website design concepts Internet

May 15 2017
Cosmetic Dentistry Grant CDG Not Forthcoming With The Truth Internet Author: Pomona, California Consumer Services: Cosmetic Dentistry Grant Internet

May 15 2017
CHRISTY JOHNSON US GOVERNMENT GRANT FOR $9200.00 Nationwide
Author: STAMFORD, New York Federal Government: CHRISTY JOHNSON Nationwide

May 12 2017
Breg, Inc. - Duratech, Inc. Overcharged me $900 for a $130 knee brace one year later. FRAUD! Dallas, TX Internet
Author: Grant, Alabama Medical Supplies: Breg, Inc. - Duratech, Inc. Internet

May 10 2017
Fresh Concepts International / Pressed Right LLC. /Nicholas Constant Takes your money, and never sends you your machine. Las Vegas Nevada Author: CHICO, California Manufacturers: Fresh Concepts International Las Vegas, Nevada

May 10 2017
MetroPCS Mr. Kevin Grant & Mr. Milli MetroPCS & Mr. Kevin Grant are trying to rip me off because I contacted the FCC on MetroPCS. P.O. Box 601119 Dallas, TX 75360 Nationwide
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: MetroPCS Nationwide

May 05 2017
Carolina Furniture Concepts Horrible Customer Service Arden North Carolina Author: Arden, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Carolina Furniture Concepts Arden, North Carolina

May 03 2017
Knapp College of Business They got my Pell Grant and my student loan and I only attended school for 16 days. Tacoma Washington Author: Minot, North Dakota Colleges and Universities: Knapp College of Business Tacoma, Washington

Apr 29 2017
Government federal grant Told me I have a grant of 9200 Washington DC Nationwide Author: whiteriver, Arizona Grant Writing & Research: Government federal grant Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Government Loyalty Grant Marvin Ross called me at random, said I was selected to receive a 9k grant washington (who knows for sure) (who knows for sure) Author: trenton, New Jersey Banks: Government Loyalty Grant Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Phoenix Transportation Services Brocken furniture, broken keepsakes, promises, broken heart Las Vegas Nevada Author: Buckeye, Arizona Shipping Companies: Ronald & Marie Grant Los Vegas, Nevada

Apr 27 2017
Advanced Social Media Took $3600.00 to pay for a grant Sun City, Arizona Author: THORNTON, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Advanced Social Media Sun City,, Arizona

Apr 26 2017
Government Grants Andy Williams, lol Get a call, I am randomly selected for $7000 grant, blah blah. New York # Manhattan Internet Author: Princeton, West Virginia Cash Services: Government Grants Internet

Apr 21 2017
National American University National American University is a fraud also they took all my loan money and my grant money and you think you going to graduate and you ain't, tell me I need 93 credits to graduate I got 72 that's supposed to graduate this year they said next year. I don't think I'm not ever graduate Bellevue Nebraska Author: OMAHA, Nebraska Government Corruption: National American University Bellevue , Nebraska

Apr 17 2017
American Business Concepts Scams people in Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Accounting: American Business Concepts Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 11 2017
grant and weber Rude mean, want all the money even though they are not entitled to it calabasas California Author: canyon country, California Credit & Debt Services: grant and weber calabasas , California

Apr 06 2017
Sally Federal Government Grant Department unknown Nationwide Author: Peyton, Colorado Banks: Federal Government Grant Department Nationwide

Apr 06 2017
Personnel Concepts Total manipulative shiesters! Ontatrio California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Government Services: Personnel Concepts Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Personnel Concepts AIO Acquisition Inc Government poster scam- counterfeit mailings Ontario California
Author: New York, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Personnel Concepts Internet

Mar 09 2017
USA Grant.Gov Government Grant Awards. USA grants Asked for money to pay shipping and handling American/Iranian Nationwide Author: Duncan , Oklahoma Government Worker: USA Grant.Gov Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
OPES Financial Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customers feel safe, confident when doing business with OPES Financial Solutions' licensed associate.  OPES Financial Solutions stands behind products, services offered by licensed associates, offering an excellent business opportunity. OPES Financial Solutions provides quality, personalized, financial education, solutions to families, individuals, & businesses. OPES Financial Solutions specializes in assisting families, individuals, & business products against life's unforeseen losses, issues. OPES Financial Solutions helps families, individuals secure predictable, stable retirement income. Each licensed OPES associate goes through rigorous background check by governmental agency for licensing. The OPES mission to empower Americans from all walks of life, through financial literacy & planning, create prosperity, peace of mind. OPES fulfills mission partially through partnerships with some of the largest, most well known, companies in financial industry.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: OPES Financial Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. OPES: Latin for “wealth”. OPES equates to abundance, riches, resources. Through planning, process, tried & proven strategies, OPES Financial Solutions provides clients with opportunity to create personal wealth & financial security. OPES Financial Solutions assists clients to invest in right products, concepts that can pay dividends for a lifetime & beyond. McKinney, Texas

Mar 06 2017
Government grants agency AKA Christina Williams I received a phone call,the lady sounds Indian and she talked me about a government grant of $9200 I'm supposed to receive but I needed to register my information so they could direct it to Western Union where I was to withdraw the money but the registration would cost me $250 which would be returned,I sent it to them through gift cards and they directed my call to this other guy they claimed was working with the bank to make the deposits, I talked to him and he asked me to make a payment of $500 and that is when I realized its a scam and they told me to go to hell. District of Columbia Washington DC Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: Government grants agency Internet

Mar 03 2017
James Moore Jr Had me to send money for a grant Durham, Internet Author: Peoria, Illinois Liars: James Moore Jr Internet