DELOREAN JOHNSON @IDELOREAM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Delorean Johnson @iDeloream
There may be more specific results for "Delorean Johnson @iDeloream"
For more specific results for "Delorean Johnson @iDeloream"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2017
Mr. Transmission Just another customer who ended up paying $590 to find out the transmission rebuild would be $3000+ for a nearly 20 year old vehicle. Sadly, once my car was there and torn apart, I learned that numerous transmission specialists in the are view this place as a money pit. Do your homework folks and be careful here. When I said I would not be having the transmission rebuilt, Rick said I would have to pay them to put the transmission back in for the car to be towed out of there (not true, salvage guy could tow it for a whopping $35 with transmission torn out). I can only assume he was still trying to pressure me into having the car fixed for $3000+. Then Rick's henchman, the owner, came in and threatened to make me pay a storage fee for the time my car was there and said he did not have to tell me in advance about this storage fee since he was the owner. All the while claiming they are Not the bad guys. Listen, any idiot knows if you're having to say you are not the bad guy...you're the bad guy Johnson City Tennessee Author: Damascus, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Mr. Transmission Johnson City, Tennessee

Sep 18 2017
William Earl Meeks Jr Michael Johnson, Michael Wilson Con Artist Dallas Texas
Threats Author: Dallas, Texas Loans: William Earl Meeks Jr Mansfield,

Sep 16 2017
heavenly products heavenly-products.com. robert johnson sold me inactive product florida Internet Author: Ontario Nurseries: heavenly products Internet

Sep 13 2017
Johnson county special utility district Jcsud Joshua Texas Author: joshua, Texas Utility Companies: Johnson county special utility district Joshua, Texas

Sep 12 2017
Riverdale Funding, LLC woodbridge Investments thief con artist fraud Johnson City Tennessee
Author: New York City , New York Investment Brokers: Mortgage Brokers: Riverdale Funding, LLC Johnson City , Tennessee

Sep 12 2017
Johnson Solar El Cajon, Ca Clinton Johnson Horrible, ruine our roof and now our home will not sell, This guy is a SCAM! Do not believe his solar ineptness! El Cajon California
Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Building Services: Johnson Solar El Cajon, Ca California

Sep 09 2017
North America Prime, Inc. Samantha Johnson Interstate moving company Hollywood, Florida Author: Vernon, Connecticut Moving Companies: North America Prime, Inc. Florida

Aug 30 2017
Total Home Exteriors TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Total Home Exteriors Successful Because Staff Truly Cares About 100% Customer Satisfaction *UPDATE: Total Home Exteriors, Inc. pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Total Home Exteriors, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I had a Great experience. Author: overland park, Kansas Roofing Companies: Total Home Exteriors TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Total Home Exteriors Offers Denver Roofing, Siding, Gutters & More For Total Home Restoration.Total Home Exteriors provides complete experience of exterior renovation project while doing it right the first time! Total Home Exteriors, all-in-one business offering roofing, siding, replacement windows, Total Home Exteriors provides services customers need. denver, Colorado

Aug 30 2017
Paranomics Inc: RE; Ciceli Johnson, C&J Publishing, Ciceli Johnson, Paranomics Inc. Non Profit establishment and Primary Tradeline reporting Elk Grove California Author: Nine Mile Falls, Washington Business Consulting: Paranomics Inc: RE; Ciceli Johnson Elk Grove, California

Aug 29 2017
Allure Aesthetics / Troy Johnson, CEO Beware! Don't buy anything from Allure Aesthetics! Talk about a scam! Aurora Colorado Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Allure Aesthetics / Troy Johnson, CEO Aurora, Colorado

Aug 28 2017
Johnson Honda Stuart Brian Mays (SERVICE CONSULTANT)Patrick Liddy (SERVICE CONSULTANT)Richard King (SERVICE MANAGER) on 8/8/17 I Came for a simple recall service on 8/8/17 I Came for a simple recall service on my odysseys airbag the service was supposed to take about 1 1/2 hour(s) and I said okay to Patrick Liddy then he asked if I needed anything else and I replied that since I was already there why not do an oil change so I waited there for about an hour or so later, then Brian Mays comes up to me to tell me the oil pan thread was stripped and now I need to replace the oil pan after oil was drain out of the vehicle with nowhere to go as my vehicle was not drivable at that point but was driving just fine when I came and had no oil leak. I tried to understand what was at hand but He would not let me even say anything or listen to anything I had to say. Brian was just RUDE as rude can be and would raise his voice over mine stating that he only wanted to know if I wanted to place an order for the oil pan he quoted me for $638.57 I'm so sorry I ever thought about doing an oil change here and no manager around so, he proceeded to just hand me Richard King business card for me to call him the next day as he was done with me and there was nothing he could do for me other then to charge me $638.57 for me to get my car in drivable condition as when I first arrive. Mr. Brian Mays actions would have him described as an Unethical, unprofessional and Despot individual. Would not recommend anybody to come and service their vehicles here. It feels like once your car goes in the shop it's not coming out of it unless you willing to pay THE PRICE My advise is run out of here while you can. Hope this helps, I got gotten hope you're not next! Stuart Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Auto Repair Service: Johnson Honda Stuart Stuart, Florida

Aug 24 2017
LTS Management Ashley Johnson Received a threatening email telling me I would be served with papers. LTS Management Author: Clinton Township, Michigan Collection Agencies: LTS Management

Aug 24 2017
Brian E Johnson Never sent me my kayaks Donegal Pennsylvania Author: Donegal, Pennsylvania Air Travel: Brian E Johnson Donegal, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2017
Public moving services, Sarah johnson Qouted me and are not confirming a pick up a pick up date. They have drafted $1033 from my checking account and my pickup should be on 9/28, but they now have phones that are not in service and I am left hanging. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Lansdowne, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Public moving services, Sarah johnson Charlotte , North Carolina

Aug 22 2017
Luthmann Lawfirm, The Richard A Luthmann Lawfirm, Richard A. Luthmann Rich A Luthmann Tammarra Moore, Matthew Johnson, Melissa Litchman Richard A Luthman Lawchair of the Reform Party and owner of Dark Penguin Strategies, Scam artist with Tammarra Moore Staten Island New York City Author: New York Financial Services: Luthmann Lawfirm, The Richard A Luthmann Lawfirm, Richard A. Luthmann Staten Island,

Aug 22 2017
David Johnson- On Fire Films Fat Black Con Artist and Rapist Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: David Johnson- On Fire Films Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2017
BuyPD, Buying Summit, Scott Yancey Seminars, Veil Corp, Tax Liens Direct, American Estate & Trust, Insider's Cash, Blair Poelman, Lars Johnson, Income Properties, USA These companies defrauded $millions from thousands of unsuspecting public investors. They bragged how good they were at getting rentals, then did the bait and switch. Lindon Utah Author: Draper, Utah Seminar Programs: BuyPD, Buying Summit, Lindon, Utah

Aug 21 2017
Troy Allure Aesthetics Troy Johnson paid for laser equipment and never received product. Internet Author: San Francisco, California Plastic Surgeons: Troy Allure Aesthetics Internet

Aug 20 2017
Global Auto Shop Global auto shop.com The website had some chrome plastic bumper trim advertised that I was having a difficult time finding to replace. The website displays SPECIFIC Makes and models. In this case a 2006 Acura model RL. Sent the wrong sizes and state they are aftermarket therefore may not fit. Foreign Internet Author: Johnson city, Tennessee Auto Parts: Global Auto Shop Internet

Aug 17 2017
Leagle.com, Leagle Inc, Donald Johnson Fraudulent operation Little Rock, Texas Internet Diego MasMarques Leagle.com, Leagle Inc, Donald Johnson Fraudulent operation Little Rock, Texas Internet Diego MasMarques little rock, texas Internet Author: Alabama Websites: Leagle.com, Leagle Inc, Donald Johnson Fraudulent operation Little Rock, Texas Internet Internet

Aug 17 2017
Bruce Johnson Gatorade Car Wrap Scam Car Wrap Scam Car Wrap Scam Internet Author: Sandy Springs, Georgia Employees: Bruce Johnson Gatorade Car Wrap Scam Internet

Aug 17 2017
Terminix 7/8/17 signed contract and as of 8/17/17 the work has not been completed. Continue to have evidence of mice inside my home. Johnson city Tennessee Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Exterminating: Terminix Johnson city, Tennessee

Aug 17 2017
Canvas Replicas canvasreplicas.com Terrible Artist bad experience Riverton, Utah Internet Fake Report by David from 1st-art-gallery Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Art Gallery: Canvas Replicas Internet

Aug 16 2017
Claude Johnson Giutar Control awaiting a refund on an unsatisfactory product for my agegroup 1800 Mineral Spring Ave, PO Box 149 North Provide North Provide Honesty has prevailed, refund received. Author: Kiama, Other Music: Claude Johnson ,

Aug 15 2017
allure aesthetics inc TROY JOHNSON SCAM COMPANY CALIFORNIA / FLORIDA Internet Author: New York, New York Cult Organizations: allure aesthetics inc Internet