Your Search | dermagenix, prodermagenix
Approximately 31 Reports Found

May 31 2015
ProDermagenix Dermagenix, Dermagenics This company is a total scam! New York Internet
Author: MOUNT VERNON, Arkansas Eye Care: ProDermagenix Internet

Apr 23 2015
DERMAGENIX 2711 centerville road Wilmington Delaware Wrinkle cream from Dermagenix company ,they trick you by say it is free and only have to pay for post wilmington delaware Internet no . Author: Wilmington, Delaware Drug Manufacturers: DERMAGENIX Internet

Mar 11 2015
ProDermagenix ProDermagenix Dermagenix SCAM they will keep charging after cancelation New York New York
Author: Spanaway, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: ProDermagenix Internet
4, Report #1209906

Feb 18 2015
Pro Dermagenix Ghost company after your bank account Aston Pennsylvania
Author: rolla, Missouri TV Advertisements: Pro Dermagenix Aston, Pennsylvania
5, Report #1200836

Jan 11 2015
Dermagenix DermamedicsDermapro Free sample SCAM !! Virginia Internet Author: Lennox Head, Alternative Health: Dermagenix Internet
6, Report #1196276

Dec 18 2014
Pro-Dermagenix Fraudulent and misleading sell by internet. Author: Hatillo Puerto Rico, Other Alternative Health: Pro-Dermagenix Internet
7, Report #1193650

Dec 07 2014
prodermagenix Dermagenix ripoff, scammers Wilmington Delaware Internet Author: Olalla, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: prodermagenix Internet
8, Report #1191172

Nov 24 2014
prodermagenix anti aging skin cream Author: Ava, Missouri Beauty Salons: prodermagenix

Nov 17 2014
Prodermagenix they repeatedly taken money out of account for a free trial..... 129.00 the fist time 64.50 the second Internet Author: vienna , Missouri Eye Care: Prodermagenix

Oct 19 2014
Dermagenix Prodermagenix This is a complete rip-off! Internet Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dermagenix Internet

Oct 17 2014
Prodermagenix Taking advantage Internet Author: Stilwell, Oklahoma Beauty Salons: Prodermagenix Internet

Oct 07 2014
ProDermagenix Michelle & Donavin (Reps at company) Offered free trial for 14 days for $7.00, product arrived 12 days later... trial over in 2 days and when I cancelled, they said I'd be credited and find out they charged me $129.00 internet Internet ProDermagenix -- ON-LINE SCAM Author: Mahopac, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: ProDermagenix Internet

Sep 26 2014
ProDermagenix ProDermagenix Ani tAging Serum After using the trial size, I wanted to cancel and cannot contact the company to do so New York New York Author: Tomahawk, Wisconsin On-Line Business: ProDermagenix New York, New York

Sep 23 2014
prodermagenix As a result of taking a survey I received item for S&H only. Now have been charged without notice. New York New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Questionable Activities: prodermagenix Internet

Sep 15 2014
AVAST NO SUPPORT for clients with billing inquiries Internet Author: Blue Springs, Missouri On-Line Business: Computer Help Desk: ProDermagenix Internet

Sep 15 2014
Pro dermagenix They charged $7 for product by sending trial first. This offer was made with Delta .then they charges 119 and 129 to send products that we have never asked and we have not given any authorization for these amounts.we have never seen any stipulation and rules either New york New York Author: Greer, South Carolina Beauty Salons: Pro dermagenix New york, New York

Aug 19 2014
Dermagenix threatened to charge credit card stated the product sent to me wasnt a sample as advertized and i was over my 14 days trial limit Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Eye Care: Dermagenix Internet

Aug 03 2014
Dermagenix Eye cream & Ageless Cream I live in Australia. I requested a sample of the Dermagenix Eye cream & Anti Wrinkle formula. The product is useless. Now, after receiving my free sample I have been charged two amounts on my Credit Card $137.54 + transfer fee $4.13 the second $127.15 + $3.81 transfer fee. This is disgusting, I didn't give permission for the company to use my Credit Card for purchase of these items. They are dishonest and its a scam. Houston Texas Author: Cranebrook NSW Australia, Alabama Beauty Products: Dermagenix Houston, Texas

Aug 01 2014
Dermagenix Survey which I thought was for my bank!! Was Not!! Thought I was paying shipping fee and would receive free sample for taking Survey!! Wilmington Delaware Author: Louisiana Internet Fraud: Dermagenix Wilmington, DE. Wilmington, Delaware

Jul 29 2014
Dermagenix Pro Derm I filled out a bank survey a won Dermagenix as a prize. next thing I know money is being drawn from my account. Wilmington, Delaware Author: San Tan Valley , Arizona Questionable Activities: Dermagenix Wilmington, DE, 19808, Delaware

Jul 22 2014
pro dermagenix free trial just pay shipping & handling Aston Pennsylvania Author: east haven, Connecticut Eye Care: pro dermagenix Aston, Pennsylvania

Jul 19 2014
prodermagenix PRO Dermagenix anti wrinkle formula they got my information by saying that the trial product was free, just had to pay S&H, $4.95 unsure, they had me post on facebook Internet Author: riverbank, California Beauty Salons: prodermagenix Internet

Jul 09 2014
PRODERMAGENIX A pop up occurred as a reward for doing a survey on line. Turns out they would give you a free sample for shipping charges. I foolishly gave them my charge card number. They charged my card $129 for a crap bottle of their stuff, which by the way is ineffective. They said you had to cancel in 20 days if you checked the box. I did not check the box purposely but they still charged my card. internet  Same Issue and Found Solution Author: IRON RIDGE, Wisconsin Drugstores: PRODERMAGENIX Internet

May 12 2014
Prodermagenix I foolishly signed up for the trial. The product did nothing for my skin. In the fine print the tell you Aston Pennsylvania Author: Carlsbad, California Drugstores: Prodermagenix Aston, Pennsylvania

Apr 12 2014
Prodermagenix Proderma Their ad presented a 14-day trial of their amazing skin care product for just paying shipping charges. Then if customer liked would be on a monthly automatic order for $89.00 per month. Instead they charged my credit card the shipping fees and the $89 two weeks later. Nowhere did it say that the 14-day trial would cost $89.00. Internet Author: Saraland,, Alabama Misc. Health Specialists: Prodermagenix Internet