Your Search | dermagenix, prodermagenix
Approximately 9 Reports Found

Jul 09 2014
PRODERMAGENIX A pop up occurred as a reward for doing a survey on line. Turns out they would give you a free sample for shipping charges. I foolishly gave them my charge card number. They charged my card $129 for a crap bottle of their stuff, which by the way is ineffective. They said you had to cancel in 20 days if you checked the box. I did not check the box purposely but they still charged my card. internet  Author: IRON RIDGE, Wisconsin Drugstores: PRODERMAGENIX Internet

May 12 2014
Prodermagenix I foolishly signed up for the trial. The product did nothing for my skin. In the fine print the tell you Aston Pennsylvania Author: Carlsbad, California Drugstores: Prodermagenix Aston, Pennsylvania

Apr 12 2014
Prodermagenix Proderma Their ad presented a 14-day trial of their amazing skin care product for just paying shipping charges. Then if customer liked would be on a monthly automatic order for $89.00 per month. Instead they charged my credit card the shipping fees and the $89 two weeks later. Nowhere did it say that the 14-day trial would cost $89.00. Internet Author: Saraland,, Alabama Misc. Health Specialists: Prodermagenix Internet

Feb 26 2014
ProDermagenix Free Trial NOT Free - Watch your Bank Account! New York City New York Author: Palmyra, New York Beauty Salons: ProDermagenix New York City, New York

5, Report #1082057

Sep 05 2013
Prodermagenix billed, never received product, they refuse to refund! Internet Author: Cochran, Georgia Celebrities: Prodermagenix Cochran, Georgia

Aug 20 2013
PRODERMAGENIX Had an internet advert for trial of their produc New York New York Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: PRODERMAGENIX New York, New York

Jun 28 2013
Prodermagenix Offered free gift for S&H cost of $4.49. Then charged $139 because I didn't cancel within 20 days, but I didn't know I had to. New York City New York Author: Oklahoma Beauty Products: Prodermagenix New York City, New York

May 01 2013
Dermagenix, ProDermagenix Free Trial Scam - Continuous charges to my bank account Internet Internet Author: Westminster, California Beauty Products: Dermagenix, ProDermagenix Internet

Mar 07 2012
Proderma Pro Dermagenix Skin care A ripoff company hiding behind other companies, Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: Proderma Internet