DERMITAGE, PARENT COMPANY SYNDERO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Dermitage, Parent Company Syndero
There may be more specific results for "Dermitage, Parent Company Syndero"
For more specific results for "Dermitage, Parent Company Syndero"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
SECURE HOME WARRANTY TOTAL SCAM NOT EVEN A REAL COMPANY!!! BEWARE! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: SAN BERNARDINO, California Warranty Companies: SECURE HOME WARRANTY Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 27 2017
Action Cooling and Heating Total Scammers: They called stating our current unit was up for an annual inspection. They came out and stated we needed to spend 3100 dollars to fix the rusted part that was not covered under warranty. The least I would need is was coolant at the price of $295.00. I decided to call another AC company and have them look at the unit. NOT ONLY WAS there NOTHING wrong but they did not even add the coolant i so desperality needed. I repeat nothing was wrong with our unit. To make matters worse he wrote up I bought a service contract. They will not return our calls after serveral attempts to reach the management. RUN from this horrible company. Fort Myers Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Maintenance Companies: Action Cooling and Heating Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Your Mortgage Solutions, Maree Reed, LLC, Kenneth Robertson Just as in the other reports, this company preys on people who are in trouble with their mortgages. North Richland Hills Texas
Author: Arlington, Texas Real Estate Services: Your Mortgage Solutions North Richland Hills, Texas

Jul 27 2017
biznetworksolutions.com Fraudulent Quickbooks Support Company Fruita, CO Colorado or Sunnyvale, CA ,CaliforniaInternet Author: Coral Gables, Florida Internet Fraud: biznetworksolutions.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Brio Day and Night Serum, Allegro Anti-aging My bank notified me that it look liked fraudulent charges had been made, and cancelled my debit card. Same company that is now sending me a bill for $144.16. Sherman Oaks CA,California Author: waycross, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront & Associates Internet

Jul 27 2017
LashSerum This charge was not authorized. I just received this sample in the mail a couple days ago and according to the webpage ,cannot find now, I would have 2 weeks trial to try it before I buy it. I just looked at my bank account this morning and saw this LAEFLNI*TR 077967 LAEFLNI*TRYLASHTASTE 855-3941292 IL Transaction Date: 7/27/2017 12:00 AM Transaction Amount: $149.95 Check Number: Debit or Credit: D Host Transaction Code: 146 Host The company representative, Janine, operator ID 01156 outright refused to acknowledge my demand for a refund.  Idaho Internet
Author: Key West, Florida Eye Care: LashSerum Internet

Jul 27 2017
absoluteawesomestuff.com Absolute Awesome Stuff I ordered a cute pair of socks on-line in May. When I hadn't received it a month later I emaild support asking for the item. They emailed back the following: Our items are mainly coming from our oversea warehouse so it may take about 1 to 4 weeks (average shipping time is 2 weeks) for them to arrive as stated in our shipping guidelines and on the product page. It also takes 5 to 10 days until the tracking shows up. Unfortunately we can't speed up the update of the tracking ID as we rely on the information we get from our postal supplier. Please be patient. Your order will arrive soon. I never would have ordered it it I was informed on the actual site that it would take weeks to get it...As it is I ordered it a month before Father's Day and still never received it on time for that. Now it is The end of July...still haven't received it. No further communications from the company. emails go unanswered, no merchandise, no refund. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE SCAMMERS OUT FOR YOUR MONEY!! In den Gärten 17 Erlensee DE 63526 Internet Author: New York Clothing Stores: absoluteawesomestuff.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
Michael Hancock Emailed me stating will be taking me to court due to I owe the $945. I never took out a pay day loan with this company for I called to confirm with them. There is no record on my credit history that this has been done either. Atlanta Georgia Author: Scottsville, Kentucky Cash Services: Michael Hancock Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 27 2017
Altisource Horrible Company Athens Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Landlords: Altisource Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
TNT inc. TNT Inc of 2250 NW 84th Ave, Doral, FL 33122 Company pretending to be TNT inc. Doral Florida Author: Illinois Shipping Companies: TNT inc. Internet

Jul 26 2017
Seattle Staging Co Seattle Staging Company, Kate Hull, Kate Stienheiser, Seattlestagingco, Seattlestaging, Seattlestaged, kate@seattlestagingco.com, seattlestagingco.com, seattlestagingco.com 206-795-6704, seattlestagingcompany, KATE HULL IS A SLEAZY CON-ARTIST NARCISSIST HOME STAGER IN SEATTLE Seattle Washington Author: SEATTLE, Washington Interior Decorators: Seattle Staging Co Seattle, Washington

Jul 26 2017
Luna LUXE skin care Can't contact Company to cancel product Huntington, Ca. 92805-3419 California Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Care Facilities: Luna LUXE skin care Huntington, Ca. 92805-3419, California

Jul 26 2017
Astraea Skin youth Lite skin Paid for a trial size that the company said included s/h Few days later noticed 2 charges on my debit card for $84 & $93. Called the company 6 times . They said that they would refund half but only ended up refunding $45.91 CA Author: Thornton, Colorado Internet: Astraea Internet

Jul 26 2017
LUMA MATCHMAKING ***BEWARE*** This LUMA company (www.lumasearch.com) is a total SCAM!!  St Louis Park Minnesota Author: Colorado Dating Services: LUMA Matchmaking Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
usbirthcertificate.com WORST COMPANY EVER - SCAM!!! DO NOT USE THEM!!! Houston, TX, Texas Internet You went to the wrong website - go to USA.gov Author: Little Elm, Texas Consumer Services: usbirthcertificate.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
support@birthcertificatestate.com I ordered a birth certificate online paying expedited fees of $124.95 then paid $47 for government state fees an I never received or heard back from them through my emails...I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for Order which I suppose to received it in over night shipping....I keep emailing this company an not a response from this site anymore....I needed my birth certificate due to my marriage lisence an it had to be postponed due to not receiving...I need this company checked into due to taking my money and having my credit card personal use....Thank you! Internet Call your credit card co and dispute the transaction Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: support@birthcertificatestate.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Tax Group Center Lilly This company NEVER WILL RESOLVE ANY TAX ISSUE. THEY ARE SCAMMERS, LIE, AND DECEPTIVE!!! Calabasas California Author: atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jul 26 2017
Optima Tax Company is a Rip Off!! Money wasted down the drain, owed MORE monies for loans taken out, and 0 results! Santa Ana California Author: LONG BEACH, California Income Tax Service: Optima Tax Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Bridgecrest Drivetime Horrible company! Over priced! Internet Confused Author: Atmore, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Bridgecrest Internet

Jul 26 2017
The Lala Box,Richard Hentosh, owner Poor product, worse company service, owner dishonest Brookhaven Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Television Parts & Services: The Lala Box Aston, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2017
United personal loans Jason jetter Filling law suit for united personal loans. Never heard of this company Houston Texas Author: Odem, Texas Lawyers: United personal loans Houston , Texas

Jul 26 2017
fulfillment Center This company is sending products which I have not ordered and billing my credigt card account. San Diego California Author: Alabama Home HealthCare: fulfillment Center San Diego, California

Jul 26 2017
Thompson Cigar Company Thompson and Company Company hacked my credit card account and charged it. Tampa Florida Author: lubbock, Texas Questionable Activities: Thompson Cigar Company Tampa, Florida

Jul 26 2017
homestead intuit employee tony d web designer ,jose tech support and many others this company riped me off charged big seo fee and did not enter key words on new site arizona Internet Author: fort worth, Texas Auto Inspection: homestead intuit Internet

Jul 26 2017
Goodrich Company Contracting, LLC Gary GoodrichGary Goodrich ContractingGary Goodrich ConstructionGary Goodrich HVACGary Goodrich Company Unprofessional Contractor Poor Workmanship Jordan New York Author: Auburn, New York Builders & Contractors: Goodrich Company Contracting, LLC Jordan, New York