Your Search | dermpure,dermaging.com 800 764 934 cyp, coll4skin...

1, Report #1194346

Dec 10 2014
CAPITAL ONE CAPITAL ONE ATTN.PAYING PROCESSING 6125 LAKEVIEW RD SUITE 800 CHARLOTTE.NC 28269 LAST FEES SCAM CHARLOTTE North Carolina Author: Baltimore, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: CAPITAL ONE CHARLOTTE, North Carolina

2, Report #1194084

Dec 09 2014
FAKE CALIF TAX BOARD 800-689-4776 (FAKE) FRANCHISE STATE TAX BOARDPO BOX 942840 SACRAMENTO, CA 94240800-689-4766 BE AWARE OF FAKE DEMAND FOR LATE OR BACK PAYMENT VARIFY IT IS REAL cal.gov is fake SACRAMENTO Nationwide Author: Winter Haven, Florida State Government: FAKE CALIF TAX BOARD 800-689-4776 Nationwide

3, Report #1193797

Dec 08 2014
Sparklettes Water Debit Card Transaction DS SERVICES STANDARD C 800-4928377 GA 11/25 $149.55 Atlanta Georgia Author: Litchfield Park, Arizona Bottled Water Delivery: Sparklettes Water Atlanta, Georgia

4, Report #1192575

Dec 02 2014
Cash Same Day Ripped off over $800 Reno Internet Author: Monetta, South Carolina Loans: Cash Same Day Internet

5, Report #1192564

Dec 02 2014
GSA AUCTIONS LLC Salvageworld.netINSURANCE AUCTIONS, LLCONLINE INSURANCE AUCTIONS, INC. Salvageworld.net is the most unethical company that I have unfortunate done business with. They have my $800. I have requested refunds since last year after so much wasted time and email waiting I never heard from no one or management. No call back no refunds. Please stay away from salvageworl.net and all their aliases and accomplices, they are a bunch of crooks led by ALEXOPOULOS, GEORGIOS. FORT LAUDERDALER FLORIDA Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: GSA AUCTIONS LLC Internet

6, Report #1192053

Nov 29 2014
Natuzzi Boca, Glendale Mall,Aventura Fulvio 954-610-4135Joe Mirabello 561-289-4800Natuzzi Customer Service 800-262-9063 I feel sorry for all you people that were cheated from Ensemble Group and Natuzzi ( same owner)He takes the $$ but either delivers damaged or not at all Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Sales People: Natuzzi Boca, Glendale Mall,Aventura

7, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

Nov 20 2014
Thrifty Propane Thrifty Propane of Medina Ohio Propane delivery fraud - Delivered 710 gallons and charged me for 800 gallons Medina, Ohio
Author: Springboro, Ohio Utility Companies: Thrifty Propane Medina, Ohio

9, Report #1190154

Nov 19 2014
medisin.leverenser@gmail.com 'Earl''Tim Donahue' This 'guy', likely Indian acted like my best friend until I western unioned $800 and haven't heard from him since. Scammers! Willimantic Connecticut
Author: Berlin, New Jersey Medical Supplies: medisin.leverenser@gmail.com Willimantic , Connecticut

Nov 16 2014
Menus To Go (1-800-266-9104) Brad Ingel (works for them) phone 1-951-553-0229 Mr. Ingel menus build business, many phones calls, his daughter will join, drafts ads to review and give a discounted price. Chatsworth California Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Better Business Bureau: Menus To Go (1-800-266-9104) Chatsworth, California

Nov 11 2014
US AUTO PARTS NETWORK 800-913-6127 CAUS Discountbodyparts.com, autowarehouse.com, multiple others. RIPOFF, WOULDN'T RETURN MY MONEY Internet Author: Tannersville, New York Auto Parts: US AUTO PARTS NETWORK 800-913-6127 CAUS Internet

Nov 05 2014
Mayerthorpe, Alberta Canada Mayerthorpe Town Office 780-786-2416Mr. Rob Merrifield, Alberta representative to the United States 1-800-268-7117 Upon arriving from a nearby town to buy a small starter house in Canada where my mother's cousins live, we discovered a bad reputation preceded us and our names were mud, making it difficult to find and keep decent work and sometimes we had to run to work and arrived home in not the same condition we came in. We have no particular names to mention. Mayerthorpe Alberta Author: Lakeside, Montana Mobile Home Parks: Mayerthorpe, Alberta Canada Mayerthorpe, Alberta

Nov 02 2014
Second Chance Maurice McClain, Timothy ,door rep, Door to Door Solicitor claiming he got a 1-800 number out of the paper in Memphis, Tennessee about obtaining 5000 points and they would get a credit to go to ,TCC, Tulsa Community College for school. He said he is currently being placed in an apartment off 61st and Peoria, which happens to be one of the highest crime rates in the city of Tulsa, besides North Tulsa. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Nonprofit Organizations: Second Chance Tulsa, Oklahoma

Oct 25 2014
MSFT *BILLING 800MSBILL1 WA Fake internet company that looks like Xbox or Microsoft charges, but their 800 is disconnected Internet Author: McKinney, Texas Internet Fraud: MSFT *BILLING 800MSBILL1 WA Internet

Oct 25 2014
Car Delivery USA INc All Day Auto Transport Fraudulent bait and switch -Said $800 at delivery, wanted $975 cash uo front - Class Action needed...Anyone Interested? Coral Springs Florida Author: Flint, Michigan Auto Shipping Companies: CZar Delivery USA INc COral Springs, Florida

Oct 24 2014
Ocwen Mortgage Loan Servicing Charged Many Fees I do not owe PO Box 6440 Carol Stream, IL 60197 Phone: 800-446- IL Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Mortgage Loan Seriviing Internet

Oct 22 2014
Mike Kennedy A Brush Above Painting Mike kennedy- Ripped Off for $800 from Mike kennedy the drug adict owner of A Brush Above Painting Mike Kennedy collected over $800 up front for an estimate on my house and never came back nor will he return my calls-he is an alcoholic he showed up to my house drunk and swearing at me that he didint owe me anything You are lucky it was on $800 and prove it! says Mike kennedy! harrison twp. Michigan Author: taylor, Michigan Small Business Services: Mike Kennedy A Brush Above Painting harrison twp., Michigan

Oct 21 2014
TEETERTV.COM TEETER HANG UPS INVERSIONS TABLE excercise, stretch, hang upside down, verticle hanging, flexiable Puyallup Washington Author: ORLAND PARK, Illinois Alternative Health: TEETERTV.COM Puyallup, Washington

Oct 18 2014
NEWS MAX NMX*FRANKLN PROSPERITY 800-4854350 FLPurchase Date: Oct 6, 2014 NEWS MAX ,AKA FRANKLIN PROSPERITY Internet Author: waldoboro, Maine Internet Services: NEWS MAX Internet

Oct 15 2014
1-800 Flowers Winter Park Florida Do not pay Holiday employees Winter Park Florida Author: Winter Park, Florida Bad Check Writers: 1-800 Flowers Winter Park Florida Winter Park, Florida

Oct 12 2014
Steven Imperato (800) 567-7529 24HR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIRS & TOWING Steven Imperato, Melany Pouchie, Chris Stratton, 24HR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIRS & TOWING, (800) 567-7529, 24hrmobiledieselrepairs.com, 24hrmobile.com Mobile Semi Truck Repair Scam Steven Imperato (800) 567-7529 24HR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIRS & TOWING Steven Imperato, Melany Pouchie, Chris Stratton, 24HR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIRS & TOWING, (800) 567-7529, 24hrmobiledieselrepairs.com, 24hrmobile.com Levittown, NY 11756 Nationwide
Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: Steven Imperato (800) 567-7529 24HR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIRS & TOWING Nationwide

22, Report #1181948

Oct 09 2014
Event Resources also known as ELBAT chairs and tables direct (CTS) CTS, Chair and Table Source 800-277-6409 3100 VENICE BLVD LOS ANGELES CA 9001916760 BAJIOI RD ENCINO CA 91436http://discountfoldingchairsandtables.comHTH discount folding chairs and tables 855-chairs2Uhe has no return policyhttp://www.1stfoldingchair Larry is deceitful dishonest and cheating a whole lot of people out of their monies Los Angeles Tarzana Encino California Author: Gonzales, Louisiana Event Planners & Sites: Event Resources also known as ELBAT chairs and tables direct (CTS) Internet

Oct 06 2014
PACKRAT !800 pack rat Held Hostage!! ne return calls. North carolina Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Moving Companies: PACKRAT Nationwide

Sep 29 2014
24HRMOBILEDI24HR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIRS & TOWINGESELREPAIRS & TOWING 24HR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIRS & TOWING Steven Imperato, Melany Pouchie, Chris Stratton www.24HRMOBILE.COM,www.24hrrepairs.inc American Greed Fraud Scam Steven Imperato, (800) 567-7529 24HR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIRS & TOWING Levittown New York Author: Indiana Truck Dealer Repair: 24HRMOBILEDI24HR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIRS & TOWINGESELREPAIRS&TOWING Levittown, New York

Sep 27 2014
copyrightassociates.com http://www.copyrightassociates.com/ I try to make a Copyright online registration with copyright.gov, but I was redirected to they web site: http://www.copyrightassociates.com/fill out the application thinking it was on the website of gov, and I paid $124.00 when I realized that was not the gov. I was send a some cancellation email and claim for refund, and also I call they at: 800-273-6729 but this phone is not at service Washinton DC Internet
Author: Windermere, Florida Government Services: copyrightassociates.com Internet