Your Search | design 4 freedom

Feb 03 2016
NuEssence Eye Collection Deceit by advertising a 14 day free trial but it is really 10 days as they add in 4 from shipping, it is in the fine print but not on the click here for the free trial Santa Ana CA Author: Schertz, Texas Beauty Salons: NuEssence Eye Collection Santa Ana CA,

Feb 01 2016
IADT Orlando International Academy Of Design & Technology Orlando fraud, deceit, worthless credits & degrees Orlando Florida Author: Belleview , Florida Education & Learning Centers: IADT Orlando Orlando , Florida

Feb 01 2016
JBH Sale Technology  i order 4 pairs of uggs boots and received 2 but they was not real china Internet
Author: Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: JBH Sale Technology  Internet

Feb 01 2016
Select Home Warranty Never stands behind their contract and never pays until 4 months later minimal amount Mahwah New Jersey Author: Coral Springs, Florida Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey

Feb 01 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. JHP is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success *UPDATE SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Media Outlets: Jonathan Hay and Sabrina Hale Louisville, Kentucky

Jan 30 2016
All pink 4 U Shades r us FRAUD; SCAM; NON-DELIVERY OF PURCHASED ITEM Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: All pink 4 U Internet

Jan 29 2016
Impact Knowledge Institute Impact KI, Impact Web Design, Easy 1 Hosting, Horizon Learning, Duvera Financial and many more. This combination of companys and many more are affiliated with numerous proven internet scam operations. Carlsbad California Impact Knowledge Institute Got Me Too! Author: Kennewick, Washington Con Artists: Impact Knowledge Institute Carlsbad, California

Jan 29 2016
YourDjDrops.com Seth G Rip off. This company accepted payment for a design product but never delievered product within advertised time frame of 72 hours. Inquires were met with silence. Also a refund doesn't seem forthcoming even after formal requests for one. Suffice to say that their only method of communication is email...so customer service is limited to when they conveniently choose to respond...which in most cases are an inconvenience to the customer. Online based. Internet
Author: Maumee, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: YourDjDrops.com Internet

Jan 27 2016
Hairella I ordered/paid for a 3 month supply of the product and after 4 emails i have yet to receive it after 2 months. Internet Author: Gardner, Kansas Alternative Health: Hairella Internet

Jan 27 2016
freedom pop freedompop.com Company charged me all these ridiculous fees, and the service and phones never worked at all. Then the last time they charged me, it had only been 1 day and they only offered me half my money back when I cancelled their horrible service. Customer service from India. Internet Author: Port Hueneme, California Cellular Phone Companies: freedom pop Internet

Jan 27 2016
Fitness Warehouse 4 Less Did not send product I ordered and will not respond to me Los Angeles California Author: Tangerine, Florida Fitness Consultants: Fitness Warehouse 4 Less Los Angeles, California

Jan 26 2016
Captain Marketing  Provided sub-standard services, poor website design and continued to charge our credit card after cancellation.  Calabasas , California Author: Jacksonville, Florida SEO - Reputation Management: Captain Marketing Calabasas, California

Jan 26 2016
Captain Marketing  Charged me after my cancellation Internet, Internet To Brian Kennedy Author: Summerville, South Carolina Search Engine Optimization: Captain Marketing Internet

Jan 26 2016
Gateway Energy For 4 years I was unwittingly (and stupidly) switched from a fixed rate to a variable rate. I was paying double the O&R rate, and I was unemployed for at least a year during that time period. I filed a complaint with NY Public Commission, which was a waste of time. Internet Author: Monsey, New York Utility Companies: Gateway Energy Internet

Jan 26 2016
Freedom Sales, Inc. FSI Never received the product Seabrook Texas Author: Dickinson, Texas Newspapers – Magazines: Freedom Sales, Inc. Seabrook, Texas

Jan 26 2016
Kimra Luna, Kimra Luna Media, Freedom Hackers Is a Complete Fraud New York, NY (formerly Riverside, CA) Internet Author: San Francisco, California Business Consulting: Kimra Luna Internet

Jan 26 2016
Casey Davis AkA Casey Easly Casey Davis is Not the Choice You should make when Your life and freedom are important to you! Plano Texas Author: bedford, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Casey Davis Plano, Texas

Jan 25 2016
FlowerDeliverExpress.com Hidden Fee added to your card. NO same day service as guarantee. Poor bouquet design Canton Nationwide
Author: Newton, Massachusetts Consumer Services: FlowerDeliverExpress.com Nationwide

19, Report #1282075

Jan 24 2016
Coastal Vacations, Crystal Maguire and Stephanie Johnson Stovall Take your money and sail into the sunset with Coastal Vacations Macomb Missouri Author: HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Michigan Cruises: Coastal Freedom Internet

20, Report #1281991

Jan 24 2016
Eastern Marine After being disappointed with the tire/wheels received I wrote a negative review. A month later the negative review never made the website. If you check the website you will find no negative reviews. This shows they fabricate the review process by weeding out the negative reviews to boost sales. They did add another tire picture after my review because what I saw a picture of and what I bought was two different things. They still have the pictures backwards on the 4.80x12 4 lug and 5 lug tire sold on the same page. They also claim the wheel is galvanized but it sure looks like cheap paint to me with numerous dirt specks in it. Dirt specks wouldn't survive in molten zinc which is what galvanized is. Customer support failed to contact me. Newark Delaware Update Author: Evensville, Tennessee RV Parts & Accessories: Eastern Marine Internet

Jan 23 2016
Lisa Irene Moran Non-delivery on Graphic Design Services Saugatuck Michigan Author: West Michigan, Michigan Websites: Lisa Irene Moran Saugatuck, Michigan

Jan 23 2016
Banner Dell E Webb (Psychiatric) DR. Jauhari, James, Destiny, Jennifer, and staff violated constitutional rights of Freedom to leave voluntarily, DR Jauhari was detaining me. violation of religious freedom took my Bible away. Sun City, Arizona Author: Lowell, , Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Banner Dell E Webb (Psychiatric) Sun City, Arizona

Jan 22 2016
OmniTechSupport Refuse to issue the refund they said they would after I spent 4 days trying to resolve the problem Internet, Internet Make sure you remove their software! Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Service & Repair: OmniTechSupport Internet

Jan 21 2016
Dr.G. Peter Foox WC sent me to this doctor after another doctor stated that I would not be able to work again this doctor gave me 18.5% Wc did not like that so they sent me to Foox and he reported a 4% I am trying to figure out how can you go from a 18.5% to a 4% this doctor Foox did not perform any type of test he just looked at me and said oh you are knocked kneed, I am trying to figure out how is that effect to me getting my knee knocked out of place and having 5 surgeries on the same knee. I believe that WC did pay him off....if anyone can help me on this please do..... Tyler Texas sick Author: Marlin, Texas Physicians: Dr.G. Peter Foox Tyler, Texas

Jan 20 2016
ASAP ROOFING LLC Silas Martinez Do not use this company. They steal from the work site and the new roof they installed did not pass inspection! They refuse to return calls or respond to emails. I will sue them for a complete refund as well as go to Fox 4 problem solvers. Kansas City Kansas Author: Shawnee, Kansas Home Improvements: ASAP ROOFING LLC Kansas City, Kansas