Your Search | design 4 freedom

Jan 16 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Took payment, didn't deliver or reply Internet Author: East Maitland, Other Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 15 2017
Stacy Paulson Design + Build Stacy Paulson Ripped me off for about $8,000.00 Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Builders & Contractors: Stacy Paulson Design + Build Austin, Texas

Jan 15 2017
Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Ordered trial products. Charged twice for one of them. Didn't receive the products for over a week. Charged auto-renewal of $89.95 with only 4 days to try it out. Complete scam. Do not buy from this company! Don Mills, ON M3C 0J9 Internet Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Internet

Jan 15 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered my mother a t-shirt from this company almost 2 months ago. I have wrote them numerous times about my order.  Internet
Author: Wahiawa , Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 14 2017
LegoMug Rip off!! I ordered 2 mugs a month ago....I was charged and notified a shipping label had been made. That is the last communication I have received. According to tracking info, my order never left the warehouse. No response to 4 inquires. NY MC19310 was part of bank deposit info internet Author: Bloomfield, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: LegoMug Internet

Jan 14 2017
Hair 2 dye 4 Botched bleach job Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Winnipeg , Manitoba Hair Salons: Hair 2 dye 4 Winnipeg, Manitoba

Jan 14 2017
Fayetteville auto park Chevy dept. We bought a 2016 Chevy Cruze from fayetteville auto park in August of 2015 and it has been in the shop 4 times with the same problem and it is not fixed yet. Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Huntsville, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Fayetteville auto park Chevy dept. Arkansas

Jan 14 2017
Aamco Had automobile for 5 months for rebuilt transmission installed 4 different ones and still not fixed Chantilly Virginia Author: Plymouth, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Aamco Chantilly, Virginia

Jan 14 2017
Metro PCS They committed fraud. Bought phone. Total POS. Nothing worked. Took phone back in 4 days. 7 days return policy. I was told it was a promotion and I couldn't get refund..store manager's last words to me were f**k YOU. Already filled claim with state attorney General and I am filing civil suits against the store and the manager. Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Attorney Generals: Metro PCS Syracuse, New York

Jan 14 2017
Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) skinbychristie.com/serum/ skinbychristie.com/serum/This is a Scam! The website I ordered from said it was ONLY a $4.99 shipping charge for a trial of Renew & Revitalize. I recieved these samples within 2 days. I looked online today (4 days later) and saw all the scam r DR. OZ's & Christie Brinkley EYE SERUM Bills hit SCAM! People Need to STOP THIS COMPANY! 2017 The Person I spoke with said he was in Maine? It's www.skin Internet Author: Rochester, New York Eye Care: Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) http://www.skinbychristie.com/serum/ Internet

Jan 13 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America USHEALTH Advisors, USHEALTH Group,National Foundation Life Insurance Company,Enterprise Life Insurance Company bogus healthcare insurance policies Ft. Worth Texas Author: Clinton, Washington Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Ft. Worth, Texas

Jan 13 2017
tee 4 cool grandma been in contact with SAM false advertisement/didn't receive merchandise/money from bank next day Internet Author: Elizabethton, Tennessee Consumer Services: tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Charged my credit card for 2 personalized shirts on Nov 20, 2016. As of Jan 13, 2017 no shirts, no contact and a number that doesn't work. Internet Author: Simpsonville , South Carolina Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
Tee 4 cool Grandma Company Nationwide Author: Alabama Wanted Criminals: Tee 4 cool Grandma Company Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Took my money from my debit card and never sent the product Internet Author: Edgewood, Texas Adult Web Site: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 12 2017
Tee 4 cool grandma They use a name sam who sometimes sent really pointless emails Fraud from grandparents Tee4coolgrandma Internet Author: Courtenay, British Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Jan 12 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Scam alert for custom made shirts Internet Author: Ohio Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Freedom Trailers LLC Built Custom Trailers Willacoochi Georgia
Typical Response Author: Fenton, Missouri Manufacturers: Freedom Trailers LLC Willacoochi, Georgia

Jan 11 2017
Tee 4 cool grandma Complete scam! Internet Author: Kennesaw, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Jan 11 2017
RRR Interior Design Ramel Ramnarine Not trained, not professional, not honest Queens New York Author: New York, New York Furniture & Furnishings: RRR Interior Design Queens, New York

Jan 11 2017
Linkshe Clothing looks Horrible! Runs small and not good quality. I have tried several times to get a return address to return the order and get my refund!! All I am getting is for me to send the numbers starting with two SS, I have done that at least 4 times. No address yet! I want my MONEY BACK!! Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Computer Mail Order: Linkshe Internet

Jan 11 2017
Recycling Revolution - Nathan Seskin, and employees Nathan Seskin - Please do not do any business with him or his company Nathan Does not Pay his bills on time. We have over 5K outstanding, 4 invoices at/over 90 days Boca Raton Florida
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Trucking Companies: Recycling Revolution - Nathan Seskin, and employees Bpca Raton, Florida

Jan 10 2017
Axe options.  I paid 20000 dollars to have a rollover removed so I could make a withdrawl. And now they won't let me make one anyway. It's been going on 4 month now and still nothing. Internet Author: Windber, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Axe options Internet

Jan 10 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Takes your money and runs! Never answers emails and blocks you on Facebook Internet
Author: Leamington, Alaska Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 10 2017
Zero Water Poor, Unresearched Product Design/Flimsy, Substandard Quality 23-cup Unit Trevose, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Arkansas Appliances: Zero Water Internet