DESIGN 4 FREEDOM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Design 4 Freedom
There may be more specific results for "Design 4 Freedom"
For more specific results for "Design 4 Freedom"
Showing 1-25 of 13,600 Found Reports For more specific results for "Design 4 Freedom"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

May 19 2017
Freedom Auto Finders Beware Twin Falls Idaho Author: Twin Falls, Idaho Auto Dealers: Freedom Auto Finders Twin Falls, Idaho

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 18 2017
SplashPadsUSA Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SplashpadsUSA is absolutely committed to the BEST customer service. SplashPadsUSA values customers. SpalshPadsUSA BEST in the business for turn-key splash pad installations making it their mission to make every splash pad of the absolute highest quality.*UPDATE: SplashPadsUSA pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SplashPadsUSA recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Grove city, Ohio Small Business Services: SplashPadsUSA Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SplashpadsUSA is committed to designing the finest quality interactive splash pad water play projects at affordable prices. SplashPadsUSA uses state of the art advancements in water play features, the most durable and sturdy quality. SplashPadsUSA over 40 years’ experience in general contracting and landscaping creative design industry, the best choice to help create your very own interactive splash pad. Salt Lake City , Utah

May 16 2017
Powersports Distro Gary Fike SCAM - will never see the product Wixom, MI Author: Freedom, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: Powersports Distro Internet

May 16 2017
Internet website design concepts LLC -- Steven Anderson Took 3500 for Amazon account selling stuff on the internet - for returns of 800-1000 per month Arizona Author: Lakeland, Florida Work at Home Business: Internet website design concepts Internet

May 16 2017
Ocwen Mortgage Servicing LLC Ocwen proceeded selling our home to Deutsche Bank on 4/22/2017. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Bothell, Washington Liars: Ocwen Mortgage Servicing LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

May 16 2017
Thinkbiz Solution Thinkbiz SEO and Design Unable to deliver and they hold you hostage on payment before delivering Noida Internet
Author: Virginia Internet Services: Thinkbiz Solution Noida,

May 15 2017
GM Financial/General Motors I agreed to making 1 1/2 payments per month in 2/2017. 4/2017 I was told those arrangements were no longer acceptable. Arlington Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Credit Services: GM Financial Arlington, Texas

May 15 2017
Estes Express Lines, Estes Shipping, On 4 /24/2017 I shipped a order from Walmart liquidation company of new electronics 323 items. Richmond, Virginia
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Shipping Companies: Estes Express Lines Richmond, , Virginia

May 15 2017
Medicare TPA Pure Fraud.I was in hospital bed for 2 days the first day they said they are processing and the first reply i received is that they need more info , the hospital provided them and after repeated calls they replied they second day rejecting the claim because the clown thought BP for 0.4 yeas as 4 years!!! Send them an EMAIL which is in their website and it will bounce!!!! Kolkata west bengal Author: kolkata, Health Insurance: Medicare TPA Kolkata,

360 Website Design Non Professionals New Delhi Delhi, India
Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Web Hosting: 360 Website Design Nationwide

Freedom Fuels International discount voucher rip off Rocklea Queensland
Author: Moorooka, Alabama Gas Stations: Freedom Fuels International Rocklea,

May 14 2017
Southern Style Design Bar Scammed me, placed order, they never shipped and refuse to send or give refund Internet
Author: Decatur, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Southern Style Design Bar Internet

May 14 2017
APICAL ONLINE Seemed plosible, gave a price saying it would take 2/4 hours,when put through to repairer and extra £135 was added making total £773 and he only took 15mins Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Service & Repair: APICAL ONLINE Nationwide

May 13 2017
Branded Logo Design Logo Bench AWFUL SCAM do NOT use for Logo or Collateral Worldwide Internet Author: California Websites: Branded Logo Design Internet

May 12 2017
good Year auto service center Harold W he was to take off $51.00 but did not he was to call me did not call me they only worked on the job 1 hour I had been out side and it was in garage 4 hours they did not call me back when finish I went there after they brought it out I want $1.0051.00 back because the work was not sufficient to myself Elmwood Connecticut Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: good Year auto service center Elmwood, Connecticut

May 12 2017
K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Tricia Montgomery contracted for meeting space and guest rooms at our hotel for a meeting on 4/17 and 4/18, 2017. She provided two credit cards for payment and both proved to be invalid. We have not been able to secure payment for over $2,000 and have been trying to reach Ms. Montgomery several times by email and by telephone. Hinsdale Illinois Author: Oak Brook, Illinois Event Planners & Sites: K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Hinsdale, Illinois

May 11 2017
BePassion Ordered online 4/19/17 it's 5/11/17 still have not received my package!!! Emailed over 5x no response!! Internet Author: California Clothing Stores: BePassion Internet

May 11 2017
Watchyz I ordered several little gifts for my kids for Christmas from Watchyz.com. It has now been 8 months, they took my money the day I placed the order, and I have not yet seen any product. I contacted the company several months back and was told that the product was coming from over seas and usually takes about 3-4 months. Well it's been 8 months and now the company will not respond to my emails. They are a SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rozet, Wyoming On-Line Business: Watchyz Internet

May 11 2017
Walden University Heartless 4 profit university Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Columbia, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: Walden University

May 10 2017
David Chupp Sold me puppy that died in 4 months, no refund! Cost me $2500.00 between vet & purchase of dog Nappanee Indiana Author: Lebanon, Indiana Lawyers: David Chupp Nappanee, Indiana

May 10 2017
total skin renue eye gelDermafoil misrepresented trial offer, shipped product 3 times before cancelling, charged 4 times the add amt Internet Author: saratoga springs, New York Eye Care: total skin Internet

May 10 2017
DVR Systems Bob Streeter, Great Lakes CCTV, RSJ Wholesale Ripped us off for 4 orders and refuses to reply Conneaut  Ohio All I Want Is My Money Back Author: Dallas, Texas Cameras & Video: DVR Systems Conneaut OH, Ohio