Your Search | design 4 freedom

May 05 2016
Global WiFi Solutions They sub-contracted our company to do work for them but have not paid for jobs since 4/28/15 Canal Fulton Ohio Author: Brooklyn center, Minnesota Small Business Services: Global WiFi Solutions Internet

May 05 2016
Freedom life insurance freedom life insurance of americaUCA unified care association lied about the insurance and what they provided over the phone, manipulate wording to decieve in brocheres Fort Worth Texas
Author: WEST JORDAN, Utah Health Insurance: Freedom life insurance Nationwide

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Floral Park Design Center Ltd. follow-up, warranty, call-back Floral Park New York Author: East Elmhurst, New York Carpet & Tile Installers: Floral Park Design Center Ltd. Floral Park, New York

May 04 2016
Link U Web Design - Riverside Link is not the right 4 letter word that this company should have befor U in there name. Riverside California Author: norco, California Websites: Link U Web Design - Riverside Corona , California

May 03 2016
Iceberg cups Ordered a 30 oz tumbler with spill proof lid on 4/8/2016, they said it was on back order for 2-3 weeks Internet Author: Columbia, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Iceberg cups Internet

May 03 2016
Power Wash This Palmetto FL This company was hired to presure wash the backside of my 4 story townhome. The intent of this email is to warn all River Bay Renters and Town Home Owners of a company we used for power washing the outside of our home for mold and mildew removal.Palmetto Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Cleaning Services: Power Wash This Palmetto, Florida

May 03 2016
full access web design Sean Faber Sean Faber, Full Access Web Design & Marketing Scammer Thief Stole my money and moved out of state. 233 Wexford Dr Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina Internet Author: Marysville, Michigan Websites: full access web design Sean Faber Internet

May 02 2016
PCH Sent me PCH winner award notice on 4/27/16 N/A Internet Author: arlington, Texas Liars: PCH Internet

May 02 2016
Bridge City Auto Sales /Auto Town My mom and I brought a car from Bridge City on4/4/2016 we had the car for two dollars when the gage in the was hot  Portland Oregon Recommendation Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Dealers: Bridge City Auto Sales Portland, Oregon

May 02 2016
Meritrust Credit Union Not to be believed Wichita Kansas Robert the idiot Author: Manhattan, Kansas Loans: Meritrust Credit Union Wichita, Kansas

May 02 2016
Insideup Inc Grant Bentley, Asad Haroon No payments made for 4 months, September, October, November and December 2015 San diego California Author: PUne , Idaho Customer Leads: Insideup Inc San diego , California

May 01 2016
dailydiscountsplus.com I REC'D THIS GROCERY REBATE FROM DAILYDISCOUNTSPLUS LAST MONTH. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY HAD 14 DAYS TRIAL IN ORDER TO CANCEL IT. THE STATEMENT ABOUT THE 14 DAYS TRIAL WAS SO SMALL I COULD BARELY READ IT. I DIDN'T SEND IN THE REGISTRATION FORM AT ALL. WHEN I REC'D MY SSI CHECK ON 4/29/16 AT THE BANK, I FOUND OUT THAT DAILYDISCOUNTS TOOK OUT THE $19.95 & $2.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDN'T ALLOW THEM MY ACCOUNT NUMBER OR BANK INFORMATION. THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY CONSENT TO DO THAT. I HAVE NEVER USED THE GROCERY REBATE FORM AT ALL SO THEY SHOULD REFUND THE FUNDS THAT THEY TOOK OUT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.TALLE TALLEVAST FL Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Banks: dailydiscountsplus.com Nationwide

May 01 2016
Marc Trautrimas, Marc Trautrimas Design Build Metal Services Brooklyn New York Author: New York, New York Architects & Designers: Marc Trautrimas Brooklyn, New York

Apr 30 2016
Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA I ordered online afree sample of Vitier Eye Serum and paid $9.99 for shipping. I received my first sample and now for past 4 mos. Complex in Nevad Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Congers,, New York Eye Care: Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA Internet

Apr 29 2016
westlakefinancial Credit Reporting---NONE for 4 years Los Angeles Ca The best revenge.... Author: Leigh Acres, Florida Car Financing: westlakefinancial Internet

Apr 29 2016
NCPL Inc. Damaged our web page design when attempting to add a scroll bar to a company web page Campbell California
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Websites: NCPL Inc. Internet

Apr 28 2016
CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM 1 *** ***-**** HE SAID HIS NAME IS PETER J PATTERSON BUT ON MY CELL PHONE ITS JM ALSO HE CALLING FROM A PRIVATE NUMER I RECIEVED CALLED YESTERDAY ON 4/26/2016 AN 4/27/2016 AN 4/28/2016 NON STOP HE SAID I WON MONEY IN THE MILLIONS A SCAM Nationwide Author: ANTIOCH, California Miscellaneous Companies: CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Freedom Life health This company is a scam, a fake, and should be prosecuted. Nationwide Author: lincoln, Nebraska Health Insurance: Freedom Life health Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Market N Shop ,marketnshops.com/ First they show they have cheap laptops, computers etc. When you place Order, they will cancel the credit card transaction. Then they request to pay after buying amazon gift card of same amount and send it to them. After that they set your order status to Shipped. (Order number itself shows fake as it is a plane 4-5 digit number). But the product is never shipped to you. They don't respond to any email. No phone number. Many people have been cheated while paying through paypal too. Once more thing I am noticing that the same credit card ,which I used previously are being charged for same amount through Google Adwords, 420 S Orlando Ave, Winter Park, FloridaL Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Computer Stores: Market N Shop Internet

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

Apr 26 2016
IHOP IN HIXSON My family and I went to IHOP to get the kids eat free deal that they supposedly been advertising everywhere. When we went 4/23/2016 not knowing that they had stopped the deal early before May 6. We had to pay for our meal and the kids also i was very disappointed cause they didn't tell us nothing we over heard another family complaining. Hixson,  Tennessee Ummmmm... Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Restaurants: IHOP IN HIXSON Hixson, TN, Tennessee

Apr 25 2016
gardeners Collection FullFillment center I ordered 8 cherry trees from Gardeners Collection which cost almost $50 when I received them all of them looked like 5 inch sticks with no roots on 4 of them so I know they will not grow.Complete Ripoff McMinnville Internet Author: Southside, Alabama Landscaping: gardeners Collection Internet

Apr 25 2016
KJS Drafting and Design Sam Modersohn Riped off by KJS Drafting and Design Stanley Virginia Author: South Carolina Small Business Services: KJS Drafting and Design Stanley, Virginia

Apr 25 2016
International Services, Inc. (ISI): TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction, International Services, a captive professional employment organization dedicated to total client satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. ISIs proficiency in the business administration arena allows clients to focus on boosting their operational productivity and therefore their profitability. ISI has developed strategies and techniques that produce exceptional employees for its exclusive client base, even in this difficult economy. They dont have many clients, by design, but theyve certainly earned the confidence and respect of those they have. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with ISI. Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: International Services, Inc. (ISI): TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction, International Services, a captive professional employment organization Buffalo Grove, Illinois