Your Search | design 4 freedom

May 24 2016
SiteDesignZ Web Design Thomas Jodzio Do not trust this Company Stuart Florida Author: port saint lucie, Florida SEO - Reputation Management: SiteDesignZ Web Design Stuart, Florida

May 24 2016
Iceberg cups I purchased 2 yeti cups and straws from this company in the total of $93.. I contacted them.on 4/5 they responded with they wereally waiting on a shipment.Online Nationwide Author: Valdese, North Carolina Kitchens: Iceberg cups Nationwide

May 24 2016
Ultimate building and design Cesare de Stefanis Cesare destefanis proposed fixing our front porch Point talking and masonry work on our chimney.  St. Clair shores Michigan Author: Grosse pointe woods, Michigan Customer: Ultimate building and design St. Clair shores , Michigan

May 23 2016
B2 Group Global B2 Group, B2 Global Group, Bob Billbruck, Bob Billbruck Global, B2Global, B2, B2GlobalGroup Overcharged Web Project, Design Services Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Internet Services: B2 Group Global Irvine, California

May 23 2016
Iceburg Cups Ordered two Yeti Rambler cups on 4/5/16. Money was taken from my account but have never received the cups. Internet Author: Manchester, Tennessee Sporting Goods: Iceburg Cups Internet

May 22 2016
Cars 4 Best Cars 4 Best PriceCars4best.com Complete Rip Off! Stafford Virginia
The BBB Is NOTHING! Author: Stafford, Virginia Auto Dealers: Cars 4 Best Stafford, Virginia

May 21 2016
Northland Group Inc. I have been paying this company for about 4 years now for repayment of tuition to a college, and I used to get a letter once a month after payment had been received. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Butte, Montana Collection Agencies: Northland Group Inc. Minneapolis, Minnesota

May 19 2016
Paul Cline Virtual Assistant Freedom Promises of cutting my payroll cost, instead had me wire $2000 to him and never returned my calls St petersburg Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Legal Process Services: Paul Cline Internet

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 19 2016
Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Arise Virtual Solutions commitment to 100% agent satisfaction, Arise Virtual Solutions implemented a strategic framework to insure agents continue to maximize their corporations revenues while enjoying the freedom of working from home. Complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Arise Virtual Solutions agents can feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Arise Virtual Solutions.
lies Author: Lake Placid, Florida Work at Home: Arise Virtual Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Arise Virtual Solutions commits to total agent satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Miramar, Florida

May 19 2016
Moonlight Designs Hired To Do Art Work And Never Herd Back After Contacting Him For 4 Weeks , Hang On To Your Money Till The Work Is Don Make Sure You Get Your Full Files Watch Out Winston Salem North Carolina Author: Signal Hill, California Websites: Moonlight Desighns Winston Salem, North Carolina

May 18 2016
Dr. Scholl ortotic rebate sent in all required info to obtain $10 rebate January 2016. Never received rebate. Sent letter to CMS rebate center 4/19/2016 re: rebate not received. never heard from anyone. false advertising for a rebate Grand Rapids Michigan Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: Dr. Scholl ortotic rebate Grand Rapids, Michigan

May 17 2016
Phillip Sherman Design Staci Inspekton garage sale style with a bad attitude West Hollywood California Phillip Sherman Design and his assistant Staci Inspektor Author: Studio City, California Furniture & Furnishings: Phillip Sherman Design West Hollywood, California

May 17 2016
WEE CARE 4 U AGENCY JULIE SCHAEL REFUSES TO REPORT CHILD ABUSE claremont California Author: Pomona, California Legal Services: WEE CARE 4 U AGENCY claremont, California

May 16 2016
BUTLER,ROSE,&JAMESON ASSOCIATES I sent the $20 in so happy thinking that me and my family finally got a break through in life. But instead we got nothing. I have 4 beautiful kids whom I want an better life for and they are all I thought about when I was sent this letter stating that I won 3,900,000.00 but instead I ended up in tears because I got nothing. This is a scam they should pay everyone the amount they lied to them about. Nationwide Author: Peoria, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: BUTLER,ROSE,&JAMESON ASSOCIATES Nationwide

May 16 2016
Cash-Advance Inc Carl Davidson Email stating final notice legal proceedings filed if I do not respond in 4 hours to the email. No phone contact given. Requesting payment through money gram payment Hayward California Author: Edgewood, Maryland Cash Services: Cash-Advance Inc Hayward, California

May 16 2016
America Vacations Benito Juaez ExpediaPremiere Cancun On 4/17/16, my husband & I spoke to an agent. We specifically stated to the agent that we wanted to travel on May21-May 25. Internet Author: Fanwood, New Jersey Hotel: America Vacations Benito Juaez Internet

May 13 2016
Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Clearette 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company provides e-cig users with top-rated electronic cigarette products for the most enjoyable experience on the market.*UPDATE: Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program - A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ ..as a safe business service.
Yes They Lie Author: 1112, New York Liars: Clearette Electronic Company TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% satisfaction guarantee. Clearette Electronic Cigarettes giving customers more freedom, offering a large array of products to tailor to customer’s needs. ECigarettesMarketplace.com Gives Clearette E-Cigarettes Best Tasting Menthol E-Cigarette Award of the Year. Great river , New York

May 13 2016
California Southern University TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: CalSouthern is dedicated to providing a rich and dynamic educational experience to those who choose the freedom and flexibility of distance learning to satisfy their educational and professional goals.The university has over 100 faculty mentors who are highly credentialed and work one-on-one with students. CalSouthern’s dedication is to always maintain the highest possible standards at every step of the learning process. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Accreditation Hubris Author: Beverly Hills, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: California Southern University TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. CalSouthern University mission to provide high quality undergraduate degrees, graduate degrees, & educational programs to adult learners throughout the world using distance learning methodologies. California Southern University dedicated to 100% Student Satisfaction. Santa Ana, California

May 13 2016
Hotwire.com Booked a 4-star city hotel, got a 1.5 star hotel in the sticks Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Travel Agents: Hotwire.com Internet

May 12 2016
PremierSeries UCA Freedom life Told me they were real Insurance, lie, lie, lie! Addison Texas Author: Lanesville, Indiana Health Insurance: PremierSeries UCA Addison , Texas

May 12 2016
freedom pop this company sent me the wrong phone that i paid for from my debit account, it doesnt work properly, i sent 5 emails to try to resolve this proplem, they never replied except once, saying that the phone i orrdered on line was'nt the one they sent me. on-line based Nationwide Author: des moines, Iowa Cellular Phone Companies: freedom pop Nationwide

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
Everyone mentioned in this report has all my contact info including the Rip Off Report operators, they have my contact too. Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

May 12 2016
Netspend,  I had money takin from my card around the time of 4:30am, and was told netspend would contact me of getting my money/31.00. Would like to know what happen to my money, netspend has sent me a new card, but haven;t return the money when netspend releasted is to some company. It happon in the early morning of this month, and i would like to have my money back please. you may even contact me by email monroe Louisiana Author: Monroe, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Netspend Nationwide

May 12 2016
Metro pcs I have been with this company for 11 years in the last 2yr I have had to by a phone every 2 wees I'm in stage 4 cancer I have in the past 11 years that I have been with them my phone has been off 2x now I have to pay 3$ to go in the store and pay 3$ will pay for one of my meds Lewisville Texas Texas Author: Lewisville Texas, Texas Doctors: Metro pcs Lewisville Texas, Texas