Customer satisfaction commitment: Detroit Advantage | Ripoff Report

Your Search | detroit advantage | ripoff report verified™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction. specialist property management company offering professional management services for the detroit property market
There may be more reports for "detroit advantage | ripoff report verified™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction. specialist property management company offering professional management services for the detroit property market"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "detroit advantage | ripoff report verified™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction. specialist property management company offering professional management services for the detroit property market"

1, Report #1191705

Nov 27 2014
Josh Schumann, Josh Schumann Family Trust, JSS Hotels, Joshua Schumann Total FRAUD, Con Man, Faker, Identity Thief, Con Artist, Australian National, Overweight Slob New York, NY, Sidney, Australia New York Author: New York, New York Business Consultants: Josh Schumann, Josh Schumann Family Trust, New York, New York

2, Report #1191702

Nov 27 2014
AG Services Maintenance & Repair, Inc. Abel Garza Abel Garza of AG Services is a con artist. Do not work with him or you'll be sorry. West palm beach Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: AG Services Maintenance & Repair, Inc. Abel Garza West palm beach, Florida

3, Report #1191697

Nov 27 2014
Pizza Hut/ NPC International Thanksgiving or ThanksTAKING!? pizza hut are frauds!! st.petersburg Florida Author: clearwater, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Pizza Hut/ NPC International st.petersburg, Florida

Nov 27 2014
american agengies Joel Cohen job4u hoover material handling group this company sends you an email offering to pay to wrap your vehicle in monster drink advertising, a pay to drive program. They send you a large check of 3,940.50 to keep pay the wrap specialists..and its a fraud. money laundering scam. do not deposit into your account. Houston Texas
Author: Marcellus , Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: american agengies Houston, Texas

Nov 27 2014
Merchant Choice Cards Services WoodForest National Bank Automatic ripoff ,sign up after contract expires without notice,and charges you $495.00 to terminate the woodlands Texas Author: Miami, Florida Dental Services: Merchant Choice Cards Services the woodlands, Texas

6, Report #1191690

Nov 27 2014
Trios College Not worth the money! Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Employment Services: Trios College Mississauga, Ontario

Nov 27 2014
Dennis Khanna Metro financial - hamilton ontarioGlobal investment Holdings - burlington ontario Dennis khanna stole our home and our future! Hamilton Ontario Author: Brantford, Ontario Real Estate Services: Dennis Khanna Hamilton, Ontario

8, Report #1191682

Nov 27 2014
Seventh Avenue catalog co I placed an order on 11/19 was required a 10% down payment which was no problem. A few days later before I paid, i wanted to change some items. The girl placed me on hold for 45 minutes. Did not know what she was doing. I called back and was told by another girl that my order was cancelled and to redo my order. I redid my order 11/24 and now they want 50% down. Why? the original amount was 10%.How can the amount change in 3 days? I keep messaging them and not getting any where with that. If the employee was not ignorant, I would still have my order with the changed items with a 10% downpayment. What kind of employees or business do they have? Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Customer: Seventh Avenue catalog co Internet

9, Report #1191681

Nov 27 2014
Bargain House LLC Nick Nichols Sold a tablet with no serial number or model number on the device. After charging the device, we found some sample videos that were from Chinese origin. The samples were of excellent quality, but when we tried taking videos and pictures with the camera, we found them to be of very poor quality. We connected the device to the USB port on my wife's laptop and the computer did not recognize it. There are no drivers for this tablet that exist. Nick also claimed that the product can perform Word, Excel, Office functions, but we could find none. When we called him with our questions within hours after purchase, he did not return our calls. We have called him numerous times over a period of several days with no response. We got ripped off for $219 for a product that is totally inferior. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!! wISCONSIN Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Bargain House LLC

10, Report #1191680

Nov 27 2014
usenet.nl Misleading information can not be contacted! San marino, netherlands Internet Author: Perth, Alabama Internet Fraud: usenet.nl Internet

11, Report #1191673

Nov 27 2014
Shelly Wapniak Shelley Wapniak Greater New York City Area - ‎Party Entertainment Professional Shelley Belly Caricatures & Body Painting new york city Internet Author: new york, New York Party Planners: Shelly Wapniak Internet

12, Report #1191672

Nov 27 2014
John Humber Writer. Director. Producer. Los Angeles. THE OTHER SIDE film movie director imdb ‎Independent Motion Pictures and Film Professional Greater Los Angeles Area los angeles California Author: los angeles, California Producers: John Humber los angeles, California

13, Report #1191668

Nov 27 2014
Stylishplus Scam company that has robbed many people!!! Wan Chai, Hong Kong China Author: Switzerland, Clothing Stores: Stylishplus Internet

14, Report #1191663

Nov 27 2014
Riverside County CPS- Unfair judgement made by false accusations and information to support their notion- Riverside, CA Author: moreno valley, California Legal Process Services: Riverside County DPSS-CPS Riverside, California

15, Report #1191651

Nov 26 2014
paydiscountorders@gmail.com boxconsolidators.co.uk caraudioequipment.net partypaks.com carbuyersbible.com discountsalemart.com littlevillagenaturals.ca operationtoastytoes.ca xoops.us Multiple websites offering consumer goods at discount prices to be purchased with itunes gift cards. Internet Author: ROSEBURG, Oregon Department & Outlet Stores: paydiscountorders@gmail.com Internet

16, Report #1191656

Nov 26 2014
John White - Boca Financial Group - Creative Funding - 506(c) Funding ServicesARI Financial Services, Inc., John White is running an investment broker Ponzi....Lots of promises until he gets paid, then hes gone. Chicago Illinois
Author: SF, California Investment Brokers: Boca Financial Group Chicago, Illinois

17, Report #1191652

Nov 26 2014
Champion Energy Services, LLC No Customer Service At All Houston Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Utility Companies: Champion Energy Services, LLC Houston, Texas

18, Report #1191649

Nov 26 2014
Eros.com / Erosads.com ErosAds.com , Eros-Guide.com , Eros-Ny.com, Eros-LA.com Total Ripoff dont get tricked by this website Nationwide Author: New York, New York Strippers & Dancers: Eros.com / Erosads.com Nationwide

19, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

Nov 26 2014
C&F Movers, Inc. Frank Palermo Mover broke our furniture, blew us off, and then threatened us North Port Florida
Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving Companies: C&F Movers, Inc. North Port, Florida

21, Report #1191638

Nov 26 2014
Honda Financial Services No bills + bad credit Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Car Financing: Honda Financial Services Nationwide

22, Report #1191641

Nov 26 2014
LenCred Hawkeye Management They taught me to lie and lied about the way they got bank loans for me Bentonville Arizona
Author: Indiana Loan Brokers: LenCred Bentonville, Arizona

23, Report #1191639

Nov 26 2014
Euro Shine Poor service, Unprofessional, and unstable Van Nuys California Author: Los Angeles , California Cleaning Services: Euro Shine Van Nuys , California

24, Report #1191630

Nov 26 2014
invies.com Scam company Billings Aurora co 80011 Internet Author: Surrey, British Columbia Appliances: invies.com Internet

Nov 26 2014
Tina Starling aka Starlington/Capital Strategies/Helping Hands Tina Starling, Nicholas Below, Mario Ausoni, Swiss Capital, Helping Hands, Merciful Holdings Option Paper Scam, Tina Starling aka Starlington, Capital Strategies Destin Nationwide Author: Washington Financial Services: Tina Starling/Capital Strategies/Helping Hands Nationwide