Your Search | di215 amond enterprises (magazines)

Sep 25 2016
Lonestar Classic Motors, Classic Motor Enterprises LLC Dealer misrepresented a car purchased on Ebay and their website. RICHMOND Texas
Author: Chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: Lonestar Classic Motors RICHMOND, Texas

Sep 20 2016
PSO Enterprises Phone Sex Operator Enterprises LLC Refuses to Pay Employees Internet Author: Moyie Springs, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: PSO Enterprises Internet

Sep 20 2016
James Glinski JTG Enterprises, Jim Glinsky He Stole From The Wrong Guy. Follow Along As The Guy Gets Even! Tucson
Author: Tucson, Arizona Interior Decorators: James Glinski Tucson,

Sep 19 2016
Chateau Royale - CHATEAU ROYALE APARTMENTES - Morgantown apartments - Dark Knight Enterprises BLACK MOLD, NOISE, DEPOSIT REFUND RIPOFF Morgantown West Virginia Author: Morgantown, West Virginia Housing Rentals: Chateau Royale Morgantown, West Virginia

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Mistakenly included in a winner announcement for $10,000 sweepstakes prize New York Florida Author: LAKELAND, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Publishers Clearing House Lakeland, Florida

Sep 14 2016
A F Enterprises Limited Job scam on Zip recruiter Internet Author: Trafalgar, Indiana Customer: A F Enterprises Limited Internet

Sep 14 2016
Hearst Magazines Hearst Communications Tricked into magazine subscription New York New York Author: Raymond, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Companies: Hearst Magazines New York, New York

Sep 13 2016
A F Enterprises ltd Mr. Johnson Mc Lauren Scam India, everywhere Nationwide Author: Minnesota Customer: A F Enterprises ltd Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Stephanie Cull Feigh Enterprises , Kurt- Kirk Tompkins These individuals will ask you to do a project and later on dispute to make you feel you did a simple job. Asks for refunds. Internet Author: laguna, Alabama Websites: Stephanie Cull Internet

Sep 11 2016
Empire Readers Service I called to cancel and they told me I could not because order was already placed Lakewoos Ohio Question Author: Versailles, Kentucky Newspapers – Magazines: Empire Readers Service Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Subco/ Elbon Enterprises Fresno California
Author: Santa Ynez, California Miscellaneous Companies: Subco/ Elbon Enterprises Fresno, California

Sep 07 2016
Subco Contact us at subco.com I started receiving 3 different magazines in my name that I have not ordered. I called the companies which is Good Housekeeping the Oprah Magazine and women's day to cancel and I'm told I cannot cancel that a third-party ordered them for me. I do not want them I can't afford them and I want them cancelled. how can somebody order magazines in my name and have them sent to me and then send me the bill
Author: Bay city, Michigan Sales People: Subco

Sep 02 2016
U'R FURNITURE CENTER UFC ENTERPRISES, LLC Selling damage used furniture for the price of new product Houston Texas Author: Humble, Texas Mattress Stores: U'R FURNITURE CENTER Houston, Texas

Sep 01 2016
Hsu's Ginseng Enterprises, Inc. Hsu's Ginseng investigated and cited by FDA for selling contaminated products and fraudulent advertising claims Wausau Wisconsin
Author: silver spring, Maryland Supplemental Health Programs: Hsu's Ginseng Enterprises, Inc. Internet

Sep 01 2016
National Publishing Xchange debited my account in Nov.2015-cannot get my magazines Sandy Spring Georgia Author: Suffolk, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: National Publishing Xchange Sandy Spring, Georgia

Aug 27 2016
American Energy Home Audit, LLC Innovative Energy Solutions, LLC, les California Construction, Inc., American Home Energy Sudit, LLC, les Enterprises, LLC., American Alternative Energy LLC, American Bathing Solutions Rip off and Scam - lack of integrity - false advertising, false claims, no contact after contract Edina Minnesota Author: san angelo, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: American Energy Home Audit, LLC Edina, Minnesota

Aug 25 2016
Ultimate reader's Service No easy canceling Lakewood Ohio Author: White Plains, New York Newspapers – Magazines: Ultimate reader's Service Lakewood, Ohio

Aug 24 2016
Think Media Company Inc FRAUD Dont know. ordered through paypal Internet
Author: Star, Idaho Newspapers – Magazines: Think Media Company Inc Internet

Aug 23 2016
Vince Enterprises I was contacted by Insight Services on behalf of Vince Enterprises, they said in 2004 I took a loan from Vince Enterprises and now owe them $1,010. I have not taken a loan in over 10 years and when I did have one, I paid it in full, now they want to sue me for $1,000 are theses people CRAZY, sue me for what 12 years later Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: Vince Enterprises Internet

Aug 22 2016
National home gardening club Joined in 03 and paid 200.00 to be a life time member .In 2015 they quit sending me magazines called the 18003248454 which is always busy. Please go after these liar's. Minnetonk MN Nationwide Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Appliances: National home gardening club Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Feigh Enterprises Stephanie Feigh and -Kurt- Kirk Tompkins - RIPPED ME OFF from UPWORK Job was successfully completed but posted a destructive feedback on upwork Internet Author: laguna, Other Websites: Feigh Enterprises Internet

Aug 22 2016
HD PAGE ENTERPRISES HOWARD PAGE THESE GUYS DONT PAY THEIR BILLS.THEY PAY WITH BAD CREDIT CARDS AND DONT ANSWER THE PHONE OSWEGO New York Author: ronkonkoma, New York Mechanics: HD PAGE ENTERPRISES OSWEGO, New York

Aug 20 2016
DVO Enterprises Feel Scammed Alpine UT 84004 Author: Secretary, Maryland Computer Software: DVO Enterprises Internet

Aug 18 2016
Family readers Family readers Magazines Nationwide Nationwide Author: Stoughton , Wisconsin Book & Magazine Publishers: Family readers Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Sackman Enterprises Inc Rude, unprofessional, frustrating and a REAL RIPOFF!!! New York New York Author: New York Property Management: Sackman Enterprises Inc New York, New York