Your Search | diet zx, vitafree.com & family products llc

Aug 27 2014
dream products Watch out for the free shipping scam Van Nuys California Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Internet Fraud: dream products Van Nuys , California

Aug 27 2014
Nathaniel Peterson, Aspen Investments, LLC, RMHB Construction, Inc, Rocky Mountain Home Builders, Rocky Mountain Remodel, Colorado Modular Homes, Elevation Homes We would not recommend this builder to anyone. Evergreen Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Nathaniel Peterson Evergreen, Colorado

Aug 27 2014
Coleman Services Group Mr. Anthony Coleman this LLC Company enjoys to over charge custmers for work that is done for them, my husband use to work for this company and the owner of the company beat him up and would not give him his last pay check. this company hires you as a sub- contractor, but you fill out no paper work and he pays you with one of his company checks. If you every want to have some work done, please do not use this company. Mr. Coleman was a man of god, but now he a man thats always on the town. it has been almost a month and my husband still has not got his last pay check. remember if you need HVAC, Plumming, Elec., or handyman work done. Do Not use this company. harrisburg North Carolina Author: concord, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Coleman Services Group harrisburg, North Carolina

Aug 26 2014
Every Stride Dressage, LLC. Erin T. McElmurry- The least qualified trainer I know! Vicksburg Michigan Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Animal Services: Every Stride Dressage, LLC. Vicksburg , Michigan

Aug 26 2014
Family Dollar Store #3690 Bad Management with extreme employee turnover. Leavenworth Kansas
Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Department & Outlet Stores: Family Dollar Store #3690 Leavenworth, Kansas

Aug 26 2014
Mach Speed Technologies, LLC i have to send in my tablet again Ada, Oklahoma Author: lansing, Michigan Electronic Manufacturers: Mach Speed Technologies, LLC Ada,, Oklahoma

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
FF Dynamics LLC FF Dynamics Electric Fans - BUYER BEWARE - will not respond to you even in Warranty situation!! Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Auto Parts: FF Dynamics LLC Internet

Aug 26 2014
Rebe Hair Rebehair.comQingDao Rebe Hair Products co.,LtdQingdao,ChinaTel: (86)15615706500PST: 4pm-12pm Monday-SundayEmail: sale@rebehair.comSkype: Susie: rebehair.susie Whatsapp:+8615215408079Adam: rebehair.adam Whatsapp:+8615562089866 Scam artists. This company reel's you in and once trust is established, they send you fake hair Qingdao China Qingdao Internet
Author: Alabama Beauty Products: Rebe Hair Internet

Aug 26 2014
Dolphin Pools and Concrete, Dolphin Pools, Skip Brown, Skye Brown, Ralph Brown, Dolphin Pools Inc., Dolphin Concrete LLC, Cape Cod Pools, Fence and Spa Unlicensed Contractor in vicious cycle, multiple issues never corrected, BBB and Angie's listing may not be as it appears when it comes to licensing and reviews,multiple deficiencies with The Department of the Secretary of State in NC and NY Indian Trail North Carolina
Author: Midland, North Carolina Pool Services: Dolphin Pools and Concrete Indian Trail, North Carolina

Aug 26 2014
Vendetta Motion Pictures LLC Blue Suede Andre Lamerique aka Jr Hepburn Marie Brandt Andrew Adler. Company tries to rip of web development and graphic design and inaternewt marketing company for 26K for development of marketing materails for Blue Suede Weymouth Massachusetts
Author: chelsea , Massachusetts Business Consulting: Vendetta Motion Pictures LLC Weymouth, Massachusetts

Aug 26 2014
Gina Lymburner, Worldwide Communications LLC Gina Lymburner is a scam of a web developer. You are seriously going to be sorry. Palm Beach, Florida, Lantana Internet
Author: Palm Beach, Florida Websites: Gina Lymburner Internet

Aug 26 2014
Mannington Dirty Laminate Floor Nationwide Author: Mattydale, New York Building Products: Mannington Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
National Pacific debt LLC Another scam attempt!!! have no idea Internet Author: Cullman, Alabama Collection Agencies: National Pacific debt LLC Internet

Aug 25 2014
credit max i put a down payment towards purchasing a car and two weeks later they were out of business.... after being told I was approved and to make payments I was asked to return the car but when I went to return it on numerous occasions the place was closed , no cars,no poeple just a building. now I get harassing calls from a guy who says hes a repo guy I've been threatend to have the car reported stolen as well threatened to be reported for fraud & embezzelment. My family has been harassed and threatend and they even told me I couldnt have my down payment back. sacramento California Author: elk grove, California Auto Dealers: credit max sacramento, California

Aug 25 2014
Philco LLC Late and Non Payment to Drivers Blackfoot Idaho Author: Alabama Trucking Companies: Philco LLC Blackfoot, Idaho

Aug 25 2014
Christian Family Institute CFI, Christian Family Institute Tulsa, Tulsa Christian Family Institute, Doty, Berman, Caveny, Giles, McElroy tulsa christian counselors, tulsa marriage counselors, counseling, Christian Family Institute CFI, Christian Family Institute Tulsa, Tulsa Christian Family Institute, Doty, Berman, Caveny, Giles, McElroy Tulsa, Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Mental Health: Christian Family Institute Tulsa, , Oklahoma

Aug 25 2014
OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC Ocwen Financial Corporations illegal practices, denied twice for home modification, ignored court requests, unrealistic fees, rediculous interest rates West Palm Beach Florida Author: Two River, Wisconsin Loans: OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 25 2014
NutraFit, LLC Vita Firm, Eye Born, Garcina Cambogia, support@tryitafirm.com support@tryeyeborn, com, revitaleyes.com , JRC HOLDINGS, mycelebrityincome.com, 1-888-328-1884 Free 14 day trial scam anyone associated with 888-328-1884 is a scam Anderson Indiana Author: El Monte, California Misc. Health Specialists: NutraFit, LLC Andersone, Indiana

Aug 25 2014
Stagg Group, Mark Stagg, Yanna Sanchez Five Stars Management, LLC, Ryty, Inc., Bronx Builders, LLC, etc... Deceptive Mount Vernon New York Author: Bronx, New York Consumer Services: Stagg Group, Mark Stagg, Yanna Sanchez Mount Vernon , Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
La Dermanique My Bank-account was charged by Lumera $87.67and La Dermanique $97.88 as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered. Author: seffner, Florida Eye Care: lumera diamonds Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
NutraShift LLC I ordered the 'free' sample and within 30 days was charged nearly $300 Salt Lake City Utah Author: Somerset, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: NutraShift LLC Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 25 2014
Colorado Professional Security Services LLC COPSS Inc. , COPSS LLC , Pam Brummit Dishonest, Unprofessional, Unethical, lazy, Colorado Springs Colorado
Author: Aurora, Colorado Security Services: Colorado Professional Security Services LLC Colorado Springs, Colorado

Aug 25 2014
Carburetors and More La Porte Tx Horrible Products Horrible Customer Service DO NOT BUY!!! La Porte Texas Texas Author: Eagle River, Wisconsin Car Parts & Accessories: carburetors & more Internet

Aug 25 2014
BETA COMPANY LLC Incorp Services, Inc.2360 Corporate Circle Ste 400Henderson, NV 89074-7722 Fraudulent Charges Henderson, Nevada Internet Author: Woodbury, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: BETA COMPANY LLC Internet