Your Search | digital audio 2000

Oct 23 2016
Acceptance Now Rooms To Go DUPED! Purchase was $730. Put down $230-financed $500 and it turned into $2000. Norcross Georgia Customer Service Author: Conley, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Acceptance Now Norcross , Georgia

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
TrackR Customer Service is non existant California Internet Author: Dublin, Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: TrackR Internet

Oct 20 2016
econo pick i i paid them$44 on 8/26/16 for the purchase, received broken item,emailed but getting the run around ZhuHaiShiGuangDong 519000 china Nationwide
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronics Shops: econo pick website Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Stack'd Digital - App & Web Design - Allan Kiezel This company and Allan is a complete ripoff. NY New York Author: , Texas Websites: Stack'd Digital - App & Web Design NY, New York

Oct 18 2016
06:58 PM Scammed me out of $2000 Reno Nevada Author: STATEN ISLAND, New York Internet Fraud: Reno, Nevada

Oct 17 2016
MOTOROLA I bought a motorola 2nd generation cell phone JUNE 2016 and on 10-03-2016 the phone had cut off and the manufacture knew that the phone was a defect before it left the company and I was trying to make contact with the manufactor from 10-03-2016 until abo Rude hung up and refuse to repair phone and refuse to give refund Libertyville Illinois Author: CAIRO, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MOTOROLA Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Bonofa AG sold me .com points to join in reselling a product that never existed paid £2000 Internet and Germany Internet
Author: Enfield , Alabama Computer Software: Bonofa Internet

Oct 13 2016
C R DIGITAL CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED I They promised to do SEO and IT tasks for my website ,850 USD,  they did not have the knowledge and did not deliver anything and kept my money saying they paid their people Flat-14, B Block, 1st- Floor, BMC Bhawani Mall, Sa Bhubaneswar Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: C R DIGITAL CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED I Internet

Oct 12 2016
B&H Photo They sell open box returns as NEW New York City New York Wrong Author: Valley Village, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: B&H Photo Internet

Oct 11 2016
Overstockdealz Consumer depot Rip off Nashville tn Internet Author: Algonquin, Illinois Audio & Electronics Shops: Overstockdealz Internet

Oct 11 2016
AudioSavings | Rockville Audio | E-distributors Total Bait & Switch Inwood New York Author: Toronto , Ontario Auto Audio Electronics: AudioSavings Inwood, New York

Oct 11 2016
Sell-Your-Cell “Scam!!” - I sent them two iPhone 6 Plus I received an email stating one was worth $29 after being quoted $317 I never received any money. I never heard anything back about my second iphone now there phone is saying please call during regular business hours all day for the last 2 weeks. Reno Nevada Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sell-Your-Cell Reno, Nevada

Oct 10 2016
Scottish Fold and Munchkin Cuties Megan Williams, Michael Williams Took deposit of $2000 and never delivered kitten. Blocked from facebook and lied to Paypal and said kitten had been shipped. Longview, Texas Internet, Texas
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Cat Breeders: Scottish Fold and Munchkin Cuties Internet

Oct 08 2016
Rewardzoneusa Google has 10 Apple user at random could win an iPhone 6s I was one went through the process but the website I had to go through said country was banned. Internet Author: St. Johns, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Telephones: Rewardzoneusa Internet
17, Report #1332007

Oct 06 2016
Amazon deleted my music library by an Amazon agent and now unable to get Amazon to replace it.Value is U.S. dollar $600 +- Internet Author: Kanchanaburi, Oklahoma Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Amazon Internet
18, Report #1331950

Oct 06 2016
Emporium Pacific Credit Group Took my money from my bank then cancelled my order Los Angeles Internet Response from Emporium Author: Los Angeles, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Miscellaneous Electronics: Emporium Internet

Oct 03 2016
Tim Harding Alternative Design Insurance Services Stiffed my Commisions for $2000 San Diego, California Internet Author: TROUTDALE, Oregon Financial Services: Tim Harding Internet

Oct 03 2016
muhammad adil 918 sports wear Muhammad Adil defraud my company by having me to send over $25, 000 through money gram and western union for sports uniform. Muhammad Adil also had me to send money using his father and brother's name.The fraud took place over a 3 months period. I sent Mr. Adil over 2000 orders for unifroms but only received 800. Please do not trust this vendor, he does not own a factory he works out of his garage. sialkot Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Sports Teams & Clubs: muhammad adil Internet

Oct 02 2016
ktpservice digital solutions Sritharan Katthekasu alias Thomas alias Patrick BEWARE service providers of KTPservice digital solutions BELGIUM alias GERMANY Wilrijk Antwerpen,nl
Beware work With KTP service and Author: NorthWest Territories Video & Film Production: ktpservice digital solutions Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Adswizz - HenryEmbleton and Tom Yeung Adswizz refuse to pay Audio Advertising publishers. 100's of thousands of ad impressions served none paid for. San Francisco California Internet
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet Services: Adswizz Internet

Sep 30 2016
Vince Marold Vince Marold stole $2000 from me- Beware Craigslists Ads Tucson Arizona Author: Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Vince Marold Tucson, Arizona

Sep 29 2016
MdG They keep calling my work and telling them I have a debit with them and they are trying to get a hold of me. I was trying to make a payment but they kept overdrafts get my account which results in my account being closed . Mdg Nationwide Author: Lexington , Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MdG Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Suppclub Not sending product can't contact Maryland Internet Author: Richmond, Maine Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Suppclub Internet