DIGITAL AUDIO 2000 PROFESSIONAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Digital Audio 2000 Professional
There may be more specific results for "Digital Audio 2000 Professional"
For more specific results for "Digital Audio 2000 Professional"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
Kevin James Gray Alphabet Digital Kevin Gray, Alphabet Digital Waste of time and total ripoff - do not pay this guy upfront Manchester Nationwide Author: Sherman Oaks, California Websites: Kevin James Gray Alphabet Digital Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Elly professional hair straightener Ordered n paid for item not received after 2 months Internet Author: Ellenton, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Elly professional hair straightener Internet

Oct 20 2017
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Aarons in Morristown tn Molly they are a ripoff I got a flat screen TV from them because it was a used TV they put it on a 12 month lease and I got the TV in October of 2016 now they are sayen that we got the TV in march of this year so we lost 1,200 on they are a rip off morristown Tennessee Author: morristown, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Aarons in Morristown tn morristown, Tennessee

Oct 19 2017
MJW Careers, LLC Matthew Warzel They are falsely reporting the miscommunication in the story. I have email threads that showed my inital product delivery and followup revisions. She just wanted a free resume. This happens from time to time since it's not a physical product, rather a digital download product. Wilmington, NC Internet This is my report, I filed it accidentally and meant to file a rebuke...please remove it Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Business Consulting: MJW Careers, LLC Internet

Theatreland LTD Internet
Wrong Author: Jamestown, New York Theaters: Theatreland LTD or ,

Oct 19 2017
TechStore 2000 Ordered this from an ad that said just pay shipping of $4.95, then they charge my card $49.99 15 days later without my knowledge Internet Author: Yantis, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: TechStore 2000 ,

8, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
RepBeyond Daniel Bluhm PR services scam, Kickstarter Scam, No professional, mass emailing, bulls***, crowdfunding Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising Agencies: RepBeyond Internet

Oct 18 2017
AoaoPhoto Digital Studio video watermark pro I bought there watermarking program twice both were bad registrations, and they refuse to answer my emails does not appear Internet Author: fair lawn, New Jersey Software: AoaoPhoto Digital Studio Internet

Oct 17 2017
WOW GEARS Shopify Ordered a WiFi camera first of September amd still waiting. Los Angeles Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: WOW GEARS Internet

Oct 17 2017
Elly's World Elly's Professional Steam Hair Straightener Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio News Media: Elly's World Internet

Oct 17 2017
Ubisoft UPlay Store, Digital Rivers Won't send my product that was paid in full and they don't know when glitch will be fixed San Francisco California Author: Burlington, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Ubisoft San Francisco, California

Oct 16 2017
Sorry Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
  Paula Grohs did not illustrate strong professional ethics and seems most interested in getting money for herself and does not appear to practice what her profession teaches. Walnut Creek California Author: Brentwood, California Legal Services: Paula Grohs Walnut Creek,

Oct 15 2017
la cupula music jtv digital musicxip sonosuite stealing music royalties Barcelona Internet Author: clermont, Georgia Media: la cupula music Internet

Oct 14 2017
Rodney Walker ,Inc I signed up with MCA. Mr walker emailed his teaching web site offering a professional web site to sell m.c.a. for $5.00 & $5.00 per month. I paid $5. from electronic banking. He charged it 99 times in one day listing the 99 charges as car washed. He ignores my correspondence. I have hired lawyer and going to Attorney General Kissimmee Florida Author: Liberal, Kansas Bail Bonds: Rodney Walker ,Inc Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 13 2017
Darren Mckeeman tjcrowley KinkBNB Quester Dead Dog Studios Darren Mckeeman from Dead Dog Studios is a thief and a liar. San Francisco California
Waster of time and inaccurate info Author: San Francisco, California Programmers: Darren Mckeeman San Francisco, California

Oct 13 2017
Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o FAKE ORDER SCAMMER FRAUDSTER FAKE EXPORT ORDER FAKE COMPANY FAKE CAR DEALER Brezice Nationwide SCAMMER Author: Berlin, California Auto Dealers: Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
3 B Software Digital tv for PC This company is a rip-off business. I down loaded their Digital TV for PC fo $ 19.99.This does not work. Impossible to contact anyone. Internet Author: Palatine, Illinois Computer Software: 3 B Software Internet