Your Search | digital audio 2000 professional

Jan 22 2017
Total Appearance Beware of Total Appearance lawrenceville Georgia
Author: stone mountain, Georgia Auto Audio Electronics: Total Appearance lawrenceville, Georgia

Jan 21 2017
Hawaii spray lining,llc Not a professional spray !! Kapolei Hawaii Author: San Diego , California Body Work & Repair: Hawaii spray lining,llc Kapolei, Hawaii

Jan 21 2017
Sean Doroudian Over priced and not professional Irvine California Sean Doroudian DJ Services Author: Irvine, California DJ Services: Sean Doroudian Irvine , California

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 20 2017
wonderhear Advertised $39.95 charged $59.95 package arrived with no instructions,no phone #,DOES NOT WORK! San Diego California Author: Ft.myers, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: wonderhear San Diego, California

Jan 20 2017
Acuity Professional Placement Solutions The Acuity Team They do not honor their warranty or guarantee Sarasota Florida Author: Orland Park, Illinois Business Consulting: Acuity Professional Placement Solutions Sarasota, Florida

Jan 19 2017
PuroClean Professional Restoration Colorado Springs Matt Ryals FRAUDULENTLY OVER-BILLED AND THREATENING TO TAKE MY HOUSE Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Cleaning Services: PuroClean Professional Restoration Colorado Springs Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jan 19 2017
Ironbound Fitness Total scam trying to collect 2000 plus dollars in 2016 when contact cancelled in 2011 !no class nothing no credit agencey has reported me to transunion newark New Jersey Author: newark, New Jersey Fitness Consultants: Ironbound Fitness newark, New Jersey

Jan 19 2017
Hobbies Discount 2x Highpowered waterproof night vision binoculars Internet Author: Mansfield, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronics Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
A Real Estate Company This company told me I would get enough leads to make up to $200,000 a year in closings for my setup cost of $2000 setup and $500 a month. I made only $120,000 in closings and I feel like they misrepresented. They didn't fulfil their promise. They pro I only made $120k They promised more. Michigan Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Marketing Companies: A Real Estate Company Internet

AMI Ventures - Walmart.com Rip Off Overland Park Nationwide
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: AMI Ventures - Walmart.com Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
Power Sellers Digital Camera DO NOT USE- LIARS- CROOKED DEALINGS New York New York Author: Indio, California Cameras & Video: Power Sellers Digital Camera Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Aerial services Scotland Aerial express, aerial and security services scotland, Aerial & Satellite Express, Low cost digital aerials & satellite charging for parts and services not supplied Glasgow Nationwide
typing error Author: daventry, Satellite Dish Companies: Aerial services Scotland Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Digital Altitude Aspire Mislead me with their lack of information Digital Altitude, LLC 16192 Coastal Hwy Lewes, DE Internet Author: Manurewa,, Home Based Business: Digital Altitude Internet

Jan 14 2017
SWREG Digital River DR MyCommerce, Inc fka Dr GlobalDirect Inc. dba eSellerate, Mindvision, RegNow, SWReg SWReg will not honor 30 day Money Back Guarantee Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Computer Software: SWREG Digital River Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jan 14 2017
Tanya Nix photography Picture perfect memories Professional Photography Jackson Georgia Author: Pensacola , Florida Photography: Tanya Nix photography

Jan 14 2017
Emporium I ordered xmas stuff for my kids never received the stuff but they took over $300 out of my account I called on daily bases and got the run arounds. Talked to over 15 different reps and received different answers. Its been over a mth and no product but still taking money out my account. San Diego California Internet Author: Harvey, Louisiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Internet

Jan 13 2017
your wish store where is my purchase? unknown(asia perhaps) Author: stratham, New Hampshire Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: your wish store Internet

Jan 12 2017
SpaceCoast AV Communications SpaceCoast AV, Audio Visual Installers, Contractors, AV Integrators, Home Remodeling Melbourne Florida Author: Florida Stereos: SpaceCoast AV Communications Melbourne, Florida

Jan 12 2017
GameStop GameStop Didn't Email Digital Gift Certificate I Ordered Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: GameStop Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
RRR Interior Design Ramel Ramnarine Not trained, not professional, not honest Queens New York Author: New York, New York Furniture & Furnishings: RRR Interior Design Queens, New York

Jan 11 2017
King B Enterprises Northwest Capital, Relentless Credit Services, King B Enterprises, King B Inc, Brandon Relkoff aka Mike Relkoff aka Michael Relkoff aka Brandon Greer aka Mike Greer, Or any of the 71 other known alias's Rip Off, Scam Artist, Professional Scam Artist, Redmond, Las Vegas, Monroe, Snohomish Washington
Author: California Business Consultants: King B Enterprises Redmond, Washington

Jan 10 2017
TrackR Track R Took order & money, never delivered, wont refund! Internet Author: Terreton, Idaho Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: TrackR Internet

Jan 10 2017
ELI HARDEN JROZZELL MEDIA JENNIE ROZZELL Jennie Rozzell ,Jrozzellmedia.com,ELI HARDEN WIRE FRAUD STRAIGHT TOOK MONEY AND RAN Internet Professional Response from JRM Vice President Author: Orlando, Florida Multi Level Marketing: ELI HARDEN JROZZELL MEDIA JENNIE ROZZELL Internet