Your Search | dimaond wireless downtown seattle1314

1, Report #1191480

Nov 26 2014
Verizon Wireless Nationwide Verizon bait and switch - horrible service valencia Nationwide Author: saugus, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide Nationwide

2, Report #1190838

Nov 23 2014
Verizon Wireless Data Scam Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

3, Report #1190762

Nov 22 2014
Verizon Wireless Verizon Rebate Offer Scam Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

4, Report #1190593

Nov 21 2014
Assurance Wireless Abuse of government contract Nationwide Author: Leander, Texas Questionable Activities: Assurance Wireless Nationwide

5, Report #1190426

Nov 21 2014
AT&T Wireless AT&T Ripoff Middletown Delaware Author: Townsend, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Middletown, Delaware

Nov 18 2014
Florida Business Consulting-Downtown Miami FBC Deceptive job postings. Abusive and unsafe interview process. BEWARE Miami Florida Author: Coral Gables, Florida Employers: Florida Business Consulting-Downtown Miami Miami, Florida

Nov 11 2014
Amped Wireless ampedwireless.com Terrible Product that Never Worked - Will Not Issue Refund Internet Author: Martinsville, Indiana On-Line Stores: Amped Wireless Internet

Nov 08 2014
Verizon Wireless Verizon says they won't Honor what their Reps Promised Nationwide Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 06 2014
Downtown Dog Resort & Spa The Downtown Dog Resort and Animal Hospital Sascha came home with fleas after being boarded at Downtown Dog Resort & Spa Baltimore Maryland Author: Joppa, Maryland Animal Services: Downtown Dog Resort & Spa Baltimore, Maryland

Nov 05 2014
Verizon Wireless Dishonest Liars Cheats Money W***** Irvine California Author: Downey, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
T-Mobile Wireless phone Nationwide Author: Seattle , Washington Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
Cricket Wireless Communications Att Address 6380 Fiddlers Green Circle, Suite 900 Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111 INSURANCE? What Insurance? Greenwood Village Colorado Author: North Las Vegas , Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Communications Greenwood Village , Colorado

Nov 04 2014
Wireless Fulfillment Center Wireless Web Promos AKA Telecom False representation of contract and cancelation policies.. Dishonest business practices. Tried to scam me and my wife out of 600.00 dollars on 2 phones we never opened and sent back as we were supposed to. Was misleading when I tried to cancel the services.. Made me run around in circles for nothing... Scottsdale Nationwide Author: chapel Hill, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Fulfillment Center Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
Terracom wireless Oklahoma Scam and lie repeatdly Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: moore, Oklahoma Liars: Terracom wireless Oklahoma Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Nov 03 2014
Cricket Cricket Wireless lying/poor business practicies/ rip off el paso Nationwide Author: el paso , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Nationwide

Nov 02 2014
Verizon Wireless/ Verizon Over charged monthly, did not cancel account as asked and when it was cancelled I was over charged Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 30 2014
palisades collection, llc pressler & pressler, houslanger & assoc. pressler & pressler garnished my wages for an at&t wireless cell phone i had in 2009, i still have the letter saying my acct was settled and fully paid by and now palisades is using houslanger & assoc, to collect again, houslanger tells me i may have had two accts, i had only ONE acct, a cell phone. i called at&t and they have no records of me ever having 2 accts or that their sueing me. huntington nationwide
Author: poconos, Pennsylvania Lawyers: palisades collection, llc Internet

Oct 28 2014
Costco/Wireless Advocates Things have changed over the years. Kennewick Washington Author: Richland,, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Costco/Wireless Advocates Select State/Province

Oct 28 2014
Lydig Wireless, Inc. 715 Lydig AvenueBronx, New York 10462License 1450551347-851-6884 During The Month Of September 2014, I Went Into The Store Named Above To Have A Telephone Change And Was Told By One Of The Workers That It Would Be A Fee Of $25.00 Through Their Store Or Through Virgin Mobile Online. Something Didn't Sound Correct About The Fee. When I Started To Inquire About The High Fee, The Store Working Became Upset & Started Yelling Telling Me That It Was The Store Policy. After I paid The $25.00 Fee, I Had A Gut Feeling That I had Being Scammed. At That Moment, I Had My Girlfriend To Call Virgin Mobile To Investigate The Matter. She Was Told By Virgin Customer Care That I had Being Scammed By The Store Because To Have A Number Changed Online Through Virgin Mobile, It Was Free. Surely I Had Being Scammed By The Store Workers At This Location.  I Would Advice No One To Do Business With This Store. They Are SCAMMERS! Real SCAMMERS! Bronx New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee Telephones: Lydig Wireless, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
Cricket Wireless False non-compliance determination on rebate Alpharetta, Georgia Author: Phoenixville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Internet

Oct 27 2014
Verizon Wireless Cellular City If you live in South Florida BUYER BEWARE!! THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY 75 YEAR OLD MOTHER. Cellular City - Verizon Wireless Mobile Phone Shop 1201 S. Powerline Rd, Pompano Bch, Florida 33069 This store would not stand by their lifetime warranty on the screen protector for my mothers phone. They talked her into buying a screen protector for $26.20 last November; it did not even last a year and they refuse to replace it. Pompano Bch Florida Author: FT. LAUDERDALE, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Pompano Bch, Florida

Oct 26 2014
Sprint Sprint Wireless Sprint Elte Wireless Edwin Pawley Rohnert Park CA Nationwide Author: Novato, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Oct 26 2014
Rpm. Lynwood,wa. For VERIZON This co. Is the 5th collection agency verizon wirelessending after me. I told them and I told verizon last year that I wasn't goin to pay the wireless bill due to not getting the service I was told I would get. I asked for an itemized bill from Ver Verizon wireless has me on report at the credit bureaus as a bad debt, and ruining my credit and life. Lynnwood Washington Author: Olmsted falls, Ohio Consumer Services: Rpm. Lynwood,wa. For VERIZON Lynnwood, Washington

Oct 25 2014
Y Buy Loans (Cricket Wireless Hanover Maryland) No information on intrest just word of mouth pay in 90 days.With no information. They also will not report to credit agencies. Arundel Mills Mall Cricket Wireless Hanover MD
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Y Buy Loans (Cricket Wireless) Select State/Province

Oct 25 2014
Verizon Wireless is a huge scam! Stay away from these guys! Their business practices are highly unethical if not illegal. New York Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide