Your Search | direct buy ,kevin smith

May 03 2016
Ace Corp Telling me I have to buy a prepaid card and five them the numbers on the back to pay a pay day loan that I never took out has been threatening since January to take me to court and garnish wages but refuse to tell me when and what company supposedly the loan was taken out Nationwide Internet Author: Lovington, Illinois Cash Services: Ace Corp Internet

May 03 2016
John Nattin Needed a down payment to buy Hotel Cala B&B in Alejuela Costa Rica. Sheridan Arkansas Author: Miami, Florida Small Business Services: John Nattin Sheridan, Arkansas

May 03 2016
mercari i have not recieved 2 of my direct deposits Internet Author: saint cloud, Florida Accounting: mercari Internet

May 03 2016
Intuit Turbo Tax Turbo Tax is a scam service. They tack on additional fees for services you never agreed to buy!! mountain view CA Author: pennsauken, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Intuit Turbo Tax Internet

May 02 2016
vincarhistory vincarhistory@gmail.com Internet Scam Pretending as buyer to buy report from website Internet Author: Toronto, Colorado Motor Vehicle: vincarhistory Internet

May 02 2016
Volcan Health VL Health Shop RIP OFF!!! DO NOT BUY Scottsdale Nevada Author: Carson City, Nevada Weightloss Programs: Volcan Health Scottsdale, Nevada

May 01 2016
evelyn hoffman ripped me of and scam people to buy sick cats and puppys Baltimore Maryland Author: landover , Maryland Animal Abuse: evelyn hoffman Baltimore, Maryland

Apr 30 2016
Joey Accardi Pompano Automotive, Phil Smith Automotive Worst Place For Service, Buying A Car, Termination Of Sales Staff & Service Advisors Pompano Beach Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Joey Accardi Pompano Automotive Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 30 2016
james garray michael smith mystery shopper inc. 616-383-3509michaelsmith001029@googlemail.com &srept669@gmail.com james garray sent me a postal money order in the amount of $975.00. I was to cash the money order spend 20.00 in walmart and send 775.00 to a guy named Bergen Philip in Chicago Illinois zip 60209 Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: james garray Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Mychway Don't buy from CHINA China CHina Author: palm harbor, Florida Beauty Products: Mychway Internet

Apr 29 2016
www.erptrainingindia.com is Scam +91 7095161559KPHBRKkphbrk@gmail.com ERPTrainingindia sells SAP hard disk plug and play is big big scam. Please do not buy hard disk from them Hyderabad AP who are you Man Author: Rochester, New York Computer Software: www.erptrainingindia.com is Scam Hyderabad,

Apr 29 2016
PJ Hussey PJ Hussey Investors, Construction, Leasing, PJ Hussey Property Management Do not go to them if you are looking for a place to live, or buy! Glendale, Phoenix, Mesa, Surprise Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Property Management: PJ Hussey Glendale, Arizona

Apr 29 2016
Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Jason Samuel, Tyler Samuel, Tyler Halperin THIS GUY HAS RIPPED OFF AT LEAST 7 ARTISTS I KNOW- HE DOES NOT PAY THEM, OR RETURN THEIR WORKS. I AM OUT 3 SCULPTURES TO DATE. Pittsford New York
Author: Cumming, Georgia Small Business Services: Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Pittsford, New York

Apr 28 2016
Iceberg Cups DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY Dallas Texas Author: Augusta, Georgia Specialty Stores: Iceberg Cups Dallas, Texas

Apr 28 2016
dealer wholesale (nick) Florida auction direct sold me a bobcat skidsteer was supposed to be good condition. It was totaly junk. I cant even use it. I paid 18,290.00 that I cant even use. Hollywood Florida
Author: Tea, South Dakota Motor Vehicle: dealer wholesale (nick) Hollywood, Florida

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
Pennymac Ifreedom Direct BankVA LOANS Hud Erronous Late Charges,lowered my credit score LOS ANGELES California Author: brownsville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pennymac LOS ANGELES, California

Apr 28 2016
West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 WEST COAST AUTO SALES IS A RIP-OFF & A SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM WEST COAST AUTO SALES YOU WILL GET THE WORSE LEMON IN YOUR LIFE. MOST OF THEIR CARS ARE REPOS. AND AUCTIONED GARBAGE! THESE GUYS Lied to me on the Financing APR, did not give me the clutch promised, wasted my 72 hours so I can't return the car and cost me about $12,000 in 3 weeks! Montclair, California Your Lies, Deception, False Promises & Hiding Behind Contracts Does Not Pay Off!! Author: North Hollywood, California Auto Dealers: West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 Montclair, California

Apr 28 2016
CBT Direct Skillport Once you join, CBT will not cancel your membership Internet Author: Grand prairie, Texas Corrupt Companies: CBT Direct Skillport Internet

Apr 28 2016
BEST BUY RICHFIELD MN STORE GEEK SQUAD Store and Geek Squad made unauthorized debit card charges on April 26 & 27,2016 for$144.19 & $52.99 Richfield Minnesota Since you seem a bit clueless... Author: Newport News, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: BEST BUY RICHFIELD MN STORE Richfield, Minnesota

Apr 28 2016
Dennis-law-Group Carolina Smith She took 400.00 for a bill I had to pay, NO WORDS FROM HER YET BOUT MY PAYMENT OF THE 400.00 Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Collection Agencies: Dennis-law-Group Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Direct TV Fraudulent fees and a corporation that does NOT stick behind Its product or word Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

23, Report #1302093

Apr 27 2016
titan trades michael smith & max levontin scammed cheated, tricked, lied to, jibbed out of money!!!! belize Other Author: victoria, Other Brokerage Companies: titan trades belize, Other

24, Report #1302091

Apr 27 2016
luxuryhandbagsonlines.co.uk I ordered a replica ,pink,lamb skin Chanel handbag which I paid 114 29 GBP. I received a cheap looking, plastic, RED bag that I could buy in a London street market for 10 GBP. China China
Author: London, Alabama Luggage & Leather Goods: luxuryhandbagsonlines.co.uk Nationwide

25, Report #1302029

Apr 26 2016
North American Direct Services Magazine sale, $500 gift card ripoff Reno Nevada Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: North American Direct Services Reno, Nevada