DISCOUNT GLOBAL TRAVEL, DGT, MUSTAFA AZIZI, GUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Discount Global Travel, DGT, Mustafa Azizi, Gus
There may be more specific results for "Discount Global Travel, DGT, Mustafa Azizi, Gus"
For more specific results for "Discount Global Travel, DGT, Mustafa Azizi, Gus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
Avoya Travel Failure to Honor Promotion - Unethical Business Practices Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: Avoya Travel Internet

May 24 2017
LBF Travel Inc. Withdrew money from my account for an airline ticket I NEVER bought from them. San Diego California Details? Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Air Travel: LBF Travel Inc. San Diego, California

Helo lx World global networks Helo lx scam warning Salt lake city Utah
Author: New point, Virginia Work at Home Business: Helo lx Salt lake city, Utah

May 24 2017
Global Green Development LLC Fredric Bernstein Do Your Research First Palm Beach Florida Author: Lake Wylie, South Carolina Loans: Global Green Development LLC Palm Beach, Florida

May 23 2017
Clout Global Korp, FMK Holdings, Francis Koenig Plagiarized, Lied then lost in court Los Angeles California
This Report is Fake and Was Not Posted by David Condon w/ Proof Author: Santa Monica, California Financial Services: Clout Los Angeles, California

6, Report #1219320

May 23 2017
Family Chateaux Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Family Chateaux is dedicated to serving the family office and investor community, our mission is to be their most valuable centralized resource for building relationships among peers.*UPDATE: Family Chateaux pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Family Chateaux recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: California Brokerage Companies: Family Chateaux TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Family Chateaux Consulting represents a global network of Family Offices, High Net-Worth, RIA and Institutional Investors. With over 20 years, working professionally in the Financial Industry our Founders have developed this bespoke, trusted network which we harness to identify both investment opportunities and capital sources. Beverly Hills, California

May 23 2017
Cal Logistics Charles Rosales, Cal Import Global Logistics Fraud, Thief, Refuse to pay, Files for BK to start over, Multiple NSF checks. Vernon California Author: Los Angeles, California Shipping Companies: Cal Logistics Vernon, California

May 23 2017
Senior Grad Trips Exhibit Tours Scam Tour Co. stole 40k and left students stranded! Selma Texas Author: Tucson, Arizona Travel Services: Senior Grad Trips TX

May 23 2017
Lina Travel & Tourism & Cargo Mohammed A.S Fouad Did not do as advertised. Refuse to give refund. Very sketchy and uncooperative Muscat Other Author: Muscat, Other Shipping Companies: Lina Travel & Tourism & Cargo Muscat, Other

May 21 2017
Geoff Mills Reliable Handyman Service Global Work Group, Global Realty Group,Circle Worker He threatened violence against me and my friend he said he would stab me in the neck and send people to my home to do me great bodily harm Granada Hills California
False Information Author: Sherman Oaks, California Builders & Contractors: Geoff Mills Reliable Handyman Service Granada Hills , California

May 19 2017
Sears Vacations Deceitful fraudulant lying impostors. Charging a finance charge on your money by telling u there's no finance. Unable to get any discount on the vacation u trying to book but r able to get the same vacation else where for discount. That the concierge do not get commission just their base pay. Internet Author: Rosedale, New York Tours & Excursions: Sears Vacations Internet

May 18 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Scam Cancun Mexico Author: Cullod n, West Virginia Travel Services: Premier Cancun Vacations Cancun ,

May 18 2017
Premium Pet Cargo Scam ,premiumpetcargo.com Fraud Premium Pet Cargo Scam ,Don't trust these dishonest (((REDACTED))) slime! Richmond Virginia Author: New York, New York Travel Agencies: Premium Pet Cargo Scam , premiumpetcargo.com Fraud Richmond, Virginia

May 18 2017
Sunset Escapes Talk about a rip off. Tell you you purchased something you didn't and you can have all kinds of stuff but you just need to pay the other 598.00! High pressure, tell you you have a credit of 598.00 but you can't do anything with that! Nationwide Author: Shaftsbury, Vermont Air Travel: Sunset Escapes Nationwide

May 17 2017
LEISURE GETAWAYS, INC LISA JARVIS TOOK MY MONEY BUT DID NOT RECEIVE TRAVEL POINTS AND BENEFITS AS PROMISED SPRING Texas Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Travel Services: LEISURE GETAWAYS, INC SPRING, Texas

May 17 2017
Travel centers of America TA shop Overcharging on tire repair. Florence Nationwide Author: Steelvile, Missouri Truck Dealer Repair: Travel centers of America Nationwide

May 16 2017
Notaries Will Travel Nwt.com. Jessie Calderon No pay after 60 days with excuses San Antonio Nationwide Author: Arizona Notary: Notaries Will Travel Nationwide

May 16 2017
IPSOS i-say.com ipsos-na.com/about-ipsos ipsossa.shopmetrics.com ishopforipsos.com Do Not Work for IPSOS! Global Nationwide
Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: IPSOS Nationwide

May 16 2017
Edugate Global / Study Access Consult Istudy Global Limited Edugate Global is a Complete Scam!!! Manchester Accra
Author: Obuasi, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Edugate Global / Study Access Consult Internet

May 15 2017
5thavevirginhair Goes by Samyah or fashiongirlwigs This company scammed me out of money. I bought hair and received hair but not of the quality I was promise. I contacted owner and proved to owner the conflict I was having with hair. Owner offered to help me and give me a discount. When I contacted the owner for discount I was blocked through all ways of contact Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Sales People: 5thavevirginhair Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 15 2017
SMART FARES Travel Help Desk SENT CONFIRMATION FOR FLIGHT WHEN NO TICKET EXISTED. BLAMES BANK. CALLED BANK, BANK SAID NOT THEIR FAULT. MISSED FLIGHT SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA Author: Hamilton Township, New Jersey Travel Services: SMART FARES Internet

May 15 2017
BRANSON TRAVEL GROUP BRANSON TRAVEL GROUP DOUBLE-CROSS SPRINGFIELD MISSOURI Author: HUNTSVILLE, Texas Lodging: BRANSON TRAVEL GROUP Nationwide

America Vacations Benito Juarez Scam vacation package Mexico City? Internet
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Air Travel: America Vacations Benito Juarez Internet

May 14 2017
Freedom Fuels International discount voucher rip off Rocklea Queensland
Author: Moorooka, Alabama Gas Stations: Freedom Fuels International Rocklea,

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide