DISCOUNT SHUTTERS & BLINDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Discount Shutters & Blinds
There may be more specific results for "Discount Shutters & Blinds"
For more specific results for "Discount Shutters & Blinds"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
Health innovations Ok I signed up for dental discount plan which he promised me he will contact me back with a list of dentist we could use and to over any other questions I might have .  Tampa Florida Author: Riverside, California Health Insurance: Health innovations Tampa, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Fasttrack Promotions They do not send you to the place that the voucher is for. If you have a voucher for Hawaii, they offer you a trip to Mexico or a discount to other resorts. going to watch a Welk Resort presentation is a waste of time and gas. It is all a lie. Carlsbad CA Author: Crestline, California Resorts: Fasttrack Promotions internet

Jun 17 2017
Home Performance Alliance HPA they pose as home inspectors but they are really high pressure sales people with grossly over priced windows...stay away from them unless you like getting screwed over St. Petersburg Florida Author: Atlantic Beach, Florida Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Home Performance Alliance St. Petersburg , Florida

Jun 16 2017
Discount Body Parts Terrible, lies, no real customer srv Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Auto Parts: Discount Body Parts Internet

Jun 16 2017
Bob's Discount Furniture Refuse to refund or exchange, Couch came defective. New York Internet Author: Long Beach, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Bob's Discount Furniture Internet

Jun 09 2017
Inventel.tv HDMirror cam Company lied to me three times, they offered me 30% discount, and then lied to me again and still have not shipped my product after 20 days Los Angeles california Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Cameras & Video: Inventel.tv Internet

Jun 09 2017
Norma Shearer Some one from Smart One Energy Svc. called and said they were from BGE and for the next two months I will be getting a discount only on selected members. Now this is fraud. I answered their questions and then I called BGE and there is no promotion. So He Ripped me off. He said he was with BGE and I took his word for it. I DO NOT WANT THEIR SVD. i TRIED TO CALL THEM BACK AND THEY SAID IT WAS OFF HOURS AND TO CALL BACK & GAVE HOURS. Middle River, Maryland Author: Middle River, Maryland Work Place Bullies: Smart One Energy Svc Maryland

Jun 09 2017
Mavis Discount Tire Charged me $97.29 for an alignment that they couldn't complete. They were unable to loosen the tie rod ends! Middletown New York Author: Pine Bush, New York Auto Repair Service: Mavis Discount Tire Middletown , New York

Jun 04 2017
NeuLift Neulift I ordered a trial of the Neulift eye serum and anti-aging cream for 5.95 and 4.95. Two weeks later I was charged $89.95 and $85.95. Thinking I mistakenly ordered an additional delivery, I called to cancel, they offered a discount of 30% then 50% and then finally 75%. I refused all the discounts and wanted the money refunded and they refused. Santa Ana California Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota On-Line Stores: NeuLift Internet

May 23 2017
Royal Tech Windows Curtis Smith Sold me a defective window, exhibited unscrupulous,unprofessional behavior over the phone while I was trying to get the problem resolved. Ultimately stole $450 dollars from my pocket. Taylor Michigan Author: Allen Park, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Royal Tech Windows Michigan

May 22 2017
Hunter Douglas  Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Hunter Douglas Nationwide

May 21 2017
American Discount Cruises Fully Refundable Cruise Scam Englishtown New Jersey Author: Alameda, California Cruise Ships: American Discount Cruises Englishtown, New Jersey

May 19 2017
Sears Vacations Deceitful fraudulant lying impostors. Charging a finance charge on your money by telling u there's no finance. Unable to get any discount on the vacation u trying to book but r able to get the same vacation else where for discount. That the concierge do not get commission just their base pay. Internet Author: Rosedale, New York Tours & Excursions: Sears Vacations Internet

May 15 2017
5thavevirginhair Goes by Samyah or fashiongirlwigs This company scammed me out of money. I bought hair and received hair but not of the quality I was promise. I contacted owner and proved to owner the conflict I was having with hair. Owner offered to help me and give me a discount. When I contacted the owner for discount I was blocked through all ways of contact Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Sales People: 5thavevirginhair Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Freedom Fuels International discount voucher rip off Rocklea Queensland
Author: Moorooka, Alabama Gas Stations: Freedom Fuels International Rocklea,

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 14 2017
TDW Closeouts The Discount Warehouse Closeouts Sold me two pallets ($2,000) of Bonton merchandise that was 90% junk Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Gautier, Mississippi Kitchens: TDW Closeouts Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 13 2017
Skin Royale Receipt says 14 day trial which i called on and they said that $89.17+ shipping would be added if I do not call back in 14 days. So first canceled my card, so not further debit. Veronica- a bitchy CS says she will give me a discount after 14 days trial if I want. I said I want out, but she said i will have to pay $9.99 to ship product back. Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 10 2017
Discount Retail Store Services Ruined my life! Ripoff! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Brooklyn , New York Franchisors: Discount Retail Store Services Nationwide

20, Report #1372037

May 08 2017
Merchant Services Protection Plan Merchants Discount Health Plan MSPP, MDHP Sunrise Florida Author: ALLIANCE, Ohio Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Services Protection Plan Sunrise, Florida

May 05 2017
The Discount Warehouse scammers will not send you the correct load you paid for and ordered! Sunrise Florida Author: Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: The Discount Warehouse

May 01 2017
Volt Payments REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Volt Payments is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Volt Payments implemented strategic changes ensuring clients success, focusing on finding ways in assisting clients search for new opportunities effectively even in sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Volt Payments pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Volt Payments, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Volt Payments TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Volt Payments credit card processing, merchant services with lowest rates guaranteed, most powerful business, revenue generating solutions on the market today. Volt Payments offering gift cards, loyalty reward programs, cash advance, check guarantee services. Volt Payments partnered with leading business discount network, America’s Best Companies, to bring customers discounts from 100+ products and more. melville, New York

May 01 2017
Volt Payments REVIEW: Volt Payments’ executive team, employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. Volt Payments’ approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Volt Payments pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Volt Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Volt Payments TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Volt Payments credit card processing, merchant services with lowest rates guaranteed, most powerful business, revenue generating solutions on the market today. Volt Payments offering gift cards, loyalty reward programs, cash advance, check guarantee services. Volt Payments partnered with leading business discount network, America’s Best Companies, to bring customers discounts from 100+ product, service providers melville, New York

May 01 2017
Rottweiler Puppies Home, Rottweiler Puppies For Sale $600.00 each 50% Discount Available for 7Days Only-Price : $600 EACH Internet only Virginia
watch the way a company request money Author: Gary, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Rottweiler Puppies Home Internet

Apr 29 2017
USA Discount Warehouse FAKE COMPANY FAULTY PRODUCTS AND FAKE COMMITMENTS Cape Coral Florida Author: Edison, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida