DISCOUNT SHUTTERS & BLINDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Discount Shutters & Blinds
There may be more specific results for "Discount Shutters & Blinds"
For more specific results for "Discount Shutters & Blinds"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Discount Pet Medication Sierra Pet Meds USA Bait and Switch- Then have you pay return postage to Australia-Never Refunded Ninden Nevada Author: Chicago, Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Discount Pet Medication Ninden, Nevada

Aug 22 2017
Buyer Fashion Club AKA beautyfine AKA Chelsey On June 20, 2017. Internet promotion supposedly through Amazon. Husband answered survey and was promised a man's watch and paid $6.99 shipping. He again answered survey 2 and received second watch. On Visa transactions from June-July 23rd, there was a transactions on July 5 to Beautyfine, BECK@BECKSBESWI, charge of $99.79. Notified Visa and they gave me phone # of Buyer Fashion Club. Spoke with Chelsey August 22, 2017 who said husband had 14 day from purchase to cancell or exchange watch. Supposedly she cancelled account as of today, ID # C93415. She promised a 35% then a 59% discount if we remained on their monthly service. With all this, I am not sure IF we will receive a refund. She promised and then unpromised several options. Time will tell.What a ripoff. Austin Texas Author: Fort Payne, Alabama Internet Fraud: Buyer Fashion Club Austin, Texas

Aug 21 2017
CCI windows and doors Jordan Richardson CCI solar shield Watch out for Jordan Richardson never pays his employees Palm harbor Florida
Author: Safety harbor, Florida Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: CCI windows and doors Palm harbor, Florida

Aug 21 2017
A1 Healthcare Adroit Health This is merely a discount company. I spoke with Adam, every question I ask about coverage his answer was of course it covers it its a major Ins. company. You can't fill prescriptions for 12 mts Internet Author: Pickens, South Carolina Health Insurance: A1 Healthcare Internet

Aug 20 2017
AT&T, Direct TV Didn't receive discount on monthly bill as advised. Nationwide Author: Virginia Satellite Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Futonland Deceptive advertising and consumer fraud New York New York
comment Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Furniture & Furnishings: Futonland New York , New York

Aug 18 2017
ct discount muffler and brake Inflated estimates by 8 - 10 x danbury Connecticut Author: newtown, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: ct discount muffler and brake danbury, Connecticut

Aug 18 2017
sofwareaeinc softwareaeinc 4219 muscatel ave rosemead, ca 91770 Discount Software Online | One Stop Software Shop | SoftwareAuinc ... rosemead California
Author: wallingford, Pennsylvania Software: sofwareaeinc Internet

Aug 16 2017
Discount Cab total Transit Forcing employees to use their cell phones forcing us to sign contracts that if they get broken we will pay them $300 forcing us to get paid with a prepaid debit card without another option and if we try to opt out of the prepaid cards they refuse to pay us Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Taxi Cabs: Discount Cab total Transit Arizona

Aug 12 2017
PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Company offered cheap trial on 2 products plus shipping. $.4.95 +5.95+2.95 shipping and handling. Nowhere in the agreement did I read that after 14 days if you had not cancelled and returned the product that the company would charge the full amount. I was charged an additional 86.95+ 77.84. This is a SCAM! They will not refund the money or let me return the product for a refund because it has been opened. When I called the customer service it took me 8 tries to make the woman on the other end understand that I wanted to CANCEL any internet affiliation with the company so I would not be charged any further. She kept trying to offer me a discount on the product if I kept the account open. Scam artists from hell. Don't order this product from ANY internet location. You will get ROBBED Internet Author: marion, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Internet

Aug 12 2017
Perkins Home Services, LLC Home Inspection and Testing Services Inspector Missed Key Items, Cost Us Money to Repair. Management Refused to Refund Us Any Money Bangor Maine A word to the wiser Author: Belgrade,, Maine Personal Services: Perkins Home Services, LLC Home Inspection Bangor, Maine

Aug 10 2017
Assure Products Charged my account for trial products and claimed a reply had to be made in 14 days, but there wasn't any claim saying it had to be cancelled in 14 days. Customer Service said there wasn't any way to reinemburse the charge but offered to give a discount on their products. I told the lady, Emily, to cancell my order, I cannot afford these prices. I was charged $87.00 and $89.73 for each product. I explained I now have an overdrawn account. Author: Trevose, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Assure Products Internet

Aug 08 2017
American Craftsman sold me the wrong sliding door. Had it installed and it does not open. No installation manual provided. tried to contact american craftsman windows. impossible okeechobee Florida Author: Okeechobee, Florida Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: American Craftsman okeechobee, Florida

Aug 08 2017
Discount Tire bellmead Texas Said would ck tire for free then took it off and said they cannot legally put it back on . Had to buy new tire for 114.00 Bellmead Texas
Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Auto Tire shops: Discount Tire bellmead Texas Bellmead , Texas

Aug 06 2017
Discount Computer Depot company is a rip-off avoid!!! Jacksonville Texas Author: phoenix, Arizona Computer Mail Order: Discount Computer Depot Jacksonville, Texas

Aug 06 2017
WINNER FURNITURE/RAC ACCEPTANCE I PURCHASE FURNITURE FROM THIS STORE ON9-16-2016. oN 7-1-2017 I CALLED TO STATE THAT MY PAYMENT WOULD BE LATE INSTEAD OF AGREEING THAT IT WOULD BE A 20.00 LATE FEE LILLIAN ADDED RAC BENEFIT PLUS DISCOUNT TO MY AGREEMENT I DO NOT WANT AND ADDED PAYMENT TO ADD EXTRA THINGS TO ACCOUNT AND REFUSE TO REMOVE LOUISVILLE KY INTERNET Author: Louisville, Kentucky Furniture & Furnishings: WINNER FURNITURE/RAC ACCEPTANCE Nationwide

Aug 04 2017
Luxurious Skin, Luxurious eyes, Dynamic Caralluma, Fabulous Fors A to return two sets of the product and ask for an RMA on the products I haven't even received yet but was billed. They are only allowing the return of one set, the one I haven't receive yet and that set must be returned in 10 days. When I asked to cancel the person on the phone asked me if I'd like to continue for 50% discount, when I said no he asked if I would for 75%. I still cancelled. Fulfillment center: San Diego Internet Author: hayward, California Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Aug 02 2017
Sprint Sold damaged goods, cheated by giving discount and then recharged it, did not stand by advertising. Florissant Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Florissant, Missouri

Aug 02 2017
Discount Marine Supplies New item returned kept money Internet Author: Livingston , Texas Marine Accessories: Discount Marine Supplied Internet

Jul 31 2017
Brand Discount Incorrect produduct sent from .co.uk URL - Hardly ever reply form China Guangdong 510410 Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: Brand Discount Internet

Jul 29 2017
Discount and Saving Advantage and Value Subscription Magazine $100 spending voucher for $1.95 for 15 days free Unknown Rerouted call Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Adult Book Stores: Discount and Saving Advantage and Value Subscription Magazine Internet

Jul 28 2017
Hobbies Discount Team item not delivered Portland Oregon Author: Rumford , Rhode Island Beauty Salons: Hobbies Discount Team Portland, Oregon

Jul 25 2017
Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Scam alert i was finding some good hosting companies i read thread about Internoc24 LLC price seems good i placed order ,image.prntscr.com/image/t1hh83YXTAmlgHQjLRe0_A.png then they give me time of 36 hours its almost 2 nights and 1 day . but i didn't find my server info after 5 days . i contacted with sales and support they are not replying me anymore image.prntscr.com/image/g-0Fj1nmS8_4GIHOqpD1Hw.png i never got reply i sent them emails also but no one is replying . live chat also using fake widget someone links not properly working . i received fake discount code . near me its scam website i paid via Bitcoins to i cant get a refund of my payment i cant open any dispute that is my bad luck Internet
Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Web Hosting: Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Internet

Jul 25 2017
Ibex Tumbler I paid shipping for a cup that was in an ad as free. 2 weeks later the company charged an additional $43.13 without authorization. When I called them, they told me that I agreed to this in the original order. I was offered a discount on the charge or a second cup for free, or I can pay to return the cup at my own expense and they will refund $39.95, so i would still have paid $15 for nothing. Internet
Offered as stated Author: Surprise, Arizona Bed & Bath: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Jul 25 2017
Midland Funding LLC This U.S.company,has Indian debt collectors that are instructed to not give you a discount on debt San Diego California How about some cheese Author: new York, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Midland Hunding LLC San Diego,