Your Search | discount shutters & blinds

Sep 29 2016
USA Discount Warehouse Very Poor or Fake Memory Cards Cape Coral Internet Author: Herkimer, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: USA Discount Warehouse Internet

Sep 27 2016
Castillo’s Carpet cleaning San Luis Obispo CA Luis Castillo San Luis Obispo carpet cleaning cleaners, steam carpet cleaning, discount carpet cleaning san luis Obispo, carpet cleaning 805, carpet cleaning 93401 93405 93408 fake reviews, suspicious, Yelp fake reviews, paid reviews, san luis obispo carpet cleaning, Google fake reviews, San Luis Obispo California
Author: , Cleaning Services: Castillo’s Carpet cleaning San Luis Obispo CA Luis Castillo San Luis Obispo, California

Sep 26 2016
the louver shop choose locarion of franchise wisely south carolina Nationwide Author: pomaria, South Carolina Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: the louver shop Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Home Touch Decor Nepeto Station Valances .. Nepeto Station Ordered a curtain online and got screwed ! Robbinsville New Jersey
Author: hueytown, Alabama Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Home Touch Decor Robbinsville, New Jersey

Sep 18 2016
Hunter Douglas Duet Honey Comb shades Their Warranty is a Rip Off Port Chester New York Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Hunter Douglas Duet honey Comb shades Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Discount and savings advantage and value publications magazine $1.95 required fee for $100 rebate voucher for Walmart and target Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Discount and savings advantage and value publications magazine Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Girard Interiors Wendy Girard The worst quality and ridiculous prices westwood New Jersey Author: River Vale, New Jersey Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Girard Interiors westwood, New Jersey

Sep 14 2016
Bobs discount furniture Not honoring factory defective products Lindenhurst Nationwide Author: Lindenhurst, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Bobs discount furniture Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
James Nicholas Christoff Budget Blinds Nick took a deposit of $3360 and immediately we had trouble reaching him. Never returned any calls, text or emails. Then after reaching him our 1st blind order was incorrect and they had to be reordered. He received the new order and then never brought them here to install. We filed a formal complaint with the corporation. We went to HIS HOME and confronted him and TOOK all our blinds with us. Corporate complaint department has been GREAT in helping us to resolve this issue. Nick has numerous complaints against him and is no longer part of Budget Blinds. Nick has been known to take deposits and never order the blinds. He is a SCAM and was an independent franchise! Budget Blinds Corporation is concerned about customers so file a formal complaint! Rochester Hills Michigan Author: SHELBY TOWNSHIP, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: James Nicholas Christoff Rochester Hills, Michigan

Sep 07 2016
Allied Discount Tire & Brake Company Falsifies Mechanical Issues and Lies to Customers Regarding Repairs Alexandria Louisiana Author: Pollock, Louisiana Auto Tire shops: Allied Discount Tire & Brake Alexandria, Louisiana

Sep 03 2016
Wang Gang Sent incorrect tem, offered 20% discount to forget it Shanghai China Author: Mandurah, Other Eye Care: Wang Gang Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
Discount Party Store Developers DRSS Discount Retail Services DRSS DPS Total Scam They set you up for Failure not Success Do Not Deal with this Company Las Vegas Nevada Author: Galloway, New Jersey Business Consulting: Discount Party Store Developers DRSS Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 01 2016
Discount Retail Store Services LLC. Company refusing to give back my $5500.00 100% refundable deposit Las Vegas Nevada Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Shopping Centers & Malls: Discount Retail Store Services LLC. Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 31 2016
SDWheelCorp Steve's Discount wheels, Directline Wheels Salesperson sold me wheels for 2016 Range Rover Sport. When they arrived and did not fit, they refused to take wheels back. Total bulls*** company. Carol Stream Illinois Author: Jackson, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: SDWheelCorp Carol Stream, Illinois

Aug 27 2016
Magic Mesh Internet Impossible to contact company Wallingford Connecticut Update Author: Tucson, Arizona Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Magic Mesh Internet

Aug 24 2016
Discount Cab Worker exploitation at its worst Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Taxi & Limousine Services: Discount Cab Tucson, Arizona

Aug 24 2016
James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nick Scammed me out of $5600 deposit for blinds. Never answered our phone calls and never showed up to install Rochester hills Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Our Campus Market Student Advantage Card LATE, Missed textbook discount, Welcome pkg not even shipped yet Nationwide Author: Golden, Colorado Colleges and Universities: On Campus Market Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
circle gmc Highland, Indiana The Manager We purchased a 2016 GMC terrain from these untrustworthy people who told us we could not get a discount on this vehicle Highland Indiana Their Decision Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Advertising Services: circle gmc Highland, Indiana Highland , Indiana

Aug 21 2016
Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 This company refuses to take a cancelation order. Henry does nothing but argue when a cancellation for future orders was requested. Even tho this cream gave me a rash which had to be treated by a Dermatologist, Henry tried to give me a discount on the cream! I hope it was cancelled, I have a cancellation number Henry gave me and I have contacted my credit card company to refuse any more charges. Internet Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 Internet

Aug 20 2016
STS Tire & Auto Mavis Discount Tire Charged me for a battery I didn't need and then never put it in! Death Wobble nearly caused me to crash after my van was repaired by STS! Still not fixed after 2 months!! Bergenfield New Jersey Author: New Milford, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: STS Tire & Auto Bergenfield, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Emma Cimino Refused to satisfy promises made at beginning of lease. Ceiling Fan, Curtains/Blinds, Repair and Paint Decking. When attempting to request attention to property she will either ignore emails or monopolize phone conversations with her multitude of problems so you then become focused on ending the call. Lake Arrowhead California Author: Lake Arrowhead, California Housing Rentals: Emma Cimino Lake Arrowhead, California

Aug 19 2016
Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City,SD called for repair for my cooktop 2. Local service rep came located problem and ordered parts only to find out no longer available 3.called federal back and was offered the following deal a. A check to cover part of a new cooktop b. Access to the whirlpool discount site to order new cooktop c. Assurance that local service company would come an hook it up. I asked twice and my husband asked once about the hook up. The whirlpool site had ver few selections and even fewer ones that met the size we needed. I ordered a new one and called Federal to set up a time for the hook up. Much to my astonishment the rep said No hook up was included in deal!!Rapid City, South Dakota,  Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Warranty Companies: Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City

Aug 17 2016
Mavis Discount Tire (Barnegat,NJ) Rip-Off!!!! Barnegat New Jersey Author: Mount Pocono , Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Mavis Discount Tire (Barnegat,NJ) Barnegat, New Jersey

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide VW credit leasing update Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide