Your Search | discount shutters & blinds

Aug 27 2016
Magic Mesh Internet Impossible to contact company Wallingford Connecticut Author: Tucson, Arizona Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Magic Mesh Internet

Aug 24 2016
Discount Cab Worker exploitation at its worst Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Taxi & Limousine Services: Discount Cab Tucson, Arizona

Aug 24 2016
James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nick Scammed me out of $5600 deposit for blinds. Never answered our phone calls and never showed up to install Rochester hills Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Our Campus Market Student Advantage Card LATE, Missed textbook discount, Welcome pkg not even shipped yet Nationwide Author: Golden, Colorado Colleges and Universities: On Campus Market Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
circle gmc Highland, Indiana The Manager We purchased a 2016 GMC terrain from these untrustworthy people who told us we could not get a discount on this vehicle Highland Indiana Their Decision Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Advertising Services: circle gmc Highland, Indiana Highland , Indiana

Aug 21 2016
Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 This company refuses to take a cancelation order. Henry does nothing but argue when a cancellation for future orders was requested. Even tho this cream gave me a rash which had to be treated by a Dermatologist, Henry tried to give me a discount on the cream! I hope it was cancelled, I have a cancellation number Henry gave me and I have contacted my credit card company to refuse any more charges. Internet Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 Internet

Aug 20 2016
STS Tire & Auto Mavis Discount Tire Charged me for a battery I didn't need and then never put it in! Death Wobble nearly caused me to crash after my van was repaired by STS! Still not fixed after 2 months!! Bergenfield New Jersey Author: New Milford, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: STS Tire & Auto Bergenfield, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Emma Cimino Refused to satisfy promises made at beginning of lease. Ceiling Fan, Curtains/Blinds, Repair and Paint Decking. When attempting to request attention to property she will either ignore emails or monopolize phone conversations with her multitude of problems so you then become focused on ending the call. Lake Arrowhead California Author: Lake Arrowhead, California Housing Rentals: Emma Cimino Lake Arrowhead, California

Aug 19 2016
Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City,SD called for repair for my cooktop 2. Local service rep came located problem and ordered parts only to find out no longer available 3.called federal back and was offered the following deal a. A check to cover part of a new cooktop b. Access to the whirlpool discount site to order new cooktop c. Assurance that local service company would come an hook it up. I asked twice and my husband asked once about the hook up. The whirlpool site had ver few selections and even fewer ones that met the size we needed. I ordered a new one and called Federal to set up a time for the hook up. Much to my astonishment the rep said No hook up was included in deal!!Rapid City, South Dakota,  Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Warranty Companies: Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City

Aug 17 2016
Mavis Discount Tire (Barnegat,NJ) Rip-Off!!!! Barnegat New Jersey Author: Mount Pocono , Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Mavis Discount Tire (Barnegat,NJ) Barnegat, New Jersey

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide Read Your Paperwork Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Paul Sawyer - Painting Custom Discount Painting House/Business Painting Con Artist Who Is An Ex Con - CONSUMER BEWARE lake arrowhead; Wrightwood; Hesperia;Inland Empire California
Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Home Improvements: Paul Sawyer - Painting Nationwide

13, Report #1320976

Aug 06 2016
Discount Miami Movers ABA Moving Inc., www.aventuramoving.com, www. discountmiamimovers.com Scam, Ripoff, Overcharge, Fraudulent Scheme, Racket Miami Florida
ABA Moving Inc. AKA Miami Discount Movers Author: Miami, Florida Moving Companies: Discount Miami Movers Miami, Florida

14, Report #1320786

Aug 04 2016
Usa Discount Warehouse placed an order #17031 on 7/20/2016 and have not recieved the product after i paid for it 1751 NE PINE ISLAND Road #155 Cape Coral, Florida Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Office Suppliers & Stationers: Usa Discount Warehouse Internet

15, Report #1320342

Aug 02 2016
Window Design Group Chris Margott who said he was the owners grandson lied about shutters that we purchased were made of basswood and manufactured in the USA. They are made in China and are MDF material. We only wanted basswood. Simi Valley California Author: yorba linda, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Window Design Group Simi Valley, California

16, Report #1320144

Aug 01 2016
blinds.com Damaged and shoddy workmanship Internet
Author: Texas Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: blinds.com Internet

17, Report #1319439

Jul 28 2016
Sunroad Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru Al, Financial Manager Financial Manager tried to rip me off of a Hyundai publicly published $1500 discount San Diego California Why? Author: Carlsbad, California Auto Dealers: Sunroad Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru San Diego, California

18, Report #1319400

Jul 28 2016
Resort World Pass Some Discount on their Travel Services! San Antonio Texas Contacting Resort World Pass' CEO Author: San Antonio, Texas Travel Agencies: Resort World Pass San Antonio, Texas

19, Report #1319060

Jul 26 2016
Villarie Face Serum Valere Skin Terapy, Anti-Aging SERUM, Valere Skin.. Valere skin therapy trial program... is a true bait and switch. When you do call to cancel, after they hit your credit card for $98.71, you reach the support company and they will tell you that you cannot return products or get your money back. However, they can offer you their employee discount and return 50% of your purchase price. They assured me that the credit card company will not win the charge back because in ordering we signed an electronic document agreeing to pay for the monthly program. This is just a slick salesman that has been told what to say to keep as much of your money as possible. Dave Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Villarie Face Serum Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 22 2016
summerbags.ru Coach Sold Coach bags for a discount . Upon purchase we were charged an additional $10.00 with no other correspondence Internet
Author: Babb, Montana Department & Outlet Stores: summerbags.ru

Jul 22 2016
Usa Discount Warehouse Bad Memory Sd Card Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Usa Discount Warehouse Internet

Jul 21 2016
3 Blind Mouse Window Coverings, Inc. Held my $998.00 for 3 1/2 months before delivering product San Diego California Author: Carlsbad, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: 3 Blind Mouse Window Coverings, Inc. San Diego, California

Jul 19 2016
Mavis discount tire rear brakes never fixed, did fronts instead and lied about it Webster New York Author: Ontario,, New York Auto Mechanics: Mavis discount tire Webster, New York

Jul 19 2016
Smart One Energy LLC They SAY they're offering a discount of 10% but it's a scam! Wesley Hills New York Author: San Francisco, California Electrical Services: Smart One Energy LLC Wesley Hills, New York