DISCOUNT SHUTTERS & BLINDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Discount Shutters & Blinds
There may be more specific results for "Discount Shutters & Blinds"
For more specific results for "Discount Shutters & Blinds"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Dermaglow I ordered a free trial and keep receiving monthly orders and charges. I called to find out why, said I had to cancel before 14 days. I chose to cancel and they credited me 50% to keep the product instead of getting the full refund, because they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded. After cancelling I still got 2 charges $97 and $94 and received more product. UGH! Called again. they said I never cancelled, but they would give me a 35% discount to keep the product. I am furious. They chouldn't get away with this! unsure Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 18 2017
Blinds Galore blindsgalore.com Homesublime, LLC Does Not Honor 5-Year Warranty San Diego, CA Internet Author: Coarsegold, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Blinds Galore Internet

Oct 16 2017
diet supplements i ordered a free sample od CBD gel capsules and CBD oil. I was charged 69.99 for the gel and 79.99 for the oil. When I called to complain they claimed i had not cancelled the order in 14 days and they could not refund my money. After i became irate and insistent I was offered a 30% discount. I did not accept that and they offered a 50% discount saying thats the best they could do. They would not let me speak with a supervisor or anyone else in the company, repeating I would get a totla refund if I returned the unused product (which was 30 gel capsules and 1 ounce of oil which had no affect at all). $150 for nothing!!! These guys are crooks! las vegas Nevada Author: babylon, New York Alternative Health: diet supplements las vegas, Nevada

Oct 15 2017
Tuggle Construction LLC Unlimited Construction LLC, Flying Diamond Ranch, L.L.C.,Tuggle Consulting LLC, Transportes Egedal, LLC, Mesquite Y Mas, LLC,Cabinet Design Center of Tucson, LLC, Arizona Green Building Materials, LLC, Tuggle Construction LLC, Discount Custom Homes, Inc, Built a Sub-Standard quailty house from the bottom up with using unqualified, unskilled and unlicensed workers Tucson Arizona Author: Vail, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Tuggle Construction LLC Tucson, Arizona

Oct 12 2017
Bob's Discount Furniture Long history of ripping people off West Springfield Massachusetts Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Furniture & Furnishings: Bob's Discount Furniture West Springfield, Massachusetts

Oct 08 2017
discount marine supplies Sent wrong product, failed to send replacement West reading Pennsylvania Author: grand junction, Colorado Marine Accessories: discount marine supplies Internet

Oct 07 2017
Showcase Shutters Also use Sundevil Shutters Faulty work, poor customer service,ie unresponsive to my e-mails, texts or voice mails to replace shutters or reimburse my money Phoenix Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Showcase Shutters Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 07 2017
Capital One Capital One Credit Cards, Capital One Business Cards Unauthorized Pull of Credit Report, Hard Inquiries Without My Consent Nationwide Credit Report Author: Chamisal, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
SUNSET SHUTTERS LLC BAIT & SWITCH , STOLE DEPOSIT MONEY AND DID NOT PERFORM ON CONTRACT SCOTTSDALE Arizona Alvaro is a Liar! Author: PARADISE VALLEY, Arizona Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: SUNSET SHUTTERS SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Oct 06 2017
DDS discount store Discriminate me for being a diabetic San Diego California Author: SAN DIEGO, California Department & Outlet Stores: DDS discount store San Diego, California

Oct 04 2017
The Addictions Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Addictions Academy pledges to assist each student with the upmost respect and offer the most current and up to date information on certification procedures and accreditation processes as they arise and unfold. *UPDATE: The Addictions Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Posting by another ripped off student   Author: New Jersey Trade Schools: The Addictions Academy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Addictions Academy comprised of some of the best educators, teachers, doctors, business professionals in the world. The Addictions Academy prides themselves on highly trained, educated, featured Faculty, the best of the best that their company has to offer. The Addictions Academy’s faculty have been featured on the news Nationally and Internally and TV shows and even had films created about them. Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2017
The Gun Directory, Gundose, Jeremy Calloway Gundose (aka) The Gun Directory is a SCAM! Houston TX Hoax Author: athens, Georgia Internet Services: The Gun Directory Internet

Oct 01 2017
Unlimited Vacation Club Product that was sold was NOTwhat I received Scottsdale Arizona You have GOT to be kidding us. Author: kerrville, Texas Resorts: Unlimited Vacation Club Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 01 2017
medieval times Drink prices higher than a cruise ship and bringing your own glass no longer a discount dallas Texas Author: granbury, Texas Theaters: medieval times dallas, Texas

Sep 29 2017
Car Parts Discount Inc Blame FedEx for delivering damaged item; Refuse to replace/refund if FedEx refuses to pay then Simi Valley California
Author: Rosemead, California Auto Parts: Car Parts Discount Inc Internet

Sep 26 2017
yelp fake reviews because i refuse to advertise with them yelp is constantley removing my possitive reviews and replacing them with fake negative reviews Internet If you want to try Author: santa monica, California Auto Dealers: yelp.com Internet

Sep 20 2017
Asanadealers sent me the wrong shoes (nothing like I ordered). When I emailed them they asked for me to keep them and buy the shoes I initially ordered at a discount price. Unknown - potentially China Internet Author: Cronulla, Sporting-good Manufactures: Asanadealers Internet

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 19 2017
Natural Health Network-Trial Product name Truewell Health Company-Fibro Support Offered a discount trial of a dietary supplement - Fibro Support. They have continued to charge my credit card, after this trial. Lewiston New Mexico Author: San Antonio, Texas Alternative Health: Natural Health Network-Trial Lewiston, New Mexico

Sep 18 2017
Discount King Wholesale Inc. Kamal Aziz Discount King used our service and never paid out Houston Texas Author: SUGAR LAND, Texas Trucking Companies: Discount King Wholesale Inc. , Texas

Sep 16 2017
Jenkins acura Mark McCardle In May of 2013 I needed a new used car I went to Jenkins Acura of Ocala I am on Social Security disability I make about $2,000 a month Jenkins showed me one car a 2005 Ford 500 Since my other car basically died I felt I was between a rock and a hard place I ended up with a $10,000 loan over 48 months $279 a month and I bring home around $2,000 a month Given that I'm a highly functioning Asperger's... I wish I had taken somebody with me to Jenkins Acura that day The car is now costing me at least as much in repairs as the monthly payment Ocala Florida Robert are you kidding me! Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: Jenkins acura Internet

Sep 15 2017
Lowe's San Francisco Alex and Brandon are managers and Janet is in the executive customer service department). Charged my credit card $45 for services never performed San Francisco Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Lowe's San Francisco Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
Jin-Ja Jin-ja Rueben Canada InterprisesPo box 21818Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaUSAPhone: 215-690-1470 Web:Category: Alternative Health This company will not honor any cancellations of the subscription what so ever. You can call and email and no one will answer you call. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Refund was issued already and email sent 2 days before the customer filed this report Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Alternative Health: Jin-Ja Philadelphia,, Pennsylvania

Sep 14 2017
Granger-Bessel Home Theaters, Nolyn Acoustic White suburbon, well dressed. Sold sound systems at discount, not worth $50, pd $200, not all parts included. In Eastern Colorado, sold out of Chevy Suburbon Colorado Author: Vona, Colorado Stereos: Granger-Bessel Home Theaters Nationwide

Sep 14 2017
awnings all awnings ,signs all signs, Jorge paind in cash, $1,100. never returned my calls until week later, promised to show up to install never when promised. Finally after weeks installed. I called to tell the installation was not good, rain was coming in at door inpatio. Said someone would call. Never happened. Hurrican all awning ripped to shreds not answering email or phone opalaka Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: awnings all awnings opalaka, Florida