DISCOUNT WAREHOUSE, NERRY PATHAK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Discount Warehouse, Nerry Pathak
There may be more specific results for "Discount Warehouse, Nerry Pathak"
For more specific results for "Discount Warehouse, Nerry Pathak"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
sofwareaeinc softwareaeinc 4219 muscatel ave rosemead, ca 91770 Discount Software Online | One Stop Software Shop | SoftwareAuinc ... rosemead California
Author: wallingford, Pennsylvania Software: sofwareaeinc Internet

Aug 17 2017
Warehouse Deals Inc. and Amazon Amazon Rental Forced To Purchase Rental Book That Was Already Damaged When I Received It Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri On-Line Business: Warehouse Deals Inc. and Amazon Internet

Aug 16 2017
Discount Cab total Transit Forcing employees to use their cell phones forcing us to sign contracts that if they get broken we will pay them $300 forcing us to get paid with a prepaid debit card without another option and if we try to opt out of the prepaid cards they refuse to pay us Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Taxi Cabs: Discount Cab total Transit Arizona

Aug 13 2017
Supplement warehouse.com I ordered 1 bottles of CLA SAFFLOWER OIL FROM WELLNESS VICTIMS ON AUG 4 2017 ,they used supplements warehouse that change my order to 5 bottles with a automatic refull Pleasant Grove Utah
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Bait-and-Switch: Supplement warehouse.com Pleasant Grove, Utah

Aug 12 2017
PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Company offered cheap trial on 2 products plus shipping. $.4.95 +5.95+2.95 shipping and handling. Nowhere in the agreement did I read that after 14 days if you had not cancelled and returned the product that the company would charge the full amount. I was charged an additional 86.95+ 77.84. This is a SCAM! They will not refund the money or let me return the product for a refund because it has been opened. When I called the customer service it took me 8 tries to make the woman on the other end understand that I wanted to CANCEL any internet affiliation with the company so I would not be charged any further. She kept trying to offer me a discount on the product if I kept the account open. Scam artists from hell. Don't order this product from ANY internet location. You will get ROBBED Internet Author: marion, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Internet

Aug 12 2017
Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Michael and Laura Sunquist Our company paid for office furniture in excess of $75,000 to be installed in May, 2017. We paid electrical contractors and ran cables for delivery and installation of the new office cubicles. . Then the lies began from Michael Sunquist, the owner. He lied the order was in his warehouse but he had tons of excuses why he couldn't install, his truck broke down, he had a funeral to attend, he was waiting on parts. It went on and on disrupting our business with his delays. never. We learned he never paid the manufacturer so after months of delays we found out he never took delivery of our furniture and we reported this fraudulent business practice to the FL State Attorneys Office for criminal investigation. Our attorney is now pursuing legal action to recover damages. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys General: Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Tampa, Florida

Aug 10 2017
City Cars Warehouse They Knowingly Sold Me A Lemon Van Nuys California Admission Author: Canyon Country, California Auto Dealers: City Cars Warehouse Van Nuys, California

Aug 10 2017
Assure Products Charged my account for trial products and claimed a reply had to be made in 14 days, but there wasn't any claim saying it had to be cancelled in 14 days. Customer Service said there wasn't any way to reinemburse the charge but offered to give a discount on their products. I told the lady, Emily, to cancell my order, I cannot afford these prices. I was charged $87.00 and $89.73 for each product. I explained I now have an overdrawn account. Author: Trevose, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Assure Products Internet

Aug 08 2017
Discount Tire bellmead Texas Said would ck tire for free then took it off and said they cannot legally put it back on . Had to buy new tire for 114.00 Bellmead Texas
Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Auto Tire shops: Discount Tire bellmead Texas Bellmead , Texas

Aug 06 2017
Desert Sky Closets Said real wood, delivered particle board, WRONG!!! Scottsdale Arizona Happy update Author: Peoria, Arizona Home Improvements: Desert Sky Closets Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 06 2017
Discount Computer Depot company is a rip-off avoid!!! Jacksonville Texas Author: phoenix, Arizona Computer Mail Order: Discount Computer Depot Jacksonville, Texas

Aug 06 2017
WINNER FURNITURE/RAC ACCEPTANCE I PURCHASE FURNITURE FROM THIS STORE ON9-16-2016. oN 7-1-2017 I CALLED TO STATE THAT MY PAYMENT WOULD BE LATE INSTEAD OF AGREEING THAT IT WOULD BE A 20.00 LATE FEE LILLIAN ADDED RAC BENEFIT PLUS DISCOUNT TO MY AGREEMENT I DO NOT WANT AND ADDED PAYMENT TO ADD EXTRA THINGS TO ACCOUNT AND REFUSE TO REMOVE LOUISVILLE KY INTERNET Author: Louisville, Kentucky Furniture & Furnishings: WINNER FURNITURE/RAC ACCEPTANCE Nationwide

Aug 04 2017
Luxurious Skin, Luxurious eyes, Dynamic Caralluma, Fabulous Fors A to return two sets of the product and ask for an RMA on the products I haven't even received yet but was billed. They are only allowing the return of one set, the one I haven't receive yet and that set must be returned in 10 days. When I asked to cancel the person on the phone asked me if I'd like to continue for 50% discount, when I said no he asked if I would for 75%. I still cancelled. Fulfillment center: San Diego Internet Author: hayward, California Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Aug 02 2017
Sprint Sold damaged goods, cheated by giving discount and then recharged it, did not stand by advertising. Florissant Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Florissant, Missouri

Aug 02 2017
Discount Marine Supplies New item returned kept money Internet Author: Livingston , Texas Marine Accessories: Discount Marine Supplied Internet

Jul 31 2017
Brand Discount Incorrect produduct sent from .co.uk URL - Hardly ever reply form China Guangdong 510410 Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: Brand Discount Internet

Jul 29 2017
Discount and Saving Advantage and Value Subscription Magazine $100 spending voucher for $1.95 for 15 days free Unknown Rerouted call Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Adult Book Stores: Discount and Saving Advantage and Value Subscription Magazine Internet

Jul 28 2017
Hobbies Discount Team item not delivered Portland Oregon Author: Rumford , Rhode Island Beauty Salons: Hobbies Discount Team Portland, Oregon

Jul 27 2017
absoluteawesomestuff.com Absolute Awesome Stuff I ordered a cute pair of socks on-line in May. When I hadn't received it a month later I emaild support asking for the item. They emailed back the following: Our items are mainly coming from our oversea warehouse so it may take about 1 to 4 weeks (average shipping time is 2 weeks) for them to arrive as stated in our shipping guidelines and on the product page. It also takes 5 to 10 days until the tracking shows up. Unfortunately we can't speed up the update of the tracking ID as we rely on the information we get from our postal supplier. Please be patient. Your order will arrive soon. I never would have ordered it it I was informed on the actual site that it would take weeks to get it...As it is I ordered it a month before Father's Day and still never received it on time for that. Now it is The end of July...still haven't received it. No further communications from the company. emails go unanswered, no merchandise, no refund. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE SCAMMERS OUT FOR YOUR MONEY!! In den Gärten 17 Erlensee DE 63526 Internet Author: New York Clothing Stores: absoluteawesomestuff.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Partselect The entire return order process was a nightmare, filled with excuses, from start to a finish where I still have not recieved a refund. Internet PartSelect Review Author: Stratford, Connecticut Mail Order Services: Partselect Internet

Jul 25 2017
Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Scam alert i was finding some good hosting companies i read thread about Internoc24 LLC price seems good i placed order ,image.prntscr.com/image/t1hh83YXTAmlgHQjLRe0_A.png then they give me time of 36 hours its almost 2 nights and 1 day . but i didn't find my server info after 5 days . i contacted with sales and support they are not replying me anymore image.prntscr.com/image/g-0Fj1nmS8_4GIHOqpD1Hw.png i never got reply i sent them emails also but no one is replying . live chat also using fake widget someone links not properly working . i received fake discount code . near me its scam website i paid via Bitcoins to i cant get a refund of my payment i cant open any dispute that is my bad luck Internet
Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Web Hosting: Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Internet

Jul 25 2017
Ibex Tumbler I paid shipping for a cup that was in an ad as free. 2 weeks later the company charged an additional $43.13 without authorization. When I called them, they told me that I agreed to this in the original order. I was offered a discount on the charge or a second cup for free, or I can pay to return the cup at my own expense and they will refund $39.95, so i would still have paid $15 for nothing. Internet
Offered as stated Author: Surprise, Arizona Bed & Bath: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Jul 25 2017
Midland Funding LLC This U.S.company,has Indian debt collectors that are instructed to not give you a discount on debt San Diego California How about some cheese Author: new York, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Midland Hunding LLC San Diego,

Jul 22 2017

Jul 22 2017
Cobalt Property Management LLC ; Cobaltmanagers.com Very poor management, lost a lot of time and money. Minnesota- Rochester Minnesota Management? Author: Rochester , Minnesota Property Management: Cobalt Property Management LLC Internet