Your Search | discount warehouse, nerry pathak

Sep 22 2016
24hour best buy Nerry B. Pathak Ordered fruits on 1/15/2016 but never received it.Tried to call and chat email but no respond STE G Corona California Author: staten island , New York Food Stores: 24hour best buy STE G Corona , California

Sep 22 2016
Charity Leather aks Leather Merchants aka phil Sinner Ordered a jacket and two pair of chaps April of 2016 they continue to send me the wrong item I sent them back at my cost and I am now waiting on one jacket numerous attempts receive a check or the jacket has failed Phil keeps using big excuses like the warehouses for the warehouse is empty I don't even think he has a warehouse he is no longer taking my emails Internet leather Author: grand meadow, Minnesota Luggage & Leather Goods: Charity Leather Internet

Sep 17 2016
Discount and savings advantage and value publications magazine $1.95 required fee for $100 rebate voucher for Walmart and target Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Discount and savings advantage and value publications magazine Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Bobs discount furniture Not honoring factory defective products Lindenhurst Nationwide Author: Lindenhurst, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Bobs discount furniture Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
Food Service Warehouse Bankrupcy Scam Kansas Internet Author: Arcata, California Specialty Stores: Food Service Warehouse Internet

Sep 07 2016
Allied Discount Tire & Brake Company Falsifies Mechanical Issues and Lies to Customers Regarding Repairs Alexandria Louisiana Author: Pollock, Louisiana Auto Tire shops: Allied Discount Tire & Brake Alexandria, Louisiana

Sep 05 2016
Mattress Warehouse Westminster, MD Mr. Glenn DePalola, Store Mgrn.Ryan, Salesman, Jojn Gibson, Customer Service Mgrn. Frederick, MD Decietful sales tactics,,,not trustworthy on their words, falsified the store policies on sales and return policies....not forthright with pertinent information Westminster Maryland Author: Westminster, Maryland Mattress Stores: Mattress Warehouse Westminster, Maryland

Sep 03 2016
Tracfone TF/ Ingram micro mobility TracFone warehouse was suppose to send in my track phone from my post office to straight talk, so they can replace me anew one. $100 value too. Its been over a month. No phone back. No way to contact the manager I spoke to over the phone. Indiana Author: Polson, Montana Telephones: Tracfone Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
Wang Gang Sent incorrect tem, offered 20% discount to forget it Shanghai China Author: Mandurah, Other Eye Care: Wang Gang Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
Warehouse Deals, Inc. Amazon Warehouse Deals, Inc. AMAZON IS LIEING TO THEIR CUSTOMERS!! THEY OWN THIS COMPANY! Internet Author: Pasadena, California Furniture & Furnishings: Warehouse Deals, Inc. Internet

Sep 03 2016
Discount Party Store Developers DRSS Discount Retail Services DRSS DPS Total Scam They set you up for Failure not Success Do Not Deal with this Company Las Vegas Nevada Author: Galloway, New Jersey Business Consulting: Discount Party Store Developers DRSS Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 01 2016
Discount Retail Store Services LLC. Company refusing to give back my $5500.00 100% refundable deposit Las Vegas Nevada Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Shopping Centers & Malls: Discount Retail Store Services LLC. Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 31 2016
SDWheelCorp Steve's Discount wheels, Directline Wheels Salesperson sold me wheels for 2016 Range Rover Sport. When they arrived and did not fit, they refused to take wheels back. Total bulls*** company. Carol Stream Illinois Author: Jackson, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: SDWheelCorp Carol Stream, Illinois

Aug 31 2016
Renters Warehouse Az Renters Warehouse Phoenix Mis lead us into completing application, knowing we have cancer, and bad credit Scottsdale Internet Author: scottsdale, Arizona Real Estate Services: Renters Warehouse Az Internet

Aug 30 2016
Keyless4u Incorporated Keyless Remote Warehouse ,keylessremotewarehouse.com Company told me that key would work for my card and it doesnt and now won't refund me Wellesboro Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Keyless4u Incorporated Internet

Aug 24 2016
Discount Cab Worker exploitation at its worst Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Taxi & Limousine Services: Discount Cab Tucson, Arizona

Aug 23 2016
Our Campus Market Student Advantage Card LATE, Missed textbook discount, Welcome pkg not even shipped yet Nationwide Author: Golden, Colorado Colleges and Universities: On Campus Market Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
circle gmc Highland, Indiana The Manager We purchased a 2016 GMC terrain from these untrustworthy people who told us we could not get a discount on this vehicle Highland Indiana Their Decision Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Advertising Services: circle gmc Highland, Indiana Highland , Indiana

Aug 21 2016
Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 This company refuses to take a cancelation order. Henry does nothing but argue when a cancellation for future orders was requested. Even tho this cream gave me a rash which had to be treated by a Dermatologist, Henry tried to give me a discount on the cream! I hope it was cancelled, I have a cancellation number Henry gave me and I have contacted my credit card company to refuse any more charges. Internet Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Nouvalift instant wrinkle cream. 844-720-9074 Internet

Aug 20 2016
STS Tire & Auto Mavis Discount Tire Charged me for a battery I didn't need and then never put it in! Death Wobble nearly caused me to crash after my van was repaired by STS! Still not fixed after 2 months!! Bergenfield New Jersey Author: New Milford, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: STS Tire & Auto Bergenfield, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City,SD called for repair for my cooktop 2. Local service rep came located problem and ordered parts only to find out no longer available 3.called federal back and was offered the following deal a. A check to cover part of a new cooktop b. Access to the whirlpool discount site to order new cooktop c. Assurance that local service company would come an hook it up. I asked twice and my husband asked once about the hook up. The whirlpool site had ver few selections and even fewer ones that met the size we needed. I ordered a new one and called Federal to set up a time for the hook up. Much to my astonishment the rep said No hook up was included in deal!!Rapid City, South Dakota,  Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Warranty Companies: Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City

Aug 17 2016
Mavis Discount Tire (Barnegat,NJ) Rip-Off!!!! Barnegat New Jersey Author: Mount Pocono , Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Mavis Discount Tire (Barnegat,NJ) Barnegat, New Jersey

Aug 16 2016
Rick's Tire Warehouse Rick's Tire Tire Pros Lease Finance Group LLP of Chicago, Il RIPS PEOPLE OFF DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!!! Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Rick's Tire Warehouse Lubbock, Texas

Aug 14 2016
Open Road Lending N/A this company is a warehouse for several other companies and share your information even if unauthorized and certified letters have been sent to them they lie to credit agencies and cannot prove any documentation North Richland Hills Texas
Author: Lorain, Ohio Credit Reporting Agencies: Open Road Lending North Richland Hills, Texas

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide VW credit leasing update Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide