Your Search | dish network, l.l.c

Sep 16 2014
BlackDiamond65 investigations L.L.C ripoffs and scams. Inverness Florida
Author: Orlando , Florida Liars: BlackDiamond65 investigations L.L.C Inverness, Florida

Sep 16 2014
The Freedom Fighters Network Jordan Schultz and Angela Moore Easy to join but hard to cancel Fort Collins Colorado
Author: Bakersfield, California On-Line Business: The Freedom Fighters Network Fort Collins, Colorado

Sep 15 2014
Dish Network substandard respection between parabolic dish and satelite Nationwide Author: bowie, Texas Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Global Tel Link Global TelinkGTLOffender ConnectConnect Network Global Tel Link is a monopoly which I thought was illegal in the USA Internet Author: Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: Global Tel Link Internet

Sep 13 2014
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network Ray Martin Threat to take me to court if I didn't pay $896.39 in one day upstate New York New York Author: Bellevue, Washington Collection Agencies: Financial Crimes Enforcement Network Internet

Sep 12 2014
Vanilla Reload Network Juan Smith aka money making Juan aka strictly business Juan scammed me with these reload able cards Vanilla Reload Network Fortson GA Georgia Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Reload Network Internet

Sep 11 2014
The Freedom Fighters Network makes you pay to play and then makes it nearly impossible to cancel. Internet Author: Orange, California Work at Home Business: The Freedom Fighters Network Internet

Sep 10 2014
Omnis Network LLC Raised price after invoice date and refuses to honor price on invoice Torrance California
Author: Waterford, Michigan Websites: Omnis Network LLC Internet

Sep 09 2014
Dish Partnerships Trump Consumers Because Consumers Have Contracts! Nationwide Author: Henderson , Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: Dish Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
TransWorld Network wi-power Don't give you the speeds they advertise and they will try to rip you off Oldsmar Florida Author: brunswick, Georgia Internet Services: TransWorld Network Oldsmar, Florida

Sep 09 2014
A&G Networks agnetworks.netA & G Networksagcom.agnetworks.net Scam Ripoff Techs - Don't Know What They Are Doing - Broke My Network Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Service & Repair: A&G Networks Internet

Sep 08 2014
Leaf it App Leafit, Leaf it, Leafit App, Vleaf, leafit Social Network Leafit App New Social Network Scam! Where's the App. Total Pyramid Scheme. Stay away!!!!! Nationwide
Author: Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Leaf it App Nationwide

Sep 07 2014
instant rewards network moneymaking scam chicago Internet Author: glendale, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: instant rewards network Internet

Sep 07 2014
Dish Network Withdrew money from my account after I terminated service in good standing palatine, Illinois Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
DRN (Discover Reload Network) Scammed Me Out Of $200 Internet Author: Ohio Credit & Debt Services: DRN (Discover Reload Network) Internet

Sep 06 2014
AmeriMark Direct, L.L.C Beauty Boutique I ordered cologne on-line. The full order came. A few weeks later I realized I had been charged an extra $3.99 but thought it was postage and didnt give it much more thought. Four weeks later I noticed a charge of $29.99 to my credit card but still didnt act upon it.Now four more weeks later another charge of $29.99 was added to my months credit card charges. I then looked the company up on-line to see that nomerous others had the similar experience as me. As far as I could see, this has been going on since way back before 2005! The charge seems to be attributed to some kind of a health protection plan that I agreed to when placing my original order.Hundreds of consumers have reported this scam over the years but nothing is being done! obviously this company is still getting away with this crime! Cleveland Ohio Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Drugstores: AmeriMark Direct, L.L.C Cleveland, Ohio

Sep 05 2014
Network Direct Incorporated NDI Waste of money, they target collge students, scam Leawood Kansas Author: West Haven, Utah Travel Agencies: Network Direct Incorporated Leawood, Kansas

Sep 03 2014
ITC Financial Licenses / InComm An imposter transferred my prepaid VanillaReload card when I provided the pin to the imposter via text. I was forced to use cash to load the VanillaReload card, which leads me to believe the parent company doesnt want a paper trail with the use of the card. It appears the VanillaReload network caters to a shady network of criminals. New York New York Author: New York, New Mexico Financial Services: ITC Financial Licenses New York, New York

Sep 02 2014
Merchant Pay Network Adam Damion Richard Allison Lied from the first phone call. Made promises they did not keep. Deposits NOT made to my account. Plano Texas Author: Hays, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Merchant Pay Network Plano, Texas

Sep 01 2014
National Auto Loan Network Brandon Teegarden-sr. loan officer I was wanting to refi my car with lower payments. I had gotten an add several times in the mail. This time I called and spoke to Brandon Teegarden or so he said was his name. He was very polite and gave me a few options. They sounded good. I spoke to my husband about it and he agreed as the car was in both names and we wanted to put it in mine so within the next year he would be able to get a new car he really needs. So via computer and fax we filled out all necessary paperwork. About a week later I received a check for $1000 dollars. A few days later I went to the bank and deposited the check. I went to get money from my account a few weeks later and the money had not deposited. We went to the bank and they could not find what happened. I found my receipt and will be going to the bank first thing in the a.m. I guess I have to file other reports and my credit reports. This really sucks. It seems like these type of people just keep pushing down the little guy so they can get richer. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Newport Beach, California Author: Victorville, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach,, California

Aug 30 2014
A1 cash advance The vanilla reload network prepaid scam Illinois Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Internet Fraud: Suzie c Internet

Aug 30 2014
Cash loan James Williams told me to go buy a vanilla reload network card and put 150.00on the card and I will receive 1000.00 in my checking account but that didn't happen it was a Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Santa Fe springs, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Cash loan Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 29 2014
Drn.tiffanyy on Instagram Watch out for this person on Instagram, calming that they can flip your money if you load money on a vanilla reload network card and she the manger at green dot... Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: Drn.tiffanyy on Instagram Internet

Aug 29 2014
OKC business Network Sales Sucess International / Sean C. Downing Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Sales People: OKC Business Network Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Aug 29 2014
Venture Point Network The Investor Network ; Shannon Hutcheson Capital Raising Con Man said he has email lists of investors ripped me off for $2,000 Frisco Texas Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Venture Point Network Frisco , Texas