Your Search | distinct advantage, freedom gold membership

Sep 29 2016
Secured Investment Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Secured Investment Corp clients can feel safe and confident when doing business with Secured Investment Corp. Secured Investment Corp carefully and thoroughly vet all loans and only package the cream of the crop deals to present to lenders. *UPDATE: Secured Investment Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho Financial Services: Secured Investment Corp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Secured Investment Corp is one of the fastest growing companies in private money marketplaces in United States. Secured Investment Corp over 125 years combined specialized loan expertise, building a comprehensive peer-to-peer lending platform focused on non-owner occupied residential and commercial real estate. Secured Investment Corp's Mission is, through its Circle of Wealth philosophy, to pr Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

Sep 28 2016
Zounds Hearing Taking advantage of me because I am a senior/& missing appointment due to wife passing away Columbus Ohio Per Usual.... Author: Powell, Ohio Hearing Aid Centers: Zounds Hearing Columbus, Ohio

Sep 27 2016
Digital Attitude Aspire Jon Lessor Cancelled but are still charging me monthly for membership. No one will respond to my emails and I have no phone # to contact them. This has been going on for several months. Please help Newport me Internet Author: Marana, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Digital Attitude Internet

Sep 27 2016
Premier Series UCA Freedom Life Freedom Life Multi Plan When purchasing insurance i was informed it was a major medical insurance and it isnt! it will only pay $250.00 addison Texas Nationwide Author: BIG LAKE, Texas Health Insurance: Premier Series UCA Freedom Life Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Thrive Market Unauthorized membership charge 2 months after telling them 3 times I wanted to cancel membership! Internet Author: Lawrenceburg, Indiana Food Stores: Thrive Market Internet

Sep 26 2016
Sovereign Health Death, fraud, despite, taken advantage of, lied to San Clemente California Author: Las vegas, Nevada Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Sovereign Health San Clemente, California

Sep 26 2016
Gold Minds Dimitri Triston Tucker Edward Blair Misrepresentation of service, unqualified, fraudulent company, illegal trading, harassment, slander, scams New York Internet UPDATED TESTIMONIAL AND EVIDENCE Author: wiltshire, Alabama Brokerage Companies On-line: Gold Minds Internet

Sep 26 2016
Pinnacle Atlantic Mike Gerber and Paul J. Geraci Ordered 20 American tenth oz. eagles and was sent 20 tenth oz. Australian pieces Boca Raton Internet Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Gold & Silver Investments: Pinnacle Atlantic Internet

Sep 25 2016
International Nurses Association Membership Scam/Predatory Islip Nationwide Author: Auburn, Maine Questionable Activities: International Nurses Association Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Sunlife Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Sunlife dedicated to quality solar installations and outstanding commitment to customer satisfaction. Sunlife makes switching to solar easy by giving you a cleaner more affordable source of energy for you and your family to take advantage of!  Customers can expect to save between 20-30% on energy bills after switching to Sunlife.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Solar: Sunlife Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sunlife Inc. can provide residents with a more affordable source of energy. Sunlife works with customers every step of the way to streamline the process of going green and making it easy for you to make the switch and save money. Sunlife doing whatever it takes to provide customers a first class solar experience. Before and after your solar installation. La Jolla , California

Sep 23 2016
Book My Rooms ,BMR, MT Membership Travel Todd Harrington BAIT AND SWITCH Henderson Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Hotel: Book My Rooms Henderson , Nevada

Sep 22 2016
Shoppers Advantage and Great Fun Tacked on to Allegiant Airline Ticket Connecticut
Author: Bradenton, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: Shoppers Advantage Connecticut

Sep 22 2016
Express Modular Bill King Took advantage of Widowed 79 yr. old homeless Sandy victims Martinsburg Nationwide
Response to Customer Issue/accusations Author: Ortley Beach, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Express Modular Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Visiting Angels RI They prey on and take advantage of older people who do not realize what is being done to them, and who are in great need of care. North Attleboro Massachusetts Author: Providence, Rhode Island Miscellaneous Companies: Visiting Angels RI North Attleboro, Massachusetts

Sep 22 2016
Lynda.com Lynda.com TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE!!! Theyare COMPLETELY UNSCRUPULOUS! Carpinteria California Author: Winder, Georgia Internet Marketing Companies: Lynda.com Carpinteria, California

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
MARIO's TREE SERVICE/MIKE AMICONE USED PERSONALITY AND OBSERVATIONS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US Harrison Township Michigan Author: Clinton Township, Michigan Landscaping: MARIO's TREE SERVICE/MIKE AMICONE Harrison Township, Michigan

Sep 19 2016
NORAM CAPITAL HOLDINGS INC NORAM FINANCIAL SERVICES INC ANTHONY RENTERIA SQUARE ROCK LTD GOLBAL TREK PROPERTY HOLDINGS LP SALE OF FRAUDULENT DEBT ACCOUNTS AND CONSUMER INFORMATION VANCOUVER Washington Author: gold river, California Credit & Debt Services: NORAM CAPITAL HOLDINGS INC VANCOUVER , Washington

Sep 17 2016
Discount and savings advantage and value publications magazine $1.95 required fee for $100 rebate voucher for Walmart and target Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Discount and savings advantage and value publications magazine Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Supp Club Was charged product-never received it. Was charged a membership fee-never authorized plus can not get on website due to stating i dont have a membership. Now being charged a membership fee. No way to contact company to dispute. College Park Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Supp Club Internet

Sep 15 2016
American Health Advantage Credit Fraud Lake Mary Florida Author: Barstow, California Credit Services: American Health Advantage Lake Mary, Florida

Sep 15 2016
freedom life insurance company I have been a customer for over 20 years. My policy states all pemiums will be returned if Not used.I was told that I would have to wait until 2021. Fort Worth Texas Author: Marion, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: freedom life insurance company Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 14 2016
Pyramid VIP Club I just checked my Visa account and found I was charged 14.95. I have only order from this company one time. Fortunate to have found Ripoff report and saw others were having the same problem. I will call the company tomorrow to insist they unenroll me as I Fradulently charged me for club membership Chelmsford Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Pyramid VIP Club Internet

Sep 14 2016
Everest university scammed me, took advantage of a single mother Nationwide Author: Apopka, Florida Colleges and Universities: Everest university Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Freedom Mortgage Ocwan loan servicing, Ocwan Loans, Lies about refinance terms Cleveland Ohio Author: Fredericsburg , Texas Mortgage Companies: Freedom Mortgage Cleveland, Ohio