Your Search | distinct advantage, freedom gold membership

Oct 13 2015
OptionMint Prolonged return of profits; overcharged for final wire transfer New York City/London, England, possibly Nationwide Author: Salem, Oregon Gold & Silver Investments: OptionMint Nationwide

Oct 12 2015
Gold Key Resorts False Promises VIRGINIA BEACH Virginia Author: Clarksburg, Maryland Resorts: Gold Key Resorts VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia

Oct 12 2015
Instant Checkmate I don't know, but somehow I have been subscribed to some site that withdraws 29.30 dollars from my account monthly. I'd like to know, who, and how to stop this i don't know California 5 days Author: Rotterdam, Oregon Computer Fraud: Andrew Smart

Oct 11 2015
Wendy Rosvall-Brookes Psychic Scammer Gold Coast Internet Seriously? Author: Merrimac, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Wendy Rosvall-Brookes Internet

Oct 10 2015
24 hours fitneess Torrance/nation I signed a contract for 3 years and they told me after the end of contract I was going to pay only $99.00. Without any notice it alll they raise the membership to $150.00 dollars. No only that, they upgrade the gym to one level all around the area. Now I am limited to one gym only and not to all gyms that I used to gto. Torrance California Author: Torrance, California Health Spas: 24 hours fitneess Torrance/nation nationwide

Oct 10 2015
Face of Glamour/ Fake Pageants Jevon Jones/ Jvonshay/ Deborah Delongkrey Fake Pageants/ Steal Money/ Take Advantage of Girl WHO WILL NEVER BE MODELS/ LIE ABOUT REWARDS FROM PAGEANT Los Angeles California
My bad for the typos Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Face of Glamour/ Fake Pageants Internet

Oct 10 2015
Jason Adams Real Estate Kellar Williams Real Estate Sneaky, Takes advantage of customers, Selfish, oshawa Ontario
Author: , Realtors: Jason Adams Real Estate oshawa, Ontario

Oct 10 2015
Timothy Sykes / Tim Sykes Got ripped off for $400 on a membership and poorly made online-only DVD. Miami FL Please delete this report. Author: Crossville, Tennessee Trade Schools: Timothy Sykes / Internet

Oct 09 2015
(Daniel)millionaires concierge There are 4 guys posting ads on Craig's list working from millionaires concierge scamming over people for their money, one is Shawn Younai and his associate is Daniel, an over weight Indian looking guy, the others I will not mention as they have not done There are 4 guys posting on offering tickets to special events such as The VMA's, Victoria's Secret show, New York Fashion week etc. they are total scum that take advantage of people for their money! Internet
Removal Author: Westchester , New York Festivals & Event Services: (Daniel)millionaires concierge Internet

Oct 09 2015
04:15 PM Mr. Bryce Lane, President & COO Mr. Robert Miller, Agent for Service Ms. Sarah Lewis, Contact Fraudulent company. They charge your credit card and give you inaccurate and outdated information. If you cancel the monthly subscription immediately, you will still be charged. There is no manager or supervisor to talk with. You must call your credit card and describe the incident. You will be credited the full amount and they will be responsible for a Chargeback fee. Perhaps this reputable company will learn that they can't take advantage of people when they are constantly charged the fee. Don't allow them to keep your money when they don't 1821 Q Street Sacramento, California Author: Phoenix, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
ANYTIME GARAGE DOOR INC DBA a.k.a GDI Garage Doors a.k.a WHALGREEN OVERHEAD DOOR a.k.a GOLD COAST GARAGE DOORS a.k.a NORTH COUNTY GARAGE DOORS Torson springs replacement on garage door Ocenaside California Author: California Garage Door Companies: ANYTIME GARAGE DOOR INC Ocenaside, California

Oct 09 2015
Palm Beach Boat Club, Freedom Boat Club, Chris Anders-owner Buyer Beware Riviera Beach Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Boat Dealers: Palm Beach Boat Club Riviera Beach, Florida

Oct 09 2015
Kasper Toyota, Kasper Auto Group Took advantage of 90-year-old veteran using deceptive and unconscionable business practices. Sandusky Ohio
Author: Newburgh Heights, Ohio Auto Dealers: Kasper Toyota Sandusky, Ohio

Oct 06 2015
Psychic Readings by Jacy, Jacy Mitchel I went to see Jacy ,a psychic, when I was in a very bad place, and she told me someone had put a curse on me and that she would need to build life sized candles of me and this person to remove it. $6,000. Then once that was payed off, she said that there was a darkness surrounding me and will for the rest of my life unless we made a circle surrounding me made out of 14kt gold. Costing me $20,000. Springfield Illinois You have got to be kidding me Author: Phoenix, Arizona Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Readings by Jacy

Oct 06 2015
Sundance Vacations Travel advantage network Tri-state financial Sundance Vacations lied about their services and failed to mention a cancellation procedure Parsippanny New Jersey Author: New York, New York Travel Agencies: Sundance Vacations Parsippanny, New Jersey

Oct 06 2015
British Airways Fraud, Extortion, Taking advantage of clients Harmondsworth Author: NA, Florida Airline Companies: British Airways Internet

Oct 05 2015
Lawrence A Stith Laurence A Stith Lawrence A Stith of Moorehead City took Advantage of Young Impressionable young men in Moorehead City NC Moorehead City, North Carolina
Mr Stith's name and reputation have been slandered Author: Moorehead City, North Carolina Music: Lawrence A Stith Moorehead City, North Carolina

Oct 05 2015
Best Pet Parents Andrew Ellis Deceptive, Ripped off, Taken advantage of. Internet Author: Derry, Pennsylvania Liars: Best Pet Parents Internet

Oct 04 2015
Shoe Mint You're not buying Shoes, you are buying a membership - Be warned! Then they won't honor your credit Santa Monica California Author: Wayne, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Shoe Mint Santa Monica, California
20, Report #1219322

Oct 03 2015
Greenline Capital, LLC Rommel Mijares Scammer Con Artist plays in commodities trading, bank guarantees, SBLC, High Yield Private Placement Trade Programs Redwood City California Rommel is a bold faced liar! No funds ever recieved and no transaction closed! Author: San Francisco, California Gold & Silver Investments: Greenline Capital, LLC Redwood City, California

Oct 03 2015
08:46 AM Did not receive refund even though I canceled the membership immediately (same day) and returned books as soon as I got them and according to THEIR policy for returns. Manchester Center Vermont Author: Lake City, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Internet

Oct 02 2015
Oksana Didyk Оксана Дидык Gold digger Krivoy Rog Ukraine Author: Miami, Florida Ex- Girlfriends: Oksana Didyk

Oct 02 2015
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 they a they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 the rip off olded people they no we need the job advantage sales and marketing irvine california Author: bell gardens, California Food Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Autogard Advantage Scam!!!! Waste of money!!! North York Ontario Author: Oakville, Ontario Auto Warranty: Autogard Advantage North York, Ontario

Oct 01 2015
AZ Brain Health or LE Parise Hydra Gold billed me $85 from visa account without order or authoriztion for product not received not usre on web sight se not sure Author: colorado springs, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: AZ Brain Health Internet