Your Search | distinct advantage, freedom gold membership

Jan 20 2017
advantage training abused for requesting withdraw and refund due to illnesses WA Internet Author: Brisbane, Rhode Island Adult Career & Continuing Education: advantage training Internet

Jan 18 2017
Amazon Prime Deceptive Trial Membership - But fast to Fix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona On-Line Business: Amazon Prime Internet

Jan 18 2017
Fairmount Athletic Club Theives!!! Debited my credit card long after my membership was over and refused to correct King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: King of Prussia,, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Fairmount Athletic Club King of Prussia , Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Matthew Neer Fan Page Matthew Neer Did not deliver my membership access to the product he was selling online. Internet Author: Michigan City, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Matthew Neer Internet

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Rocket Lawyer Cannot cancel membership! They don't answer their phone and don't respond to e-mails! San Francisco, California  Author: Buffalo, New York Legal Services: Rocket Lawyer Internet

Jan 16 2017
Southbeach Diet Charge $99 to cancel membership. Terrible program. Terrible customer service Nationwide Comment on quitting charges Author: Winter Springs, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Southbeach Diet Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Gold Crown Resort Travel Membership Violation Oviedo Florida Author: San Diego, California Travel Services: Gold Crown Resort Oviedo, Florida

Jan 15 2017
VAPEFOCUS MAXVAPORONLINEE-CIGS PRO VAPOR Charged me $99.99 for membership that I had Declined during order!! Internet Author: Lockwood, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: VAPEFOCUS Internet

Jan 14 2017
Seniorsoulmates I paid for a membership. I try on a daily base to log into the seniorsoulmates website. I continually get knock out from the website with the message, cannot open page, server not responding. I tried many times to contact the company, but haven't had any response back. I finally, after many different way was able to cancel my membership. This is a scam website and members should be reimbursed for their membership. Help! Internet Author: Cusick, Washington Dating Services: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 13 2017
European fitness center .Reno Nc European fitness I opened an account membership at european fitness signed a contract .they gave me a tour of the fitness center i saw how dingy and unclean the place looked. I payed $45 to open account then i started having medical issue i called right after a couple of days after paying for my fitness contract  Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Work Place Bullies: European fitness center .Reno Nc Reno , Nevada

Jan 13 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America USHEALTH Advisors, USHEALTH Group,National Foundation Life Insurance Company,Enterprise Life Insurance Company bogus healthcare insurance policies Ft. Worth Texas Author: Clinton, Washington Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Ft. Worth, Texas

Jan 13 2017
American Gold & Silver Winter Park Florida Deception Winter Park Florida Author: Casselberry, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: American Gold & Silver Winter Park Winter Park, Florida

Jan 13 2017
My Crisis Gear Offered a junky flashlight, National Self Reliance Assoc. membership Allen Texas
Author: Crystal River, Florida Bait-and-Switch: My Crisis Gear Allen, Texas

Jan 13 2017
Positive Voyage Began charging me monthly fees for a membership which I didn't join, then completely ignored both of emails cancelling my subscription and charged me once again, Nationwide Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Jewelers: Positive Voyage Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Alpha Fuel refused to refund charges to my account for their product even though I cancelled my membership within the prescribed amount of time. Furthermore, the 'customer service representatives refuse to let me speak with a supervisor or transfer my call to anyone that has decision making power. Savannah Georgia
Author: Clinton, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Alpha Fuel Internet

Jan 12 2017
Freedom Trailers LLC Built Custom Trailers Willacoochi Georgia
Typical Response Author: Fenton, Missouri Manufacturers: Freedom Trailers LLC Willacoochi, Georgia

Jan 11 2017
History Channel Club Paid lifetime membership, but haven't recieved a magazine in about a year Internet Author: Batesburg, South Carolina Landmarks & Historic Sites: History Channel Club Internet

Jan 11 2017
The Deal Empire Slim Panties fraud Gold Coast Internet Author: Ashmore, Wyoming Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Jan 10 2017
Gold Elements The Woodlands Ambiguous return/refund policy The Woodlands Texas Author: Montgomery, Texas Specialty Stores: Gold Elements The Woodlands The Woodlands, Texas

Jan 09 2017
Freedom Ammunition Freedom Ammunition (not to be confused with Freedom Munitions is a RIP OFF! Fremont Ohio Author: Saint Louis Park, Minnesota Sporting-good Manufactures: Freedom Ammunition Fremont, Ohio

Jan 09 2017
Club Metro Newark ABC Financial WHY KEEP BILLING ME IF MEMBERSHIP IS DONE/CANCELLED Newark New Jersey Author: New york, New York Collection Agency's: Club Metro Newark Newark, New Jersey

Jan 08 2017
Renew Eye Cream ReVitalize Skin Serum Free Trial Bait, then Switch to Membership Fountain Valley California Renewal Face Products Good Customer Service Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Renew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

Jan 08 2017
world wide advantage Jeff, G, Norman said I won some kind of sweepstakes, I just have to send them $18.00 PURCHASING FEE. They will take cash, money order, or check. But no credit card ! Chandler Arizona Author: Turlock , California Unusual Rip-Off: world wide advantage Chandler, Arizona