Your Search | doba, doba dropshipper, doba.com
Approximately 208 Reports Found

1, Report #1193338

Dec 05 2014
New Beginnings Edu Business Entity Solutions Doba Charged me for what I could have gotten free on u Tube Draper Utah Author: Linwood, Michigan Con Artists: New Beginnings Edu Internet

Nov 16 2014
Commerce Rocket & Doba.com Scam, Didn't deliver what they promise, Didn't honor their guarantee. Internet Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Commerce Rocket & Doba Internet

Nov 11 2014
DOBA Bogus dropshipper who has non competititive prices and attempted to charge me a yearly membership the 2nd time I logged onto their site Unknown but think its in Utah Internet Author: Pelham, Alabama Attorneys General: DOBA Internet

Nov 05 2014
Gogo Dropshipper I was offered unlimited membership access to the largest wholesale list. I was told I'b be taken by the hand and I am the one doing all the research. I also find that the suppliers prices are much higher than those listed on Ebay and Amazon. Internet Internet Author: Plantation, Florida Computer Training & Education: Gogo Dropshipper Internet

Nov 04 2014
Doba Doba is a Scam Orem Utah Author: Atlanta, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Doba Orem, Utah

Oct 26 2014
DOBA DOBA- BAD COMPANY AND BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE Utah Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Work at Home: DOBA Internet

Aug 23 2014
DOBA, Max-E-Biz, ECommerce Rocket DOBA RIPOFF OREM Internet, UTAH Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: DOBA Internet

Aug 19 2014
Doba dobadropshippingdoba drop shipping Non-competitive prices -- lie about guarantees Orem Utah Author: Anchorage, Alaska Sales People: Doba Orem, Utah

Aug 11 2014
Doba DOBA IS TOTAL RIP OFF SCAM! I tried their14 day trail offer. After just a few days I found their prices to be way over priced and found nothing that would even sell on the internet. I emailed to cancel my sobscription. Instead of canceling these creeps charged me $59 BEFORE MY FREE TRAIL WAS EVEN UP!When I wrote them they said I had to call to cancel and would not give me a refund. DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS COMPANY! They are nothing but a pack of thieves! i did call and got my account extended a monthand tried yo make the best of it but could find nothing that would sell on Ebay and their prices are astronomical! I am so angry with this company as I see many other people are, Salt Lake City Internet, Utah Author: Hermitage, Tennessee Department & Outlet Stores: Doba Internet

Jul 10 2014
Commerce Market Jeff I czncelled by relationship with DOBA so their partners at Commerce Rocket called me. Said they would build a website for me. 30 day trial money back guarantee. Orem  Utah
Author: Akron, Ohio Small Business Services: Commerce Market Orem, Utah

Jun 12 2014
DOBA, LLC DOBA will not refund even when their own refund policy is followed! They lie and say it was NOT followed. Are they more desperate for money than I am??? Orem & internet Utah/internet Author: Winooski, Vermont Work at Home: DOBA, LLC Orem, Utah

Jun 11 2014
Doba I've had it with Doba! Orem Utah Author: Manassas, Virginia Work at Home: Doba Orem, Utah

May 30 2014
doba DOBA IS A RIPOFF UTAH Internet Author: Omaha, Nebraska $$ REWARDS Offered: doba Internet

May 22 2014
Doba Suppliers Club Did not want the service and refused a refund Salt lake City Utah Author: Kimball, Michigan Work at Home Business: Doba Salt lake City, Utah

May 02 2014
DOBA He was very smooth, real salesman. He talked me into this Drop-Ship Deal by getting my name off the Internet for home-based jobs. Orem Utah Author: Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: DOBA Internet

Apr 17 2014
Doba LLC Doba gets you signed up. Only to realize you can not get your money back until 12-15 moths after your membership has expired Orem Utah Author: Houston, Texas On-Line Stores: Doba LLC Orem, Utah

Mar 26 2014
Doba Doba refund policy is a Fraud Orem Utah Author: Ontario Internet Marketing Companies: Doba Orem, Utah

Mar 25 2014
DOBA Total Rip Off And Rude Customer Service By Paul Utah Author: Granger, Washington On-Line Business: DOBA Utah

19, Report #1120281

Feb 02 2014
Doba Doba Promise of refund Orem Utah Author: Princeton, Minnesota On-Line Business: Doba Orem, Utah

20, Report #1119036

Jan 28 2014
Doba - Drop Shipping Company Misrepresentation of Service Orem Utah Author: Snohomish, Washington Shipping Companies: Doba Orem, Utah

Jan 08 2014
Doba Refusal to Refund Membership Fee Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Shipping Companies: Doba Select State/Province

Jan 03 2014
Doba or Maxibiz Signed up for a drop shipping business. Soon found out it was cheaper to buy from ebay or amazon than through the drop shipper. So I cancelled my deal with Maxibiz. I got a real job and put the business on hold. Little did I know that 10 month I find out that Doba is reaching into my bank account and taking a monthly fee, even though I cancelled with Maxibiuz who I signed up with and canceled. Do your homework before getting involved. It sounds good going in but I feel I got ripped off. Utah Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Internet Marketing Companies: Doba Utah

Dec 31 2013
DOBA Wholesale Products DOBA Drop Shipping Dont' do it! Unless you like giving your hard earned money away. Orem Utah Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketers: DOBA Wholesale Products Select State/Province

Dec 26 2013
DOBA Doba Drop Shipping Doba Drop Shipping Ripoff Nationwide Author: palm harbor, Florida Questionable Activities: DOBA Nationwide

Oct 11 2013
Doba Wholesale provider misrepresents program a perfect scam for a savvy salesman Orem Utah
Author: New York, New York On-Line Business: Doba Orem, Utah