Your Search | doba, doba.com, auction work at home, ebay, ebay.com

May 28 2016
Family Care Plus LLC FCP Home Care BEWARE OF FAMILY CARE PLUS stratford Nationwide Author: stratford , Connecticut Home HealthCare: Family Care Plus LLC Nationwide

May 28 2016
Pay Pal Refused to allow our minority business to use their service if we use Chinese suppliers for our inventory. Their problem was since the Chinese sold us so much inventory at such a reduced price the competition was being put out of business Internet Author: Macon, Georgia Internet Fraud: Pay Pal Internet

May 28 2016
rita hardy she will tell she has gold and can't recover it without your help and she will say she hit someone and needs help to stay out of jail and to send her money. and. she will say she has no money for food and she's starving but really she's scamin you and other guys at the same time! spending your money and she will ask you to give her your bank info and then your done! Ghana Internet Author: yuma, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: rita hardy Internet

May 28 2016
Blue Line Protection Group Did not pay my last check freaked out on me when i asked for the money they have to pay me. lakewood Colorado Author: Alabama Work Place Bullies: Blue Line Protection Group lakewood, Colorado

May 28 2016
Jetflicks Stole my money. App doesn't work for streaming. Doesn't even have a phone number to call. Wont reply to my emails Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: Jetflicks Nationwide

May 28 2016
harrahs auction the owner runs up bids so do her family and friends melbourne Florida Author: rockleadge, Florida Auction / Liquidators: harrahs auction melbourne, Florida

May 28 2016
My Scooters and ATVs atvs_discounter (eBay) Deceptive Sales Tactics, Charged After-Sale Fees, Item Not As Advertised Arlington Internet
Author: Mico, Texas Motorcycles: My Scooters and ATVs Internet

May 28 2016
Big Fish Games I have purchased over 80 games and I can not download anymore .There site does not work internet
Author: North Port, Florida Computer Programmers: Big Fish Games internet

May 28 2016
Costa Rica Vactions LLS They promised us the 4 weeks a year and that we could 3 weeks at a time so that we could bring are Kids and Grandkids. WE were so lookning forward to this as our healty is not good an are kids are now spread out over the county. We were planing to use this as away of getting very one together at least once a year and now the phone are not being answer and messages are not being return. We are not a rich couple and to lose that much money is heart breaking. If we had only know what is was do to us. Barringtons Illinois Author: Onawa, Iowa Timeshare Rentals: Costa Rica Vactions LLS Barringtons, Illinois

May 28 2016
Michaelkorsoutlet.us.com At the other person reported they appear real, uses advertising , bars and pictures but totally fake. Internet Author: Two Harbors, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Michaelkorsoutlet.us.com Internet

May 28 2016
Scott Yancy I just left your seminar that was held at The Sheraton in Tampa ,Florida. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Bilking money from people , whom are, in many cases, in dire straits financially( much like myself) , making promises that , through your seminars, you could help them achieve financial independence by the funding of Real Estate Deals, and without worry regarding the LLC because the partners would be there for those that signed up ( at a cost of between $250-$350. Then turn around and tell those same people that either they come up with $595 (only a small amount available) to purchase the LLC (at your representatives cost) or end up paying $5000 if you don't take the opportunity. I suffered a brain stroke April 25th.I NOW HAVE NO JOB INCOME> Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Avon Park, Florida Seminar Programs: Scott Yancy Nationwide

May 27 2016
Southern Coast Automotive Specialties Joe WeaverJoe Weaver JrErnest Joe Weaver Jr Took Money and Didn't Provide Agreed Upon Work Corpus Christi Texas
Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Auto Repair Service: Southern Coast Automotive Specialties Corpus Christi, Texas

May 27 2016
Lavish Home Furniture Inc. Lavish Home Furniture Lied from the end of sale. No return call backs. No customer service. No commitment. No integrity Saddle Brook New Jersey Author: Clifton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Lavish Home Furniture Inc. Saddle Brook, New Jersey

May 27 2016
Scott Nielson Nielson Development LLCNielson Properties LLCDixie Springs Home LLCNielson constructionNielson RV sales and Service Total rip off. failure to pay subbs on time. takes money and failes to refund, over charges on contracts, modifies contracts without consent, theft of materials from work site to use on personal projects, charges interst over and above agreements. telll constant llies and delays build times blaming others but himself. Hurricane Utah Author: Southern Utah, Utah Building Services: Scott Nielson Hurricane, Utah

May 27 2016
Samsung.com home appliance Worst Home Appliance and Service Department in the World Nationwide Nationwide Author: Baker, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Samsung Nationwide

May 27 2016
Major Energy they told me that my utility company sent them that there was a mistake when we went to file for discount at the Salvation Army. I am a senior and dont need my bill going any higher *** ***** ** ** ***** *** NY 10962 Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Door to Door Sales: Major Energy Nationwide

May 27 2016
Diet Supplement-PM Said one price would be 156 ended up being 200.00 with 50.00 rebate. never saw that in add about rebate. Also every month sending unathorized Supplements at a cost of $38.26. Provo Utah Author: Tecumseh, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Black and Decker Internet

May 27 2016
Black and Decker New mower doesn't work out of the box Nationwide Author: Cary, North Carolina Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Black and Decker Nationwide

May 27 2016
SFMC False management MANASSAS VA Author: Manassas, Va, Virginia Home Owner Associations: SFMC VA

May 27 2016
Home Pride House Inspections Jack Wendel Watch Out! Not Qualified To Inspect Homes Carefully! Offered Refund and then did not answer Phone! Aurora Internet
Author: newbury, Ohio Home Improvements: Home Pride House Inspections Internet

May 27 2016
Dennis Rosenblum C&C Market Research Secret Shopper Fraud New York New York Author: Tehachapi, California Work at Home: Dennis Rosenblum C&C Market Research New York, New York

May 27 2016
Pharmapacks Deceptive Shipping College Point New York Author: ooltewah, Tennessee Home & Garden Stores: Pharmapacks Internet

May 27 2016
Hongstr eyemend I woke up this morning 5/27/16 to get ready for work and had a charge on my debit card of $85.95 from this hongstr eyemend never have even heard of them don't know how this happened I just want my money back. Internet Author: OLIVEHILL, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Hongstr eyemend Internet

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 27 2016
Machine Zone Inc. LLC or MZ Machinezone.com, MZ, MZ.COM Took money never delivered purchased items at all Palo Alto California Author: Austin, Texas Software: Machine Zone Inc. LLC or MZ Palo AltO, California