Your Search |

Oct 04 2015
Micro poms /com Found company on FB and my email account . I answered the price very good for something that I have been looking Alex Troy, Bowie, Maryland moneygram cashed in Maryland and Delaware Author: San Diego, California Dog Breeders: Micro poms

Oct 04 2015
Xoom Xoom .com Fake bills in Bogota Colombia Nationwide Author: Woodstock , Georgia Chambers of Commerce: Xoom Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
12:47 PM bid on a ww2 item that was touted as original before the end i found out it was a fake reproduction. Internet Author: clover, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: gunbroker,com Internet

Oct 01 2015
01:20 PM,,,, Fake traffic real ads with no results. No sales as promised and I was told about the refund policy only after I paid for this service. They only want your money. Stay away from them. Internet
Issue is NOT FULLY RESOLVED and LETTER they give you is VOID until i am refunded Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: Internet

Sep 30 2015
GMLTH@outlook. Com Aynes Dylan : info@Gmail. Com. Events manager Mr. Barry Delp They used two big company names Google and Microsoft. They stated because I'm an active Gmail account user I was one of 5 people who won $$$500,000 and to contact Events department manager Mr. Barry Delp by submitting an email with my Full name, address , age ,telephone number, sex, occupation, state and country! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: GMLTH@outlook. Com Internet

Sep 29 2015
Px-Documents-FRAUD-SCAM-pxdocuments-1-888-344-3626 Px-Documents-com-BEWARE-Record-Transfer-Services Px-Documents-FRAUD-SCAM-pxdocuments-1-888-344-3626 Px-Documents-com-BEWARE-Record-Transfer-Services Westlake Village California
Author: los angeles, California Real Estate Services: Px-Documents-FRAUD-SCAM-pxdocuments-1-888-344-3626 Internet

Sep 26 2015
roverclassic .com VSB Enterprises Inc. sold me a used isuzu for 5300$ woth 1000$ at the most ....piece of junk staten island New York Author: el paso, Texas Motor Vehicle: roverclassic .com staten island, New York

Sep 26 2015
Christopher Paris and Washington .com It's a bad check scam. You will be prosecuted if you don't pay the settlement within 72 hours of contact, possible 6 months jail time. Ect when asked for a validation letter they immediately end the call. Author: MONTGOMERY, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Christopher Paris and Washington

Sep 24 2015
lowest price traffic school biggest rip off . com/ online traffic school Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Con Artists: lowest price traffic school Internet

Sep 10 2015
senior people the have be taking the money in my account for 4 months whitout my concern Dallas texas Internet Dallas Author: TORONTO, Alabama On-Line Business: senior people .com Internet

Sep 08 2015
ic*freeshipping. com I had a phone call from someone I never give out my information so they had to get on my account to find it that in itself is illegal so now I am taking all my information off of my accounts and off of my computer. Internet Inquiry Author: Irvington, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: ic*freeshipping. com Internet

Sep 07 2015
05:00 PM A pop-up saying after i take a survey i would receive a free prize watch compensation for taking the survey.only pay the $5.99 for S&H. i checked my debit card weeks later and i see a charge for $95.00. They never mentioned that i would be charged any $95.00. Burbank California Author: bronx, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Miscellaneous Electronics: omax65 Internet

Sep 07 2015
01:39 PM Benjamin, technician According to the website there was a $15 service fee and the house lock out started at $35. I was charged $184. The technician took 45 minutes vs the 15 stated on the website. He could not tell me why the charges were so high. I refused to give him my card number and demanded a manager. All I got was a dispatcher who called me on his cell phone. The website has been removed and the phone number does not work. They will not give me the companies info nor a manager to speak to. I will be filing a police report. Hanover Maryland Author: Hanover, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Hanover, Maryland

Sep 05 2015
Hertz This company is horrible. I rented a car online. They charged my credit card and when I went to go pick up my car they said that they did not accept my discover card. I contacted customer service and they kept referring to different departments in the com Don't go here unless you want to lose your money! Atlanta Georgia Here's What You do! Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 04 2015
don't lease your modem . com Fraudulant, rip-off, lies, deceitful Orem Utah Author: bay area, California Computer Mail Order: don't lease your modem . com Orem, Utah

Sep 03 2015
Catalina Spas Hot Tub Aah Marketing, Aah Cookies, Aha TrampolinesSpa Coverz. Com RIP OFF! RATED F BY BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU! NOT AUTHORIZED BY CATALINA SPAS! DOES NOT BACK PRODUCT!! Mount Laurel, New Jersey Internet Author: Waconia, Minnesota Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Catalina Spas Hot Tub Internet

Sep 03 2015
Local light house .com best of the best CROOKS california Internet Author: colorado springs, Colorado Internet Services: Local light house .com Internet

Sep 03 2015
09:44 AM Ori (owner of the business) After getting 3 locks rekeyed,I could lock but could not unlock, they were working fine before rekey,they would not fix problem blaming my doors instead,charged highest price,very rude when I called their office,show low prices on web. Scottsdale,AZ Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Consumer Services: Internet

Sep 01 2015
HERBLAG. COM CONVIENCING SCAMMERS Internet Author: freedom, Oklahoma Weightloss Programs: HERBLAG. COM Internet

Sep 01 2015
Phoenix International, Inc. AKA Construction Management America ripoff! Skipped Judgement by Changing Name. Hilton Hotel AKHI Hospitality, Inc. scam, forced out of business Scottsdale Arizona
UPDATED Notice to Natalie or Other Author of Comment Author: Mesa, AZ Builders & Contractors: Phoenix International, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
06:16 AM Just Answer. Com A Total RipOff! I payed, and then access denied.. !!! Internet Author: Uppsala, Telephone Answering Services: Internet

Aug 28 2015
PB-ONLINE1 lulling into an introductory price but the charging for the full purchase with confusing page design and absolutely refusal of any refund the day of. Internet Author: Pomona, California Adult Web Sites: PB-ONLINE1.COM Internet

Aug 23 2015
Savvy365 Jessica Cox,, Travis Cox Fraudulent Web Design Vancouver, Washington Further response to false claims by Kedar Fredarick Author: Boston, Massachusetts Internet Marketing Companies: Savvy365 Vancouver, Washington

Aug 21 2015
CreditKarma,com How They Make Money San Francisco California Internet So where is the ripoff? Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: CreditKarma,com Internet

Aug 20 2015
Black People wwwblackpeoplemeet,com took my money then unable to access the site always want upgrade. Nationwide Author: Wichita , Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Black People Nationwide