DOCK24.COM, DIV OF SHAMIC INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Dock24.com, div of Shamic Inc
There may be more specific results for "Dock24.com, div of Shamic Inc"
For more specific results for "Dock24.com, div of Shamic Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
SCH AUDI OXNARD HARWARD, Dealership mangers new and used Crafty, deceitful, patronizing, lieing, dishonest, animal of prey, Looking for senior citizens that are disabled, and not experience. Unkempt promise, erragent, rude, shiftey. OXNARD California Author: Ventura, California Auto Dealers: SCH AUDI OXNARD OXNARD, California

Apr 25 2017
GETMEDIKAHELP.COM TALLANSTOWNIRL I received a very small sample of a face serum that I did not ''order'' and for which I was charged a ridiculous amount of money. Internet
Author: Laval, Quebec Miscellaneous Companies: GETMEDIKAHELP.COM TALLANSTOWNIRL Internet

Apr 25 2017
TRS Limited and Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc Internet fraud company and collection agency/attorney representing them. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Orlando, Florida Internet Fraud: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 25 2017
Agora Financials Jim Reccards GOLD report/ Mike's Trne following Be aware of REFUNDS Baltimore Maryland Author: Elkhart, Indiana Financial Services: Agora Financials Baltimore, Maryland

Apr 25 2017
MeMes Wedding and Party Services Worked for Free Daytona Beach, Florida Internet Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Chambers of Commerce: MeMes Wedding and Party Services Internet

Apr 25 2017
Hinlar Cell site services INC HINLAR INC.1000 Centre Green Way, Suite 200Cary, NC 27513 Contracted us to do the concrete work to strengthen the base for a tower and then after we completed the job they did not pay us the $30,000.00 Moultrie Georgia
Author: Largo, Florida Builders & Contractors: Hinlar Cell site services INC Moultrie , Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Scansource, Inc - Sales Mgr James Vogt End of year theft by credit card. Duplicate Charge 4 months apart on one of the last days of the year. Norcross Georgia Author: Spring, Texas Computer Fraud: Scansource Norcross, Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Jaume Cordon Alves, Innova - Escuela de Trabajo, Centro Agora Capacitación Laboral, Talento Centro de Formación Jaume Cordon Alves y Innova engaño, Centro Ágora Capacitación Laboral Empresas de formación (hoteles y otros sectores) MADRIDTranslation: Jaume Cordon Alves, Innova - School of Work, Centro Agora Job Training, Talent Training Center Jaume Cordon Alves and Innova engaño, Centro Ágora Job Training Training companies (hotels and other sectors) MADRID
Author: MADRID, California Corrupt Companies: Jaume Cordon Alves MADRID,

WWE Entertainment, INC. wwe network app stamford Connecticut
Author: eolia, Kentucky Public Relations: WWE Entertainment, INC. stamford, Connecticut

Bikeberry City of Indusry California
Author: Fort Hood, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Bikeberry City of Indusry, California

Apr 25 2017
Vivint home security I have been a costumer of Vivint since 2008, now we are moving, we have two years left on a five year contract.  Nationwide Author: Spruce Grove, Alberta Security Services: Vivint home security Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne We wasted $264. On a bridesmaid dress for my daughter to wear at my sons wedding. It came in 3 sizes to big for her. Orland Park Illinois Author: Morris, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne Orland Park , Illinois

Apr 25 2017
National Processing Center Wanting my signature, phone number, spouse, Birthdate of myself and spouse to see if I qualified for a special funds from Social Security for final expense planning. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Spring Branch, Texas Personal Services: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 25 2017
Deeray E.Cummings Deerey E.Cummings This Punk is a Con Artist .Always has been.No one in his family deals with him.He is known for identity theft of family,friends & anybody else!!! LV,Nv LV,Nv Author: California Wanted Criminals: Deeray E.Cummings LV,, Nv

Apr 25 2017
sedona beauty direct Took a survey at the end of an Amazon purchase. Thought it was amazon. Was supposed a gift to take the survey. Paid $ 3.97 for shipping & eight days later charged $ 94.00. Was told I only had a week to return the product & the time had lapsed. Contacted A scam, was supposed to be a gift then was charged for the product Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Skin Care: sedona beauty direct Internet

Apr 25 2017
ROK7 UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE OF $39.99 ON MY CREDIT CARD FLORIDA Author: El Paso, Texas Credit Card Fraud: ROK7 FL

Apr 25 2017
Precious Skin Bow Lumiskin Entrapment of Auto ordering St. Petersburg, Florida 33705 Internet Author: Pocatello, Idaho Skin Care: Precious Skin Internet

Apr 25 2017
ATLsingles.com Atlanta Quality Single (It is a bit of a cat and mouse game with this company. I think they change their email address and names to avoid too many bad reviews exposing them.) I agree with the previous statement that they are big time con artists. Scam artist preying on single people Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dating Services: ATLsingles.com Atlanta , Georgia

Apr 25 2017
RI modeling Agency Sharon McCarthy did nothing that was in the contract, I have been paying this agency since February and it is the end of April and there is nothing to show for the $500 that I had paid into this agency. Nationwide Author: Providence, Rhode Island Multi-Level Marketing: RI modeling Agency Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Justin White Cash Advance USA Harassing phone calls to my place of employment, conned me out of money I thought I owed Nationwide Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Loans: Justin White Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Certified Transmission and Services of Denver CTS Jeff Jolliffe Transmission scam alert Commerce City Colorado Author: SCIO, Oregon Auto Repair Service: Certified Transmission and Services of Denver CTS Commerce City, Colorado

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 25 2017
Hermitages farmers mobile home company THE INGLIS DEALERSHIP INC HUD SCAMS Elkhart Indiana Author: Camden, South Carolina Attorneys General: Hermitages farmers mobile home company Elkhart, Indiana

Apr 25 2017
Revived Youth I ordered the free trial sample of the product. They automatically charged my credit card for full size products in the amount of 97.21 and 92.30. I called them and they hung up on me.Total scam and I am not paying for their scam.. California Author: Merrick, New York Skin Care: Revived Youth Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Credit Card Fraud Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Stamford, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania