DOCK24.COM, DIV OF SHAMIC INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Dock24.com, div of Shamic Inc
There may be more specific results for "Dock24.com, div of Shamic Inc"
For more specific results for "Dock24.com, div of Shamic Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Bit-crypt Scamed me out of $110.00 , they ask you to send PayPal,and make you wait for your bitcoin,during the wait time, they deleted the link and don't answer email s . at that point I contact several times with no response. Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Financial Services: Bit-crypt Internet

Jul 21 2017
GSE Products David Noble and David Holt from GSE Products ,Green Star energy, frauded a number of companies and individuals in South Africa Durban, South Africa Internet
Author: Johannesburg, Small Business Services: GSE Products Internet

Jul 21 2017
Community Aid Thrift Store Lancaster Unfair treament of employees, does not operate as a Christian store..question the charitable nature of this store Lancaster pennsylvania Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Community Aid Thrift Store Lancaster

Jul 21 2017
Crystal Pools of Indian River Crystal Pools in Vero Beach Crystal Pools, Vero Beach, Indian River County, Florida Vero Beach Florida Author: Alabama Pool Builders: Crystal Pools of Indian River Vero Beach, Florida

Bargain Moving Inc. TERRIBLE COMPANY... STAY AWAY!!! Mesa Arizona
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Moving Companies: Bargain Moving Inc. Mesa, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
Skill Set, Inc. Skill Set, Inc. AZ Skill Set ,Skill Set Remodeling, Skill Set Inc Contractor. Skill Set, Inc Contractor, Skill Set, Inc. Remodeling. Skillsetaz.com Not a professional company/numerous contracted Remodeling issues over eight week period of home remodrl Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Skill Set, Inc. Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
Truxperts INC Dave McAuleyDennis McAuley Dave McAuley, who is a half owner of Truxperts INC out of Wetaskwin/Falun Alberta Canada does not pay his bills, nor honor his word or any items that he sells. He has a so called truck dealershsip, but if you look at his ads on Kijiji he basically is selling anything and everything including farm animals? Wetaskwin Alberta
Author: Wetaskwin, Alberta Truck Dealers: Truxperts INC Wetaskwin, Alberta

Jul 20 2017
Evgo fraud, unaccountability, misleading, cut throat business practices, dismissive, demeaning, theft of wages Los Angeles CA
Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: Evgo Los Angeles,

Jul 20 2017
TrackR TERRIBLE! I BELIEVED THEM BOUGHT 10. A FEW SORT OF WORKED FOR ABOUT 5 DAYS! THAT'S IT!!!! NO HELP FROM THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. TrackR - TOTAL RIP OFF! California Nationwide Author: Greenwood, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: TrackR Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
Altus Financial Group, Meridian Regional Lending, Concord Financial Investments, Paula Parker CFO, Dwayne Louis, Julie Murphy, D. Harrison & Hanson, Alexander Russell Somehow this 3rd party got a hold of my info to qualify me for a personal loan.  New York New York Author: Miami, Florida Loans: Altus Financial Group New York, New York

Jul 20 2017
Nutra Solutions UNITED AGRI-SERVICES, INC Ordered a sample and got auto shipped for $77 billed to my credit card less than a month later Mooresville North Carolina Author: Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Solutions Mooresville, North Carolina

Jul 20 2017
revenue recovery corporation reported that they collecting on behalf of king emergency associates 130 dollars, I asked them for bills ,never sent to me,they destroyed my credit score by reporting this bogus charge to equifax credit bureau aurora Colorado Author: bakersfield, California Emergency Medical Services: revenue recovery corporation aurora, Colorado

Jul 20 2017
Grayson Gregory Dyson Talked me out of a new I-phone for $850 and $5950 for COT fees trying to free up his money in British Bank. $3000 for broken machinery, and hospital bill. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Grayson Gregory Dyson Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 20 2017
psv spy survival This company took 40.00 out of my checking account for something I did not orderI tryied to call them all I got was a promt to a web site. Internet ,lsb..org/spy Author: Poplar Grove, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: psv spy survival Internet

Jul 20 2017
Jet-Coin; Scott Chandler, Greg Aggesen, Brent Robinson, Troy Redja Gladiacoin Jet-coin/Scott Chandler & Brent Robinson are scammers touting to give a certain % of interest per day for buying their packages. Steele Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Multi Level Marketing: Jet-Coin; Scott Chandler, Greg Aggesen, Brent Robinson, Troy Redja Internet

Jul 20 2017
Brookline College misrepresentation of funds Phoenix, Arizona Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Questionable Activities: Brookline College Phoenix,, Arizona

Jul 20 2017
Jessica carter Claim I owe money 1200. If I do not answer warrant and will cost me 6700 if I do not reply to cash advance debt resolution. First I heard of this. Will not reply could be a hack scheme Internet Author: Belleville, New Jersey Cash Services: Jessica carter Internet

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
Networx This company charged me for a lead that was a direct competitor. I even provided them a picture of his website page. I was denied a refund on the lead. They also charged me for a lead in a field that I do not do work in. Nationwide
Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Networx Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Worldpay US, Inc Worldpay, Worlsdpay credit card processing Be alert, avoid loosing money and time, Worldpay is inept and their actions are negligent and possibly fraudulent... they charge you much more, keep your customers' payments and do not even admit they have the money, blaming your site Atlanta Georgia Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Worldpay US, Inc Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 20 2017
Denise Betts Moore Denise Lapearl Betts-Moore Stole Money with promises of business credit and loans Houston Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Brokerage Companies: Denise Betts Moore Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Dr matthew harris caused me extreme pain during a routine epidural procedure. He failed to wait for the numbing solution to work and instead hastily and carelessly injected me with painful epidural solution. When I yelled out and started crying from pain he yelled at me to stop crying and accused me of simply wanting attention. Then said I had psychological issues to how I reacted to pain. I am appalled at how horrible this Dr treated me especially in my most vulnerable state. Laguna Hills California Author: Laguna hills, California Healthcare Centers: Dr. MATTHEW HARRIS Laguna Hills, California

Jul 20 2017
Gold I cancelled membership on 07/18/2017, Ref# 5543286672X61P78H...They are still taking out the amount of $39.90 after I cancelled Nationwide Author: Salem, Oregon Internet Marketing Companies: Gold Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
beauty within they told me to use my bank card to pay 4.98 for forskolin and 4.98 for the cleanse there would be no charge for nothing else then later i look at my bank account on line and it was minus 205.00 so i went to the bank and thats when the told me that a diet place charge me 78.95 twice they did not have my permission for ongoing use of my card thats when the bank said you were a victim of fraud so my bank is investigating it. provo Utah Author: Fairlawn, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: beauty within provo, Utah