DOG EAR PUBLISH, L.L.C Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Dog Ear Publish, L.L.C
There may be more specific results for "Dog Ear Publish, L.L.C"
For more specific results for "Dog Ear Publish, L.L.C"
Showing 1-25 of 5,102 Found Reports For more specific results for "Dog Ear Publish, L.L.C"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Tracy Oliver / Top Dog Talent Agency and Sid Yost Amazing Animal Productionswww.amazinganimalproductions.com baited & switched, lied to me, have stolen from me & have breached my contract with them. Covington, Saint Tammany Parish, Louisiana
Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Modeling & Talent Agencies: Tracy Oliver / Top Dog Talent Agency Covington, Saint Tammany Parish, , Louisiana

Jul 24 2017
PuppyFind Any pet finding site place that refers you back to they're main website. Supports Puppy Mills, BYB's & those that are or advocates for those prior listed. Scottsdale AZ, Arizona Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Dog Breeders: PuppyFind Internet

Jul 22 2017
Baby Blue Kennels Neapolitan Mastiffs (Canada) Linda Young Roberts Linda Young Roberts does not back up her word or any health guarantee Canada Internet and Canada Author: Alabama Dog Breeders: Baby Blue Kennels Neapolitan Mastiffs (Canada) Internet

Jul 22 2017
Hoover Acres Lori Hoover Puppy Mill Lagrange Indiana Nationwide
Author: Surprise, Arizona Dog Breeders: Hoover Acres Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Men on the move Stay away from this company !!! I worked there as a mover and the owner John hires illegal aliens and cheats them out of overtime and even takes a percentage of tip money if it's left on a credit card. He expects his workers to do 18 hour moving jobs and return to work the next day with no sleep. Would you trust all your most valuable possessions to be moved with a crew that is dog tired. He only cares about the almighty dollar and has no respect for his workers stay away!!!!! Floral park New York Author: Flushing, New York Moving Companies: Men on the move Floral park, New York

Jul 18 2017
Iron Dog Trailers Misrepresented and Lied about having a first rate product. Clarksville Florida Author: Birmingham, Alabama Sales People: Iron Dog Trailers Clarksville, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Von Lisa GERMAN shephards Lisa Puppy scam !!! Alexandria Virginia Author: Gresham, Oregon Dog Breeders: Von Lisa GERMAN shephards Internet

Jul 17 2017
VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the Breeder and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia
Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sales People: VON LISA German Shepherd Internet

Jul 16 2017
Jeanette Chaix Regalia Tibetan Terriers Unethical Dog Breeder Jackson California Author: West Sacramento, California Miscellaneous Companies: Jeanette Chaix Jackson , California

Jul 13 2017
BREEDMASTER DOG TRAINING LARRY @ BREEDMASTER RIPOFF DAVIE FLORIDA
Contract Author: Pompano beach, Fl, Florida Adoption Agencies: BREEDMASTER DOG TRAINING Davie, Florida

Jul 13 2017
T&C Steffensmeier Kennels Selling sick, unhealthy puppies West Point Internet Author: Oquawka, Illinois Dog Breeders: T&C Steffensmeier Kennels Internet

Jul 11 2017
Kens kennel Disgraceful breeder Fulton mo Author: Colombia, Missouri Dog Breeders: Kens kennel MO

Jul 09 2017
Kentucky Working k9 Academy Kentucky Service Dog Academy Stay Away From Kentucky Working k9 Academy Litchfield Kentucky Author: Nashville , Tennessee Animal Services: Kentucky Working k9 Academy Litchfield , Kentucky

Jul 09 2017
Petsmart Grooming Salon Petsmart - Oakview, Omaha, NE Petsmart Grooming Salon seriously injured my dog Omaha Nebraska
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Pet Shops & Supplies: Petsmart Grooming Salon Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 07 2017
Cane Island Pet Spa in Katy Lauren Green, Cane Island Pet Spa, dog groomer in katy, Lauren Green groomer, lauren's grooming katy Caught Lauren hitting a dog on the head with her scissors, working alone. Was screaming stop, stop, stop, stop at the dog katy Texas
Author: katy, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Cane Island Pet Spa in Katy katy, Texas

Jul 06 2017
SRINIVASA RAO KATRAGADDA Graniti Vicentia L.L.C SRINIVASA RAO KATRAGADDA Graniti Vicentia L.L.C Hospitality porcelain flooring Houston Austin Oaklahoma Oaklahoma Texas Author: Austin, Texas Carpet & Tile Installers: SRINIVASA RAO KATRAGADDA Graniti Vicentia L.L.C Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Gogoko Bulldogs Gogokobulldogs.com puppy mill, scam, sick dogs Toronto Ontario
Gogokobulldogs: trusted by satisfied customers, offers more. Come and choose your pup for life! Author: Vaughan, Ontario Dog Breeders: Gogoko Bulldogs Toronto, Ontario

Jul 05 2017
stanbar properties harassment of elderly people whom want a dog which is their right under the ontario law hamilton Ontario Author: OAKVILLE, Ontario Better Business Bureau: stanbar properties hamilton, Ontario

Jul 05 2017
America Star Books.com Publish America.com I saw the Light manuscript.They have had it since December 2015. Frededrick Maryland Author: Warfordsburg, Pennsylvania Book Publishers: America Star Books.com Frededrick, Maryland

Jul 02 2017
EachBuyer Wrong Dog-Collar sent Hong Kong Internet
Author: Tauranga, Mail Order Services: EachBuyer Internet

Jul 01 2017
Zona Labradors - BUYER BEWARE - Sick Puppies - Dishonest Breeder - Mean People Puppy bought as service dog - had severe giardia - hundreds in vet bills - 3rd medication - still sick Tempe Arizona ZONA IS REPUTABLE Author: Fillmore, California Dog Breeders: Zona Labradors Tempe, Arizona

Jun 30 2017
Blue Dog RV If it is too good to be true...it probably is! Gresham Oregon
Author: Oregon City, Oregon RV Dealers: Blue Dog RV Gresham, Oregon

Jun 29 2017
Vom Gottschalk German Shepherds Buyer Beware - Backyard Breeder St James Minnesota You Opinion Not Facts Author: Minnesota Dog Breeders: Vom Gottschalk German Shepherds St James, Minnesota

24, Report #1381949

Jun 28 2017
The K9 Training Academy ,Team K9 Club on youtube, Rick Lherisson Scammer, Dog Abuser, Criminal, Theft, fake dog trainer parkland Florida
Author: Florida Animal Services: The K9 Training Academy parkland, Florida

Jun 28 2017
score cure liz losue and andreea florea plus martin cornbluth this company fraud me out of $100 dollars plus they was charging me $50 dollars per delete of the things off my credit report the deal was they go after the credit report companies and make them pay per delete however score cure has been charging me out of pocket for the things been took off after they took them off all the money i paid was wasted my score stayed in the 500s i signed up a year ago they promise i would see good results within a year now this is 2017 my score is still the same they closed my account after i paid $50 dollars last month in may i told them i don't have much money coming in they treated me like a dog i have health problems my doctor told me to take it easy post to been a money back guarantee no questions asked but they wouldn't try to give me my money back my account was $375 last month after i paid $50 dollars my account went from $375 to $325 now the collection company they sold my account to says i owe score cure $625 dollars score cure is charging me cause they closed my account plus there charging me fees $150 dollars for each i never got a letter or nothing saying my account was closed they never even called me or emailed me i had to find out the hard way now my money is gone i wanted to warn people do not sign up for score cure because you will lose your money Freehold New Jersey Sc Author: Williamson, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: score cure Freehold , New Jersey