Your Search | dog ear publish, l.l.c

Apr 14 2014
Tipping Point Farm Michelle Horvath Internet Consumer Fraud/Deceitful, Unscrupulous Dog Breeder Refuses Complete Delivery of Products Paid For Parma Ohio Author: los angeles, California Dog Breeders: Tipping Point Farm Parma, Ohio

Apr 14 2014
Shanon Roberts Kountry Kritters Acres Puppymill, takes horrible care of her animals. Dishonest , and plainly nuts. Three Rivers Michigan
Author: Crown City, Ohio Dog Breeders: Shanon Roberts Three Rivers , Michigan

Natalie's Wee Yorkies Sells sick dogs and puppies with genetic defects Internet
Author: Middleville, Michigan Dog Breeders: Natalie's Wee Yorkies Internet

Apr 14 2014
Nebraska Jack LLC Jeff DeCrockerJeffrey DeCrockerJohn Decrocker Led us to believe we were purchasing a pure bred registered Dog, which is not what we received Minatare Nebraska Author: La Puente, California Dog Breeders: Nebraska Jack LLC Minatare, Nebraska

Apr 13 2014
Hotwire Advertised a hotel as 4-star that was literally on the freeway. Offered ear plus as only thing they were willing to do. San Francisco California Author: Penngrove, California Hotel: Hotwire Internet

Apr 12 2014
Copperfield Goldens Candace Warren Joseph Warren Candace Warren Miller Very Deceptive Slandering other Breeders Parkton North Carolina Author: South Carolina Dog Breeders: Copperfield Goldens Parkton, North Carolina

Apr 12 2014
Patricia Rockstroh - Penny Lane Cocker Spaniels - Black Knight Arabians - Black Knight Kennels PUPPY MILL, Animal abuse Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
Author: Watertwon, Wisconsin Dog Breeders: Patricia Rockstroh Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin

Apr 12 2014
fancy-face-shorkie.com fancypoo4u.com, deceptive, manipulation, stealing web sites phrases,doing drugs, Internet
Author: bay minette, Alabama Dog Breeders: fancy-face-shorkie.com Internet

Apr 11 2014
A1K9 Dog Rescue A1K9 Doge Rescue as Seen on Petfinder Actually a Puppy Broker Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: A1K9 Dog Rescue Internet

Apr 11 2014
Global Pro Systems Kaption MediaOnline Business SystemsOnline Marketing SolutionsCenturion Media GroupWorld Home MarketingGlobal Home Marketing Textbook pyramid scheme using the telephone and the internet to steal over $4000 from my mother by promising her that she could make a 6 figure income just by sitting at home and clicking a mouse. My mother is not very good on the computer so Heidi Craig, who calls herself a business coach, coached my mother to buy thousands of dollars of useless leads and worthless vitamin water. Because the organization of Global Pro Systems and Kaption Media and Vemma are intentionally set up as the tentacles of a headless serpent, there is no one in charge to blame, so I am going to hold the self proclaimed personal coach personally responsible for whispering instructions into my mother's ear. She told my mother to click on this button, click on that button, buy these leads, buy those leads, buy a bunch of Vemma. Heidi Craig held my mother's hand so she could steal my loather's money and perpetuate the pyramid scheme known variously as Vemma, Verve, Global Pro Systems, Kaption Media etc. Indio AZ Author: St Charles, Illinois Sales People: Global Pro Systems Internet

Apr 11 2014
H and C Dashunds and Retrievers Heather Manahert Liars not Breeders West Valley New York Author: Great Valley, New York Dog Breeders: H and C Dashunds and Retrievers West Valley, New York

Apr 11 2014
Heather Manahert West Valley Golden Retriever so called breeder This woman is a liar not a breeder West Valley New York Author: Great Valley, New York Dog Breeders: Heather Manahert West Valley, New York

Apr 09 2014
Circle T Aussies Toy Aussies Texas!, Mini Aussies Dallas, Toy Aussies Dallas,Mini Aussie Puppies, Toy Aussie Puppies, Miniature Australian Shepherds, Mini Aussie Puppies Misrepresentation of Dog Registration Dallas/Fort Worth Texas Texas Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Dog Breeders: Circle T Aussies Internet

14, Report #1119278

Apr 08 2014
Champion Restoration ,L.L.C Joshua Beal Daystar Contractor, LLC Dewayne A. Beal Ripped me off. Bad business practice. sign affidavit and money goes right in my pocket. Germantown Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Builders & Contractors: Champion Restoration ,L.L.C Joshua Beal Germantown, Ohio

Apr 07 2014
William Schultz DVM & Schultz Veterinary Clinic left gauze in my show dog and almost killed her Okemos, Michigan
Author: Howell, Michigan Veterinarians: William Schultz DVM & Schultz Veterinary Clinic Okemos, Michigan

16, Report #1119781

Apr 07 2014
Steampowered Valve this company has fraudulently used my info and charged nine transactions to my MC debit account for $50 each, totaling $450. They done all the charges in the same day, one after another. I have emailed, sent numerous support requests asking them to call me. obviously they are scared to publish their phone number as I can't find one anywhere. We do not play these games they sale and don't believe in them. We are an older couple who works very hard for our money, and then people like them steal it. I have no idea how they got my info, but they did and they have taken what they could. steampowered.com internet Author: pflugerville, Texas Internet Fraud: Steampowered Internet

Apr 07 2014
american canine association I place a order with them to get my dog akc paper I pay them on line with my credit card in never go did not send akc paper work out for my dog after paying them for it clermont Florida Author: baldwin, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: american canine association clermont, Florida

Apr 06 2014
Kristan Wilkerson Scharfschutzen K9 Fraudulant Breeder of German Shepherd Dogs Elizabethtown Kentucky Author: Battletown, Kentucky Dog Breeders: Kristan Wilkerson Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Apr 05 2014
Bisell Vacuum Cleaners Pawsitively Clean dog vaccum Attachment Dogs get scare of the noise, metal pointed part scratches the pet. Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Miami, Florida Veterinarians: Bisell Vacuum Cleaners Nationwide

Apr 05 2014
Liberty Veterinary Services My dog got Neutered and I got screwed! Boonville Indiana Author: Boonville, Indiana Animal Services: Liberty Veterinary Services Boonville, Indiana

Apr 04 2014
RidgeTop Bulldogs & Karla Lowe ********Prisoners of Greed Kennel******** Ringgold Georgia
Author: Georgia Dog Breeders: Ridgetop Bulldogs aka Karla Lowe Ringgold , Georgia

Apr 04 2014
Rebecca VanMeter QueensBeagle.com If you are looking for a dog that is caged for his entire life, underfed, no human physical contact then get a dog from Rebecca VanMeter. She said they are miniture beagles...NO. Her dogs are unhealthy..mixed breeds. I wouldn't pay anything for them. McDonald, Tennessee Tennessee Author: Ossian, Indiana Animal Abuse: Rebecca VanMeter Internet

Apr 04 2014
Amanda Saunders Amy SaundersAmanda SaunersAmanda or Amy Jones Amanda is a LIAR and a THEIF Crown City ohio
Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Dog Breeders: Amanda Saunders Select State/Province

Apr 03 2014
pamela schweikert Kathleen Schweikert, Pamela Smith, Kathleen Smith. liar, theif, fraud. mountianhome, Idaho Author: , Nationwide Dog Breeders: pamela schweikert mountianhome, Idaho

Apr 02 2014
J.R.Smith and Paladin Bulldogges JR Smith, Paladin Bulldogs, Paladin Olde English Bulldogges paladin Bulldogges owes me, won't fulfill his agreement and breeds unhealthy dogs with no regards to their future. littlerock California Author: , California Dog Breeders: J.R.Smith and Paladin Bulldogges littlerock, California