Your Search | dog ear publish, l.l.c

Feb 07 2016
Skyville Bulldogs Anthony Davis DO NOT SEND MONEY FOR A DOG to this person. I fortunately was able to cancel my transaction before he picked up the money. Only out $55 instead of $600. Baltimore Maryland
Author: St. Charles, Missouri Better Business Bureau: Skyville Bulldogs Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 06 2016
Skyvillebulldogs Anthony Davis THIS LOW LIFE SCAMMED ME FOR $500 FOR A DOG THAT DOES NOT EXIST Baltimore Maryland
Author: Elko, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Skyvillebulldogs Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 06 2016
Missouri finance llc New ear financeHeartland finance scammer Bonne terre Missouri Author: farmington, Missouri Mortgage Companies: Missouri finance llc Bonne terre , Missouri

Jr Hall didn't comply guarantee. dog has health issues greer South Carolina
Author: Greer, South Carolina Dog Breeders: Jr Hall greer, South Carolina

Feb 03 2016
Yes Communities Says I cant have my dog in my house Seagoville Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Racists: Yes Communities

Feb 03 2016
Assorted Tools Buyer Beware Cheap Shoddy Made Dog Crate Ft Lauderdale Internet Author: Oak View, California Unusual Rip-Off: Assorted Tools Internet

Feb 03 2016
Big gemini kennels....... Andre Smith..... Purchased a dog for 10k no papers for a year then did co own contract that was altered. My dog was bred to a female in his company in Hawaii shortly after he set up another breeding i didn't agree which on the contract clearly states i have to agree on the female shortly after was told i will have a nice pet no papers. Canoga Park, CA, California
BGK CONTRACT SCAM....... Author: New Jersey Dog Breeders: Big gemini kennels Canoga Park, CA, , California

Feb 03 2016
America Star Books Publish America Copyright Infringement Frederick Maryland Author: Yuba City, California Book Publishers: America Star Books Frederick, Maryland

Feb 01 2016
Morningstar German Shepherds Fraudulent business practices and deceitful owner. Mansfield Texas Author: Texas Dog Breeders: Morningstar German Shepherds Mansfield , Texas

Jan 23 2016
Ralph Sanders you cant full the power of Subpeona Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jan 23 2016
GARFIELD BEACH CVS, L.L.C.(a California limited liability company) Manager Vena Hayden CEO Larry J. Merlo CVS Pharmacy Store #9562 In My Opinion C Is For Concerned V Is for Victimized S Is for Sickened Irvine California Author: AZUSA, California Drug Stores: GARFIELD BEACH CVS, L.L.C.(a California limited liability company) Manager Vena Hayden CEO Larry J. Merlo Irvine, California

Jan 20 2016
Lucky Dog Animal Rescue LDAR Deceptive Fundraising and Misrepresentations Arlington Virginia Lucky Dog Animal Rescue: Rebuttal to Previous Report Author: Bethesda, Maryland Animal Abuse: Lucky Dog Animal Rescue Arlington, Virginia

Jan 19 2016
Czechland Outfitters Cass Reynolds ,czechlandoutfitters.com/ I contacted this seller regarding a dog he had for sale. He assured me it was still available and I would be able to purchase the puppy. We emailed back and forth for several days. The first day I asked him to place it on hold and would come pick it up whenever he wanted. We emailed another day or two. I again asked him when I could come pick the dog up and communication stopped. I emailed 4 times and called him three times and left voice mails to please return my calls for over a week. I finally received an email back that his wife had given the dog I had on hold to a friend. He had my family excited to get the dog we'd been waiting for and then gave it away. All he said was Sorry, it was hard not to let it go to a family fried. Then don't put the puppy up for sale and don't say it's available to purchase. I have the email string to back up the communication. I would not do business with this scammer. Cuba Kansas Author: Nebraska Bait-and-Switch: Czechland Outfitters Cuba, Kansas

Jan 16 2016
Shane Goram/ Uship Dog breeder and shipping company Alabama Internet Author: Fairmont, West Virginia Dog Breeders: Shane Goram Uship Internet

Jan 14 2016
Shyann Hilla Hilla German Shepherds STOLEN DOGS!! Harrison Michigan
Author: Kenna, West Virginia Dog Breeders: Shyann Hilla Harrison, Michigan

Jan 13 2016
Brian Fuller World Club VacationsGoodbye TimesharePrairie Dog Title Takes money and timeshare deed to relieve you of timeshare yet never records the deed thus you are still the owner and responsible for all debts, fees etc Daytona Florida Author: Washington, North Carolina Timeshare Rentals: Brian Fuller Daytona, Florida

Jan 12 2016
Prana k9, Ahimsa dog training, Jennifer Greer Fraud Moscow Idaho, Moscow Idaho rediculousness and spite from former fellow employee Author: Herrin, Illinois Consumer Services: Prana k9, Ahimsa dog training, Jennifer Greer Moscow, Idaho

Jan 11 2016
International Animal Rescue Foundation, Animal Buddy, SayNotodogmeat.net/ Michele Brown, John Williamson, Amber Donoghue Joseph Dimitri, Jean Marie, Harvey Allmendinger, Karen Cole, Lorraine Price, Craig Eibeck Jose Calos Depre Donation Fraud, Plagiarized, Cyber Bullying/Stalking/Harassment, Libel/Defamation Norwich London,England
IARF Director Jose Depre Found Guilty and Sentenced Norwich Crown Court 7 January 2015- Michele Mary Brown Arundel Queensland Faces Trial for Money Laundering Author: trinity, Texas Questionable Activities: International Animal Rescue Foundation, Animal Buddy, SayNotodogmeat.net/ Michele Brown, John Williamson, Amber Donoghue Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
Jonathan Lance aka John Lance sold us a sick maltipoo puppy for $600 with false vet papers ,no signatures, Dog Breeders Sugar Land Texas Veterinary papers given to me by Jonathan were filled out correctly Author: Pearland, Louisiana Dog Breeders: Jonathan Lance Internet

Jan 11 2016
Susan Aka Jennifer Arn Sandar Golden Retrievers Criminal, fraud, pro con artist. Convicted in criminal court, AKC suspended, STILL breeds dogs! Tehachapi California Revised Opinion of Sandar Goldens Author: Rosamond, California Animal Services: Susan Aka Jennifer Arn Sandar Golden Retrievers Tehachapi, California

Jan 08 2016
Citizen Shipper I hired this company to transport a German Shepherd from Spokane WA to my home in N Arizona. Once you make a payment to them they put you in touch with the driver. This dog is very special as I had her mother. I emphasized that this dog would need to be picked up no later then 1-6-16 as her current owner was leaving the country on 1-7-16. I have come to find out that this driver has not been paid for any of the jobs he had done for this fraudulent company!! He had NO plans to p/u my dog!!! The dog is being cared for. This company has caused me a great deal of stress for sure! I GOT SCAMMED!!! Longview, TX Supposedly Nationwide To Citizen Shipper Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Citizen Shipper Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
Rennie's Rose Red Poodles Renske Vandenbosch Breeder Poodles Cascade Montana
Perhaps the Puppy is better suited for your home Author: Sedona, Arizona Dog Catchers: Rennie's Rose Red Poodles Cascade, Montana

Jan 06 2016
Stone Creek at Druid Hills NALS Dog feces, roaches, rats Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Neighborhood Services: Stone Creek at Druid Hills Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 05 2016
family retrievers Delta Pets Animal Courier ServiceDelta Pets Travel, Aviation DeptFrank Calvin, Calvin Frank , Karl Opens they sold me a puppy that did not exist. I lived in New Orleans and they said that they were shipping the puppy from Birmingham AL extra charges keep accumulating like vaccines, microchipping etc Each night they told me that they needed an additional test or form. The puppy never existed. They have you western union the money to them. This is a complete ripoff. Complaint made to the internet crime complaint center. Birmingham AL and Goldwater, AL Alabama Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Dog Breeders: family retrievers Alabama